It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Not too much to say that the headline doesn't say...depravity stalks our streets, kinds.

Face chewing doom is here.

City of Miami police say the incident began Saturday afternoon about 2 p.m. when officers responded to reports of 2 men fighting in the bike path of the Biscayne Boulevard exit ramp, alongside the Miami Herald's parking garage -- where, according to the Herald, an officer observed a naked man eating another man's face:

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man's head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him. The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

"[Officers] attempted to separate them, there was some sort of confrontation," Miami Police spokesman Willie Moreno told Local10.

Source:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

weridos these days are something else... he was probably on PCP or some hardcore drug like that.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

It's is almost hard to believe that this type of actions happen throughout the world.. its just sickening. That cop is defiantly going to have to visit a Doc as he must be traumatized.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well, there's the start of the Zombie Apocalypse, right there.

Either that, or the dude thought he was an Alligator.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OurSecretHouseCLUB33

Look like the Zombie are here already you better start to carry
A Zombie stopper 45 Mag

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

To be 100% honest the first thing that came to mind were zombies.. but i didn't want to be "that guy" who brought them into the conversation lol. But absolutely, for the cop to pump so many rounds into him while he was eating the guys face (possibly trying to get to his brain) i wouldn't be surprised if he was one.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Good god people are nuts. Something tells me this fella was either high on something or ....a zombie. I'm going with high.

If indeed he was high and not just mentally ill... I'd say it sounds like PCP.
edit on 26-5-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
YES YES

zombie apocalypse, ABOUT TIME!!!!

edit on 26-5-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I read this and thought i'd post it on here, but saw someone already posted about it.

This screams to me either 'Zombie' or 'Totally bat# insane druggy'.

I have actually been looking into 'Zombies' and theres a massive cult following that believe the apocalypse will happen, they'll love this.

Thanks for making the thread.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The old ones are returning. Just saying.

No serious, this is some crazy ships.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
He might've just read George R R Martin's Song of Ice and Fire. There's a crazy character in there named "Biter" of all things, and he chewed part of one of the main character's faces off. Spoiler alert if you've never read them and are only watching the HBO shows.

Sick and crazy whether fiction or rl.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Nothing could realistically look more like a zombie imo...You have to shoot them in the noggin', otherwise this happens...they continue eating flesh, because that is what they do. If he wasn't a zombie, then he was on some type of hallucinogenic substance...probably.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Dude was on acid. When a person is tripping on '___' they don't feel pain - hence the reason a druggie can take multiple gun shots & still keep moving.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by claireaudient
Dude was on acid. When a person is tripping on '___' they don't feel pain - hence the reason a druggie can take multiple gun shots & still keep moving.

Source?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Good. I am glad the Cop fired on this loon. That is some stuffed up #!

# that. Argh. Bloody sick.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
www.miamiherald.com...

Local paper.Read the caption under the photos on the left.Says both men were naked and were running across the bridge? Comments in the articles section say the article has changed...strange.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Source?

My many years in medical school

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
Well, there's the start of the Zombie Apocalypse, right there.

Either that, or the dude thought he was an Alligator.

Agreed, I wonder if the face chewee survived the attack and if he has the taste for human flesh yet???
I just may get my zombie apocalypse yet!!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

What damn sort of acid have you been taking?

Maybe if it was an accidental dose, like say you accidentally put your hand in the jar you were about to pour over your nice little pictures and live in the 1960's..

PCP is what I'd say. I have no idea what the deal is with that stuff, but there was a case of some guy eating his girlfriends breasts while on pcp, and only got caught when he was running down the street nakeb with blood all over him.

and then there's this!

"Daddy Ate My Eyes": Angel Vidal Mendoza Accused Of Biting Out Son's Eye, Mutilating The Other

Holy buckets...

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. &mdash (AP); A 4-year-old California boy may be permanently blinded after police say his father bit out one of his eyes and mutilated the other.

PCP man.. don't go giving the lords gift to chemists and ergot a bad wrap...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I hear it tastes like chicken, and Leelo says Chicken Good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join