It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderbergs to meet in Versailles this year

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I lived for 6 years 5mn of Versailles Palace.
If I know where is the trianons Palace and see what"s up ?

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If he response from Kenneth Clark is not a fake then it sounds like a meeting of a gentlemans club. Whats the problem?

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Not much of a problem I guess. A gentleman's club is all it is... Please move along and watch your ball games & drink your beer! There is nothing further to see here!

"For nearly 50 years an elite group of the West's most powerful men and women, a shadow world government, have met in secret. Tony Blair is in the club. Every US president since Ike Eisenhower has been too. So are top members of the British Government. So are the people who control what you watch and read the media barons. Which is why you may never have heard of Bilderberg."

members.shaw.ca...

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Not much of a problem I guess. A gentleman's club is all it is... Please move along and watch your ball games & drink your beer! There is nothing further to see here!

"For nearly 50 years an elite group of the West's most powerful men and women, a shadow world government, have met in secret. Tony Blair is in the club. Every US president since Ike Eisenhower has been too. So are top members of the British Government. So are the people who control what you watch and read the media barons. Which is why you may never have heard of Bilderberg."

members.shaw.ca...

We should just kick their asses bad...
Look at those...

BILDERBERG TO MEET IN VERSAILLES
And AFP Will Be There

The world�s financial and political elite plan to hold their annual secret meeting at a posh French resort near the Palace of Versailles.

By James P. Tucker Jr.

Bilderberg will hold its annual secret meeting at the luxurious Trianon Palace Hotel in Versailles, France May 15-18. The meeting dovetails with the Group of Seven meeting of finance ministers in Paris the day after Bilderberg concludes, on May 19 in Paris. Paris is only a 20-minute drive from Versailles.

International financiers and political leaders from Europe and North America will be conducting public business behind closed doors at the palatial resort. Banker David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger and high officials of the government and congressional leaders will participate, all pledging absolute secrecy.

Members of the Rothschild family from Europe and Britain will attend, along with high government officials.

Jim Hoagland will attend for the Washington Post and keep his pledge of secrecy. Publisher Donald Graham normally attends although he missed last year�s session in Chantilly, Va. The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal and NBC, CBS and ABC have also been represented at Bilderberg meetings, binding themselves to a promise of secrecy.

Taxpayers will pay the travel cost for U.S. officials and lawmakers. It is against federal law for administration officials to hold secret meetings with non-officials to plan public policy. American officials will again ignore this law.

Central to the agenda will be planning post-war Iraq. France and Germany had extensive business relationships with pre-war Iraq and opposed the U.S. invasion. But what to do with Iraq�s oil will be debated.

By noon on Wednesday, May 14, the Trianon Palace Hotel will be emptied of all non-Bilderberg guests. Employees of short duration will be sent home. Employees who remain will have been sternly told they will be fired and blacklisted if they reveal anything about what transpires. They will be told not to speak to a Bilderberg participant unless spoken to and never look one in the eye.

In the early afternoon on Wednesday, armed guards will begin patrolling the grounds and barriers placed at the entrance�removed only for personnel and Bilderberg staff. Bilderberg�s private security of plainclothesmen will be in evidence. The advance staff will arrive with portfolios for each Bilderberg participant showing who is attending and listing the agenda.

Both uniformed guards and private security will be shown photographs of American Free Press reporter Jim Tucker and possibly others from Europe and Britain who have become �regular� at Bilderberg meetings in recent years.

Reporters have been held in jail for hours for asking questions outside Bilderberg gates. In Sintra, Portugal, guards boasted of sharpshooters on high rocks who could kill trespassers at night. So far, it is not known for certain that shots have been fired.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexus Panther
If he response from Kenneth Clark is not a fake then it sounds like a meeting of a gentlemans club. Whats the problem?

No, Versailles is a mythical place and if they meet there, it's probabmly because they will sign a act or make a great resolution. You see, many importants treaty of the today world had been sign in this place.
The trianon is a really expensive place too.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
You can be sure something evil will be in the midst.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Type Versailles and The area called "SATORY'' (Satan/Satory !) in altavista :

Army Technology - Giat Industries / Satory MV - Missile Components and Equipment
... Army - Missiles, Rockets and Components - Giat Industries / Satory MV ... Tracked Armoured Vehicles Giat Industries / Satory MV 13 Route de la Mini�re F-78034 Versailles cedex France Tel: + ...
www.army-technology.com/contractors/miss...tory/index.html � Pages li�es � Traduction
Plus de pages avec www.army-technology.com

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
probably they also go to the PARIS-AIRSHOW 2003
Next edition: 15 -22 June, 2003

www.paris-airshow.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
If all these people really meet up and have secret talks about ruling the world and controlling the masses what can we do about it?
Nothing. Absolutely zilch.
The only thing I'm not sure of is security. It would be an ideal terrorist target to have so many powerful people together.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"If all these people really meet up and have secret talks about ruling the world and controlling the masses what can we do about it?"
"Nothing. Absolutely zilch."

Hey Lexus, this is the attitude that the global elite WANT you to have! You are forgetting something very important- we will ALWAYS outnumber them. The illuminati have conditioned us to think that we are miniscule, that we are "common". In fact, we have so much more potential! If we could ever break through the mind control (i.e. they have restricted the knowledge that we are able to obtain for thousands of years), humanity could easily regain control of this world.

We have every reason to motivate ourselves, as well. They are intentionally forcing us to use fossil fuels by not giving us any other option-- even though alternative sources of energy have been available for thousands of years.

"The only thing I'm not sure of is security. It would be an ideal terrorist target to have so many powerful people together."

It would... but my guess is that you won't see any acts of terrorism, because the bilderbergs would never bring death upon themselves. However, I would not be surprised if we see more domestic & international acts of "terrorism" in the next year.

Hey NANS, take some pictures for us!

[Edited on 24-4-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
MKULTRA,
I can honestly appreciate your idealistic enthusiasm.
I'm not being sarcastic, straight up.
But I feel on the greater scheme of things if these, the richest and most powerful people in the world can play the lives of people and economy in all the countries of the globe like a strategy game and it seems to me like that when the only information we can muster (people like ourselves on these forums) to try to understand what they are up to comes from controlled media where do you start.
For instance if the an intelligence agency (from any country I'd say most countries must have some sort) decided they didn't like this site anymore it would be gone. I would never know what would have happened or even if the webmasters had been suicided or whatever. If they can kill prominent people and create enough diversion to divide peoples opinions then you're on an unstable foundation for retaliation to begin with.
I've said before in other topics if you make a stance and protest the protests are provoked, police come in heavy handed, if they can't handle it then the army blah, blah, blah.

I just think the difference of people's opinions in religion, culture/ customs, class, language and education make a unified and peaceful protest in any shape or form impossible.

But I'm still naive enough to think that some of them are decent. Now I am being sarcastic.

How many billions do you need?
It sometimes seems we are still monkeys and everyone's still trying to be the Alpha male/ female.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
And ask as a customer a room for the meeting period.
So, I'll be sure that the meeting really take place there.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This is the place :

[Edited on 25-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Why we don�t prepare a nice welcome to them with some home made stuff??
nans, if live next to it, can u try to get any picture of someone those days, even just getting out of the car and going to the building?
It will be really usefull, actually i was thinking to go as well, but no holidays at work to go

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR
Why we don�t prepare a nice welcome to them with some home made stuff??
nans, if live next to it, can u try to get any picture of someone those days, even just getting out of the car and going to the building?
It will be really usefull, actually i was thinking to go as well, but no holidays at work to go

I'll try, but I think that there will be a police ligne and barriers... Versailles is not a little copland.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think that none of that will matter if the people form a bigger group. We did it in Seattle, we can do it Versailles.

[Edited on 25-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
I think that none of that will matter if the people form a bigger group. We did it in Seattle, we can do it Versailles.[Edited on 25-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

I think I'll try to contact french anti-NWO organisations to come. I went to read that AmericanFreePress will be there.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
camera and a microphone....
of course, it would be shot out of the air, hehe...

Would be neat to sneak in and plant a bunch of bugs huh? They'd have to be timed...so they don't show up in sweeps, but that'd be kinda neat...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join