It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An apology to the masons.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Thats your assumption.

You are a master mason after all.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill

Thats your assumption.

Bwahahahaha!

And you, a non mason, know more than a Master Mason? You assume quite a bit yourself.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Thats your assumption.

It is not an assumption, it is a fact supported by every published expose on Masonry.

And you are not which makes it all the more comical when you try and tell everyone else what you think they are inadvertently doing.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I was referencing to what you said, that I know what I know just because of youtube.

If your not gonna question where the origins of your own craft are and who's responsible, then how would you believe anything im saying.
edit on 28-5-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

Maybe part of being a Mason is not revealing the origins of the organization.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

If your not gonna question where the origins of your own craft are and who's responsible, then how would you believe anything im saying.

The origins of Masonry, other then the fact that it derived from Operative Masonry, are unknown to everyone, including you. So to postulate that you somehow deduced the origins is rather preposterous. But I will play along, please explain in DETAIL what only you have been able to discover about Masonry's origins.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You would think if your following something that's been created by men you would want to know that, there's something about it that I just cant accept, and I find it astonishing that someone that's in freemasonry would ever be content with that, not knowing the real answers, anything that's good is direct, theres nothing done that isn't seen.

I admit that I theres a lot about it that I don't know, but theres also a lot that I do. Yea I've done a lot of research through the internet, but its your life where you will see the truth.

Just like the guy that I met (doing construction day labor) that told me about a friend he had met in jail, because we had got on the subject of Freemason's, government, ect. And he said how he was like "yea all of us are going to hell". Neither one of them being Biblical at all, Why would he say that, he obviously felt that way for a reason. And that's just one example that comes to mind, that was about 6 months ago. But true.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You would think if your following something that's been created by men you would want to know that, there's something about it that I just cant accept, and I find it astonishing that someone that's in freemasonry would ever be content with that, not knowing the real answers...

Some times in life you have to deal with the fact that there may not be an answer.

Just like the guy that I met (doing construction day labor) that told me about a friend he had met in jail, because we had got on the subject of Freemason's, government, ect. And he said how he was like "yea all of us are going to hell". Neither one of them being Biblical at all, Why would he say that, he obviously felt that way for a reason.

Who cares what a guy who knows a guy said when they were in jail? What is the relevance? Can you answer a direct question without me having to repost it several times because you go off on hearsay non-sequitors?

Since you missed it:

...please explain in DETAIL what only you have been able to discover about Masonry's origins.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Well I kind of messed up what I said, the guy that he met was a mason.

You wont even let me do that because you said yourself that you don't believe in Satan or apparently things about your own.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You wont even let me do that because you said yourself that you don't believe in Satan or apparently things about your own.

How dare a mans personal beliefs get in the way of you making a point.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Again, who cares what a guy who knows a guy said in jail? You do know what the word hearsay is, do you not?

So because I am not a Satan-believer like yourself you suddenly have no explanation for the orgins of Masonry as you claimed? Weak, very weak.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Call it his personal beliefs or not,

The point of what I've already said should be apparent. I think it just doesn't agree and therefore is out of the question.

You wouldn't believe it if it was infront of your eyes.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Call it his personal beliefs or not,

The point of what I've already said should be apparent. I think it just doesn't agree and therefore is out of the question.

You wouldn't believe it if it was infront of your eyes.

Considering that his words were " I don't believe in Satan/hell " I think I can call it that.

Nothing you have said is apparent. Whats apparent to me is that you believed a guy who talked to a guy, who looked like another guy, IN JAIL ( reputable people in there ) , and you believed every word he said. That's not a very reliable source, and your willingness to believe it says a little something about the type of " truth" you're looking for.
edit on 28-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

Actually AM said " Christian Devil " just to clarify.
edit on 28-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Networkdude say she has beer, but really he has no beer

edit on 28-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: SAYS HE..... iPads.... Pft

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

edit on 28-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Networkdude say she has beer, but really he has no beer.

She is going to be so upset when she reads this. extra DIV

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

edit on 28-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Networkdude say she has beer, but really he has no beer.

She is going to be so upset when she reads this.

Thanks a lot for pointing that one out, Bro. I was hoping he would miss it.

Wasn't there something about due and timely notice in one of those things we like to do?

extra DIV

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Wasn't there something about due and timely notice in one of those things we like to do?

There was a caveat if you remember: If possible.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying...

When logic and the ability to provide evidence ellude you, just quote scripture....

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Your free to quote Freemasonry, but I guess its just something that you cant know anyways.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Your free to quote Freemasonry, but I guess its just something that you cant know anyways.

I am not the one who claims to know the origins of Masonry so what do I need to quote for you?

You going to post the evidence anytime soon or are you going to quote more irrelevant scripture or maybe tell us further pointless anecdoctes about the ex-convicts you know?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join