An apology to the masons.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
YES JFK AND ABRAHAM LINCOLN WERE BOTH MEMBERS OF THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS. ASK YOURSELF WHY THE GREAT HUMAN AND AMERICA'S LAST GREAT PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY WAS MURDERED IN MASONIC JURISDICTION.

You realize that according to Masons, the MOON belongs to the Texas Grand Lodge? Specifically the Sea of Tranquility I think.

Every step you have taken on this planet has been in a Masonic juristiction.

That's why people are in the streets all over the world.

The lies are out.

The time for love and truth is at hand.

Jesus wept.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

Freemasonry isn't a Satanic/Luciferian organization.

What constitutes a "top level"? Please explain to us all the structure of Freemasonry.

What Freemason has talked about harnessing the power of Lucifer? I'm guessing you're quoting Manly P. Hall, but I'm guessing you don't realize that he wrote that book decades before ever joining Freemasonry, and later rescinded several things after joining.

Freemasonry doesn't deceive, only the ignorant do that.

Actually, Albert Pike spoke more about Lucifer than Manly P Hall did.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
-Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 321

I can give you more quotes. Essentially in Morals and Dogma, Pike attempts to explain that Lucifer is not the devilish evil being as painted by Christianity, but the source of truth. The light bearer.

So in essence, this IS luceferianism.

"Masonry, successor of the Mysteries, still follows the ancient manner of teaching."
-Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma p. 31

And we know that the mysteries is the same as paganism-satanism-gnosticism throughout the centuries.

We know the ranks go to 33 degrees. It get's a little bit iffy beyond that. I've heard up to 90 degrees but that's all heresy from someone who used to be in the organization. So who knows for sure. Part of being a secret society requires that certain things remain a secret. So the things that aren't secret, we can be sure is not the whole story.

I'm sure if you dig around ATS enough, someone has done an extensive post on it.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

I agree

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Pike never said anything about worshiping or harnessing the power of Lucifer.

Oh, the good ol' quote pulled out of context every time. You realize that the sentence right before that says:

"The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apothesis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer."

I have several copies, to include an e-copy of Morals & Dogma. I've actually read it too.

The Scottish Rite goes to 33-degrees, and there is nothing higher than that in that Rite nor in recognized Masonry.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Question - What is the significance of an upside-down Masonic symbol-the square and compass?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

That is the thing. How can we be sure the top levels are dark or light?

If it is based on dark magic the lodges must be shut down...

I don't know enough, as I've stated. I'm looking to learn more, and all I can do is make judgments based on what I see.

For a start I can't see why an occultist group would need so many unknowing underlings and what is their purpose to the top people in the hierarchy?

They always state that they are nice community based groups and only occasionally brag about the power they wiled. The power they have seems to be only the divisive plans they make behind closed doors. If you are community minded, great! There are better groups to be part of.

So you see, it looks bad, based on the people who speak out about Freemasonry and because they will act for the betterment of each other and not play fir like the rest of us. This in turn makes their masters look bad.

It looks worse when you add the way the members here speak about themselves.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
Question - What is the significance of an upside-down Masonic symbol-the square and compass?

Upside-down Square & Compass?

reply to post by bowtomonkey

Must be shut down? Under what authority?

To ease your mind, our rituals are actually very Biblical.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I guess you could say biblical in that satanists and heathens WERE mentioned. Don't make me link the verse regarding the burning of incense
edit on 27-5-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Pike never said anything about worshiping or harnessing the power of Lucifer.

Oh, the good ol' quote pulled out of context every time. You realize that the sentence right before that says:

"The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apothesis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer."

I have several copies, to include an e-copy of Morals & Dogma. I've actually read it too.

The Scottish Rite goes to 33-degrees, and there is nothing higher than that in that Rite nor in recognized Masonry.

Then read it again...

Don't accuse me of taking it out of context when you do the same.

The context is that all "inspired' writings are the same "inspiration" including the book of revelation. Therefore, the Bible and the Apocalypse in revelation is no bigger deal.

What Pike is describing in the quote you made is that in the previous 18 degrees, Masons believed that God was the Light-bearer, but now, in this 19th Degree, Pike is giving them new revelation. The point is to purposely mislead the lower levels until they are "ready" for initiation.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Words of truth shine like pearls in a world of darkness.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey

That is the thing. How can we be sure the top levels are dark or light?

If it is based on dark magic the lodges must be shut down...

I don't know enough, as I've stated. I'm looking to learn more, and all I can do is make judgments based on what I see.

For a start I can't see why an occultist group would need so many unknowing underlings and what is their purpose to the top people in the hierarchy?

They always state that they are nice community based groups and only occasionally brag about the power they wiled. The power they have seems to be only the divisive plans they make behind closed doors. If you are community minded, great! There are better groups to be part of.

So you see, it looks bad, based on the people who speak out about Freemasonry and because they will act for the betterment of each other and not play fir like the rest of us. This in turn makes their masters look bad.

It looks worse when you add the way the members here speak about themselves.

in general they are good people. I mentioned earlier that I have a friend who got to the 32nd degree and was recruited by 33rd and" higher masons"...his words not mine. But his encounter with these "higher" ups made him feel very uncomfortable. As I mentioned they have a superiority complex.

He said that they have so much influence and power that if they want the economy of a nation to crash, it's a done deal. If they want a nation to be destroyed by "natural disasters" it's a done deal. My friend left the FM order 7 years ago. While revealing this to me, he was adamant that masons are not bad or evil people. Almost being apologetic about it. And I think it's true.

The deception runs deep. These "higher ups" aren't some sneaky fellows hiding in a corner puling levers. They're part of society, and they've situated themselves to have mass people work for them without really knowing it.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I haven't taken anything out of context, I am only correcting your misleading comments. What? Don't like that I threw your quote back at ya? Nowhere in Morals and Dogma does it mention worshiping Lucifer or "harnessing" his power. If you have a quote that says otherwise please post it.

The quote I gave you says that we reject and despise Lucifer. How can you read it any other way? It's very obvious.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone realizes that the York Rite in its entirety has many more degrees and orders than the Scottish Rite?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here is a look at the various bodies in Freemasonry:

Please note that in some of the York Rite invitational bodies I couldn't list them since it would take too much space up. The Red Cross of Constantine has 5-degrees total (3 member orders and 2 chair degrees), the Rosicrucian society has IX grades, and so on. The Holy Royal Arch Knights Templar Priests also has 33-degrees, but only confers one of them. The Allied Masonic degrees has a slew of degrees. The Grand College of Rites from time to time confers dead degrees. The Rectified Scottish Rite has a few orders conferred in it.

June of last year I posted several articles on the York Rite:

The Invitational and Honorary Bodies of the York Rite

The Chair Degrees of Freemasonry

I also have separate articles on each one with more on their way.
edit on 27-5-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

That's not an answer at all. Sodom and Gomorrah is biblical too.
What's more the bible states that any occult practice takes you away from God.

Shut down by who? I don't know, but maybe FM should be held on a much lower regard.

Are you telling me you are too powerful to censure?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I haven't taken anything out of context, I am only correcting your misleading comments. What? Don't like that I threw your quote back at ya? Nowhere in Morals and Dogma does it mention worshiping Lucifer or "harnessing" his power. If you have a quote that says otherwise please post it.

The quote I gave you says that we reject and despise Lucifer. How can you read it any other way? It's very obvious.

"we"...so you ARE a Mason Apologist. Makes sense. What degree are you? And is it alarming that you are probably under a deception?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

What Pike is describing in the quote you made is that in the previous 18 degrees, Masons believed that God was the Light-bearer, but now, in this 19th Degree, Pike is giving them new revelation. The point is to purposely mislead the lower levels until they are "ready" for initiation.

It doesn't seem possible to me that a group that follow God would need to be a secret group. I don't mean that having secrets is bad, but to have the basis of the group as a secret, and that the members don't know what it is, lol

They must want something bad out of this. The way FM members troll internet forums already gave that impression. They have a practiced answer for anything.

FM want to hide much??

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Freemasonry doesn't detract from God and Freemasonry isn't based on Sodom and Gomorrah.

Are you telling me you are too powerful to censure?

No, but at least here in America I have Constitutional rights to privacy and assembly.

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
"we"...so you ARE a Mason Apologist. Makes sense. What degree are you? And is it alarming that you are probably under a deception?

Nope. I'm just a corrector of anti-Mason lies.

What degree? I refer you to my signature block. I belong to several bodies in Freemasonry. There is no single central body of Freemasonry so when you ask me "what degree am I", it just depends on what body you are talking about.

Each Grand Lodge is sovereign and independent. And no appendant body is not superior to the Grand Lodges.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey

It doesn't seem possible to me that a group that follow God would need to be a secret group. I don't mean that having secrets is bad, but to have the basis of the group as a secret, and that the members don't know what it is, lol

They must want something bad out of this. The way FM members troll internet forums already gave that impression. They have a practiced answer for anything.

FM want to hide much??

...like our FM apologist friend there?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

in general they are good people. I mentioned earlier that I have a friend who got to the 32nd degree and was recruited by 33rd and" higher masons"...his words not mine. But his encounter with these "higher" ups made him feel very uncomfortable. As I mentioned they have a superiority complex.

I just read that after the 19th level FM's learn that they practice dark occult practices. 32 must be another story. You friend telling you they run society could mean he's happy with it all and just talks them up - being powerful and all.

I get the same from a banker friend. She brags about the power they have too. I bet she knows more about FM than anyone here, lol. More than that FM sound like jews, hell I know they are. They make sure they get the top jobs and if someone has to go down they'll pick a Christian first and foremost.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join