It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Evil Incarnate and Utoya Island

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I didn't realise just quite how evil the Israeli administration are, until I read this today:

Former French Foreign Minister Roland Dumas has said that Israelis 'are doing whatever they want in France, and are controlling the French intelligence ...' The bomb in Oslo, Norway and the mass shooting on the island of Utoya on July 22nd 2011 had Rothschild 'false flag' experts, Mossad, written all over them. The young people who were killed in such numbers were attending a gathering of the Norwegian Labour Party's youth movement which was vociferously campaigning for a boycott of Israeli goods. Labour party ministers had strongly spoken out about Israel's treatment of the Palestinians and the government had indicated that it would recognise a Palestinian state - much to the fury (they do fury) of Israel.

'Remember Who You Are', David Icke, 2012, pp 252

It would seem that some dots have been connected here. It is disgusting what Israel gets away with on a daily basis, and woe betide anyone who tries to expose them for the scum they are.

Supporting justice for the Palestinians can be a death sentence. In 2010, Israeli commandoes murdered nine Turkish activists on the ship Mavi Marmara for the crime of trying to get urgently needed supplies to a Gaza strip blockaded by Israel. The ship was illegally seized in international waters. A United Nations human rights inquiry found that Israel was guilty of wilful killing and unnecessary brutality and torture.

'Remember Who You Are', David Icke, 2012, pp 252

More about this here:

BBC News, 2 January 2012

The prime minister of the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip has continued his tour of Turkey with a visit to an aid ship that was stormed by Israeli troops in 2010.

Ismail Haniya paid tribute to the nine activists who were killed during the May raid on the Gaza-bound Mavi Marmara.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Notice how the BBC article tries to demonise Gaza by highlighting the 'Hamas controlled' aspect. A bit about this here:

The PLO, headed by Yasser Arafat, said that Hamas was operating with the direct support of 'reactionary Arab regimes' together with the Israeli occupiers. Arafat told an Italian newspaper: 'Hamas is a creation of Israel, which at the time of Prime Minister Shamir, gave them money and more than 700 institutions, among them schools, universities and mosques'. Arafat said that Israeli Prime Minister, Yitzhak Rabin, had told him in the presence of Egypt's President Mubarak that Israel had supported Hamas. It goes like this. Every time there is any chance of a 'peace agreement' that would commit Israel to an outcome that it doesn't want, Hamas or the Muslim Brotherhood carry out a terrorist attack (or Mossad does) and this is used as the excuse to end 'negotiations'. Israel orders its agents in Hamas to to start firing the military equivalent of peashooters at Israel to justify the state-of-the-art bombing and mass murder of Palestinians in 'retaliation'.

'Remember Who You Are', David Icke, 2012, pp 251

The sooner we stop being afraid of standing up to Israel, the better we will be.

edit on 27-5-2012 by chemistry because: date

edit on 27-5-2012 by chemistry because: spelling

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Most of the world has been duped into believing the Israelis are Gods chosen ones so whatever they do is ok. The rest of the world will just learn how to kneel to their Zionist masters.

This crap will keep going on until someone finally has the stones to nuke Israel back to the stone age.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Lots of quotes, but where is the evidence to back it up? Referencing a page from a David Icke book does not constitute evidence.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the way Israel treats the Palestinians and if you check on my previous posts you will often see I take a distinct anti Israel stance over this very issue, however to accuse their government of the killings in Norway needs some proof to back it up, at least link where their is proof of Norway's labour party being anti Israel.

While I believe Mossad are behind many of the atrocities that happen in the modern world claims do need to be backed up. It is also worth pointing out, that even if this is true, the their is a very small number of people behind it and it is not indicative of all Jewish people, the vast majority of whom are decent upstanding people.
edit on 27-5-2012 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Some more interested information here:

Professor links Mossad to Breivik massacre
Jewish Chronicle, May 3rd 2012

A Norwegian professor dubbed "the father of peace studies" has attempted to link Utoya murderer Anders Breivik's massacre with Israeli intelligence.

Johan Galtung reportedly made antisemitic and anti-Israel remarks during his lecture at Oslo University, recommending that his students read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Professor Galtung, founder of the Peace Research Institute, suggested that because Breivik had alleged ties to Freemasons, he was in some way connected to Israel, Jews and Zionism.

He also mentioned the theory that the bomb attack in Oslo and gun massacre on Utoya Island, perpetrated by Breivik, were committed on July 22 – the same day as the attack on the King David Hotel in 1946. "Random? hardly," Professor Galtung observed.

A report of the lecture from journalist John Faerseth and a rebuttal by Professor Galtung were published on the website of the Norwegian periodical Humanist.

www.thejc.com...

Also, the reply to an earlier post:

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

Don't get me wrong, I hate the way Israel treats the Palestinians and if you check on my previous posts you will often see I take a distinct anti Israel stance over this very issue, however to accuse their government of the killings in Norway needs some proof to back it up, at least link where their is proof of Norway's labour party being anti Israel.

Elliot Abrams, May 1st 2012, 'The Trouble with Europe':

Norway has moved from being a firm voice for moderation and common sense to a knee-jerk opposition to Israel.

blogs.cfr.org...

I personally think that any government that opposes what Israel is doing should be applauded.

edit on 27-5-2012 by chemistry because: reply

edit on 27-5-2012 by chemistry because: quote

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

They used a warship and shelled schoolchildren on a trip to the beach at the Gaza Beach Massacre .

Lord alone knows the bill which they have run up for themselves . The Prophets are , to the letter , true . Evil in real form , treasonous infiltrators , everywhere .

Evil is evil I will remind you and does as evil does . It doesnt stop at these things , because its only what we know about reported here .

"Burrow through the wall with your hand , son of man , and see what it is they do on the other side , (.. in the darkness)" (from the book of Ezekiel)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
reply to post by chemistry

They used a warship and shelled schoolchildren on a trip to the beach at the Gaza Beach Massacre .

Lord alone knows the bill which they have run up for themselves . The Prophets are , to the letter , true . Evil in real form , treasonous infiltrators , everywhere .

Evil is evil I will remind you and does as evil does . It doesnt stop at these things , because its only what we know about reported here .

"Burrow through the wall with your hand , son of man , and see what it is they do on the other side , (.. in the darkness)" (from the book of Ezekiel)

Well said!!

new topics

top topics

join