It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Major Releases UFO Footage 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hi guys, here's a video by a Russian Major of an object he claims is a UFO. Could it be faked? Is it real? I haven't the faintest clue. What do you think?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
yep, its a ufo.

looks like its just a plastic bag blowing in the wind.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

He has sincerity in his voice and he is a seasoned air base major...

he says that his wife and him noticed it and he ran for the camera recorded it on max zoom and during still shots you can see the shape and what-not of the object.

he also says that it has shown up a few times in the time that they have lived in the apartment.

He is Certain it is NOT a bit of rubbish/or a bag, remote control toy and is happy that on his video you can tell the mass of the object in comparison to the landscape, and you can see it fly toward the horizon.

He is extremely happy with his personal video.

=D hes just an ordinary Russian man without his uniform which means he has pride and wouldn't fake this so my vote is REAL. However we still don't know what it is =D
edit on 27-5-2012 by Aarcadius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yeah... Difficult to see, so difficult to say, but I like it. Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Man...that guy's English is terrible. I can't understand a word he's saying! He must be from the south.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I see your Russian UFO, and raise you one Japanese ball drone:

It's a possibility. Regardless the credentials of the witness being a Major in military rank, the video could really be anything. It could be a velociraptor riding a velocipede backwards and juggling blindfolded. The video is really too poor to tell anything.

edit on 27-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Not You!!!!
You debunk almost all of my ufo posts!!!!!!!! (that's why i like u
)

Anyway I don't know it looks kinda weak but the guy is sincere so you have to consider the source. I would think it would be more risky for this guy than his American / British equal. (know what I'm saying?)

I wish these aliens would just land on the White House lawn and get it over with!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm having difficulty making sense of this , he first saw the object at a test site in Kazakhstan 12 years ago and now he's filmed the same object from his apartment in Russia

The object was large and was three-dimensional, it also had flickering lights, and I am in no doubt it was a craft of some kind."

If he's in no doubt why is the only video we have of this filmed from a TV , that looks like a digital camera to me so why not release the original footage ....suspicious .

Penzenets claimed that this is not a bag that has been raised into the air by the wind, or a radio model,

Who's Penzenets ? , I thought his name was Pashanin .... plus I hate it when people tell me what something isn't , its a magicians trick ... there's nothing up my sleeve

edit on 27-5-2012 by gortex because: spellingg

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
A Russian Major? that isn't a high rank considering how screwy the russian military is. Too many generals... Too many people in command. One could go rogue. No telling who hired this guy, but I am not buying his story.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Too many in charge? too many for what? you know we are speaking of the Russian army right? not the army of France or Australia... We have alot in command because to control such an army needs one hell of a voice.

As for the raised Jap sphere... =D seen this vid but a fan in a ball with a few gyros and a remote control isn't what we see here =D.

Also id like to correct my previous statement... When i said REAL i ment him... his reaction, his response and his word. as for WHAT is flying there.. it could be a kite for all i know and care lol quality blocks us from identifying this thing.

INSTEAD everyone! Go watch Russian Roswell! America's area 51 =D eat your heart out mate =D

top topics

join