It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I was reading this closed thread, and stumbled on some info that might be interesting for anyone researching this matter. I know that the thread is old, but I think this has some substance to add to the theory's that were being created in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note how in the sentence Jared says "The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker.".

Well it just so happens a Russian "anti ballistic missile warning network", which runs at a frequency of 10hz has this exact name. Coincidence it may be, but Dr Andrija Puharich, seems to indicate that 10hz is the exact frequency that has been found to cause riotous behavior, and effect the human mind.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is pure speculation mind you, but I found it to be most interesting, and would like a second hand opinion. Sorry for digging up a dead thread like this, however I wanted to see what others think about this "coincidence", and possibly shed some light on the wording of what he wrote.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

I think you`ve done well to join the two,whether true or not,I`m not sure we`ll ever get an answer.

But wow 007Polytoks

here`s the quote...(the link is dead so I won`t put that on it)

jared lee loughner where he mentions woodpecker and the last sentence "You think this bird is able to chat about a government?" lifted my eyebrows a bit as well.

You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?

Wiki on the Russian Woodpecker and the speculation on mind control...

On a BBC Horizon documentary, The Mysterious Mr. Tesla, doctor Andrew Michrowski (the Planetary Association for Clean Energy) speculated that the Woodpecker could in fact be a Soviet mind-control transmitter, imposing on people's ability to think rationally and stay calm (original air date 20 December 1982).
en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting theory/coincidence for sure.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I dont believe in coincidences in general, they're usually not. This should be interesting.
If you read it it does sound like some kind of weirdo scientist describing a rocket he has developed. 'It's alive!'

And there is only one?

Or it could all just be bs.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I certainly thought the part about "The bird feet" was some indication of the means of transmission. Watching the videos on Jared's You Tube channel made me think instantly that they were some form of code, or "keywords". When I saw this quote from him it instantly "clicked" that there was some code, or deeper meaning embedded into this.

Another interesting note:

Lime green is often used on the electromagnetic spectrum, to indicate a frequency of Far-infrared radiation.

I have found that its usually about 1uw/cm2, it is also between red, and blue on the electromagnetic spectrum.

upload.wikimedia.org...

""Extremely low frequency (ELF) is a term used to describe electromagnetic radiation (radio waves) with frequencies from 3 to 300 Hz, and corresponding wavelengths from 100,000 to 1000 kilometers.[1] In atmosphere science, an alternative definition is usually given, from 3 Hz to 3 kHz""

ELF waves are red on the electromagnetic scale or at the bottom of the spectrum, and blue is visible radiation. The red on the electromagnetic scale is quite large, while the blue forms a small percentage of the spectrum in comparison. This could the be the "red, blue" part of the sentence ("one large red eye with a light blue iris"). The feet, being at the bottom would be the red part of the spectrum, and ELF can run on the same band that "Woodpecker" used to.

Another neat note:

""Grayscale images are often the result of measuring the intensity of light at each pixel in a single band of the electromagnetic spectrum (e.g. infrared, visible light, ultraviolet, etc.), and in such cases they are monochromatic proper when only a given frequency is captured. But also they can be synthesized from a full color image; see the section about converting to grayscale.""

Having troubles piecing this all into a coherent message, but it seems like this might hold some value to decrypting whatever it was he was trying to get across. One could assume that dealing with electromagnetic is definitely the right direction, since its well known to be a means of communicating with the human brain.

top topics

join