It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Why does every story no matter where it is published say.

By Daniela Guzman and Julie K. Brown, The Miami Herald

Who are they? Can't seem to find anything on who they are?

www.spokeo.com...,+FL:7871740321

Spokeo says that Daniela Guzman is married to Francisco J Guzman. Hes interesting. Spy much Mr. Guzman?

co.linkedin.com...

Regional IT Customer Support Engineer Verint Systems Inc.
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; VRNT; Information Technology and Services industry

February 2006 – December 2008 (2 years 11 months) Mexico, Barbados, Colombia, Brasil, Argentina, Israel, US

Responsibilities:
Provide projects' follow up and technical support for hardware and software to CA and LA regions customers either remote or on site and to provide assistance to internal customers' IT groups in order to implement/integrate new projects within the region.

Responsibilities include installation, configuration, technical support and troubleshooting for Windows and Unix (Solaris & RHEL) systems, storage platforms and dedicated servers with proprietary OS’s, LAN and WAN data/voice networks, Web servers and general telecomm devices such as routers and switches.

Additional responsibilities included professional consulting and integration of servers and applications and training to customer’s IT and end users and to provide follow up reports on projects statuses and advances on regular basis.

Achievements:
• Successful execution of projects for the installation and integration of monitoring centers for Law Enforcement Agencies in Colombia, México and Barbados.
• Support and advisory for onsite installation and start of operations for the technological platforms for the Colombian Prosecutor Office “Fiscalia”, “Dijin” Law Enforcement Agency and Bogotá’s Metropolitan Police “MeBog”.

Verint Systems Inc is a interesting company if you have not ever heard of them tr looking it up. This story is a case of cover ups. There is no face eating zombie. A police crime and a disinformation story to mislead the public.
edit on 27-5-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Weird its just like the bus be header back in 2008, i believe. what the hell is going on. i wonder how many more stories we are gonna hear about cannibalism.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
zombie??

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
reply to post by wildapache

Another BS story.......the us MEDIA taking it citizens for another ride you gullible mugs.

And for those that put Zombie Apocalypse....have you no sense or shame. How infantile. Always someone trying to
sensationalize more BS to something completely ridiculous. Well Done (Clap clap)

have silver bullets

will travel !!!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Weird...

I have to say some really bad Class A drugs or such.

I only watched the first minute of the video,,,didnt seem to show much.

As for a case of police brutality?(pervious poster but didnt warrent a reply)
NO!

Have to wait for more facts/follow up on this.

On police brutality,,I agree we got some bad apples,,unfortunate its a slow weed out to get them.
But many cops are good.
No better than us.
Most people are getting crazier it seems as well,,,abuse and crimes on children,,sadistic killings!

Most cops who make 40k a year have to put with being spit on,,stabed,,hit,drunk a-holes,,threats,,violent domestic disputes..etc,,,etc,,
Its not andy griffith/mayberry town out there.

The world is getting sicker it seems....

link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Another BS story.......the us MEDIA taking it citizens for another ride you gullible mugs.

And for those that put Zombie Apocalypse....have you no sense or shame. How infantile. Always someone trying to
sensationalize more BS to something completely ridiculous. Well Done (Clap clap)

Have you been to ATS before??? This is what we do.... We take regular/irregular stories and we speculate on them, no matter how crazy the claim might be..... Obviously a zombie apocalypse isnt happening but it is fun to just discuss it for sh*ts and giggles....... But I guess you're too cool for all of that

edit on 27-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Magnivea

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by benrl

Yup. The guy was probably on PCP or any of the other nasty drugs that put you into a dream-like state. There is one drug ('___', a drug that is naturally released in the brain in instances during childbirth and upon death) that actually puts you into a literal walking dream-state. It's one of those things that probably just shouldn't exist. PCP is like that but to a largely lesser degree.

edit on 27/5/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

'___' "shouldn't exist"? '___' is a neurotransmitter related to serotonin. It's made constantly in the human body by the third eye (Pineal gland). It is not AT ALL something that would cause something like this. Your mind is independent from your body while on '___' (which by the way when used as a recreational or mind expanding drug lasts 10 minutes to [supposedly] an hour, the average being 30 minutes) and more often than not prevents you from moving, usually of your own desire to learn and see these strange beings of extraterrestrial, inter dimensional or even afterlife origin.

If anything, '___' makes you peaceful, not face-hungry. Note the similarities

Please refrain from trying to blame something you obviously have nothing more than a rudimentary understanding of.
edit on 5/27/12 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

Thank you, You said what I couldn't be bothered to. lol

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I don't believe in zombies, simply because the thought of it freaks me out totally. But after seeing the CDC's "joke" warning about a zombie apocalypse and after being scarred from watching movies that feature "rage disease" (e.g., "I am Legend", "28 Days Later", "28 Weeks Later", I'm calling weird zombie action on this one!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If this was a zombie novel, the next couple chapters would be:

Victim begins to randomly assault people at the hospital.

Cops involved at the scene begin to call in sick during the next 4 - 48 hours.

If any of these start to happen, stock up and board up the house.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Makes me wonder what's in the water there.

Reminds me of the man who lopped off another man's head on a Greyhound bus a few years ago.

Mental illness?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yes it does take the time to read, Lame.

How did you get stars??? it states "miami police"

Deny stupidity friend, College educated, read, then read again to
help yourself for a better understanding.
edit on 27-5-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

yeah... too much 'walking dead' T'V... ans a plethora of shows that glamorize & make acceptable people feigning a Zombie state of being

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Oh lighten up a bit mate.

There is no such thing as zombies, at least not in the sense that popular culture portrays them.

Still.....wouldn't hurt to stock up on shotguns and boxes of twinkies.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think i figured out how to spot a zombie...

well if modern culture is to be believed watch out for slow shambling incoherent people... so in other words watch out for the elderly they fit almost all of the criteria for being a zombie.

lets see they are slow, like to mumble, some look as if they are dead and or have been for days, prone to nibbling on children's faces, and they tend to vocalize there plans to eat humans (he is so cute i could just eat him up)

i hope this helps now get your zombie survival gear together this could be a long night.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildapache

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Really Florida?

The article didn't even need to say it happened in Miami. Somehow you just knew...

Not my title,I just copied the title of the article as is the rule.You are a moderator,you should know that.....

WOW~! that was a triple facepalm !!!

DOH !

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

just did look them up...interesting ..

Verint Systems redirects here

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
He went primal, most likely from drugs, have watched this sort of thing happen a few times, minus the cannibalism, they seem to always strip naked and become like caged animals, one person on a bad angel dust trip, that's what we called it back in the day, became a molecule, that was a long night.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Is it wrong I want this to be zombies? But alas its probably just some PCP...

lets cross our fingers for zombie though...

The cop had to shoot him multiple times...
edit on 26-5-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

Not PCP... crack does that. Perhaps with some of this godawful "speed" that eats your brain right away. People who are addicted to these things are very hard to be still considered "humans".

Thanks, '___' messiah Tim Leary... you really made this world into a bad horror movie!
edit on 27/5/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Know some crack heads, they don't seem likely to do this, although my son watched his his friend, who was a crack addict, chop his own arm off at the scrap yard they worked at, in the metal cutter.

He used his belt as a tourniquet and surgeons reattached it.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Thank the CIA, not Timothy Leary!

After all, who used our soldiers and other members of our society as guinea pigs for '___', etc?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join