Is this the REAL reason for chemtrails?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That little video purposely cut a sentence to imply stupidity, give me a break.
I posted a video, I don't expect you to have the locus of control to focus that long, but give it a go darling.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ScatterBrain

Well, most of this thread is a little beyond me and most of it ignores my original question. However, stars all the way for you ScatterBrain.
A. For your continued defence.
B. For educating me.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

My apologies Voidhawk,
That was certainly not my intention. I didn't even care to try to explain how I came up with my opinion, because I am not very good with words, I just felt like I was pushed into it. Again my apologies.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScatterBrain
reply to post by VoidHawk

I am not very good with words,.

It seems we both have that problem, I was actualy saying thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

I saw it too but they are not ufo's in the clouds. those are military drones. they can beam thoughts and dreams to you using psychotronics as well as shocks, lazer etc. they pose as ufo's at night to fool the public. the clouds they hide behind are swarms of insects. vinegar does work to clear the skies of chemtrails fast ! its a proven fact. what is being sprayed from the planes are actually micro sized mites that live in the ionosphere! they fly in swarms of trillions in front of the sun and look like clouds but they are insects. They hate vinegar!

You have to boil the vinegar outside in a pot with some water and the sky clears for miles wide!. They swarm over rivers and lakes and bodies of water to absorb the moisture released into the air. high up distance does not matter as the mites are low to earth as well as in the air you breathe but when they smell that vinegar the entire swarm scatters! They are obviously engineered and carry metal dust into our bodies. They make it rain by zapping the mites from drone planes and the mites release the water to earth. Drone planes hide behind them and you can see them at night. these planes are unmanned remote control mostly and are used for public mind control & surveillance.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
if it matters, ive seen red lightning and have a nice long video of it, it happened with a clear sky at night, good quality video if anyone wants to see it pm me and i will make a new thread with it, but id rather not if people arent interested in it...as for this ... not cgi from my point of view

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join