It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

k so 3-4 pages of this thread and it's all sh@#ts and giggles from the peanut gallery and no concern from ANYONE about the state of the individual who was BITTEN (his face chewed on) who is now in the hospital.. among other people...

what if the individual attacking him was infected with something that caused his behavior....

and now the bitten individual is incubating something from the attacker...

but no.. that's just all fantasy hollywood BS right...

only too late do you realise...

you succumb to absolute ignorance..

AAAAAAAAAH run for the hills!!

I'm succumbing to the ignorance,
its taking over like a wolf in the night

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL

This is very serious, but the victim
is alive and well, and I heard a little to
raw for the dead guy who was eating face..

WE WILL BE OK GUYS I PROMISE NO ZOMBIES
pinky swear*

edit on 27-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

LOL!!!

You just made my whole day!

I love you. That is all.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
This is the SECOND time this year that a Floridian has done this... WTF!

Florida man arrested for killing, eating victim's brain, eyes
By JohnThomas Didymus
Jan 26, 2012

Bridgeport - Police have arrested a Florida man Tyree Lincoln Smith, 35, who allegedly killed and ate a man in the city of Bridgeport, Connecticut. Smith is alleged to have killed 43-year-old Angel "Tun Tun" Gonzalez with a hatchet and ate his eyes and brain. Source

Ugh, thats gross. These people cracking zombie apocalypse jokes disgust me, this isn't even remotely funny. People were murdered and consumed and people want to joke about this sh*t?

People were murdered and eaten for crying out loud whats so damn funny about that???

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
People were murdered and eaten for crying out loud whats so damn funny about that???

Because it was a human and humans are worthless. If that guy was eating a dog, the people here would cry and call it the end of the world. Because sure enough, animals are more worth in the 21st century thanks to all the vegan brainwashing

It's horrible and even with drugs, i can't understand how people can do somethinh like this.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
British royalty dined on human flesh,,,,

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by wildapache

This story seems unreal. I highly suspect this story is to cover up excessive force. The victim of this attack, where is he? Apparently he is alive. There is no mention about the victim who's face was being "eaten." Why didn't the police officer use a taser, instead of his gun? The man is naked, no weapon, and despite acting crazy by biting someones face the cop only used his gun when he was verbally threatened. This is a poorly crafted story to hide the officers conduct IMO.

This is an unjustified shooting if I ever read one.
I can undestand your concern.
One day, if this keeps up Miami and possibly the world will find themselves with a extreme lack of maniacal, possiblly drug crazed face eating lunatics. Our children will just have to be satisfied with reading about them in books or watching re-enactments performed by people attempting to keep this historic chapter in human development alive.
Once gone they can never be replaced

Rest in peace my homicidal friend............

PS on a positive note, people, like the two young ladies inthe news story, will not miss their pool party!

edit on 27-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: PS

edit on 27-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: spelling

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Whats the chances we'll hear a follow-up story after the coroners report does an autopsy on the man who was doing the eating? I'd love to know whether this was drug-fueled or something else. I'd also love to hear an interview from the victim describing the series of events.Lets face it, in broad daylight in the mid afternoon, seeing a naked man alone is startling and attention-grabbing enough, so how is it there were no witnesses? There was tons of traffic from rubberneckers afterwards, so where were the slew of cars from during the event?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Because it was a human and humans are worthless. If that guy was eating a dog, the people here would cry and call it the end of the world. Because sure enough, animals are more worth in the 21st century thanks to all the vegan brainwashing

It's horrible and even with drugs, i can't understand how people can do somethinh like this.
you are absolutely right! Since my indoctrination into the dark shadowy world of veganism I have not eaten a single dog. Not even a teacup poodle. A montra we chant at our "up with dogs down with humans" pep rallys to help us "stay off the dog".................
"Its no disgrace to eat a human face"

I think this whole story is blown out of perspective. There seems to be a lot of fill in the blank and elements of "The Telephone Game" going on here. Hearsay just hearsay.
Think about this........ take your mouth, the strength of your jaws, the configuration of you teeth, the toughness and roundness of the average human head and corresponding skin and image trying to bite off complete chunks of flesh. Human skin it tough and elastic. It does not work like it is depicted in the zombie movies. Not say the victim was not biten all to hell. Just doubt the perp was trying making a meal out of him. Or perhaps we all should readdress the whole Mike Tyson affair.
A little critical thought and scepticism would help everyone out here.
edit on 27-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

edit on 27-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: spelling2

edit on 27-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: thought of sumthin'

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

lol, I was just thinking about that

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Why are all the nutjobs in Florida?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
Why are all the nutjobs in Florida?

after they discovered that crocodile tastes like chicken ..
well...
they started to run out of crocodiles
edit on 27-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

reply to post by grubblesnert

never hear of filet mangnon?
the cheek is usually considered a hi class cut
edit on 27-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Nothing funny about it.
You and I both know a normal human being wouldn't do something like that.

I would be curious to know the background story on this guy.
Of course, wouldn't we all?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
In Canada 2008. The attacker survived (tasered twice), and claims to not remember a thing about the incident. People are coming unglued. Snippet.

en.wikipedia.org...

On July 31, 2008, at 1:30 a.m., the suspect attempted to escape from the bus by breaking through a window. The RCMP arrested Li soon afterward.[6][8] He was shot with a Taser twice, handcuffed and placed in the back of a police cruiser. Parts of the victim's body, placed in plastic bags, were retrieved from the bus, while his ear, nose and tongue were found in Li's pockets. The victim's eyes and a part of his heart were never recovered and are presumed to have been eaten by Li.
iki/Murder_of_Tim_McLean

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
wow thats crazy as hell. hannibal lecter! lol, i bet that cop was spooked out of his mind! had to shoot him multiple times & the guy was still chewing while shot!? crazy!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
WAT DA FRRUUUUUKKKKKKKKK!!!!

by the way...how do you eat someones face??

f`d up....f`d da f`d up.......

this dude escaped from a lab........wheres the scientist that owns/created this thing

peace

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
A prime example of why its better to run from a confrontation rather than fight.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apheon
I found this rather odd:

The comments on this page may seem strange to people. FQMiami explains it well:

The story has been revised [many times], and you johnny-come-latelies are actually reading a very different story than the one people commented about.

In the first iteration, it was two naked guys who were both shot by the police [after gunshots were heard]. Then it became 2 naked guys, 1 of which was shot by the police. A later revision had 1 naked guy bashing the head of a man who may have been clothed. Now comes this revision several hours later with the human cannibalism angle.

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

Yeah..I was reading the comments too, I wonder why so many revisions to the original story? Perhaps just a case of trying to get the story out as fast as possible with as few facts as possible? Or is there something more....

LiveFreeOrDie

I read the article as it was originally written and I made a comment. The one that is here now is a completely different one. In the original article, there were two naked men and there was no mention of the City of Miami. Read the photo captions and you will understand. Those haven't changed.

Blame the Miami Herald for publishing the misinformation early on.

Absentia Xuicoatl

I cant see LiveFreeOrDie's original comment but the caption does indeed say 2 naked men were running across the bridge, yet the article makes no mention of a second naked man... seems fishy to me..

edit: reading it now, looking at all the captions it seems that both the guy that got shot and the 'victim' were both running naked across the bridge before the face eating started o.O

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
A prime example of why its better to run from a confrontation rather than fight.

"run"??.....lol....well in this case....hahaa

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What really hasn't been said, Miami is hosting "Urban Beach Week" all weekend long. They have increased security trying to keep the crime level down with license plate scanning check points. With the influx of people you also have the increased level of undesirables. I would expect that drugs were responsible for this news story. With the stress level of the officer on duty, I could see maybe (not condoning) how this could happen.

8 Minute video www.miamiherald.com...
edit on 27-5-2012 by EnlightenOnes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
some title inspired words..

"It's time we had a face to face"
"It's always best to face your fears head on!"

New cosmetic promotion -
"Free Florida Face Lifts!!"

And my all time favorite..
"Face Off"

time to head home..

edit on 27-5-2012 by Oxygenation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join