It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynzer

I think in this case, it goes something like this...

if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it must in fact be a goose......

As of right now the only plausible evidence sadly leads to some type of drug induced psychosis and not the all to hollywood Zombie disaster.

And lets all be honest that what we hope it is just run of the mill crazy person on drugs, and not freaking zombieland come to life.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
No such things as zombies
but THERE IS a thing called
MXE bath salts which is what he was
on, has nothing to do with zombies..
At best this should be used as a anti-drug
commercial...

*Kid's this is you eating faces on drugs*

and use the guy who has his face eaten off
doing it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

mind linking me the toxicology report? I must have missed it. thanks.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by letusascendasone

Not a problem, i think the doctors know better then us.
Take your pick
www.mirror.co.uk...
www.cbsnews.com... ys/
www.kvia.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I would also really like to see the toxicology report, if you have access to it. If not i would advice you not to speak in facts when you do not currently have them. If i am wrong and you can provide a link to it i will eat my words.

Thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

May haves and possibly are not facts they are speculation for now. In time the toxicology report will tell but until then please do not state things as fact when they are not.
edit on 30-5-2012 by crimsongod21 because: add text

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

I call hoax. Watch the vid and tell me why I say hoax ?

I call hoax 2:33 the evidence is at 2:11
edit on 30-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Take your pick
www.mirror.co.uk...
www.cbsnews.com... ys/
www.kvia.com...

So, they can get a tox report back on this guy in a matter of days, when every other time it takes 2 to 6 weeks?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I guess im not seeing it? Would you please inform me as to what you are seeing? I personally don't think this is a hoax but i am open to your view on this as to why it is a hoax.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

link   
reply to post by Juggernog

This is now in rapid disinagration.

Hoax !

We are supposed to be looking at the scene thru a SURVIELENCE CAM. I have never seen one adjust to fit the scene before. Have you ?

link   
This horrific event reminds me of the passage in the book of Enoch that talks about the Nephilim devouring the people in the land.

10. Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantations, and the dividing of roots and trees. 11. And the women conceiving brought forth giants, 12. Whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all which the labor of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them; 13. When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them; 14. And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood. 15. Then the earth reproved the unrighteous. [Sec. II, Chapter VII]

All of this happened in the Days of Noah. Jesus prophesied that our world would experience another time just like that before Jesus came back. We are heading into and are already in the Last Days.

www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Juggernog

This is now in rapid disinagration.

Hoax !

We are supposed to be looking at the scene thru a SURVIELENCE CAM. I have never seen one adjust to fit the scene before. Have you ?

Surveillance Cams can adjust actually, they can also have sound. They can be manned (taken over), especially if something bad is going down in a certain area. Trust me, i live in the UK.

edit on 30-5-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

You are correct in my time working as a security guard i frequently used cameras that could pan, tilt and do all kinds of neat things. We even had on that was on a track that could move forward and backwards and had a 360 viewing radius that was just amazing for following things that um needed looked at lol

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Oh I know they can adjust if there set up for that. Most just oscilate. Some one had to be there to make this adjustment happen and for me that makes this hole damn thing highly suspicious. I'm not backing down for a sec.

I trust what you say for now but that's all I can give you ! I don't know you that well

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It makes you suspicious that some one was manning the camera? One job site i worked at had 1 to 2 security members manning the cameras at all hours of the day. 24/7/365. I know for a fact that when i was manning cameras and saw police in the area i always panned and zoomed in trying to see what was going on. Its the rubber neck effect like you get when you pass an accident. That and we as humans are all a little nosy. lol

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Take your pick
www.mirror.co.uk...
www.cbsnews.com... ys/
www.kvia.com...

None of those articles mention an autopsy nor a toxicology report. The closest thing to it was along the lines of "doctors believe". Speculation from a doctor is still speculation until there is some actual evidence.

I'm not saying it isn't bath salts but we are far from being able to rule out anything else until it's actually verified.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Oh I know they can adjust if there set up for that. Most just oscilate. Some one had to be there to make this adjustment happen and for me that makjes this hole damn thing highly suspicious. I'm not backing down for sec.

People do have access to them, do you think they are just there for show?

It's highly probable that whilst this situation came under control, it was accessed to get a clearer view of the situation.

So you don't think this actually happened at all? Just because a surveillance cam panned around and zoomed in a little? You think this was all set up as an elaborate hoax? Please tell me why you think that other than your surveillance cam theory. I'm not biting unless you can explain your hoax theory better.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

I guarantee you most camera's in the world are not manned 24 seven. Depending on what company is employing
this cam the odds are at least 8 to 2.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

*Kid's this is you eating faces on drugs*

I still maintain Zombie outbreak but that was pretty good. Can't imagine taking a drug that made me face hungry.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Three words should suffice.

Main Steam Media.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I still maintain Zombie outbreak but that was pretty good. Can't imagine taking a drug that made me face hungry
reply to post by Domo1

The dead zombie guy had to FACE his hungar sometime.

It would seem.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join