An apology to the masons.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

Thank you for this arrogance. I'm glad you can tell me more about the degrees you've never been through than me who went through them.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Thank you for this arrogance. I'm glad you can tell me more about the degrees you've never been through than me who went through them.

Hahaha.

I honestly don't know, but with comments like yours you can see where I'm heading.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I appreciate being told what I went through wasn't really what I went through. I guess I'm just not as smart as you anti-Masons...even with all of my experience and research. I guess I'm just not as clever as you anti-Masons.

As I've said, too many people get too focused upon the Scottish Rite. They see a numbered system and just get obsessed. I'm a member of both Rites, but I am much more partial to the York Rite.
edit on 27-5-2012 by KSigMason because: Added sarcasm

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I appreciate being told what I went through wasn't really what I went through. I guess I'm just not as smart as you anti-Masons...even with all of my experience and research. I guess I'm just not as clever as you anti-Masons.

As I've said, too many people get too focused upon the Scottish Rite. They see a numbered system and just get obsessed. I'm a member of both Rites, but I am much more partial to the York Rite.
edit on 27-5-2012 by KSigMason because: Added sarcasm

Why are you aiming this at me.

I'm none of the things you describe.

Why is FM so important to you that you get all worked up.

I don't have a clue what you went through and my research is almost non-existent (read a book once). What did you go through. Have you entered occult practices? Are the rites and rituals more meaningful then just a bunch of guys playing dress ups?

You know what I'm saying - well you should. What I question is the purpose of the hierarchy and the true nature of the occult practices.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I refer you to this post:

I just read that after the 19th level FM's learn that they practice dark occult practices. 32 must be another story. You friend telling you they run society could mean he's happy with it all and just talks them up - being powerful and all.

I get the same from a banker friend. She brags about the power they have too. I bet she knows more about FM than anyone here, lol. More than that FM sound like jews, hell I know they are. They make sure they get the top jobs and if someone has to go down they'll pick a Christian first and foremost.

I don't like to be lied about

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Must be shut down? Under what authority?

To ease your mind, our rituals are actually very Biblical.
What exactly do you mean by "our rituals are actually very Biblical."? There are many different ways to interpret this.

I've heard many Masons say they don't know what inspired their rituals and the history/inspiration is highly debated inside the fraternity itself. I've also heard many Masons point out how much of the Christian religion is taken from Pagan religions, so if that's the context which you mean Biblical then it only raises more questions. Combine that with the amount of times I've heard a Mason speak to a blatantly devout Christian with phrases like "your God", well, more questions are raised.

Also, if, and I emphasize the if, if the Masonic fraternity is used at any level to commit and conceal organized crime, the RICO act, in theory, would provide the authority to shut down the public presence of Masonic lodges and whatnot. But then again, if, and I emphasize the if, if Masonry had that level of corruptness, their level of participation in our judicial system would make such legal action extremely difficult, if not impossible.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Erbal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I refer you to this post:

I just read that after the 19th level FM's learn that they practice dark occult practices. 32 must be another story. You friend telling you they run society could mean he's happy with it all and just talks them up - being powerful and all.

I get the same from a banker friend. She brags about the power they have too. I bet she knows more about FM than anyone here, lol. More than that FM sound like jews, hell I know they are. They make sure they get the top jobs and if someone has to go down they'll pick a Christian first and foremost.

I don't like to be lied about

I didn't say it was you that said after the 19th you learn that you have been told a lie. I don't know if this is true. I read it here. Is it true?

Me, I'm more interested in the nature of what is being taught and I've already deducted that the lowly masses aren't connected.

What's more, I see the title "knights Templar" and bodies like that associated with FM. Is this leading to the mysteries found under the Temple Mound? That would suggest FM resembles Jewish gnosticism, no?

At what point do the rituals become acts of cognition and not just "dress-ups".

Something is not right. I may be wrong. I know that something in my assessment is amiss. Just not sure yet, what!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Erbal

Our rituals surround the building of King Solomon's Temple (OT).

The origins of Freemasonry are veiled in mystery, but the legends of Freemasonry are biblical.

Not all Masons are Christian, but some are...such as myself.

Freemasonry has committed no crimes. To shut down the Masonic fraternity over fear and paranoia would be a huge violation of our Constitutional rights.

How many judges do you know that are Masons?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

It's not true that you practice dark magic/occult after the 19th degree.

I refer you to my diagram on the previous page. If we lowly Masons are not connected, then what does that make non-Masons.

The Knights Templar order in the York Rite does NOT claim any direct ties to the Templars of the medieval ages. We take the name in commemoration only.

It depends on the individual. I did tons of research outside of the Lodge as well as committing to memory the rituals of the first 3-degrees along with rituals of some of the York Rite degrees & orders.
edit on 28-5-2012 by KSigMason because: Forgot the "NOT"

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
YES JFK AND ABRAHAM LINCOLN WERE BOTH MEMBERS OF THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS. ASK YOURSELF WHY THE GREAT HUMAN AND AMERICA'S LAST GREAT PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY WAS MURDERED IN MASONIC JURISDICTION.

You realize that according to Masons, the MOON belongs to the Texas Grand Lodge? Specifically the Sea of Tranquility I think.

Every step you have taken on this planet has been in a Masonic juristiction.

Well there you have it folks. Straight from a horses mouth. MASONS RULE THE WORLD

I have a question: Who died and made you God ?

Actually, we rule the world and the moon.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

YES JFK AND ABRAHAM LINCOLN WERE BOTH MEMBERS OF THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS. ASK YOURSELF WHY THE GREAT HUMAN AND AMERICA'S LAST GREAT PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY WAS MURDERED IN MASONIC JURISDICTION.

You realize that according to Masons, the MOON belongs to the Texas Grand Lodge? Specifically the Sea of Tranquility I think.

Every step you have taken on this planet has been in a Masonic juristiction.

That's why people are in the streets all over the world.

The lies are out.

The time for love and truth is at hand.

Jesus wept.

The above makes no sense at all. Do you believe the crap that comes out of your own head?
edit on 28-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Words of truth shine like pearls in a world of darkness.

Dude this is laughable coming from you. If truth shines like a pearl you wouldn't recognize a pearl the size of manhattan island if it slapped you in the face and said " I AM TRUTH". In protocols dream reality the definition of truth means any idea I believe to be true. That is ignorance of the highest form.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

It's not true that you practice dark magic/occult after the 19th degree.

I refer you to my diagram on the previous page. If we lowly Masons are not connected, then what does that make non-Masons.

The Knights Templar order in the York Rite does claim any direct ties to the Templars of the medieval ages. We take the name in commemoration only.

It depends on the individual. I did tons of research outside of the Lodge as well as committing to memory the rituals of the first 3-degrees along with rituals of some of the York Rite degrees & orders.

As a Christian are you satisfied that "love" is the cornerstone and what FM bases all activity on?

Knights Templar is just a name. Is this correct? You may have made a grammatical error.

You don't sound like you know what the lodge(s) are about. I respect that you are intelligent and have done your research. I go by your reactionary posture - although I accept that you may feel trolled, per se...

I'm quite sure there is occult practices at the top and these are meant to have real meaning and true force. I don't think they are wholesome people in the gum-drops and rainbows way. Not sure. There is powerful occultism about, so a protected society which states this to be their purpose, should have access to the important literature and members amongst them who have passed through degree's of practice, to be initiated into deeper occultism...

Everything I read about the structure sound like steps to higher understanding, which makes enough sense to me. I know myself that something can only be explained to people who have already evolved into higher thinking.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

In protocols dream reality the definition of truth means any idea I believe to be true.

What does this mean?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
reply to post by W3RLIED2

In protocols dream reality the definition of truth means any idea I believe to be true.

What does this mean?

Don't pay him any credence. I've been personally insulted and attacked since I started posting here. Best just to let these comments collect dust.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Yeah, I got to typing too quickly. I edited my post to say we do NOT have any direct connection to the Templars. We take their name in commemoration only

As a Christian are you satisfied that "love" is the cornerstone and what FM bases all activity on?

Yes.

I'd hope that as a current Worshipful Master and Past Master, I'd have some idea about the Lodges.

You're free to believe what you wish about the tops, but I have yet to see any evidence of it. I'm a very analytical in thinking with a "concrete" oriented mindset (vs that of abstract thinking).

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Yeah, I got to typing too quickly. I edited my post to say we do NOT have any direct connection to the Templars. We take their name in commemoration only

Yes.

I'd hope that as a current Worshipful Master and Past Master, I'd have some idea about the Lodges.

You're free to believe what you wish about the tops, but I have yet to see any evidence of it. I'm a very analytical in thinking with a "concrete" oriented mindset (vs that of abstract thinking).

That explains why you're so concerned with deflecting conspiracy theorists.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

That explains why you're so concerned with deflecting conspiracy theorists.

Because I hate liars?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Yes.

You are a materialist in a secret society that bases itself on ancient esoteric knowledge, hmmm

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Where are you getting that I'm a materialist?
edit on 28-5-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join