It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An apology to the masons.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Well you are right Network,He never brags or boasts thats why he is one of the few men I look up too.I also talk to him more then I should about politics,I even asked him the real question that if masons do run everything then why are things so bad in the world right now? And ill never forget his answer he said and I quote"We the masons are not in controll of the white house or congress the fact is that most of them are in differant secret clubs Skull n Bones OTO the list goes on.Since you offered Network I only feel that I sould take you up on the offer to have some questions answered if you would be so kind...I read a members previous post that stated "masons" do not use astrology,I have read many books that conterdict that statement The hyram key and the solomon key both by robert loomas,Dark secrets of nasas data mission By Richard hogeland the list goes on I know washington was big into the astrology was that a masonic thing or a personal intrest of his he worked into his masonary.And one more question I have is why do masons believe in a higer power.All masons I know believe in a higher power my question is why is that imporant?I belive in no god due to lack of evdiance or proof why would the best and brightest belive in something they can not prove?Just seems worth asking thanks for your time ~Eric

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NoGod

I think there may be something the Masons know that the rest of us don't know.

I'm curious, but I'm okay with that.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
reply to post by NoGod

I think there may be something the Masons know that the rest of us don't know.

I'm curious, but I'm okay with that.

I agree to disagree,I think that it is not ancient knowledge they have kept for I am sure that any ancient knowledge is lost,More a band of brothers who respect one another...If your courious why not ask a mason thats what I do.Just ask if there uncomfortable answering then respect that and either let it go or try another way to reasearch the answers you seek.I am one of those people that was always tought to ask the souce befor assuming anything.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NoGod

If I sated my curiosity I'd have nothing left to think about.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoGod
reply to post by network dude

I read a members previous post that stated "masons" do not use astrology,I have read many books that conterdict that statement The hyram key and the solomon key both by robert loomas,Dark secrets of nasas data mission By Richard hogeland the list goes on I know washington was big into the astrology was that a masonic thing or a personal intrest of his he worked into his masonary

We are charged to learn all we can about the liberal arts and the creation of everything. The Fellowcraft lecture goes into this quite well. But we aren't "taught" anything about it per say. It's up to each individual to do his own research. I am finding that the only way to truly understand your own truth is to find it on your own. having someone else tell you something is easy and all, but if you don't earn it, you don't seem to retain it. (might just be why things are taught that way. Who would have thunk that people from hundreds of years ago would know things like how to teach things)

.And one more question I have is why do masons believe in a higer power.All masons I know believe in a higher power my question is why is that imporant?I belive in no god due to lack of evdiance or proof why would the best and brightest belive in something they can not prove?Just seems worth asking thanks for your time ~Eric

Well, we don't "know" anymore than anyone else about this subject. It is the most fundamental question in life. Is there a God? If there isn't then to me, my existence seem completely pointless. My reason for being here is non existent. Masons are required to have a belief in God because if they took their obligations and didn't believe in the one they obligated to, it would be pointless. Like putting your right hand on the Bible in court. This exercise it pointless for an atheist, but it is still done. God plays a big part in what we believe and do as well, but that is something you ponder once you learn the other stuff.

If you ever decide God is there (I believe he is patient and will wait for you or anyone else to come to him) check out a lodge. You sound like you have a much better grasp of what masonry is about then most readers on this site.

I hope these answers help, if not, let me know.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
Right only to you, the serpent of old is a lot older than we are.

I am sorry that I am not a feeble-minded supersitionist and do not believe in the silly Christian Devil that you feel everyone needs to believe in to have a more well rounded religious outlook.

You dont see the devil is why, masons will deny deny, until someone higher up then them says jump, and you say how high?

Give me an example of someone 'higher-up' then me.

I really,REALLY hope that you didn't mean that anyone who believes that the devil exists is a "feeble-minded supersitionist".

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Show me where I made generalized about anything.

That was your second sentence. This is your first

No, anyone who has says, 'Masons are like Jews, hell I know they are', is a bigot.

You are too belligerent to see how obviously wrong you are.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
You are too belligerent to see how obviously wrong you are.

How is me quoting your obviously bigoted statements make me a bigot when you are the author?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by HIWATT
Masonry has it's roots in the Ancient Mysteries, which is OCCULT by it's very nature. Why do you think they will never answer any real questions to that end? BECAUSE THEY ARE EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN TO DO SO!

bull crap. It's because most people don't ask real questions. We give you answers but we get the old, "you're not high enough on the ladder to know the truth" . So there is no way we could answer your questions to your satisfaction.

I wonder if you and the other antagonizers here actually understand that. You come here and put us in a catch 22, and then berate us for no being able to get out of it. It's a logical fail every time.

It's not my problem if you're not willing to speak to the truths of your organization, if even you're able to.

That's exactly the point though. You CAN'T speak about it even if you did know because you took an oath not to. Don't lie about that.

You feel berated because you feel like you're giving answers, but you are not. Masonry is a hierarchy. "Knowledge" is imparted incrementally, this is what you call "degrees"

So YES, the things people are really curious about are the things you are expressly forbidden to discuss having reached the upper echelon of that hierarchy.

What exactly is so difficult to understand there I have no idea.

Of course we can't have people thinking logically and clearly about the matter so you have all manner of disruption and misdirection being perpetrated here (and elsewhere) by folks who wish to see their cult remain a "charity" in the eyes of the layman.

when the truth is anything but.

You know, they may just be ashamed that they know nothing about their organization. What's more they don't care what the higher-ups know. They came to FM to be shielded from the rat race. This has been my impression. The nice ones you have found will never get anywhere and they expressly don't want to know anything, (as I'm reading here) because the fear the world most of all.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

So slander away and keep making a pathetic hypocrite of yourself. You will only throw FM into further disrepute, and God knows you have a lot of work to do, if you think you will clear FM's tarnished reputation with wrongly directed abuse.

Please, I am not the one comparing Jews to Masons and then trying to deflect my bigotry by then saying it is just like the other 'Jew threads'. Stop trying to hide behind some false premise that you are somehow not resorting to generalized comments regarding your biased perception of reality.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

I'm starting to enjoy our reputation quite a bit. Anything to keep people like you out of my fraternity is something I consider a good thing.

It's exceedingly amusing that you accuse another of being a biggot when all he did was use your own words... I mean, it doesn't get more obvious then that.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

I'm starting to enjoy our reputation quite a bit. Anything to keep people like you out of my fraternity is something I consider a good thing.

It's exceedingly amusing that you accuse another of being a biggot when all he did was use your own words... I mean, it doesn't get more obvious then that.

You keep intelligent people out and keep a fools (sheep) in.

I can imagine the warm fuzzy feeling FM gives you. You are there for your brothers despite how wrong they are.

This is what you call a good reputation, but you are in a secret organisation that you are unlikely to ever understand to all non-members you look like a bunch of fools.

Well... not wanting to be a bigot like yourselves, I will add the caveat I'm unwilling to generalize and just going by what I see in this thread.

Troll away, troll FM's
It's what you do for the brotherhood.
Keep making false accusations, as it all you can do

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

You keep intelligent people out and keep a fools (sheep) in.

I can imagine the warm fuzzy feeling FM gives you. You are there for your brothers despite how wrong they are.

This is what you call a good reputation, but you are in a secret organisation that you are unlikely to ever understand to all non-members you look like a bunch of fools.

Well... not wanting to be a bigot like yourselves, I will add the caveat I'm unwilling to generalize and just going by what I see in this thread.

Troll away, troll FM's
It's what you do for the brotherhood.
Keep making false accusations, as it all you can do

LOL!

It takes a little bit more than being called a troll to rile me up.

I do belong to an organization that values secrecy. I have no issue with that, and neither should you.

What we do behind closed doors is no one else's business but our own. Believe whatever you want.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

More people should be aware that Freemasons are not to be trusted. there should be laws preventing FM's from hold high positions. Jews too... Imagine that. The world would be a much more fair place.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Thank you for prejudicial, bigoted, and fascist answer.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by HIWATT

NO, you are not listening. The only thing I cannot tell you is our passwords and grips. The stuff that is all over the internet.

Here I will try this another way.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?

Now, if you have legitimate questions, I can answer them, I do realize that you will say I am not high enough on the food chain to answer your questions, but I am offering to give you honest real world answers to anything else you would like to know about freemasonry. You are free to take any answer I give you and check it with a random mason on the street to see if I lied to you.

But be warned, there is a very good chance that the answers I give will not be as fantastic as you hope they would be.

I have some questions, if any Mason wants to answer I would be appreciative.

I want to start off by stating I feel it's impossible to prove a negative. Obviously we have all heard the claims of a Lucifer connection to Freemasonry, and from the general attitude of FM's I get the impression you guys are sick and tired of dealing with that subject. Heck, I'm even tired of reading people demand you prove Masons don't worship Lucifer.

But what I find extremely interesting is the repeated claim I've heard Masons make: only grips and passwords are what Masons are sworn to keep secret. And even then, a portion of that still makes it to the internet, which you seem to agree with unless I read that wrong.

So, please, tell me where I can find an exact and complete source for all, or at least a significantly large amount, of the actual information/education which the fraternity of Freemasonry itself DOES in fact teach their Mason brothers, aside from grips and passwords. Or is the actual Freemasonry education, the knowledge itself that the institute of Freemasonry (or whatever label/name a Mason brother feels most accurately describes what I literally refer to from my laymen perspective) offers their initiated to the 32nd degree, a sworn secret?

Perhaps I fail miserably at searching the internet but I seem to be doomed to only find either very general and simplified cliff notes OR very general claims of Lucifer worship using that infamous Pike quote, neither of which answer my question.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Thank you for prejudicial, bigoted, and fascist answer.

Yes sure whatever.. but you are the only one using preformed opinions based entirely on your special FM bias.

I offer an open mind. You are not able and you have no shame anyway.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

reply to post by W3RLIED2

More people should be aware that Freemasons are not to be trusted. there should be laws preventing FM's from hold high positions. Jews too... Imagine that. The world would be a much more fair place.

Another nazi pops up on ATS. What's with you guys?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join