It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
skitzspiricy:

Yeah, that does seem a little strange to me too honestly.
I'll speculate a bit here, and say that it's got something to do with money.
(wait - actually that is pretty obvious, no speculation needed there)
Why would anyone, in her position... secure a lawyer (and a strange choice at that)
If she did nothing wrong. Odd, methinks.

My crystal ball tells me:
It probably has something to do with a future book.
Most likely, detailing her time with Rudy at the timeframe.
And how he became cursed by vooodoo, that fateful day.
Otherwise, he was a good guy.

As far as your other points of commentary: (re: the new CCTV footage)
Your premise seems the most logical, and reasonable explanation for that.

Guess we just gotta wait and see how it rolls 'eh?
Cheers!
T
edit on 12/6/5 by telemetry because: removed duplicate word man, must have been a bird... man.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Everything is possible
human bodies are very simple machine to manipulate
many drug compagny experimented nasty stuff during the war
even Hitler scientists probably tried to find the perfect formula
that will make someone go nuts with an impulsion to eat meat

If its not a drug that will change someone into somekind of a zombie
it might be a virus ... or a parasites .. more fatfetched .. nanotech
or more religiously hell opening its door on earth
for demon to escape and enter someone body and go into a rage mode growling

a sudden young good man with a bible cannot just change like that
we can eliminate the drug

so its might be a virus like rabbies or a demon was maybe inside him
jumped to another body right after the cop killed him

we never know nothing is impossible .. we know the paranormal exist
i think he was possessed .. cant find any other answers

Agreed. If this man was on drugs, surely his girlfriend would have noticed? I mean, it has been hidden in the past, but it is possible. The whole drug explanation seems hard to believe. For me, anyway.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Whoa i just saw a pic of the man who got his faced chewed off, i don't know if this will show up in the post,but i copy the image,it is graphic so if mods what to remove it,it is ok.i.imgur.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

I'm beginning to think that that's not the actual picture of the victim, Poppo.

I say that because if you look closely at the beard you can see tubes going into what would appear to be the mans mouth so the hair above it would be a mustache. And if you notice, you can see the sinus cavities right above the mustache.

Poppo supposedly had his lips torn off so that would leave no mustache. So if it were Poppo than where are the tubes going into and why are the the sinus cavities in the picture so far down, they appear to be wear his mouth is supposed to be if all that hair left is a goatee. Just sayin

That is why I think that picture is not of the victim, Poppo.
edit on 7-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i hear all over the news that bath salts are to blame for the "zombie" attacks.

so, what was the report from the autopsy/toxicology? i haven't heard whether or not they actually found anything.

does anyone know?

i wont believe the bath salt story until the reports come out.

-subfab

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by subfab
i hear all over the news that bath salts are to blame for the "zombie" attacks.

so, what was the report from the autopsy/toxicology? i haven't heard whether or not they actually found anything.

does anyone know?

i wont believe the bath salt story until the reports come out.

-subfab

As far as I know, there are no toxicology reports yet. And I personally won't believe the reports anyway, as they've been declaring it's "bath salts" before it was even looked into.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalamord

I agree. I'm also hearing that bath salts are responsible for some of the other attacks recently. Fishy.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by skitzspiricy

im definatly seeing the same sort of car that the police were using later in the tape.....bulky, white with lights on the roof....

sorry for my ignorance...i thought the cop cars in america were white and black...blame hollywood.....thats why i thought 1:58 was a cop.....but yours is more "acceptable".....

i need to shortlist all these finds.....

peace

p.s. its nice to see that sos many people dialled 911...and that society was not that lame.....but still.. i dont want to think that the police are that lame...18 mins on their roads....i really, really doubt that......
its in an americans nature to cross the earth to police a small canal in timbuktu....but cant stop/interrupt some naked guy eating a dude.....it stinks
edit on 3-6-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

They used to be black and white, now it's anything goes, including SUVs, Camaros, and Mustangs. I think it's to make it harder to spot them. Bastards.

While I agree that this whole story stinks to high heaven, your assertion that it's in an American's nature to police the earth is unfair. That view of the world is held by a minority of Americans. Most of us do not agree with that policy and it's a relatively recent one, at that. One of our founding principles was to avoid getting tangled up in world affairs. We stuck pretty close to that up until World War I, and our involvement caused a ruckus at home. We didn't have much desire as a people to get involved in WWII, either. Don't believe the hype, friend.

Also, Miami traffic at that time of day could very well cause it to be a 20 minute lag in response time. Add to that the sheer amount of crime they have down there taxing the system and, frankly, the low importance of naked bums fighting, and there certainly wouldn't be a big rush. I know I wouldn't care to be the one that had to pull a naked guy off another naked guy.

I'm much more inclined to question the happenstance of this event playing out in front of the Miami freaking Herald.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

Hearing Zombie Girlfriend had gotten herself involved with Gloria Allred perked my ears right the hell up, too. I agree it's most likely a money thing, but still....her? Really?

Methinks this case is going to get weirder yet.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Oh wow, i need to stop reading this stuff on zombies and people eating people, i had the most horrific dream last night, i dreamed i ate my cat last night,woke myself up i was so scared

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I live in Florida and stuff like that is just sickening, but not surprising. If people would just leave those drugs alone.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

the autopsy report may not be released for at least a year.

according to the news article.

Officials said the autopsy report would not be released to the public until the investigation into the shooting concludes - a process that could take more than a year.

usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

-subfab

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...

undigested pills were found but no human flesh in the stomach of zombieman

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

I have been following the story too, watching for the toxicology reports. Read that same piece some place else.

So pills and pot make you eat someone's face off?

Still not buying it.
(There's no flesh in his stomach, so he didn't eat, chew, and swallow. Wasn't in his mouth (obvious), wasn't in his throat (he couldn't breath), and not in his stomach either.)

Where is the facial flesh at?

This proves he wasn't a zombie. He didn't swallow the human flesh, so what we are dealing with is a sensational news story.

The bits of flesh should've been found at the crime scene. Gosh, if you have looked at the after pics, there is a LOT of flesh missing. Nose, eyeball, and lots of skin tissue. Even if he bit it off, he didn't swallow it. Therefore he spit it out, so there should be chunks that forensics got. Where are those samples at? Even so, the victim's viral face photos seem fake somehow. There's no discernible "bite" marks.

This is getting stinkier by the minute.

If he was a real zombie, the nose, facial skin and eye should've been found in his stomach. This proves he didn't actually eat the victim.

I'll wait for more evidence before speculating further.

edit on 6/10/12 by Druid42 because: added parenthesis

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Update on the condition of the victim, hes up walking around and talking/ graphic image is included.

Doctors have released a photographs of Ronald Poppo, more than two weeks after the homeless man had much of his face chewed off during an attack by so-called Causeway Cannibal Rudy Eugene over the Memorial Day weekend.

Link

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

oh my

This poor guy did nothing to deserve this, if there was ever a ´good´ cause to donate money to someone, now is the time.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

I agree, I feel for the guy. I also cant believe that his fund has only raised 15,000.
Hell, Zimmermans defense fund raised 200k in about the same amount of time.

Btw, the docs did a way better job on him than I wouldve thought possible, props to them.

Im not sure if this is allowed or not?

How to donate.

Jackson Memorial Foundation
Park Plaza East
Suite G
901 N.W. 17th Street
Miami, FL 33136

Donations can also be made through Neighbors 4 Neighbors by calling (305) 597-4404.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
another site
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

OH TY Jug.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Think for a moment... who will get this money, the hospital the homeless man will ultimately walk out off following hundreds of thousands of dollars in care he can never pay for, or the man, himself? He's going to recieve whatever care is needed to save his life and, possibly, may even get some form of reconstructive surgery to rebuild his face regardless of any donations. That said, anyone who believes any money donated to the man will actually make it into his pockets is dillusional.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43 >>

join