It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm from Miami, and I'm not surprised. That kind of thing is just par for the course in the freakshow that is South Florida.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

It was around 6 seconds. He gets out starts toward the two and his postures shows shock then he moves closer draws his gun and then his posture shows a bounce which would probly be the firing of the gun. Then he moves under the bridge out of view and 6 more shots were fired.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

gay sex.

not.

and no.

one more no, just to clarify.

face-snackin', yep.
naked as a jaybird, yep.
manties around his ankles, yep.

gay sex, no plus no equals fail.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ok, show me the source then..

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I never thought Id see the day... Gay Zombies...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Deee2

Well im glad i could make your day.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
the guy who started to eat the passenger next to him on the bus because he thought he was an alien, is in a mental hospital, but he has been given supervised trips off the hospital grounds....there is a current thread on this guy.

this miami one, they said the face eating guy had coc aine psychosis he ate the homeless guys' whole face off while the guy was still alive....ew ew ew,,,poor guy is in the hospital recovering.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Heading to grocery store to buy twinkies, just in case.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

kind of interesting, the guy on the left doesn't move at all but the guy on the right does.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
yes this does look like a possession.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

whats going on in that vid? Its very boring!!!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Im begining to think when bad news comes out about Florida cops they go into propaganda stories to confuse the story and create a cover up. Zimmerman worked as a neighborhood watch guy but he also worked for a government contractor doing work on fraud investigations for Digital Risk LLC. Zimmermans boss met the president the day befor he said "if I had a son" when the press pushed him for answers on the meeting the day befor. Storm Front ran wild with a story about a Black guy being killed by a spainish guy? Who ever knew they liked Spainish guys so much? Well this story is also getting the Storm Front run of the mill. And the media is running stories like crazy that make no sense and keep changing them on a regular basis. Is this the new police tactic for disinformation about a police crime. He did shoot a naked unarmed guy. And the cops keep calling him a hero. They are hiding the fact both were naked even though you can see in the video they are both naked. Just what I do when im attacked take all my cloths off to fight a naked guy wanting to eat my face. And the video shows the guy moving around while the other was dead so he was not unconscious.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

This World is full of crazy lunatics.... like someone else said, maybe this guy who was eating escaped from a mental hospital or something....

I bet this will become 'another schizophrenic' headline!!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
In Canada 2008. The attacker survived (tasered twice), and claims to not remember a thing about the incident.

Actually, that's not true.

Greyhound bus beheader Vince Li: 'I don't hear voices'

Vince Li says he understands why people are still afraid of him.

He says he remembers what happened on a Greyhound bus bound for Winnipeg during that midsummer's nightmare in 2008.

But now that he is medicated for his illness, the man who beheaded fellow bus passenger Tim McLean in front of horrified witnesses, says the aliens he was afraid of have disappeared, the voices he heard are silent, and that he is aware of why it happened on a different level.

Painfully aware.

"I try to forget it . . . I feel nervous. I feel painful. I am embarrassed. It was wrong."

Li recently gave his first full-length interview for release to the media in the nearly four years since his psychosis-induced slaying of McLean.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by benrl

Yup. The guy was probably on PCP or any of the other nasty drugs that put you into a dream-like state. There is one drug ('___', a drug that is naturally released in the brain in instances during childbirth and upon death) that actually puts you into a literal walking dream-state. It's one of those things that probably just shouldn't exist. PCP is like that but to a largely lesser degree.

Unless I'm mistaken, PCP tends to have violent side effects, whereas '___' does not. Do you have sources to studies or reports that show a connection between '___' and violence?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Werewolf?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kennit

Short answer: No, they don't because there are no such studies because there is no link whatsoever between '___' and face eating.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA!!

I just read this story and came to search ATS, but it's already front page! My friend is down in Miami DJing for the festival, but I haven't been able to reach him yet. He is NOT a fan of zombies, I don't think he'll like this news.

Rabies?

The real question is whether or not the victim has turned yet?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Another BS story.......the us MEDIA taking it citizens for another ride you gullible mugs.

And for those that put Zombie Apocalypse....have you no sense or shame. How infantile. Always someone trying to
sensationalize more BS to something completely ridiculous. Well Done (Clap clap)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join