It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations Caused By Covert U.S. Monitoring Program For Infectious Diseases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I recently finished reading a book called Brain Trust that documents the history of BSE/TSE (mad cow disease), as well as exposing the hazardous practices the U.S. beef industry uses which could easily allow BSE to fall through the cracks, and into our food supply(which, most likely, it occasionally does).

The book sticks to this topic, however at one point diverges into a chapter about cattle mutilations. The author, Colm Keller, suggests that the government performs cattle mutilations as a way to sample cattle for the presence of BSE (mad cow). It appears that the locations where mutilations have occured were all hotspots where CWD (chronic wasting disease, a BSE variant) outbreaks occured in the past. Furthermore, the organs that are removed from cows are known to contain the highest concentrations of prions, specifically, the eyes, tounge, intestines, anus, blood, and reproductive organs. Sampling these organs makes BSE easier to detect versus testing other tissues.

To me this explanation seemed as good as good as any, and it also makes sense the mutilations began to occur when CWD/BSE infections began, in the late 1960's, early 1970's. While the government claims only 4 cows in the U.S. have been infected, this is far from the truth. Obviously the government wants us to remain passive, so the rouge sampling operating would make sense.

The mutilations usually occur at night, and a helicopter is flown in with a team who havests the organs. The cow is initially shot with a tranquilizer containing formaldyhyde and/or oxindole/succinylcholine which quickly metabolizes into subtances that are normally present in the animals, essentially leaving no trace behind.

Dr. Keller mentions that in some cases needle marks have been found as well as one case in particular where a large gauge needle was found near the corpse, which was of human technology. This would dispell myths of alien involvement.

To sum up this theory, the US government is involved in a covert monitoring program of the nations food supply, and often mutilate livestock to look for traces of infections diseases like BSE (mad cow diease).

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'd always sort of suspected legit cattle mutilations (the ones that are not easily explained by predators going after the easy access organs) had something to do with disease. My question is why doesn't the gvt. just say we have to kill one of your cows an test it? I always wonder if it's a way to monitor something else, aside from cattle disease. Like something nefarious.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I'd always sort of suspected legit cattle mutilations (the ones that are not easily explained by predators going after the easy access organs) had something to do with disease. My question is why doesn't the gvt. just say we have to kill one of your cows an test it? I always wonder if it's a way to monitor something else, aside from cattle disease. Like something nefarious.

Why does the government do anything the way it does?

I would guess because they want to keep it quiet. Mad cow is likely a silent epidemic that is occuring, partially under the guise of "alzhiemers disease." Imagine the panic it would cause if people knew this was happening, that their grandfathers dimentia was caused by prion disease from our food supply. The fact that they're testing this would need to be covert, and the numbers of mutilations would be unacceptable for farmers to accept.

Maybe there truly "random" sampling is more important than making farmers happy.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Thanks for posting. I wrote an article for Ufologist Magazine in Australia and I basically pose the scenario that Intergalactic Visitors are not responsible for cattle/animal mutilations. The article was published last year. While researching I found an article that describes how the animals are drained of blood to not leave a drop - it was difficult to write the article given that I am an animal lover.

Good to see this are is still being given attention.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
OH YEAH?????

This is still my favorite Cow being abducted video EVER.

It still creeps me out, no matter how fake.

www.bing.com...

I can watch this over and over.

The flaling legs make me feel sorry for the cow before he gets his blood sucked out of him/her and the suacer droppes him back to the grown with no parachute.

The bastards.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
While the abduction of cows, butchering them and dropping the remains back to the ground is to me very real, if "they" were looking for prions wouldnt it be easier cheaper and less noticeable if they just bought some meat from a supermarket? or took some waste from the rendering plants ? and tested that ?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Agreed. I just said it was a good abduction video.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by astra001uk

Psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists do not think as logically as you. They have no empathy at all for any living sentient being and do not care about anything - only what they want.

Great suggestion from your post.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I agree with you there are people out there who seem to be devoid of any good emotion whatsoever, it saddens me greatly
The subject of cattle mutilation has been of interest to me since i first heard of it back in the ninteen seventies it is such a shocking death to occur to any animal ,so so sad

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Or Human.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It's a good theory but with all the land the government owns (including but not limited to Plum Island and the entire area of in Nevada called Area 51) why not conduct their own tests? Why on other people's property/animals?

Unless they're propagating the disease which I believe IS the case and are randomly injecting cows with the strand of virus...... while testing the others.

I just can't see them being that James Bond-ish but....I simply don't trust 'em therefore I wouldn't put anything pass them even if I can't picture it.

Good thread and theory OP!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

I could be mistaken, but wasn't this proven to be a hoax?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by astra001uk

Psychopaths, sociopaths . . . do not think as logically as you.

Actually, I think you'll find 'they' think quite more logically than a 'normal' individual. Emotion often flaws pure logic - lack of such only enhances.

At least, that's the way I see it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

At one time we lived in an area that had alot of cattle mutilations. We had two mutilated no more than 100 feet from the house. If these are Government they are darn good at it! Neighbor had a 1500# Bramah bull mutilated and when we found him he was still alive. His legs were all broken as was his spine.
Maybe it was the government because the local law enforcement would just write it up and nothing else was ever done.
All the ranchers have rifles and were ready to use them. One rancher said he knew who were killing cows and was found in another state, locked in the trunk of his car. He died on the way to the hospital.
If they had asked if they could take a cow of their choice and paid fair market value for it, the ranchers would have sold to them.
We took our cattle and moved to another area. Ran over a thousand head every year and had no problems with mutilations. Well, lost a few to deer hunters that were dumb as a box of rocks. Shot her because she had horns and deer have horns!
I don't know who was or is doing this have heard many possibilities but none make sense. So yeah, must be the government.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Emotion makes us human. Emotion allows us to empathise and sympathise and intellectualise - which leads to questions and answers/solutions. In short we do not just think of ourselves - we consider others.

Psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists just think about themselves - that is not normal - that is selfish.When people become selfish - they stop considering others - that is not normal.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by copperhead12

Your post is very interesting. I feel for the man who was locked in the boot of his car. Intergalactic Visitors would never lock a person in the boot of a car - that is something a psychopath, sociopath or narcissist would do - no concern for another human or the poor animals they brutalise.

I believe the animals are slaughtered by psy-ops and that it is the government/military. Just consider the way the government and the cabal/illuminati/whatever have massacred and slaughtered innocent people - animals are just another means to an end for them. The animals are providing them with tissue samples for the effects of chemtrails and other chemical reactions.

Much Peace...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It is possible that SOME of the cattle mutilations are government experiments, though we can't say that all cases of cattle mutilations are experiments.

Several problem exist, first it is very difficult to guess or reason at the motivations and incentives of ET's. Given that what is considered rational has evolved and changed for human society throughout our history, who is to say what is or isn't rational is going to be the same for more advanced beings that may have arisen completely independent of us? Even if we assume that these being are advanced in all the ways that modern society considers as advanced (scientific, technological) how are we to predict what humans are to think and feel in the future?

Current standards of rationality in society are given by game theory, everyone is or should be, out to maximize their own benefit. This may not hold for ET's.

Of course a problem with this theory is that once the cattle are abducted, why return them? It would be easier to cover up if the cow simply disappeared, leaving the rancher to question his/her memory.

Second, wouldn't it be easier for the government to simply buy the cattle directly, they don't have to reveal their reasons. Better yet, simply set up a front organization that sells meat, buy the cattle and then dissect some of them, if they have the resources to mutilate cattle, they surely have the resources to buy the cattle directly. Strangely enough if they bought the cattle directly we probably would have never paid attention, but cattle mutilations DO capture our attention, and to continue on mutilating cattle despite all this attention, when perfectly reasonable and far more covert alternatives exist is quite irrational.

Third once the cattle are shot, they must somehow get the cow up to the helicopter, aside the fact that many helicopters can't carry that much weight and no mention of the type of helicopter was given, we must face the fact that a team of people may have to be put on the ground to either put a harness on the cow and lift it to the helicopter, have a crane of some type, or they may perform the surgery right then and there. Neither of which have been seen by any rancher.

We have another problem, the agent responsible for Mad Cow Disease (a prion) concentrates mostly in the Spinal Cord and Brain of the Cow, both of which are rarely if ever taken during a mutilation. Also, the organs that are usually taken often have lower concentrations of prions:

Mad Cow Organs

So why take those organs (starting in the 60's), that up to at least 2005 were though to not contain any prions?

Not to mention that the first confirmed case of Mad Cow occurred in 1986 in Great Britan, while cattle mutilations have been going on since at least the mid-60's:

First Confirmed Case of Mad Cow

Fourth, cattle ranchers have noticed that there is a correlation between cattle mutilations and strange lights accompanied by helicopters. Some ranchers have shot at the lights. Amazingly some ranchers have claimed to have seen cattle actually being lifted by a beam of light to these strange lights, accompanied by helicopters.

Strange Lights

Under-Sheriff (Bill Waugh) saw one of these lights at a close range and saw the light perform a sharp 90 degree turn, very difficult if not impossible for a helicopter to do:

Bill Waugh Testimony

This is not outside the realm of possibility since nearly every scientific study on UFOs has concluded that there are true UFOs in our skies. COMETA report, Project Blue Book Special Report 14, countless military and commercial pilot sightings, NASA astronaut sightings, shoot down orders from the USAF, Iranian air force, Peruvian air force, etc. etc.

Amazingly the chief investigator for the district attorney's office in Trinidad Colorado (Lou Girodo) admitted that it is possible that these mutilations are being done by ET-UFOs:

Lou Girodo

Fifth, to this day not one person or group has EVER been caught or accused of cattle mutilation.

Sixth, cattle mutilations are still occurring, hence this is TESTABLE, if all cattle mutilations are a results of secret government testing, then if we monitor the cows long enough then in every case of cattle mutilation we should see the cow being lifted onto a helicopter or a team of surgeons on the ground, or some other human activity. If so the government owes the rancher some money.
edit on 1-6-2012 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join