It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An apology to the masons.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

No I've said all im going to say, I just hope you start looking for the answers yourself, and im talking not even just Freemasonry. Theres plenty of information out there.

I can already see that nothing I can show you will convince you of something you said you don't believe.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
I can already see that nothing I can show you will convince you of something you said you don't believe.

So only Satan-believers like yourself can know the true origins of Masonry? I find the irony of that to be comical. You accuse Masons of unwittingly worshipping Satan but you need him to help you support your alleged point.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
More than that FM sound like jews, hell I know they are. They make sure they get the top jobs and if someone has to go down they'll pick a Christian first and foremost.

If you are a Christian then they have set the bar rather low to tolerate your overt bigotry.

You cherry picked the only thing I've said that you can take offense at and quoted me out of context... from this get called an overt bigot. Well I'm not.

I wanted to read this thread today. I started at the end to see what has been said and all I see is page after page smeared with your ego!

I'm not surprised that you got on your high horse. You are full of yourself. Calling me a bigot is no surprise because you are fighting to be the biggest bigot of all.

Calling me christian isn't either, lol. Masons do hate Christians most of all don't they?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You cherry picked the only thing I've said that you can take offense at and quoted me out of context... from this get called an overt bigot. Well I'm not.

Guess what? Saying Masons are just like Jews because they would fire you first makes you a bigot. So suck it up, you said it.

Calling me christian isn't either, lol. Masons do hate Christians most of all don't they?

The only people I do not like are religious bigots and intolerants since they seem to have the proclivity of telling everyone else how to live their lives but meanwhile are some of the most reprehensible creatures to walk the planet.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

I wonder if Mr. Cooper realized that P2 operated without any charter for several years. The Grand Orient (even before we recognized them) withdrew their recognition as they were so corrupt.

reply to post by disgustingfatbody

Many were but not a huge majority. 16% of the Signers of the Declaration of Independence, 33% of the Signers of the Constitutions, 46% of Washington's Generals were Masons.

I did a presentation to a high school AP US History class on the Masons during the Revolution. Quite a fascinating study.

reply to post by EnigmaticDill

I prefer to think of Masonry's structure as a tree not really a tree. I think another Mason has referred to it as mushrooms.

Who is the illuminated master?

I am....

If your a mason, what degree are you, what kind of oaths or ritual's have you been a part of?

Depends on which body we're talking about? Most importantly I'm a Master Mason.

Thank you for quoting a hoax.

I'm a Christian...there's proof.

I really think that you are incapable of providing any specific evidence or examples.

Right only to you, the serpent of old is a lot older than we are. You dont see the devil is why, masons will deny deny, until someone higher up then them says jump, and you say how high?

Nah, I'm one to go "why?" I have a bum knee.

From your signature, I take that you are 22-years old. I'm glad you can come in here with all of your "worldly" knowledge and tell us about our own organization. I have yet to see you post anything significantly accurate on Freemasonry, but of course us "lowly Masons" should pay heed to your antiquated knowledge of our venerable Fraternity. All hail the wise one.
edit on 28-5-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Im shocked after 11 pages of posts I think I can honestly say I learned nothing,I am not a mason however feel complelled to tell my story about the orgiznation I was introduced to.I believe I my self was 22 having my second daughter and had nothing to offer anyone even my beautiful daughters I thought I knew it all, what have you.My neighbor at the time being a Mason invited my poor uneduicated family to there lodge for a christmas dinner.When we arrived I was amazed by the size of the place and the manners of all in attendance they treeted my family better then anyone ever had.They had amazing gifts for my children and there even was a prayer befor dinner if im not mistaken,later i moved away yet my parents still lived next to the man who was so nice to us him and my father became great friend,He was the only non family member in the hospital the day my father died,Hes the same man that gave an unemployed father of three a respectable job and legal way to feed my family.So I guess my point being is it possiable that some mason may be bad yes but I can only account for the ones I know and they all inspire me to be better man not the punk I once was.Having said that I do have some questions I dont know if they can be answered but I think this is a good a place as any to ask.Mystic order of vailed profits of enchanted relms wtf is that all about?And I was wondering there where a good number of presidents who where masons did they still have a worshipful master and why would any freeman have a worshipful master seems a little unnatural.I only ask these questions in the utmost respect,Thank you for your time and I understand if these questions cant be answered.Just had to shed some light on the mason I know personaly there a great part of the state where I live they help in many ways at hospitals from donations to volenterring theres even a masonic village 5 miles from my house and those people stimulate our local economy.Sorry for ranting just never seen the big conspiracy about men who work all day and raise a family at night I thought they where like a suffiscated poker knight .

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Yea and that's how you end up on that path, because of ignorance out of arrogance.

Age doesn't have anything to do with it, theres children out there I know damn well are a lot smarter than some adults. Yea its you with the worldly knowledge. I'll stick with the Holy Spirit. I bow to no man but the Son of Man Jesus.

You can point north towards the planet venus.

edit on 28-5-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Guess what? Saying Masons are just like Jews because they would fire you first makes you a bigot. So suck it up, you said it.

The only people I do not like are religious bigots and intolerants since they seem to have the proclivity of telling everyone else how to live their lives but meanwhile are some of the most reprehensible creatures to walk the planet.

Yet, you think you MUST be correct so you are not a bigot, lol - EVEN THOUGH YOUR COMMENTS ARE THE MOST BIGOTED COMMENTS HERE, LOL

You group people into a generalization and attack them with hate and you are not a bigot.

Someone explains themselves but it is never good enough, but you MUST be right so you are not a bigot

Anyone who looks down on Freemasons is a bigot, I see, but to think in such a away doesn't make you a bigot... no you are a Freemason.

So when you are a bigoted Freemason, you are not a bigot, you are just a Freemason. Everyone else is a bigot, right?

Am I wrong in of the above?
Please tell me if I am mistaken about anything, and I'll see to it...

You see, I would never want to be called a bigot by someone who could call me a bigot who wasn't an outright brainless bigoted loser.

This is so much like the Jewish threads. say anything against what they believe and they slam with any amount of ready made slander.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoGod
And I was wondering there where a good number of presidents who where masons did they still have a worshipful master and why would any freeman have a worshipful master seems a little unnatural.

Worshipful is old English for "one of great respect". In Italian, they call their presiding officer Maestro Venerable (Venerable Master).

I do have some worldly knowledge, but I do travel. You stick with the Holy Spirit, that's awesome. It has little to do with your knowledge of Freemasonry.

reply to post by bowtomonkey

I want to note from the quoted text, Freemasons do not hate Christianity. In fact many Rites, particularly abroad and some in America, requires one to be Christian.

It seems from your rant that Augustus has struck a nerve.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Nope, just one of those days. Interesting that you think he hit a nerve. I can't see how you would form that opinion.

I don't believe that Christians hold any special value to FM, simply because I see the partisan behaviors on ATS time and time again. I (in my "rant") pointed out how one sided one of your members are. I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for a FM member to be unbiased and partisan.

I've heard Christians go first. Maybe it is true, maybe not. I won't find a reasonable answer here, I suppose.

Saying all this, my opinions have lifted. The occult book I'm reading is by a woman whose husband was 32nd degree, she died and he ran the society she started and when he died, his new wife took over and it was a very large society. Now is it huge. I feel like they are on the right track and nothing at all like the self-serving members of FM that I have to know you as. Definitely brings up a new question mark.

Still it does seem like a nasty club.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Anyone who looks down on Freemasons is a bigot, I see, but to think in such a away doesn't make you a bigot... no you are a Freemason.

No, anyone who has says, 'Masons are like Jews, hell I know they are', is a bigot.

So when you are a bigoted Freemason, you are not a bigot, you are just a Freemason. Everyone else is a bigot, right?

Show me where I made generalized about anything.

Am I wrong in of the above?

Yeah, just about all of it.

This is so much like the Jewish threads. say anything against what they believe and they slam with any amount of ready made slander.

See, you are doing it again. It is so ingrained in your pysche that anything you do not like automatically becomes, 'The Jews!'

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
It seems from your rant that Augustus has struck a nerve.

He struck a nerve because that is his intention.

(yes I know you were not speaking to me. I'm observing)

He has been passively aggressively trolling this thread right from the get go. A trait which I see many self-proclaimed "masons" here seem to be exceedingly proficient at.

Masonry has it's roots in the Ancient Mysteries, which is OCCULT by it's very nature. Why do you think they will never answer any real questions to that end? BECAUSE THEY ARE EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN TO DO SO!

Entry level = charity

Top level = you're #ed

This is brainwashing in it's finest form and why Freemasonry is rightly seen as a CULT.
The exposure to the "truth" is incremental.

I don't doubt that the majority of the members are totally oblivious to this and are simply doing "good works" or whatnot.
Having reached the highest rung though, it's another story. It's about achieving self-Deity (their ultimate purpose) which really explains the overt, passive aggressive, holier than thou attitude many of them exhibit on this website.

One of them has already admitted in this thread the WHOLE WORLD is their "jurisdiction"

Give me a #ing break.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

No disrespect meant towards Masons, but isn't "the whole world is our jurisdiction" rex mundi, and isn't rex mundi the devil?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NoGod

In masonry there is a lodge structure. There is a set of officers that are elected each year. They usually progress from the starting position, all the way to master of the lodge. Each year, a new master is elected. The term worshipful master is a term meaning respectful master. It comes from a time when masonry started. We do things close to the same way things were done 200 years ago.

The man you described is like a lot of men I know. That is the kind of person who becomes a mason. Forget all the garbage you read on this site. It goes along with the reptilians running the white house and other fantasy created by bored crazy people. I bet the man who helped you and your family never advertised that he did all that. That is true character. Those are the men I aspire to be like. That is what masonry is about. Please ask any questions you want.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
reply to post by HIWATT

No disrespect meant towards Masons, but isn't "the whole world is our jurisdiction" rex mundi, and isn't rex mundi the devil?

Alluding to the Cathars, which is interesting as they originated in France, the same as FreeMasons.

Star to you for the Full Metal Jacket reference

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
Masonry has it's roots in the Ancient Mysteries, which is OCCULT by it's very nature. Why do you think they will never answer any real questions to that end? BECAUSE THEY ARE EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN TO DO SO!

bull crap. It's because most people don't ask real questions. We give you answers but we get the old, "you're not high enough on the ladder to know the truth" . So there is no way we could answer your questions to your satisfaction.

I wonder if you and the other antagonizers here actually understand that. You come here and put us in a catch 22, and then berate us for no being able to get out of it. It's a logical fail every time.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Are you speaking of rex mundi? I'm a bookworm. I read everything.

But I'll accept the FMJ reference even though I don't recall much of the movie except for Ermay.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

That reminds me of the whole Holy Blood, Holy Grail brouhaha. Is there a connection?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by HIWATT

bull crap. It's because most people don't ask real questions. We give you answers but we get the old, "you're not high enough on the ladder to know the truth" . So there is no way we could answer your questions to your satisfaction.

I wonder if you and the other antagonizers here actually understand that. You come here and put us in a catch 22, and then berate us for no being able to get out of it. It's a logical fail every time.

It's not my problem if you're not willing to speak to the truths of your organization, if even you're able to.

That's exactly the point though. You CAN'T speak about it even if you did know because you took an oath not to. Don't lie about that.

You feel berated because you feel like you're giving answers, but you are not. Masonry is a hierarchy. "Knowledge" is imparted incrementally, this is what you call "degrees"

So YES, the things people are really curious about are the things you are expressly forbidden to discuss having reached the upper echelon of that hierarchy.

What exactly is so difficult to understand there I have no idea.

Of course we can't have people thinking logically and clearly about the matter so you have all manner of disruption and misdirection being perpetrated here (and elsewhere) by folks who wish to see their cult remain a "charity" in the eyes of the layman.

when the truth is anything but.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

NO, you are not listening. The only thing I cannot tell you is our passwords and grips. The stuff that is all over the internet.

Here I will try this another way.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?

Now, if you have legitimate questions, I can answer them, I do realize that you will say I am not high enough on the food chain to answer your questions, but I am offering to give you honest real world answers to anything else you would like to know about freemasonry. You are free to take any answer I give you and check it with a random mason on the street to see if I lied to you.

But be warned, there is a very good chance that the answers I give will not be as fantastic as you hope they would be.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join