It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Dude just answer crimsons question and stop trying to dodge it and keep saying random BS to get out of it!

It's obvious your talking crap and making invalid arguments because you know you don't have proof that what you're saying is true. Stop wasting everyones time

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

I agree.

I mentioned that the attacker actually moves like you would expect a zombie to move. I mean, I keep seeing people post on here acting like anyone who says the word zombie is an idiot...that's the first thought I get when I think of a human attacking someone, eating 75% of their face, growling at a police officer, and not responding to being shot. He didn't even stop until he died. That is my definition of a zombie, sorry.

Then I watched the video, and he MOVES like one. He doesn't look human, he doesn't act human. It's all just...weird.
edit on 30-5-2012 by tmar11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Interesting twist, the attacker was black. Although it is hard to verify. Did the police know this and hide it from the publc? Afraid it might start a race war?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

i.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 30-5-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

Are you serious? Come on man everyones known that for the past few days? It was on the news and everything.

I'm not attacking you personally but there seems to be so many people who don't even bother to read any of the thread and just come out wanting to post their view on things which have already been covered like 20 times

Just saying man maybe you should read a bit of the thread before trying to state something you think is a massive discovery

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tmar11

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, has this news station edited that part in to make the guy look more like a zombie so they can make more hype in their news show about it?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I think Lord Jules is just trolling or being tongue-in-cheek. I wouldn't pay him/her no never mind.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
And liberals call me paranoid for wanting to be able to carry my gun?

Bath salts are like PCP, not '___' as is being reported, pretty big difference between the 2. If you encounter someone who is locked in a bath salt psychosis it could be 12 or more hours before they are back to normal, and they will have the strength of ten men.

No idea why dumbasses mess with it, the chance of a bad trip is really high.

And apparently, the more you do it, the more it messes with your brain even if you aren't on the drug. As I said in another post, I watched an episode of "Addicted" and this guy was hooked on this stuff. He was having hallucinations even when he wasn't on the drug. He was doing an interview and suddenly started tripping that their were dead bodies everywhere. It was insane to watch. I've definitely never seen anyone trip like he did while they were on '___'.

ETA: And, btw, I'm a liberal and don't think you are paranoid for carrying a gun.

edit on 30-5-2012 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

Sweet, I know a few gun toting liberals, I used to shoot USPSA with one even. But you are rare birds in my neck of the woods.

Yeah, the stuff this crap does to the overall brain chemistry is devastating. And like most hard drugs the first high is always the best. But each time they use it they get less and less effect, so they chase the high all the way to the grave.

For my guess, I'll say when his car broke down he decided his stash wasn't safe in his soon to be towed car, so he used it all, and it was too much for him to handle.

The reports say he was shedding clothing as he walked across the bridge, and he had seemed fine earlier, so the change was farly quick.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I didn't see a thread about it, plus others may not know, there are a lot of pages to scroll through, good to refresh a link evey now and then. Relax dude there isn't a real zombie apocalypse where every post is life or death.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by skitzspiricy

Well if MSM is good enough for you with all their BS and lies I not gonna even try to talk you out of it. I would say that, in it self, constitutes more evidence than you can bring to the table. Gotcha in a lil crossfire now huh ?

I shall return.
edit on 30-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

You take it a bit far, almost to en extreme if you will.

Yes there is fearmongering in the MSM, but does that mean that 100% of what they report is a hoax?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules

I didn't see a thread about it, plus others may not know[...]

What does it matter if people know he's black or not. This OBVIOUSLY has nothing to do with race. Now if the guy had said, "I likes me some white people," (cuz, you know, all black people talk that way
) while the dudes face was hanging out of his mouth, you might be on to something.

That's all I'll say on the matter so as not to stray from the topic...but I guess I already have...
edit on 30-5-2012 by nunya13 because: to fix little smiley dude

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I'm not quite a gun-toting liberal, yet. I got one vicariously through him when I convinced him to get one, though. I shot it once. I just don't like the responsibility even when I'm just holding it!! I guess that's the "bleeding heart" part of my liberalism coming out LOL

I think you're assumption is a pretty good one and would definitely explain the seemingly sudden change. I mean, even a true cannibal wouldn't just start eating some guys face on the side of the freeway. And as far as the zombie accusations go...well, I'll lend them a little more credence if we find out this guy only died once he was shot in the head!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I actually think the zombie appearance is from it being a security camera.

He looks like a zombie because we aren't seeing all the frames, we're seeing maybe every fourth or even tenth frame, so it looks like his movements are choppy and zombielike.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Normally it would have nothing to do wih race but the initial surveillance video was only six minutes long and cut out the part where the identity could be known. Later they released the full surveillance showing the identity but it was the same video, so a cover up. The media has been known to conceal black on white crmes. They gave this a zombie spin and did not initially inform people the race of the attacker but did say the victim was homeless. Selective journalism.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What the hell does race have to do with anything in this situation

I remember in a movie called night of the living dead involving a black protaganist

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
post removed by staff

He wasn't a zombie. He lived until the end. Who are you talking about?
edit on Wed May 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The attack lasted so long! Wtf!?? Why the hell are the cops so slow to get to him?! I hope if Ronald Poppo makes it through he sues the police & the person who took the photo of his injured face & released it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Now, imagine if bath salts were put in chemtrails...

"The powdery substance comes in a small packet, and can be inhaled, swallowed or injected, according to a report from the National Institutes of Health."

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Do you really remember him running fast? lol cause i don't.... was that serious reply or some racist remark

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join