It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong, Talk About Transparent, PooPoos Apollo Fraud , Then Proceeds to Go All Ballistic

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

AFTER watching the videos (In two parts, per youTube constraints), please, in your own words, describe the term
"concentric rendezvous"....

(This is only the 'FIRST' question, to ensure that you have actually WATCHED the videos.

(Pretend, if you wish, that you are back in Grade School.....and the teacher has brought in the movie screen, and closed the window blinds......THINK back to those days, when YOU, as a kid, enjoyed these events....and WATCHED the videos......just, think back, back, back...............

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
If there was a court trial then the astronauts would have to swear on a bible. Sounds good to me.

So, COMMIT, Sayo..

IF an astronaut swore on the bible that the missions were real, that would be sufficient for you?
(You know what will follow if you say yes..)

If NOT, then why would would you waste the forum's time with such a ridiculous comment?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

Also, in terms of orbital mechanics, please explain and describe the terms "Phase Angle" and "Height Differential".
Thanks, in advance.

(Oh and PS....WATCH the videos, fo 'clues' to your answers)

I cannot "wait" to see your answers!! You WILL be graded on your responses, here.....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Decisively, would you be so kind as to post a link to your very first thread? Looking at your posting history, I see no evidence that you made the mandatory twenty posts before starting your first thread. I smell a very bad fish indeed.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

CHRLZ, I don't hope to argue with you but I do hope to find some agreement in terms with you.

Yes, if an astronaut were called as a witness in a court of law and had taken an oath then I would gladly accept his statements for the record, his testimony, his witness, his true admissions to the facts.

Knowing these facts (and other facts stipulated in official NASA reports) debriefs, publications, it should be a rather quick and simple testimony for the astronaut.

If the astronaut testimony was admitted willfully and without threat, duress or coercion; and presupposing that there is no other conflicting testimony or evidence admitted, well, then, I would be happy to accept what the astronaut(s) said to be true.

Meanwhile, you must realize, that all the other astronauts are giving similar same testimonies, under oath, and all of the astronauts must remain available for cross-examination.

I would also accept astronaut testimony if it came from sworn statements of a Senate or Congressional inquiry. Remember the Iran-Contra hearings?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The Apollo astronauts are now old and senile. Therefore we must utilize the official records, books, recordings, transcripts film negatives, contemporary accounts and verbatim text of these sources and other sources of evidence, such as network television broadcast archives to achieve the greatest accuracy in the historical narrative.

edit on 5/31/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: specify Apollo

edit on 5/31/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: and to fix tags dammit

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

... what was the point of that post exactly?? is it to cover your tracks about astronauts swearing on the bible?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

WHAT a moronic, and pathetic attempt......

In WHAT way was your last post relevant????

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

If the astronaut testimony was admitted willfully and without threat, duress or coercion; and presupposing that there is no other conflicting testimony or evidence admitted, well, then, I would be happy to accept what the astronaut(s) said to be true.

Somehow I doubt that, but if it is the case, why don't you file a lawsuit against NASA? Surely Jarrah White has enough evidence to accuse them of fraud against the People of the United States. You would have to find a proxy who is a US citizen to file, though. Perhaps decisively would be willing to do it. He's made it clear he's not afraid to make his case formally, hasn't he? Oh, wait.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Sayonara, that is an absolutely SUPERB example of shifting the goalposts!! Congratulations.

Is it because you quickly googled it up, and discovered that indeed, some astronauts HAVE sworn on the bible that they went to the Moon, not under duress?

So, thanks again for that textbook example of tinfoilhattery. You have once again proved that the last few remaining apollo deniers will NOT accept ANYTHING as proof, and will simply shift their positions ("oh no, I didn't mean like that!"), come up with a myriad of lame excuses ("yeah but they are senile now..") or change the subject to something else they don't understand.

Shame on the lot of you. I have absolutely no respect for this sort of abysmal, unscientific, illogical garbage, and these slurs upon some of humanities finest human beings, simply because you wish to ignorantly denigrate what is arguably humankind's greatest achievement. I shall engage with you no further.

..Ask me what I really think...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

What do you really think?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddyR3
reply to post by CHRLZ

What do you really think?

Well, even though I hardly ever post here nowadays - so my account is pretty worthless - I'd rather not be banned for the sake of a response on a lame-a$$ apollo denial thread. As I don't use sockpuppets like decisively does (as I think that is cowardly and reprehensible), that would mean the end of my posting here. I'd much rather go out on a WORTHY topic...

But use your imagination.
[think music...]
yep, that's what i think. And judging by the stars, I'm not entirely alone..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

The Apollo astronauts are now old and senile. Therefore we must utilize the official records, books, recordings, transcripts film negatives, contemporary accounts and verbatim text of these sources and other sources of evidence, such as network television broadcast archives to achieve the greatest accuracy in the historical narrative.

But the historical narrative does not concern itself with accuracy.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

First the guy says Apollo Fraud "never was a concern", then he proceeds to go all ballistically defensive and show this side by side lunar lander/Google Moon comparison video to defend the very thing that he just claimed to need no defense. thebottomline.cpaaustralia.com.au... And what's so convincing about that hokum Neil ? Are we supposed to believe just because Google moon has the same stuff, video images more or less, that makes your unpatriotic behavior acceptable, your bogus charade somehow believable ? This whole idiotic interview is a set up for him to be defensive, a set up to show this pathetically lame video comparison. Bit late for this type of heiny jive Neil. We've already done busted your sorry chops..... Australian TV and Australian CPAs in bed with the PERPS and they don't even know it. Or do they ????.....

That is the opening post. Completely devoid of content. This isn't even a thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The real hoax is that they went to the moon for 3 years and cannot disclose A SINGLE important thing about what they did and saw. They spent our dime and cannot disclose A SINGLE thing thanks to a myriad of lame excuses forced upon them by the government.

Do people realise that nasa was and still is an adjunct of DOD? That means classified, classified, classified.

What happened on 9-11 in america is also classified.

I am sure what america does home, everyone else does as well. It is not about protecting our national security most of the time, it is about using it as a loophole to conceal everything important the master wants to keep from his slave.

This is why ufos&aliens and alternative history keeps getting ignored and/or denied. We need to put an end to this lunacy before we *as humans* destroy ourselves!! Richard Hoagland specifically stated in his best seller book that the moon landing hoax was a fall back conspiracy in case people started questioning things. Just remember the russians went to the moon first and we went to the moon for 3 years.......which means SOMETHING is there.

edit on 6/8/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
The real hoax is that they went to the moon for 3 years and cannot disclose A SINGLE important thing about what they did and saw. They spent our dime and cannot disclose A SINGLE thing thanks to a myriad of lame excuses forced upon them by the government....

I'm not sure what exactly it is you are referring to that they "did not disclose".

I mean, the world learned a lot about the Moon from the Apollo missions. Science was done and rocks had been brought back for analysis. All of that information was "disclosed".

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I think he means all the alien cities and whatnot. They haven't disclosed that.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Masons do not care about swearing on the bible.............their allegiance is to another God(s)

Same as the Mormon bible............false

All Apollo astro's were high ranking Mason's and worked for the CIA - several were Mormons as well.

They are all - everyone of them scabfaced liars -------------traitors every damn one of them.......
edit on 8-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
The real hoax is that they went to the moon for 3 years and cannot disclose A SINGLE important thing about what they did and saw. They spent our dime and cannot disclose A SINGLE thing thanks to a myriad of lame excuses forced upon them by the government....

I'm not sure what exactly it is you are referring to that they "did not disclose".

I mean, the world learned a lot about the Moon from the Apollo missions. Science was done and rocks had been brought back for analysis. All of that information was "disclosed".

Do you really think we would have gone to the moon for 3 years on multiple missions just to retrieve moon rocks from a barren satellite of earth? Really??

I think your ignorance is an act, but go ahead and prove me wrong. I guess I can never be too bored!

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools,shown in the media,or proclaimed by the church and state.Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance,taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality,a collective dream in which values are inverted,lies are taken as truth and tyranny is accepted as security.They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity"...Thomas Cox
edit on 6/8/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: add quote to illuminate

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Do you really think we would have gone to the moon for 3 years on multiple missions just to retrieve moon rocks from a barren satellite of earth?

Well the rocks were all retrieved from different locations so quite a bit has been learned by that but there were a lot of experiments peformed.
ares.jsc.nasa.gov...

Of course, if you don't believe in science for science's sake you may have a problem with that. In that case you may also have a problem with the computer you're sitting at right now since it wouldn't be possible without science for science's sake.

edit on 6/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join