It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria massacre in Houla condemned as outrage grows

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There's clearly enough evidence at this point to safely say the event happened.

However, the true question now is, who did it?

1) The article interviews 'activists' who say the government was at fault
2) The photo which I would later prove false was labeled as being from an activist in the original story
3) It's not unreasonable to suspect the rebels of trying to capitalize on this situation for propaganda purposes.
4) Like Agent USA Supporter mentioned, most of the children looked like they were killed with small arms and not heavy artillery like was suggested in the article.
5) The Syrian army would have no tactical justification for killing so many children and noncombatants.
6) This massacre is interesting when viewed in the light of the FSA's recent rejection of Kofi Annan's ceasefire and their recent demand for protection of civilians against the Syrian military.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
So the trick is that these al-Qaeda fighters have been used for example to overthrow the government of Libya and they would then redirect it into Syria. Very interesting fact, this ship that was caught by the Lebanese navy, I believe, off the Coast of Eastern Mediterranean.

It was coming from the NATO puppet state of Libya which has been taken over by precisely these people, loaded to the gills with heavy weapons and this was going to be deliberate to the Syrian death squads and the Syrian rebel coalition.

So this is an example of hypocrisy and double-dealing, I guess, in order to find a comparison we have got to go back to Hitler and the Sudetenland in 1938 where Hitler was actively fomenting terrorism inside the country and then he could turn around and say, ‘oh, I am sorry I have got to intervene’, and he was telling his minions on the ground, ‘do not negotiate, make unreasonable demands, do not come to an agreement because we need an issue; we do not need an agreement; we need a reason to invade’.

That is the NATO posture today.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by jmdewey60

I jumped out of bed when I heard it on the radio because I expect this is what they were waiting for to launch what will end up as an invasion.

I dont think so, seeing how Sryia has no Oil.

No, but Syria has a Bank..

Rothschilds Want Iran’s Banks
politicalvelcraft.org... yria-iran-next-co-opting-u-s-military-machine/

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Albastion

The thing that gets to me is how the Americans fund regimes like the one in Syria, and at the same time, corporations like CISCO and IBM supply equipment to them that enables their state-censorship. It's another example of the West's topsy-turvy foreign policy at work. They supply weapons and technology to nasty regimes and then they come in and say that they are dangerous and that we must intervene for the sake of their people and others. It's a load of crap if you ask me. They go and say "The world is a dangerous place." and my response to that would be "Yeah, because of you, ya prick!"

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
We are talking about a significant piece of the world and a building bloc for world domination.

Everybody has observed that if Syria falls into chaos, if Syria is wiped off the map and replaced by Kurdish, Alewite and other entities and warlords, then Iran loses an ally, Hezbollah loses its strategic depth, the predicament of the Israelis is made much easier, there are probably hotheads in Istanbul and Ankara who think that they can seize pieces of this right on their way to some kind of new Ottoman Empire.

There are lots and lots of people who would like to carve themselves a piece of Syria. Naturally, I would warn them, especially the Turks that when the US offers Turkey this wonderful perspective of invading Syria, the goal there is to destroy Turkey as well as Syria.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
This can't be the work of the Syrian government.

With the UN, NATO and practically the world looking on, they know only too well this would spark off another Libya type intervention.

People who're falling for this will be begging our governments to bomb the # out of the Syrian government forces !

Why not? It's a dictatorship and like all dictatorships arrogance kicks in when they believe they can get away with anything and point fingers at somebody else. This works because there is always somebody so naive and forgetful of the preceding decades of misrule that they will believe the BS and propoganda. Look at almost every response to this thread!!!!!!!!!!! Mind you a lot of that is the desperate need to claim MSM is lying in order to back up previous claims. Personally I think it is sick to continue to cling to a conspiracy whilst children are being massacred. NB there are observers on the ground from many organisations of many political backgrounds there is only one flavour of Syrian government dictatorship...........DUH!

Syria has the backing of Russia and China. the US is going through an election. Europe is financially fragmenting. Are you that naive you can't see why a dictatorship thinks it can get away with it. Jesus H!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

The BBC often use library images on their articles. Its only a minority of articles that have actual images of events, so bear that in mind when you read their "news".

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
With the US goverment ok with massacreing 3000 of its people on 9/11 to get the ball rolling, i dont really think the CIA backed Syrian free army is any too squeemish either.....
It has gotten to the point where the PTB herd us by killing off certain sections of us willy nilly....
It doesnt matter who are where you are, if you fall in front of the steam roller yer toast..........
The monster corporations we have created are destroying us without remorse or pity.
We have now become the prime resource for the raping.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Obviously what's going on in Syria as a whole must end soon. I just think it's important that they catch the people who were actually responsible for this atrocity.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Originally posted by ColCurious

Seems like "do nothing" is rule #1 in UN observers' operations manual.

It is indeed..

During the Bosnian conflict they tied our hands and made us witness live people being dumped in with huge piles of bodies, and make us beg the Serbs to get those people out so we could treat them..

That's exactly what came to my mind.

I wasn't there myself (thankfully) but family of mine served in the balkan wars.
UN "peacekeepers" are nothing but a sick joke.
edit on 27-5-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Makes me wish more and more that I coule be invisible and travel around hte world to see what REALITY is and not what the media wants me to believe to fulfill its mandates. I'm tired of not knowing. I want to KNOW, not be told. That's the problem nowadays. Everything is so complicated. We're expected to just take everything on faith and trust and I'm unable to.
edit on 27-5-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Here's what the Christian minority think of Assad, to me it looks like the only thing stopping the minorities in Syria from being butchered is actually Assad.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Maccaron.Shakaron

So you would rather support the Terrorists who went in Kosovo to learn terror tactics?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No actually the opposite, i support Assad because he sticks up for the minorities of Syria and keeps them safe from the Sunni extremists that want to do genocide against them, if you watched the video you would have understood that.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

looks like bbc is pulling more hoaxes. Trying to push a picture taken in iraq as the "proof" of murder in Syria. Just pathetic. Can we put this news in the hoax section?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This video is proof of what kind of sick scum the Syrian "rebels" are. In the video the bearded fool is talking about how it is ok for them to kill Alawi women and children... I think this makes it clear who is capable of committing such a horror in Houla.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I read somewhere that a russian mouth piece has stated that the syrian rebels are PARTLY responsible for the massacre so who else is responsible to my mind its either the goverment who are responible or its the rebels and considering the russians are supplying weapons to the rebels why would they say this its now made me think twice about vocally supporting the rebels and I at least have the balls to say sorry

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This monstruous act was an abomination
the worst kind of terrorist act you could ever do to someone
so many were killed and most of them were kids and babies ..

Lets analyse it and find whos behind such devilish act
how convenient first it is happening while the security council was meeting for new sanctions
and the US sudden big urge to remove Assad of power

Why would Assad do that when he knows his country is being monitored
and bring more worldwide condemnations and more syrian people against him
even is own army
Russia would never back up Assad regime and they already suspect that this is foreign terrorist
to make Assad look bad and it is time to go to war with him

This act was to incite is own army to rebel against him
if they viewed Assad to be a murderer of kids & babies

but they probably all know and suspect who really did it
and accuse Assad right away

This monstruous act was done by a affiliate group that is linked to CIA and Mossad
the same one who did 9/11 that know where to strike in a cover operation
and create a false flag attack .. this is just a PR move for the war with Syria and Iran
who has been crying for a war in the ME since 9/11
who has a reputation of killing kids and babies and accuse the other side or just deny it
just colateral damage to acheive a hidden goal

WE WOULDNT HAVE WARS IF IT WASNT FOR SO MANY FALSE FLAGS

someone really liked hitlers ideas kill your own people and accuse someone you dont like
evil mind think like that .. it is just sacrifice for a greater purpose

wonder why now .. washington has the biggest devil star in the world
Washington was build to idolize SATAN .. Now ready to unleash the BIG WAR

Its not the USA the problem
it is the corrupted people in the government only a few bad people that have so much power and control
would have dark ideas to build a powerfull military industry that can wipe the world with only a button push

edit on 5/28/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
Ignoring the possibility that this is propaganda, and taking the story at face value.
What the hell are the observers doing? I can see our billions spent on the UN really paying off...

Playing this at face value ....

You have NATO observers, majorily a Norwegian major who is acting like he's a dictator over there .... trying to look authorative on TV, while he looks more intimidating to the population. While at the same time, you have NATO there, you also have UN reports of Al Qaida being there too.

Wherever you have NATO, you appear to have Al Qaida ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join