It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pickle jar joke on a bully

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I just saw my older brother and he still thinks he's boss man even though were in our fore score years.We were talking about old times and I reminded him about the pickle jar.

so here's what I did(20 years ago)...I had bad gas from Moms onion soup mix meat loaf and wanted to get even,so I farted in a pickle jar and capped it.Then I went up to bully brother and said"can you open this for me,I need it for a science project".HE says to me"your such a wimp as usual"and cracks it open.I say"does it still smell like pickles"
...all I felt was a pickle jar smashing behind my head as I ran...after that I kicked him in the nuts til he peed blood for a week
.......any similar experiences

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

hahahah good effort i too have an older brother who use to pick on me, fart on me, punch me etc...but i also had some friends who were twin brothers.... and in my books they were the sickest twisted (snips) you could imagine. they had this glass jar about 2 liters with a screw on lid, and they use to pee,poo,spit,ejaculate and put little bugs in and let it fester in the older twins room..... the last time i seen it it was 3/4 full of the most horrendous looking and smelling thing id ever seen. nowadays both these young men are quite successful, good jobs own there houses and such. but hey i think we are all guilty of disgusting stuff when we were younger.

new topics

join