It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do BRITS...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Have such jacked up teeth? Watching a show that interviews several of England and Britain's finest, and all their teeth are crooked or missing. What gives?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

Scurvy or rickets, I forget which but it's genetic.
No wait! It's the fluoride in the water as recommended by dental authorities!
*smiles with a closed mouth*
edit on 26/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Ya I know,you would think the royals would be all braced up...I'm part something over there and my chiclettes are half straight

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable

Ya I know,you would think the royals would be all braced up...I'm part something over there and my chiclettes are half straight

Funny stuff...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Maybe they're just not so pretentious as you lot.

There's more to life than teeth! or Model looks.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I imagine they think they have more important things to do.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

It's because they are not whoring themselves out to Hollywood expectations. The UK actually rates highest in dental health in terms of tooth decay. Yellow and crooked teeth are not unhealthy and do not really mean anything unless you are shallow.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

edit on 26-5-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedupThere's more to life than teeth! or Model looks.

no theres really not.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
My teeth are healthy (got no fillings) but one of my front ones got chipped last week so my perfect smile is a little crooked now
My dentist has said it will cost me £415 to make a crown for it so Iam leaving the chip in.
I find something very fake about perfect white teeth because you can tell when someone has had work done.
Vanity eh? nah I will do without.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I know why I don't have wonky teeth, being an Aussie.

I bloody ripped that bastard out with a phillips head screw driver and a pair of needle nose pliers.

Sod was killing me for months, one night, enough... crack it open with the screw driver, then rip the guts out with the pliers. There's still have the root in there with some dead tooth. Only the other week I ended up with a pair of scissors in there to wiggle a chunk out.... 8 years later.

I still have to pick the dead meat and cheese out with a tooth pick, it just doesn't want to die.

But it no longer hurts like a mother!!!

True story, saved me a mint at the stupid dentists too.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'd rather have wonky teeth than be clinically obese, which seems to be the fashion in America.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
A materialistic world requires materialistic hero's, living in a fantasy world seems to work fine for the human race, so why are you trying to rock the boat. We even gave the internet a hero, there called anonymous. As anonymous you belong to group of should i say an ideology. Then again, i don't belong to anyone other than my mind. So my application to anonymous and its concept was received but not replied as it does not represent my concept of internet neutrality. Sadly, as everything in this world, one must belong to a group or an idea, or a concept to feel special otherwise people feel helpless and alone.

P.S. Humans are a biological machine that are comprised of several genetic altered organs. Life span has somewhat expanded but the general intelligence of that species has remained and been kept to a moderate level. Only a selected few across the planet that have the genetic code have been allowed to lead the species into future existence and only upto a certain level per decade. Welcome to the human race.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I'd rather have wonky teeth than be clinically obese, which seems to be the fashion in America.

Actually the Brits are catching up quickly to the yanks quickly when it comes to obesity so they got that going for them too.

www.globaldashboard.org...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What is the purpose of this thread? Insulting an entire country?

Poor taste and juvenile attitude.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

and all our healthcare is free to shows we have the care factor of 0

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Why do yanks . . . . .

Have to eat so much?

Watch so much tv?

Annoy the "Brits"?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
My teeth are perfectly straight thank you.

It's a myth that Brits have bad teeth when bad teeth can be found everywhere

Jim Carey has or had crooked teeth, before he got them worked on he could eat corn on the cob through a picket Fence.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Who the hell uses the phrase "jacked up" ... whatevers;

I have absolutely no idea what that is supposed to mean!!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
As a brit with scary teeth, I agree with this thread.
It is changing in the uk as our visual media folk need to keep up with the 'good looks' portrayed on American visual media. Glow in the dark teeth are a bit much though, and are irksome. Dental care was free in the uk and perhaps that led to poor customer service from dentists so brits didn't bother going.
We are not all like the people on Jeremy Kyle though - they are different altogether and not to be confused with brits. In the uk, we are still trying to identify who these Jeremy Kyle people are, and a vast database is being compiled from the DNA tests that are prevalent on the show in order to ascertain what species they are.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join