It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole Shift Survival MotherLoad (14GB) of SURVIVAL information (PDFs)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
Live for the now and enjoy the moment you're in. How can we possibly prepare for something we know nothing about? When the poles shift who knows what will happen, both physically and spiritually, it could actually be great!

I've been hearing of this "pole shift" business for years. I got curious and read some of the descriptions of what these people expect, and they defy the laws of physics. Not gonna happen. To compound things, they kept talking about how they got this information from "Zetas". What the hell do Mexican Drug Gangs know about entire planets just falling over like drunken revelers?

Some of the other information may be of good use during periods of general survivalism. I'm still going through it. if your expecting this pole shift as described there, though, you are doomed... to be disappointed.

edit on 2012/5/29 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

to those that think there are no pole shifts - there have been some in the past.

No there haven't. Not of the sort they are describing. Never. Ever. In the entire history of the Earth.

There have been magnetic pole shifts, but these people seem to think the Earth's spin axis is going to fall over. Not gonna happen. Never has, never will.

Mere magnetic pole shifts do not toss continents around at 12 G accelerations. They make compasses point in a different direction. if you already can't read a compass, it's not going to affect you at all.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

the Andes are young mountain range with sea shell fossils at high altitude, but to ease your mind focus on what you can learn for today

the pdfs aren't written by poleshift expectors they were only collected by same

The Appalachians are old mountains (~ 300 million years old) with sea shell fossils at high elevations. Mountains have to come from somewhere. Since the vast majority don't fall down from the sky, they are pushed up from the oceans. Sea shells live in the oceans. When they are raised with the mountains, they pretty much just lay up there.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say with the observation that fossils can be found at nearly any elevation.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aussie_Rock

How do you download all the files ???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join