It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was 'eating' face off victim

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustyk

There is at least one case of canabilism related to PCP;

Antron Singleton (born September 15, 1976), better known by his stage name Big Lurch, is an American rapper. He is serving a life sentence for murdering 21-year-old female roommate Tynisha Ysais and eating parts of her body while under the influence of PCP in April 2002.

en.wikipedia.org...

More facts need to be known before speculating I suppose but maybe this was a fight and this guy chose to bite the other guy, not exactly 'eat' him. It's still thoroughly weird though!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I bet this isn't the last ridiculous event that happens in 2012.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
They should not have killed the person, he should have been captured and probed. Those are rare cases and should not be put down like animals but rather studied like lab rats.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

wow this is strange, naked and eating someone in broad daylight, it could be drugs or a mental person that's the only reason I can see this happening.

then again maybe it IS a zombie

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Well i did post a thread about my dream or vision of Zombies, so far my visions have been accurate.

edit on 27-5-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
THIS IS SUPER WEIRD, WHAT THEY HELL IS GOIN ON HERE?

Just earlier this week there was another story, also in the US, where apparently an mma fighter ate some mushrooms with his friend and went balistic. According to the story they believed they were in a fight agains good an evil. When the police found them the guy's face was cut off and his heart was found roasting in the oven! The post mortem report found that the man was still alive when his heart was ripped out of his chest!!! I've taken mushrooms several times and I call bs.

Then, in New Mexico City, a woman is in prison because she ripped both her son's eyes out with her bare hands. Apparently they were doing some sort of religeous ceremony. They boy was supposed to keep his eyes shut and she apparently told him 'if you dont shut your eyes I will rip them out'!

Again, WHAT THE HELL! Is going on here?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rustyk
It really sounds like the guy was on PCP or something like that. From what I understand, a person under such influence could take multiple shots and not feel it or stop...provided it wasn't an instant kill shot...

PCP does seem to be a likely culprit.

There have been other cases of PCP-induced cannibalism.

edit on 27-5-2012 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Guy was wiggin out on some
serious chemicals, in my best guess..

What say me? I'm glad i'm not the guy
who's face was getting eating, I couldn't
find in the article if he was murdered..
I bet he wish he had a gun.
Feel bad for the guys family.

I wonder if the psycho was yelling
"IN YO FACE, IN YO FACE'
ps this is a dupe but in another subsection
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

UPDATE:This statement was taken from from Local10 news: “I was a witness to this police shooting. I stopped a city of Miami Police officer and informed him that a naked man was attacking another person by biting and ripping his face to death. The man gave off a terrible foul stench and had a freaky hollow stare. The police officer confronted the aggressor and he was twitching like a rabid dog and lurched towards the officer. then the officer shot the person 4 times. This was an incredible horrific experience and will think about moving my family out of Miami. I lived my whole life in New York and never experienced something this crazy. It was something out of walking dead one person eating another person piece by piece.” Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy#storylink=cpy

it's one of the comments in the comment section....

zombies?? na.....
genetic experiment escaped from the lab?? ya!!!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I suddenly have an urge to buy a box of twinkies and watch Zombieland.
Seriously though ... this is pretty sick. I'm wondering what mental disorder can cause this.
I guess a chemical imbalance of some kind.... or a brain tumor ....

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
ZOMBIE ATTACK!

It be the ffirst of the undead army comin to get ya and pull ya down to Satan himself!
I can almost smell the brimstonez burnins. The dead be walkin! The dead be walkin! The dead be walkin!

This here be the comin of PROPHECY! It be true as the Lord Jesus walked this here earth!
Yup I say again it be 2012 and the apocalypze be just round the corner!
Yo gotta git yer guns and ammo redy and aim for the head!

Sweat Jesus, yo red it heer first on Belo Top Secrit!
Now grab that there cruzyfix and let yo feetz doos themz stuffz!

edit on 27-5-2012 by CaptainLJB because: REDNECK EMULATION MODE

edit on 27-5-2012 by CaptainLJB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

maybe he was rabid?
maybe the flesh eating disease has spread to florida, and it settled in his brain?

who know....
maybe it's just a story that has gotten carried away, and picked up a few fictitious facts.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
why do things never supprise me anymore, i just hope you all have good cardio. lol

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

maybe he liked the film ,face off, lol
www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Nick cage.... best actor in the universe.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Sorry, but thread already started here - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please follow link to add further comments on story.
thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join