It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

What about " Zombie Ammo" made by Hornady®. I guess no one click on my link.

Here is another link

Very interesting. How do the bullets preform? I suppose one has to remember zombies have an infectious disease and blood splashing around from a slow high caliber bullet could pose a problem.

Wouldn't a low mass high velocity bullet do the trick of staying in the skull cavity and ricocheting in there without splashing out with a big exist wound?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

This is the dude that found the crazy chewer.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Originally posted by fixer1967
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

What about " Zombie Ammo" made by Hornady®. I guess no one click on my link.

Here is another link

Very interesting. How do the bullets preform? I suppose one has to remember zombies have an infectious disease and blood splashing around from a slow high caliber bullet could pose a problem.

Wouldn't a low mass high velocity bullet do the trick of staying in the skull cavity and ricocheting in there without splashing out with a big exist wound?

From what I understand the ballistics is simpler to Remington Core-Lokt balistics

Zombie Ammo web site
edit on 5/28/2012 by fixer1967 because: to add link

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Sort of an update..just now on the local news here in Florida they're saying the man was indeed on drugs...the poster who said '___' was correct.Apparently it's some new form and it isn't the first time something like this has happened down there in Miami,though to a lesser extreme.I'll see if i can dig up a link.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Drat! For once I'd wish they'd find a Genuine Zombie!

I don't believe in Angels anymore. I don't believe in Santa anymore. I don't believe in Smurfs anymore.

I wanna at least believe in Zombies!

Please, someone say he's really a Zombie on drugs!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
reply to post by nightstalker78

Drat! For once I'd wish they'd find a Genuine Zombie!

I don't believe in Angels anymore. I don't believe in Santa anymore. I don't believe in Smurfs anymore.

I wanna at least believe in Zombies!

Please, someone say he's really a Zombie on drugs!

Okay, he's really a Zombie on drugs!

This all seems kind of suspicious when you consider the events at the air port a few miles away. I wonder if these two incidents are related?

abovetopsecret.com thread

edit on 5/29/2012 by amaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/29/2012 by amaster because: spelling

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

Some interesting thoughts being posted within this thread. I have now seen (on other websites) some graphic images and I want to mention something I recall from many years ago. About fifteen to twenty years ago I recall a news article about an American bloke who had ingested a chemical referred to as PCP and proceeded to cut off his own face.

Think Hannibal Lecter taking off his own face just like the security guard in the movie. The hospital took photographs and I recall a person had to be quick to see the photographs because they were 'difficult' to find after awhile. I think there might have been two or three incidents involving that particular chemical at the same time but the article about the bloke taking off his own face was the one I recall with photographic evidence. The photographs are no doubt somewhere within the big wide web.

My thoughts are that the chemical has now been tried and tested and re-released into society. It has nothing to do with actual zombies that is a term that comes from Tavistock and will be a trigger word for the people who are still being hypnotised by television/movies/internet video clips and mainstream publications.

I am sure the incident with the Police officers was a real event and not staged. I feel for the families of the two men involved and can't help but think about how some incidents make it to the mainstream media and others don't. Ah well such is life sometimes.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
There is a new incident similar to this that has taken place in California.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one was also found naked at the crime scene.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i guess crime took a bite out of itself

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just remember to aim for the head. Kill the brain and the rest should die. At least that's how it is in some zombie movies.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
A third person has eaten another human being?

Decapitated and ate part of her 3 week old.
edit on 30-5-2012 by CynicalDrivel because: Disclaimer: I do NOT agree with every sentiment of the person in the Youtube link.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
But apparently, this dude's been doing bath salts:
H erald Sun

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I just found a photo of the incident minutes after it took place. It shows both the attacker and victim on the ground. I imagine this is already in the newspapers and magazines though, unless I found a photo that was leaked?

Either way, I'm not posting it here. That would probably get me banned.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by FailedProphet

Some interesting thoughts being posted within this thread. I have now seen (on other websites) some graphic images and I want to mention something I recall from many years ago. About fifteen to twenty years ago I recall a news article about an American bloke who had ingested a chemical referred to as PCP and proceeded to cut off his own face.

Think Hannibal Lecter taking off his own face just like the security guard in the movie. The hospital took photographs and I recall a person had to be quick to see the photographs because they were 'difficult' to find after awhile. I think there might have been two or three incidents involving that particular chemical at the same time but the article about the bloke taking off his own face was the one I recall with photographic evidence. The photographs are no doubt somewhere within the big wide web.

My thoughts are that the chemical has now been tried and tested and re-released into society. It has nothing to do with actual zombies that is a term that comes from Tavistock and will be a trigger word for the people who are still being hypnotised by television/movies/internet video clips and mainstream publications.

I am sure the incident with the Police officers was a real event and not staged. I feel for the families of the two men involved and can't help but think about how some incidents make it to the mainstream media and others don't. Ah well such is life sometimes.

Much Peace...

Is this the incident in question? I imagine it is so.

www.snopes.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join