It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderbergs to meet in Versailles this year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
camera and a microphone....
of course, it would be shot out of the air, hehe...
Would be neat to sneak in and plant a bunch of bugs huh? They'd have to be timed...so they don't show up in sweeps, but that'd be kinda neat...

No, it will be easier : The hotel is next to the Palace Gardens. We will just trick to be a tourists group, taking pictures of the park. We may also hide in the threes of the park...
>> (Nans the stuntwoman)

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Originally posted by Gazrok
camera and a microphone....
of course, it would be shot out of the air, hehe...
Would be neat to sneak in and plant a bunch of bugs huh? They'd have to be timed...so they don't show up in sweeps, but that'd be kinda neat...

No, it will be easier : The hotel is next to the Palace Gardens. We will just trick to be a tourists group, taking pictures of the park. We may also hide in the threes of the park...
>> (Nans the stuntwoman)

Please be careful with the guards, the cameras the undercover agents there making themselves look like tourists... But plz TAKE PICTURES OF THEM!!! i really want to see their faces, it�s very important and useful info,

I�d really like to go as well, but i have no free days for it!!! an is not that far away driving from here, maybe 7h total drive...

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
...it will be hard to see anything : Great walls, Security agents...

Altought I'll try to make an article for a french website and I'll post a trandlation here, on ATS.

I also contacted James TUCKER via E-mail and I'll probably meet him for the meeting, in Versailles.

[Edited on 3-5-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
anyone have any spare nukes? Lets make Versailles like 1945 Hiroshima/ Nagasaki. :-)

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthdrug
anyone have any spare nukes? Lets make Versailles like 1945 Hiroshima/ Nagasaki. :-)

And you will also destroy the palace ! Not a good idea...

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR
Why we don�t prepare a nice welcome to them with some home made stuff??
nans, if live next to it, can u try to get any picture of someone those days, even just getting out of the car and going to the building?
It will be really usefull, actually i was thinking to go as well, but no holidays at work to go

I'll try, but I think that there will be a police ligne and barriers... Versailles is not a little copland.

It is from the 15 to the 18th of this month, is getting close, be prepared, get a nice Canon (the best for fast and good pics) and wish u very happy haunting, i wanna see these pics!!! Those are dead men! i promiss!! anyway can u scan the pics and send me the pics via e mail?

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
What happend in Seattle?

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
that saw the masses of amny peoples blocking the entrence to the meeting place. To make a long story short, lots of broken widows, fires, thrown fists, clubs clubbing, people pushing, people running, and other civil choatic scenes of the sort.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Whoa thats sounds like craziness. So that meeting was more publisized then? I amagine the meeting didnt go through.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Maybe we stopped them for a moment, but that does mean we were able to stop them at all. The Order gets it's way. That is the way it is.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 04:19 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join