It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Thanks!

This story is intriguing, especially since I'm about 30-40 min away from where this happened.
No bueno if it does turn out to be zombie-apocalypse.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mel0101

Yeah dam now this makes a whole lot more holes in the original accouts of what happened.

I guess this picture solves the question of where the blood is.

Wow this is just getting more and more twisted

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mel0101

How'd you find that?! Props

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
ok here's what I'm thinking - both of them were whacked on PCP - there just is no other logical explanation.

It explains why they're naked, it explains why the guy getting chewed on didn't fight back (he was probably comatose) - it explains the perpetrators delusion that he was a zombie?

Really, there's no doubt in my mind at this point.

For the record, I did read somewhere that he was biting the pieces off and spitting them out. So if he was literally eating the face, he was full by the time they got there and just playing with his food.

(don't slap me for that)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mel0101

Damn dude! I cannot believe that you have that on facebook.
Sooo...the naked guy was shot six times and there's no blood coming from his back?
What's up with naked guys leg? It's laying at an awkward angle.
Why is the victim just laying there and not being assisted by anyone?
I'm analyzing the photo mind you, not the person who posted it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Is that a nose by the attackers head ??

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

A girl has has her connections!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I think that the attacker struck the other man rendering him unconscious after chasing him. He probably started ripping the mans clothes off, pants first, when the attackee came to where upon the attacker struck the man in the face knocking him out and than proceeded to eat at his face.

Off the top of my head that is what came to me from the photo by Mel0101.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

I have no idea who uploaded that to facebook, it was/is a public link..

Your questions are as good as the rest of the other questions that have popped out from this story.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
reply to post by mel0101

Damn dude! I cannot believe that you have that on facebook.
Sooo...the naked guy was shot six times and there's no blood coming from his back?
What's up with naked guys leg? It's laying at an awkward angle.
Why is the victim just laying there and not being assisted by anyone?
I'm analyzing the photo mind you, not the person who posted it.

Hey yeah wtf good point where are the bullet wounds?
In the articles they all say that the officer called out and the guy looked back and growld? So I'd assume that means they shot him in the back?

Or maybe I'm remembering wrong? Correct me if I am making a mistake

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
I don't care what shots were fired, I don't care if they were naked, if this whole thing is on the level - then the guy was clearly drugged out of his mind. I've seen first hand a naked PCP addict bite a finger off a cop in McDonald's parking lot. (I tried really hard to find this online but it was so long ago...)

reply to post by WaveformAnalyst

I'm confused about that mugshot..... in the video, both the men look light skinned....

Forevever:
I agree with what you said about the man being drugged out of his mind. A drug related perspective seems like a logical explanation for this situation. I myself believe that based on the attackers behavior (extremely strong/psychotic) and the fact that one and/or both individuals were not fully clothed; that perchance the influence of a drug called "Bath Salt" might have been involved. (The Miami Herald has now also reported that an emergency room doctor said that the attack could've been induced by the drug "Bath Salt".) At one point, Florida was ranked in second place for having the most, emergency related calls, due to this drug. Coupling this information, with Rudy Eugene's drug related criminal past, tends to construct potential scenarios that make sense when considering the destructive influence of “Bath Salts”. (Time willing, I plan on researching further into the "Bath Salt"/drug related angle.)

In regards to your comment about the mug shot, I think it helps to consider the fact that when the video was taken, it was quite bright outside. I've noticed that a brilliant sun tends to wash out the intensity of colors, whereas the two photographs (via the Miami Herald article and the Mugshots Online website) seem to have been taken from indoor locations. I think this difference is indicative of an ambient lighting situation rather than an indication that the video and the photo are not of the same person. For example: even if you look at the two previously mentioned photos, it is easy to see what appears to be a difference in skin tone. Even though a difference in skin tone can be seen between these two photos, it is still clearly the same person. At least to me it appears to be the same person.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Clearer picture.

Billy Corben‏@BillyCorben

Just saw alleged hospital pic of Miami cannibal victim. Don't think I can post (even if legit) or if I can sleep tonight having seen it.
12:13 AM - 29 May 12via web · Details

twitter.com...#!/BillyCorben
Billy Corben
@BillyCorben
Director of COCAINE COWBOYS on CNBC, SQUARE GROUPER on Showtime, BROKE and THE U for ESPN's 30 for 30 series. Retweets and quotes aren't endorsements. Miami · www.rakontur.com...

So a movie director releases a picture?
edit on 29-5-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

ahhhhhhh I'm blind!!!!!
we were trying to do it tastefully
not everyone wants to see that
edit on 28-5-2012 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WaveformAnalyst

Thank you Wave
I never heard of bath salts, but I do live in an area where PCP is an epidemic. They like to strip naked and bite.

Let us know what you find out on the bath salts though. Is that a form of '___'? cause I read somewhere also that Florida had a problem with a type of '___' that made people crazy and violent.

Oh and a quick note on race - you're absolutely correct and I was mistaken - as you said it was really bright in the surveillance footage and in the image Mel give us, you can clearly see that he's darker skinned.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Well, I still think that's a nose... And it looks like just below the attackers neck- in the back- that you can see blood on his back so perhaps that's a gunshot wound? Also on his butt cheek- the left side in the picture, right side on him- seems to be blood...

Thanks for the clearer picture

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Did he get all drugged up and do one for Treyvon?

In all seriousness, like a poster stated, we should be more concerned about what made this man act/do this.

ETA: and yeah, where are all the gun shot wounds? Unless the cop missed or unless the pic is either a fake or altered.

Hmmmm.
edit on 29-5-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

dam dude I just saw the one of the vic in hospital that is Sh# is raw! I wouldn't post it on here

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

Inbox me
?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

this does not surprise me for soooooo many reasons

So a movie director releases a picture?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link