It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melbourne teen dies after YouTube 'goodbye'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Melbourne teen dies after YouTube 'goodbye'

news.ninemsn.com.au

A Melbourne schoolboy who found fame online after uploading an emotional goodbye video message revealing he had a terminal heart condition has passed away.

Shaun Wilson-Miller, 17, died yesterday afternoon after suffering chronic heart rejection.

A fundraiser Shaun had been planning for Heartkids Victoria — of which he became an ambassador when he was just 13 — at Luna Park on June 15, has now been turned into a tribute for the teen.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This is an updated follow up to my previous thread about this brave young man that can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unfortunately, his life on this Earth has now been ended, but i wish him the best in future journeys what ever they may be. My heart goes out to his family and friends at this point in time. He was a brave young man who was a leader in heart fundraisers. He was truly magnificent and he will be missed.

RIP Shaun Wilson-Miller you will be missed.

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

My gosh, this gorgous young man went so quickly. What an inspiration to all who watched his video and yes he will most certainly be missed.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Rest In Peace Shaun Wilson-Miller.

My heart goes out to your family and friends.

May you all find peace.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Gah big ugly buggers like me aren't supposed to tear up. I've just watched his video, not as I had expected it. Very true and honest. Not pretentious. And then to see the next video where he's proving his not a faker for attention, by showing his scar...

I know how it must have been on youtube, /b/tards and morons would have had no mercy.

R.I.P. Shaun...

Just sad...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
So heart breaking for all involved. Such a brave young man. Sorry I dont have more to add.

top topics

join