It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Unbelievable, I had honest to god only just finished watching an episode of The Walking Dead when I saw this topic- I used to have an incredible fear of all things zombie but after watching that series I could get a job as a forensic pathologist and not even flinch lol! I have heard of people biting other peoples ears off ie Tyson style but chewing faces ewwwwwwww!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Geeze... this report of a naked zombie eating someones face and on another thread the ATF is trying to take away our shotguns
They always got pump shotguns in those zombie movies, what are we going to do?
Oh yeah, forgot that I'm a mouse and zombies don't attack mice.
Good luck with your zombies

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

www.securityinfowatch.com...

Verint is the world leader in networked video management - the provider of choice for 55 airports, 30 seaports, 7 out of every 10 US banks, 2 of the world's 5 largest retailers, and government organizations around the globe.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by Komodo

Verint is the world leader in networked video management - the provider of choice for 55 airports, 30 seaports, 7 out of every 10 US banks, 2 of the world's 5 largest retailers, and government organizations around the globe.

en.wikipedia.org...

interesting .. so why is he reporting the news if he's with a video security internet company ??

what's the connection(s).. ?

edit on 27-5-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
In the video the guy on the left doesn't move at all. The Guy on the right moves a little but not much at all, His legs don't seem to change position at all and are facing the other way from the guy on the left which would make it hard to be doing anything to the guy on the left, least of all chomping on his face. both men's top halves are obscured in the video from concrete thingamyjigs. After one police officer goes back and forth, the guy on the right twitches his legs and a pair,of bloody hands come into view. It appears the guy yon the righty got shot.

Seeing this footage makes me doubt the original reports, it appears the two guys are pretty much lying there until one gets shot.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I saw that movie, Night of the Living Dead! You got to shoot them in the head. Same on the TV show about the zombie apocalypse. Time to get the Mossberg JIC! “Their coming to get you Barbra”!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
PCP is a helluva drug.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
reply to post by wildapache

Another BS story.......the us MEDIA taking it citizens for another ride you gullible mugs.

And for those that put Zombie Apocalypse....have you no sense or shame. How infantile. Always someone trying to
sensationalize more BS to something completely ridiculous. Well Done (Clap clap)

oh...so thats how you process fear.......lol

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Komodo

im sorry i may have missed it but,,,,

i have been researching verint for little over a year......

WHY DID YOU BRING THEM UP???

ill find the link of the thread i made on them...1 sec

found it....in this thread
VERINT....IN THIS OP
edit on 27-5-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wow zombies, or... two guys having sex?

Two men are naked, lying next to each other, and the media jumps to "zombie apocalypse".

Are there pics of the chewed face? If not I'm not buying it.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

When I read about this incident like so many my mind made the quick skip over to zombie apocalypse. Then I began to wonder, what would we do, really, if we began to hear that this behavior was spreading. Of course it would take some time for the news to get out and even then I am pretty sure it would be through social media rather than the MSM.

It is really not such a huge leap to believe that this could happen, maybe not exactly like in the movies, but there are fungi and parasites that can take over the brain of the host (usually insects) and direct them to their bidding. That bidding is usually to create behavior that allows the host to spread the fungi/parasites. So upgrading to to higher species seems like an inevitable process of evolution. And as our very own DNA carries a lot of viral components we don't understand it could be that we are all just ticking zombie time bombs.

Anyway, I got my weapons, water purification system, several weeks worth of dry foods and a nice cozy cave on a mountainside all picked out; the location of which will remain secret. And I am gonna keep my ear to the ground. You know, just in case.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
reply to post by Kennit

Short answer: No, they don't because there are no such studies because there is no link whatsoever between '___' and face eating.

I know.
But I wanted to give himself a chance to realize his mistake (I'm too nice sometimes.)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
In the video the guy on the left doesn't move at all. The Guy on the right moves a little but not much at all, His legs don't seem to change position at all and are facing the other way from the guy on the left which would make it hard to be doing anything to the guy on the left, least of all chomping on his face. both men's top halves are obscured in the video from concrete thingamyjigs. After one police officer goes back and forth, the guy on the right twitches his legs and a pair,of bloody hands come into view. It appears the guy yon the righty got shot.

Seeing this footage makes me doubt the original reports, it appears the two guys are pretty much lying there until one gets shot.

The fact that the whole thing is covered by a concrete wall is suspicious. I can't post the image but from how the two bodies are positioned it would be impossible to be chewing on the face, a more likely scenario would be 'gay' sex. Anal or whatever is politically correct. Sodomy.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I know i did not sign up to be a witness to this madness.

I thought Zombies were native to Haiti only.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Echtelion

Thank the CIA, not Timothy Leary!

After all, who used our soldiers and other members of our society as guinea pigs for '___', etc?

Yeah ok, but still Leary was way too dangerously naive with his promotion of chem drugs. He didn't gave a single crap about side effects and other consequences on health, and equally promoted total lack of criticism on these. And did associate himself with proto-drug barons.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The hospital info is a little weird too-

Here is says - Jackson Memorial Hospital

www.wsvn.com...

Here it says - Ryder Trauma Center

www.miamiherald.com...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
Wow zombies, or... two guys having sex?

Two men are naked, lying next to each other, and the media jumps to "zombie apocalypse".

Are there pics of the chewed face? If not I'm not buying it.

I imagine there will be pics

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

reply to post by Komodo

en.wikipedia.org...

interesting .. so why is he reporting the news if he's with a video security internet company ??

what's the connection(s).. ?

edit on 27-5-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

He's not. He's apparently married to one of the reporters who wrote the article for the Miami Herald.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I know i did not sign up to be a witness to this madness.

I thought Zombies were native to Haiti only.

There's been cases of real-life voodoo zombies elsewhere, like in Canada. The voodoo zombie thing is a strange drug that makes people mostly braindead, like GHB (the "drug of rape"), while still maintaining normal body functions. The hell, GHB might even be the zombie drug, who knows.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by Six6Six

Another BS story.......the us MEDIA taking it citizens for another ride you gullible mugs.

And for those that put Zombie Apocalypse....have you no sense or shame. How infantile. Always someone trying to
sensationalize more BS to something completely ridiculous. Well Done (Clap clap)

Have you been to ATS before??? This is what we do.... We take regular/irregular stories and we speculate on them, no matter how crazy the claim might be..... Obviously a zombie apocalypse isnt happening but it is fun to just discuss it for sh*ts and giggles....... But I guess you're too cool for all of that

edit on 27-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

to six6six -
what's BS is your inability to be unbiased and without judgement in your perception of this...

your cognitive dissonance prevents nyou from even considering the absolute likelyhood of a a Zombie Apocalypse ocurring.. just because it's been fictionalised.. and you've absorbed that information.. it acts as bricks in the walls of your taking it seriously.

and evidently nobody has any concern for the victim who's suffering in the hospital..
and if this IS a zombie apocalypse .. then someone should get that victim locked the hell down in a full body suit stretcher STAT!

a zombie apocalypse would be the most efficient scenario to level world population levels down significantly.. there's even peer reviewed mathematical algorythms showing this fact.
any other infetious agent kills its victims before it's spread to enough other victims.. and in this day and age of information people are instantly aware of any thread and immediately remove themselves and protect themselves from these other diseases....

the ONLY way the elite would level world population through disease is to create a "rabies on steroids" that makes the infected actively obsessed with searching out the uninfected... ie: zombie apocalypse..

but wait you're too smart aand clever for that .. they wouldn't pull the wool over your eyes.. you'd figure that one out before it happened right? because you're calm collected and use dilligent amount of deductive reasoning right..

lol people like you are gonna be the first to go when the SHTF via al-quaeda-disguised bio-warfare ala zompoc.

i'm gonna be all safe and sound choppin zombie heads while you run by screaming insanely.

nothing in this post is meant as a personal attak against you specifically.. it's me venting against the mentality of thinking it's not possible to happen because people made movies and tv shows about it...when the actual reality is that all evidence points to its inevitable manifestation .. very soon..
edit on 5/27/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join