An apology to the masons.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
Tell me how that should mean "more secrecy for the press"? This was a very brave speech for JFK and it is in very clear english.

Stop cherry-picking and read the entire speech. After that look up Rising Against's thread on the subject. If you still do not realize that he was refering to the press during the entire President and the Press (just the name should have been a give away) speech then you are being willfully ignorant.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

God bless the fool who just takes a few quotes out of context without reading it in its entirety.

If you read the entire speech and knew the audience he was speaking to, you'd realize he was talking about the right to freedom of the press, responsibility of the press, and national security.

reply to post by protocolsoflove

As I said to the other poster, his speech is more than just that. It's actually a bit longer...pages longer.
edit on 27-5-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by HIWATT
Unless they themselves agree, FreeMasonry is a Secret Society which by it's very nature is abhorrent as specified by John F. Kennedy - and yes, I see his as a credible voice on the matter - as he was killed for it.

Thanks for playing. Kennedy's Speech, entitled The President and the Press, was calling for more secrecy, from, guess who? The Press. And if he was killed for it they sure waited long enough since he gave this speech in 1961.

Also, he himself was a member of a Secrect Society.

I just finished watching it and i wouldn't say he was talking about secrecy,i think it's obvious he's talking about responsibility (as KSigMason allready pointed out).

How do you know that he was a part of a secret society and which society that would be?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

He was a member of the Knight of Columbus. A Catholic secret society much like masonry.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The only reason you have such a hateful, spiteful vendetta against Freemasonry is because you actually don't understand it and, most likely, have not had the opportunity to join.

My experience so far shows me that my Bretheren are really good people and genuinely honest and our area generates a tremendous amount of money for Charity.

Why you think there is occultism and other made up bits of junk is beyond me - no doubt you're a sucker for every conspiracy theory going and believe the tripe Hollywood feeds you.

If you actually knew what goes on, you may have a different opinion. But I'll let you stew in your hate and bile and believe...whatever the films tell you to believe.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thanks for the reply!

Just a lil something about my previous comment I realised i said: "watched" instead of "listened" because i found it on youtube.
I don't know if there's an actual video of it but what i found was a "video" with just the audio.

Btw,i'm not quite sure if it was the whole thing because at some point it had a weird pause and while at first i didn't think about it now my paranoid side kicked in.Just had to share it,i'll surf around and see what was that about.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Oceanborn because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-5-2012 by Oceanborn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Oceanborn

He was a member of the Knight of Columbus. A Catholic secret society much like masonry.

Network Dude I was waiting to hear that come from you before I responded to it.

YES JFK AND ABRAHAM LINCOLN WERE BOTH MEMBERS OF THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS. ASK YOURSELF WHY THE GREAT HUMAN AND AMERICA'S LAST GREAT PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY WAS MURDERED IN MASONIC JURISDICTION.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by HIWATT

God bless the fool who just takes a few quotes out of context without reading it in its entirety.
edit on 27-5-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

Thanks.
So much for "making good men better" eh?

I don't need to post an entire speech, when one sentence summed up exactly what I wanted to say.

Secrecy = nefarious activity.

Always has, always will.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

2 things:

1) Do you realize that Lincoln petitioned to join a Masonic Lodge? He held Freemasonry in high regard

2) JFK murdered in Masonic Jurisdiction? What does that even mean?

reply to post by HIWATT

I'm only pointing out the obvious.

Secrecy isn't nefarious. It is not a bad thing and there's nothing wrong with it.

Everyone enjoys secrecy and if you look at it secrecy breeds trust.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Secrecy isn't nefarious. It is not a bad thing and there's nothing wrong with it.

Everyone enjoys secrecy and if you look at it secrecy breeds trust.
Just as you cannot accurately claim all secrecy is nefarious, you cannot accurately claim all secrecy is not nefarious. My favorite color is a secret. The identity of a serial killer is a secret, until it's not a secret. Secrets, by their very nature, are not created equally..

Secrecy builds trust to whom: those who are in the know and thus it's not a secret to them, or those not in the know who are being kept apart from truth?

I believe the truth itself, and individual perspective, are what defines whether or not each secret is positive or negative.

I also believe there is a very distinct difference between simply not knowing a truth and having said truth deliberately hidden from you.

(These are my personal opinions on the subject of secrecy sans any connection to secret societies)
edit on 27-5-2012 by Erbal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

"An occult school can only be founded by an initiate of one of the great traditions. It will be recalled
that Paracelsus travelled in the Near East before he received occult power; it will also be remembered
that Mme Blavatsky penetrated into Tibet before she was able to establish an esoteric school. The
reason that the Lesser Mysteries of Europe use the terminology of the building trade is that the
necessary contacts for the degrees were found in the debased rituals that the mediaeval building guilds
performed ‘for luck’ when laying foundation stones. These rituals dated back to the times when temples
of the Mysteries were designed as great symbols and systems of correspondences, and the men who
did the work had therefore to be initiated into certain lower degrees in order that they might adequately
perform their tasks. Only initiate workmen could be allowed to build these symbolic temples, just as
only initiate caretakers can look after Masonic temples, and so an elementary knowledge of the
Mysteries was as much a part of the training of the better type of builder as an elementary knowledge of
mechanics." Dion Fortune "Esoteric Orders and their Work"

Why would anyone openly join a satanic or luceferian organization?

IMHO, the top levels of FM are run by very dark people who are part of the Order of the Illuminati. However, a vast majority of the folks who join do so for the same purpose people join a fraternity. Establish relationships, network of friends who can help in a capitalistic world and so on.

I've known several people who are Freemasons. Many of them talk about how they were just trying to help the community etc etc. The bottom line is, that when you read the authors who are seen as great Masons, and authorities in Freemasonry, they talk about harnessing the power of Lucifer etc. Their vow to secrecy is directly related as well. There is layers upon layers of deception.

Like most organizations though, it's a bit more complex than "all FM's are satanists." Far from it. There is a certain level of credibility and good will that needs to reside for the public face of such organizations.

One particular friend who got up to 32nd degree Freemason told me that he was being recruited heavily by the higher ups. When he met with them, he said that those guys at the top really are delusional in that they feel they "run the world." They have more money than you could imagine and feel that the rest of humanity are cattle. Not far from the accusations made against the organization by conspiracy theorists.

You guys are correct in what you say about your craft being harmless because I honestly think you believe it and I apologize for calling everyone liars when it's probable that you guys are given only enough occult knowledge to get your feet wet. I'm sure most people don't care to read or understand the mysteries so no one brings them "above" masonry.
edit on 27-5-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-5-2012 by FaceLikeTheSun because: OOPS...repost below

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

"An occult school can only be founded by an initiate of one of the great traditions. It will be recalled
that Paracelsus travelled in the Near East before he received occult power; it will also be remembered
that Mme Blavatsky penetrated into Tibet before she was able to establish an esoteric school. The
reason that the Lesser Mysteries of Europe use the terminology of the building trade is that the
necessary contacts for the degrees were found in the debased rituals that the mediaeval building guilds
performed ‘for luck’ when laying foundation stones. These rituals dated back to the times when temples
of the Mysteries were designed as great symbols and systems of correspondences, and the men who
did the work had therefore to be initiated into certain lower degrees in order that they might adequately
perform their tasks. Only initiate workmen could be allowed to build these symbolic temples, just as
only initiate caretakers can look after Masonic temples, and so an elementary knowledge of the
Mysteries was as much a part of the training of the better type of builder as an elementary knowledge of
mechanics." Dion Fortune "Esoteric Orders and their Work"

You guys are correct in what you say about your craft being harmless because I honestly think you believe it and I apologize for calling everyone liars when it's probable that you guys are given only enough occult knowledge to get your feet wet. I'm sure most people don't care to read or understand the mysteries so no one brings them "above" masonry.

Why would anyone openly join a satanic or luceferian organization?

IMHO, the top levels of FM are run by very dark people who are part of the Order of the Illuminati. However, a vast majority of the folks who join do so for the same purpose people join a fraternity. Establish relationships, network of friends who can help in a capitalistic world and so on.

I've known several people who are Freemasons. Many of them talk about how they were just trying to help the community etc etc. The bottom line is, that when you read the authors who are seen as great Masons, and authorities in Freemasonry, they talk about harnessing the power of Lucifer etc. Their vow to secrecy is directly related as well. There is layers upon layers of deception.

Like most organizations though, it's a bit more complex than "all FM's are satanists." Far from it. There is a certain level of credibility and good will that needs to reside for the public face of such organizations.

One particular friend who got up to 32nd degree Freemason told me that he was being recruited heavily by the higher ups. When he met with them, he said that those guys at the top really are delusional in that they feel they "run the world." They have more money than you could imagine and feel that the rest of humanity are cattle. Not far from the accusations made against the organization by conspiracy theorists.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Erbal

Secrecy does build trust. Or are you incapable of keeping secrets? If you can't, I feel bad for those close to you who might have given you something to keep private/secret.

Secrecy isn't the antithesis of truth.

Here is what they are missing. Secrecy breeds trust and courage. There are many reasons we may love our spouses, but believing we can share anything with them is an important aspect to a healthy relationship. The idea that your closest companion will not share your private moments with anyone else is what allows you to trust them. The idea that we can trust them gives of the courage to share with them.

The Relevant Mason

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

The simple fact is that if the only occult group you belong to is the masons you are a "useful idiot" for the "masters".

Those that walk the left hand path and have much wealth and power....

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

Freemasonry isn't a Satanic/Luciferian organization.

What constitutes a "top level"? Please explain to us all the structure of Freemasonry.

What Freemason has talked about harnessing the power of Lucifer? I'm guessing you're quoting Manly P. Hall, but I'm guessing you don't realize that he wrote that book decades before ever joining Freemasonry, and later rescinded several things after joining.

Freemasonry doesn't deceive, only the ignorant do that.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Okay, so what is the truth behind the occult aspect of FM??

I've been reading quite a bit about occult practices. I'm not inclined to believe that FM is nefarious. I have my doubts but I don't know enough to form an opinion.

I just don't know, however I'm inclined to believe that the lower members have no idea what they have joined. They are just there to boost the people at the top, yet the hierarchy avails the lower member to some perks they either couldn't otherwise get, or already have but don't know, or both...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Erbal

Secrecy does build trust. Or are you incapable of keeping secrets? If you can't, I feel bad for those close to you who might have given you something to keep private/secret.

Secrecy isn't the antithesis of truth.

Here is what they are missing. Secrecy breeds trust and courage. There are many reasons we may love our spouses, but believing we can share anything with them is an important aspect to a healthy relationship. The idea that your closest companion will not share your private moments with anyone else is what allows you to trust them. The idea that we can trust them gives of the courage to share with them.

The Relevant Mason
Your argument, IMHO, is limited to being a half-truth.

If you reduce secrecy strictly down to the people involved in the secret, yes, it builds trust for these people involved. When outside people are or can be affected, either by the actual information kept from them or the simple fact said information was kept from them in the first place, trust is not being built with said person, and under the right circumstances any existing trust can be destroyed simply because secrecy was attempted.

Like I said, the merits of the secrecy, on an individual basis, are what is of consequence, not the concept of secrecy itself.

Also, if you could please refrain from making snide personal remarks towards me I would be greatly appreciative. This discussion is not related to either of us, it's strictly about the subject of secrecy, as far as what I'm involved in. Thank you in advance.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You should really learn how to use ATS properly.

Do some real research, like THIS MEMBER.

That speech has nothing to do with what you believe it does.

It's amazing that you write an 'apology' thread and than continue to troll it. Amazing.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

YES JFK AND ABRAHAM LINCOLN WERE BOTH MEMBERS OF THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS. ASK YOURSELF WHY THE GREAT HUMAN AND AMERICA'S LAST GREAT PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY WAS MURDERED IN MASONIC JURISDICTION.

You realize that according to Masons, the MOON belongs to the Texas Grand Lodge? Specifically the Sea of Tranquility I think.

Every step you have taken on this planet has been in a Masonic juristiction.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

You realize that according to Masons, the MOON belongs to the Texas Grand Lodge? Specifically the Sea of Tranquility I think.

Every step you have taken on this planet has been in a Masonic juristiction.

Well there you have it folks. Straight from a horses mouth. MASONS RULE THE WORLD

I have a question: Who died and made you God ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join