It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One-punch attack ruins couple's night out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Millions

I'm not going to comment on this specific incident - because what happened was obviously utterly wrong.

But in general....... these people have nothing. Nothing. They can't afford to eat properly. They can't afford a suitable place to live.

And they see themselves surrounded by the fat, bloated pigs wasting money on expensive cars, spending thousands of pounds / dollars on a watch.

Is it really wrong that they are deciding to fight back? This is only the beginning.

Well that is exactly the view that the MSM are sympathetic too by treating it as a 'soft issue' - because after all it is not really a crime, more like 'social justice' if you are of a leftist mindset.

All part of marinading the sheeple into a default liberal/leftist mindset of course - heaven forbid that the have-nots, should actually go and work for a living.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Millions

Nothing you say?

Free housing.
Free hospital and dental.
Interest free loans.
Free cars.
Fortnightly payments.
Annual royalties.

All this because they are a specific race.

And you say they get nothing.

Give me a break!

Here's a fact for you.

61% of all juvenile inmates are aboriginal, yet only make up 2% of the general population in western Australia.

And apparently this fact is deemed racist, it's easier to turn a blind eye to it and hide behind the racist card than it is to admit the problem.

And there is a problem, mark my words!

I've lived amongst it in a town with a 90% aboriginal population and seen it first hand.

Children had to steal money from their fat, drunk parents just so they could eat!

edit on 27/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Here's a rant on the situation for non Australians who may be of a leftist persuasion and therefore feel that the Aboriginal community is hard done by and therefore deserve special considertion when it comes to violent behavious.
White man destroyed the integrity of Aboriginal culture in Australia. This is a fact.
However many of the aboriginals in Perth and WA, and all of Australia for that matter, have a greater support network than the average needy person. A huge amount of money has is spent trying to help this community, especially in WA.
Unfortunately they have evolved into a dysfunctional community since the hardships of the stolen generation in the 1960's and have not being able to recover dignity and hope.
Alcohol and drugs have taken over communities. Domestic violence, sexual abuse etc is out of control. It is heart braking. Even many Australians do not understand the extent of the degradation as they do not live amongst it.
Violent random acts of violence fuelled by booze and drugs like this are a daily occurrence in the CBD in Perth. The aboriginals roam, drunk and the cops don't know how to deal with them.
That said so do gangs of africans, lebanese and anglos. There are a lot of shockingly behaved drunks on the streets of that city. And many of them are wealthy (standard salaries for basic working class jobs is often over 100,000AUD a year). Metamphetamine has also been thrown into the mix as a staple these days and is used commonly. Many aboriginals without jobs can afford to use it too, making them even more unpredictable and violent.
The aboriginal behaviour is out of control on all fronts. Gangs board trains and attack random passengers with no provocation, take iPhones etc. People are too scared to step in. I saw it many times. I stepped in on a bus as one 17 yr old attacked an asian kid. No one backed me up when I threw the aboriginal kid off the bus. even the driver stayed silent. It was a really bad situation.
They are often so disturbed that the threat of violence towards them means nothing. They are not short of money. This is a myth. They have handouts and assistance in all aspects of their lives. I met kids of 17 who were boasting of AUD$500 a week from the government to spend on Jim Beam and G-Unit hoodies !
The respective governments juggle the Aboriginal issue like a hot potato, and all governments have thrown huge amounts of money trying to correct the situation, or at least assist to the max. in helping any aboriginal obtain fair work, a place to live, health care, and a huge support network.
The situation amongst famlies in some communities is so dire with incest, pedophilia, STDs and addiction that it is almost unbelievable.
Before people pounce on me for telling it like it is, please consider this.
I am a supporter of aboriginal land rights, and very knowledgable on many aspects of indigenous culture. As a culture there are some amazing things to learn, like how they depicted huge Uranium deposits in their song-lines and paintings years before white man had discovered it. And most strikingly their almost supernatural understanding of the Australian outback.
Political correctness has gone too far when dealing with the trouble causes. The prisons are already full of a disproportionate number of aboriginals.
It is a sad situation, but will not be fixed until the violent drunken behaviour is stopped.
It is so bad in WA that there needs to be alternative policing methods for aboriginals. That goes against everything I believe in fairness, but it is to help and protect them from each other. The children grow up in this situation, they are bound to become anti social.
It is rare to see a well behaved aboriginal family in the city. I saw two family units behaving "normally" in one year.
Plenty of other australians also display this abhorrent behaviour whilst roaming Perth on the piss, however unfortunately the aboriginals are unchecked and out of control beyond any other group..
Any peace loving person will run a mile if they see any group of aboriginals after dark approaching. Unfortunately it is often the sensible thing to do.
I've never had an issue and I lived very near one of the main parks in the CBD where they hang out. However I am lucky and have approached the situation differently to most people. I will also simply avoid groups once the daily booze has kicked in.
It is common to see groups drinking in a circle in a park, whilst others lie in pools of blood after brawling right next to them. Even with children present, many aboriginals see such a scenario as totally normal. They attack each other with glass bottles all the time.
It is time to crack down. I feel sorry for cops trying to deal with this situation.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Nothing ever changes in Perth.

This is EXACTLY the same type of low life scum you see EVERY NIGHT wandering the street.

www.perthnow.com.au...

Notice how the police are yet to say the obvious:

'' Indigenous, dark skinned ''

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Here's some CCTV footage of the accused...

video.perthnow.com.au...

Only kids too...big surprise!

People can call me racist if they like but facts don't lie and the police commissioner agrees with my sentiments and has the balls to say how it is too...something most pollies and public figures would never do...

www.perthnow.com.au...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join