It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This has got to be the sickest thing I have ever heard in the news. Yeah, first thing I thought of was zombies!!

So are there really people here getting ready for the zombie apocalypse?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Note to self.....

When you come across a man eating the face of another man, and you dont have a weapon, RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

No drug would do that .. only a genetic mutated virus would make someone go rampage on the street acting like a very hungry animal that continu to eat after being shot

Never heard of PCP then? What about that guy who ate a load of magic mushrooms and tore out his mates heart/ What about the dozens of other violent assaults made by people wired on coc aine?

Just because you've not heard of these cases, does not mean they exist.

There's no evidence of a zombie virus, chances are it was just some guy wired out of his head or possibly mentally ill.

Edit: Like this guy www.dailymail.co.uk...

Jarrod Wyatt also cut out Taylor Powell's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film, officers said.
They claim they found the 26-year-old standing naked over his friend's body with parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room in Klamath, California.
Wyatt allegedly told police he had drunk a cup of tea spiked with hallucinogenic mushrooms and became convinced Powell was possessed.

Is this guy a zombie?? No.
edit on 29-5-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Suspicious how the police have changed the reports from coc aine to super-'___' though, and a few days ago they were claiming it was PCP.

Have the toxicology reports come out yet or are the media just grasping at straws?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The face eating is the story of one witness quite a ways away from the scene. There is no visual of the face eating, so I am skeptical. This story is scary, not the zombies which don't exist.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

from my understanding it generally takes a week or two to get a complete toxicology work up ran. though i could be wrong. So if my memory is correct we will most likely have a few more days/weeks to wait for an official word on the toxicology in his blood. I personally am more interested in a statement by the man who was attacked. I think that will provide more insight into the case then what if any drugs the attacker was on. just my opinion though.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

have you viewed the photos the one clearly shows what appears to be the victims skin removed from the side of his head leading to his face, or at least that is how i viewed what i saw. i could be wrong i guess.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I see a lot of people talking about zombies here and there is definitely a legitimate comparison to be drawn here. I mean the symptoms are the same, while the cause is different. It's definitely interesting stuff and I will keep my eyes open for more headlines like this in other parts of the country.

However, this day in age it would not be difficult to contain a virus that is passed only through bodily fluids, depending on the incubation period.

I think a quarantine and immediate grounding of all air traffic would happen as soon as a problem was identified. They were able to ground all air traffic after 9/11 in an hour.

We may experience a "zombie-like" outbreak but it may just end up like the Black Plague--lots of people die but certainly not everyone. Plus eventually the human body develops immunity and that immunity can be used to create vaccines. The CDC is pretty good at what they do now. That's why we're not all dying of smallpox and polio.

The idea of a "zombie-like" outbreak of a viral nature is such a very real possibility that even the CDC and Homeland security take it seriously. It doesn't necessarily mean that the corpses of the dead will rise and consume the living (that story is more of a religious nature). I'm talking more about the pattern of infection and rapid spread of a disease which would result in a breakdown of social struture and general anarchy when I say "zombie-like". There is a lot of potential violence there because freedom of mobility would be restricted, people would be fighting for treatment, emergency services would be unavailable, hospitals would be full, etc., etc., etc.

So don't just immediately go, "Pfft, zombies? That's stupid, they're fake."

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

so i go to sleep, go to work....then i miss out on all the images...

Originally posted by jhn7537
Note to self.....

When you come across a man eating the face of another man, and you dont have a weapon, RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!

that reminds me....where do we stand on the runner at the begining of this video.....because it could be that t hey were both attacked....in someway....maybe

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
OK I read the first page of post's so I'm not certain anyone else has said this, however:

we have gone from...

"don't taze me bro!"

to

"Don't taste me bro"

this is Exactly what went through my mind when I saw this story...............

as far as what "drug" this person may or not have been using, it will most likely be what ever "flavor" of the month TPTB and the MSM want to scare us with..

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste." former Obama administration Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Both guys are naked as hell
they both were probably
hyped up on some stuff..
The report says a high dose of
psylicybin.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I believe the victim was wearing a shirt or shirts, just pantsless. I know some articles said both were nude, but the photos showed his top covered.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by asianeko
reply to post by popsmayhem

I believe the victim was wearing a shirt or shirts, just pantsless. I know some articles said both were nude, but the photos showed his top covered.

And there was a pair of pants at the feet of the attacker.
So, I'm assuming that the victim was fully clothed than the attacker tore his pants off?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You're right about that, every cannibal I researched cooked and seasoned their "meat", and even though they "liked" eating people they still complained that it didn't taste good..

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Also, all the people saying zombies aren't real- please open your mind and stop using movies and pop culture as a blueprint. It's entirely ridiculous that there are people here that say "Well he wasn't dead so he's not a zombie" "And he didn't come back to life after they shot him". You sound so silly using movies and television as a frame of reference for the zombie apocalypse

A couple of pages back I posted this:

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
I for one, regardless of how cruel and horrible it sounds, really hope there's a crooked hospital worker who leaks a cellphone picture.

And by the way too all the people who say zombies aren't real- they are.

Baffling Illness Strikes Africa, Turns Children Into Mindless "Zombies"
Africa's walking dead: Mystery of horrific 'nodding' disease that turns children into zombies
Mysterious ‘Zombie’ Disease Is Afflicting Thousands Of Ugandan Children

And...

"Zombie Virus" Possible via Rabies-Flu Hybrid?

So, again ladies and gentlemen I ask- Are zombies real?

Yes.

It just depends on how you are defining what a zombie actually is.

You can't use popular culture and TV and movies to define an actual illness.

edit on 27-5-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

Just because it doesn't fit with the plot of dawn of the dead, or I am legend or any of the other countless zombie movies doesn't mean it can't happen other ways- doesn't mean it doesn't already exist.

Just means you haven't heard about it yet.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

edit on 29-5-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

The disease that makes people zombies BBC NEWS
edit on 29-5-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: link added, video fixed

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
HATE CRIME!!!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

There are numerous cannibals that ate the meat raw and or cooked. Some really really enjoyed the taste of human flesh, though not all. I am interested as to which cannibals you have done research into and where you are getting your information as i am currently working on a article about the topic. Having a possible couple new sources would greatly help my thread and help me weed out any misinformation that i have possibly ran into already.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Found a previous event of cannibalism that backs up the PCP theory...

Antron Singleton (born September 15, 1976), better known by his stage name Big Lurch, is an American rapper. He is serving a life sentence for murdering 21-year-old female roommate Tynisha Ysais and eating parts of her body while under the influence of PCP in April 2002.

Source: Big Lurch Wiki

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join