It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Yeah it is, well so far. I'm sure in the next few hours or so there'll be more pics leaked on the net which is kinda sad, just let the man get some rest and recovery

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I got the very distinct impression that this story was fake or somehow untrue when I watched the interview with one of the witnesses, Larry Vega. Maybe it's because I've been reading and watching a lot about how to decipher body language recently, but something about his account rang false - loud and clear.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
[SNIP]
Look at it at your own risk.

and where's your proof that this from this incident? For all we know that dude(in your pic) went face first into the concrete after a motorcycle accident.Kind of classless to post that either way.
edit on 29-5-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed link

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Looks like Florida is done for! Run for the hills!
But seriously what is going on down there? This seems like a massive coverup in progress.

5/16: McArthur High School HazMat Situation: Students, Teachers Decontaminated After Breaking Out In Rash [1] www.huffingtonpost.com...

5/19: No confirmation on chemical at Fort Lauderdale International Airport ... [2] www.wptv.com...

5/21: Police: Man bites woman in Westchester [3] www.mysuburbanlife.com...

5/23: I-285 reopens after hazmat incident [4] www.wesh.com...

5/23: Man Bites Cousin's Nose Off [5] www.nbcsandiego.com...

5/24: Second Broward school reports mystery rash [6] www.miamiherald.com...

5/25: Hazmat Called After Kids Exposed To Pesticide On Bus: Hazmat, EMS Respond To Lake County, FL School [7] www.wesh.com...

5/25: 'Disoriented' passenger subdued on flight in Miami [8] www.foxnews.com...

5/26: Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police [9] www.huffingtonpost.com...

5/26: Florida Doctor Spits Blood at Highway Patrolmen After DUI Arrest [10] abcnews.go.com...

5/27: Georgia contractor bites Lowe's employees, resists arrest [11] columbus.wtvm.com...

(I did not complile these links, all credit is due to slevenznero or asff07 (whoever posted it first) of reddit)
edit on 29-5-2012 by WhatIveSeen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

[SNIP]
Look at it at your own risk.

and where's your proof that this from this incident? For all we know that dude(in your pic) went face first into the concrete after a motorcycle accident.Kind of classless to post that either way.
edit on 29-5-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

Maybe someone can pull the exif data,from the photo?

edit on 29-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed link

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
What Brains they dont even know how to punch a ballot in FL lolreply to post by UberL33t

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
hey amongus...

nothing personal.. this isn't an attack..
but awhile back you had stated vehemintly that "zombies arent' real" ...

but your avatar clearly suggests you've been into ufogreysannunaki research...

so in an infinite universe with the potential for infinitely intelligent beings.. or at least... beings with technology and knowledge of technology and biology millions of years beyond our own... interferring with our civilization... you sTILL think that a communicable virus that would have the ability to reanimate dead tissue if not just the central nervous system.. WOUDLNT be able to be invented by such beings of such high intellectual calubur? .. and then that information of said virus passed down if not STOLEN by human hands in order to be used as a population - culling device during a tribulation-esque period of human history is an implausable scenario???
edit on 5/29/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I am seriously scared of this news. What it this is truly a virus or a Bio weapon. Am I being too paranoid ):

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatIveSeen

Jee when you put it that way no matter how much of a skeptic you are you have to get the chills from all of these "coincedences"

Nice researching man

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If a real zombie event would take place
it would start just like that
with a strange article about a person eating another person while he is alive
most disturbing part .. why did the naked man started with the head
and not the legs or hands

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Ugh, thats gross. These people cracking zombie apocalypse jokes disgust me, this isn't even remotely funny. People were murdered and consumed and people want to joke about this sh*t?

People were murdered and eaten for crying out loud whats so damn funny about that???

Because life is so harsh at times and sucks so bad that taking everything seriously will make one go berserk. Sometimes you just have to laugh.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by doodles40
reply to post by mel0101

Ok I'll inbox you the link

Haven't caught up with all the posts yet but if it hasn't already been done / suggested ;

Post the link with a caution warning and people can decide for themselves whether they want to look or not.

Woody

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dron020
I am seriously scared of this news. What it this is truly a virus or a Bio weapon. Am I being too paranoid ):

This is exactly what crossed my mind ... what if TPTB decided to try it out (small-scale) by releasing a doctored batch of whatever drug that added it to into a small section of the community amongst known drug users (to act as human guinea-pigs) in order to observe the reaction and potential ability to control an outbreak.

Just typing out loud ... but it does seem like a logical theory.

Woody

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I can't see how a virus is in any way viable as a bio-weapon for TPTB.
A virus can mutate and become uncontrollable. It would be very stupid, and I don't think they are.
I also can't see how this is a logical reason to jump to!?

Cannibalism is not some strange, unheard of behavior in human beings.
We are so very feral, right below the surface. Just scratch it a little.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by WaveformAnalyst

Thank you Wave
I never heard of bath salts, but I do live in an area where PCP is an epidemic. They like to strip naked and bite.

Let us know what you find out on the bath salts though. Is that a form of '___'? cause I read somewhere also that Florida had a problem with a type of '___' that made people crazy and violent.

edit on 29-5-2012 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

Bath Salts is nothing to do with '___'. It is a synthetic drug that mimics the effects of ecstasy and also has an amphetemine type stimulant effect. It was a legal high in Europe for a time although it's been made illegal now. It's also known as 'mephedrone'.

As far as I can make out the term 'Bath Salts' may be being used by the police as a catch all term for any new synthetic drug like this that gets made. The problem is that as one drug becomes known to police and then cracked down on, illegal labs create new versions of the drug. As they are completely new, their effects aren't know to anyone and the people who produce them don't care what nasty side effects they have. The original mephedrone seemed to be very addictive for many people and can cause psychosis and other problems taken in high doses.

www.webmd.com...
edit on 29-5-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I will admit, I did not read the entire thread, but I did read a majority of it, including the last 10 pages.

Did anyone ever find actual proof (like coming from the medical examiner's office) that it was '___' or some other drug in this man's system? Could it happen to be a case of human rabies or other such infection instead? I'd really like to know what the M.E.'s have to say about it, I can't seem to find much evidence to back the theory of drug-abuse up.

If it's a case of something like rabies, it's contagious, and thus would resemble zombies in much of the sense. Sounds more plausible than a drug trip.
edit on 29/5/2012 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

So a HAtian named Rudy smoked to much pot and ate someones face? Still don't make sense? And he was homeless he lived with his mother does that make him homeless?

Yvon Eugene, 54
Aliases >>>
Eugene Yvon Miami, FL; North Miami Beach, FL;
North Miami, FL John Eugene, Marie Francine Eugene, Rose O Eugene, Rudy Eugene, Yves Marie Ives

radaris.com...

Mothers name Yvonne Verela Eugene.
www.linkedin.com...

Sister Rose O Eugene.
www.facebook.com...
And her facebook shows a link to Miami Police Department?

A naked black guy with a profile that dont match such sudden zombie behavior
his hair look like snoop dog and his pimp look .. meaning he cared about his look

I think this guy was kidnapped (did the skin color helped to choose ?) probably
do you know how easy it is for a dark van with masked individuals inside
to kidnap on the street someone walking alone

It take only less then 5 seconds to stop the van and kidnap a random victim
then once inside the van you cant move and they inject you with something
and release you naked on the streets to attack people

Only a heavy drug or virus would cause someone to go insane like that
not listening to the cop telling him to stop .. he was fired upon a multiple time
and he kept eating the face of the poor guy still alive

Now whoever are the responsable for this guy going zombie mode
it happened in public streets and not in a controlled environement
are they really unleashing something .. they knew police would eventualy find him
and the fed didnt covered it up .. is it really happening ..
when you are infected .. it make you very hungry and strong
how many bullets did he receive before going down ?

if it happen again .. then we will know it is not a coincidence
i have a very bad feeling .. even the biggest criminal and mentally ill wouldnt go zombie mode like that
he had no more soul in his body thats for sure
it was gone the moment the virus took effect

we all know this story not to be fake .. every detail of the attack is real
a naked black man suddently mauled a stranger face in the streets ...
police shot the man a few time but continued to eat like a beast

The picture is disturbing .. the poor victim still alive dont have any face
who could do that to someone ... no human turn that wild just like that

Its all on CNN they want people to be scared about it
it never happened before and it will be labelled the first attack
this is new and the media will report any similar attack very fast from now on

it is not canibalism .. usualy those freaks chop it down and cook it
they do not start mauling someone face just like that
edit on 5/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
They're probably testing out some terrible virus that kills the persons reasoning, like a zombie virus, or some new chip they secretly insert that malfunctioned. Or its one of their sad, programmed, satanic, cia ritual members malfunctioning. Either way ITS TPTB behind this.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Look, I'm just trying to understand you.

Why would a reasonable individual conclude based on what's presented that it's TPTB behind this

There are so many other things that may possibly fit.

PCP is a perfectly logical explanation.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join