It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
The video clearly shows two naked guys laying on the ground. One is moving the other is not. Where is all this blood from eating somebody? And why is the story changed to hide the fact there were two naked guys?

Surveillance video of MacArthur Causeway shooting
www.miamiherald.com...
edit on 27-5-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

When the victim sits up in the 7 minute video (around 6:30) you can clearly see that his hands and arms are covered in blood and a blood stain on the pavement around him. It could be the attacker's blood pooled between the body and the victim, but it's a different pattern on the other side of him.

I don't see how he would have the attacker's blood on his hands, even if the guy was shot which leaves his partially eaten head as the only other source of that much blood.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

reply to post by rebellender

Well in the video I just posted when he shows his ass while moving his legs they blurr the video to hide where the sun is not supposed to shine.

I am thinking this is a "Dont ask" "Dont tell" incident gone real bad.

guess those DAWG Fights get pretty ugly but not my business

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Jury is still out wether the pineal gland produces '___' or not.

Just sayin

There’s just one problem – there doesn’t appear to be any concrete evidence whatsoever for this. Dr. Strassman himself explains:

countyourculture.com...

Basing his reasoning on his belief that all the enzymatic material needed to produce '___' is found in the pineal gland (see evidence in mammals), and moreover in substantially greater concentrations than in any other part of the body, Strassman ([13] p. 69) has speculated that '___' is made in the pineal gland. Currently there is no published reliable scientific evidence supporting this hypothesis and as such, it is merely a hypothesis.

en.wikipedia.org...

Drug myths eh?

link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

But back on topic!Why does it have to be drugs or a mental disorder?How do we know that it isn't possession?

Because that would mean that ATS members would have to acknowledge the existence of God.
In which case, some of them might self-combust.

And we can't be having all that kind of nonsense.

Better to deny ignorance within everybody's comfort zone.

link   
www.miamiherald.com...

In this video the cop car shows up. Cop gets out of car starts to walk forward then pulls gun and fires. It happend within seconds. No delay whats so every. Did he shoot two guys having gay sex in public?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Mostly because most people have moved beyond blaming "the devil" for everything.

Originally posted by alchemist2012
Anyone think this could be tied to the flesh eating bacteria scare.it is in location close to Ga.???????

No. And that's another big no.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Observation #1

Three out of five of the folks who get their dubious 15 min. of internet fame on this site are Florida residents, and are booked on assault charges.

Observation #2

Cocaine psychosis is a hell of a thing.

The Herald reports detectives believe the victim may have been homeless and the naked man suffering from "coc aine psychosis...

Mitigating against the reasonable explanations indicated by observations #1 and #2 is

Observation #3

There's some weird stuff going on out there in the Everglades.

If you reside in that funky peninsular purgatory, take a sawsall to your staircases and fill your bathtubs now. Just to be on the safe side.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Eidolon23 because: link add.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I understand why the cops killed the man... If I walked up to a naked man eating the face of another man I would shoot, kill, then ask questions........ I would assume zombies immediately and jump into zombie killing mode...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

www.miamiherald.com...

Did he shoot two guys having gay sex in public?

please tell me you are not even being serious?

it took more will power than I care to admit not to respond to the genius who asked whether anyone thought this could be linked to the flesh-eating bacteria.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Uh, haven't waded through six pages, and realize this is a super distasteful question, but...

Headshot?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Apheon

Ok, even if it's not the Pineal (even though that's where the highest concentrations are found) does that change the fact that everyone that has done it reports almost the same kind hallucinations? Or that it's not at all like PCP?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
reply to post by jhn7537

Uh, haven't waded through six pages, and realize this is a super distasteful question, but...

Headshot?

I would surely do a double, or triple, tap to the noggin...... I would be like Woody Harrelson in Zombieland...
edit on 27-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
People aren't edible anymore. We're so full of chemicals that anything that eats us will go crazy. It's evident that this wasn't this guys first time.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
People aren't edible anymore. We're so full of chemicals that anything that eats us will go crazy. It's evident that this wasn't this guys first time.

I wonder if he shook like the people in The Book Of Eli...

You're right, even if he had gotten away with it his digestive system would have shut down from all of the preservatives. Remember kids: Human faces are high in preservatives. That should be the slogan for the American Association for Cannibalism.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I hadn't expected the Zombie Apocalypse to happen so soon...Looks like CITE jumped the gun!

Look to your left and grab the first thing you see. This will now be your first weapon for the zombie apocalypse. Feel free to switch out as needed.

Step 1: Find a secure room.

Step 2: Gather as many weapons as you can.

Step 3: Put on your armor, burst out and clear a great bloody swathe through the masses. Slash and bash your way to freedom!

Step 4: Repeat steps 1 - 3 as needed until you find more permanent lodgings.

edit on 27-5-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

www.miamiherald.com...

Did he shoot two guys having gay sex in public?

please tell me you are not even being serious?

it took more will power than I care to admit not to respond to the genius who asked whether anyone thought this could be linked to the flesh-eating bacteria.

This whole story smells of propaganda and im just trying to figure what the BS of eating someone is from? And gay sex could be what this is. And this cop does not seem to have time to even ask a question when he drew his gun and fired under 3 seconds. Maybe he was horrified by seeing a gay sex act be performed. I would be! But I would not shoot them in disgust. Watch the first 5 seconds under the bridge in the video Above at the Miamai Hearld site..

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Thaaaaaanks.

No really.

I just clicked because of the "naked" part, then I saw the "man" part.....Naked men, disgusting, simply disgusting

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It's all fun and games until someone gets bit of course that could be a bad case of fluoridation

Zombie apocalypse? Possible according to this site:

5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen Read more: 5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen

www.cracked.com...

That guy getting his face chewed on and the other case on the boards about that guy who was eating another one on a bus.

Two seemingly isolated incidents but when added together makes a conspiracy of the Zombie Apocalypse is nigh.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

This whole story smells of propaganda and im just trying to figure what the BS of eating someone is from? And gay sex could be what this is. And this cop does not seem to have time to even ask a question when he drew his gun and fired under 3 seconds. Maybe he was horrified by seeing a gay sex act be performed. I would be! But I would not shoot them in disgust. Watch the first 5 seconds under the bridge in the video Above at the Miamai Hearld site..

There is no way to know when the cop shot his gun. You are assuming he shot when he drew his gun but you, nor I nor anyone that wasn't there, can tell when he fired it. Also, from the time he exited his vehicle to the time he drew his gun was 10 seconds.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

Slowly but surely the Zombie Apocalypse grows closer.

Second.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join