Is this the REAL reason for chemtrails?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Just gotta give you

Your the only person so far thats made reference to my question.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I just posted that lonewolf was the only person in the entire thread to comment on the question I posed, now you have too.

Even a mod seemed to miss it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Anti-gravity would attract water just as much as it would attract metallic particles. So if this detection method worked, then contrails, or even normal clouds would work.

And if it DID work, you'd be seeing it in a lot more videos.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I have come to believe it has more to do with population reduction. People who already have a broken down immune system are getting sick. I wouldn't see the value in watching out for UFOs because the military already know that they are completely defenseless against the ET. I do however, trees and plants in the yard not as healthy since these chem-trail program begun. Even my pets seem to get sick more often.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ScatterBrain

I do however, trees and plants in the yard not as healthy since these chem-trail program begun.

When was this chemtrail program supposed to have actually begun?

How do you even know your plants are being affected by these so called chemtrails, and do you have proof that chemtrails are causing this problem?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The camera certainly doesn't like panning, it seems to get confused with the light and shade, or some motion effect, with groups of pixels showing up, sometimes in the whole picture, sometimes partially. Armap, is very good with the photographic stuff, I'll u2u him.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Anti-gravity would attract water just as much as it would attract metallic particles. So if this detection method worked, then contrails, or even normal clouds would work.

And if it DID work, you'd be seeing it in a lot more videos.

I suspect any advanced method of propultion/cloaking would be tweaked so that it didnt interact with water, otherwise it would pull so much water from an atmosphere it would become completely swamped. It would be more difficult to prevent it pulling in metal particles, especialy if a range of different size and types of metal were used.

Thanks for the input on the question.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by defcon5

The view is not through the windshield, its through the opened passenger _

I made my own software for examining youtube vids, it lets me expand the pic and scroll through frame by frame. Usualy I can find fault but the vid I posted just gets more weired on close inspection.

Is it fake? Well it could be, but it could also be genuine.
When people coment on vids or pics they often say "its an optical illusion". Well, it could be real and the iilusion is you think its water

Around 10 seconds in, there is what looks like a light reflection at bottom right, (thanks to Armap) at around 14 seconds on, there is a transparency of light also at bottom right, it looks very much like a dusty and closed window to me. As one poster has already pointed out, the 'object' rolls down*, as does the camera. The highlighted 'object' could be something in the car, even the camera itself, or part of.

*The 'roll down' is important here as the lady says she didn't see this object at the time, but only until a review of the video.
edit on 28-5-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Apparently the window was down. Also, when the anomaly appears the car is stationary so why would something roll?
Lets think about reflection. Would something in the foot well be visible as a reflection at that angle? I dont think so, infact any reflection ought to be from the other side of the car, IF the window were closed.
It does a good impression of sinking into the clouds too.
I also believe if it were a reflection it would be a lot more obvious because she moves the camera about quite a lot which should make the anomaly move about more than it does but it only seems to move verticaly, no horizontal movement.

There may well be an innocent reason for what we see but so far I cant see it.
edit on 28-5-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

Apparently the window was down. Also, when the anomaly appears the car is stationary so why would something roll?
Lets think about reflection. Would something in the foot well be visible as a reflection at that angle? I dont think so, infact any reflection ought to be from the other side of the car, IF the window were closed.
It does a good impression of sinking into the clouds too.
I also believe if it were a reflection it would be a lot more obvious because she moves the camera about quite a lot which should make the anomaly move about more than it does but it only seems to move verticaly, no horizontal movement.

There may well be an innocent reason for what we see but so far I cant see it.
edit on 28-5-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

It's not stationary at least one point I looked at it, around 35 seconds, in any case it is a roll down I refer to, (as does the camera, important) not horizontally, I thought that was clear enough. A highlight could originate from any part of the car, inside or outside, and redirected. The video itself is so poor with similar anomalies and pixel groupings of varying square and rectangular shapes appearing. Apart from the open or closed window, I have no issue with the videomaker, since she is viewing it just the same as us, and she has no anecdotes of anything as she videoed. I don't like the screen mess though, not needed.
edit on 28-5-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

A highlight could originate from any part of the car, inside or outside, and redirected.
I thought about that after I posted. I agree.

I don't like the screen mess though, not needed.
I'm not sure the lady was responsible for that, youtube vids get re-uploaded so many times.

If you have the means to view it slowed down observe the way it sinks into the cloud. Thats the part I find interesting. If it was faked (I dont think it was) then that part was quite well done.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

A highlight could originate from any part of the car, inside or outside, and redirected.
I thought about that after I posted. I agree.

I don't like the screen mess though, not needed.
I'm not sure the lady was responsible for that, youtube vids get re-uploaded so many times.

If you have the means to view it slowed down observe the way it sinks into the cloud. Thats the part I find interesting. If it was faked (I dont think it was) then that part was quite well done.

Yes she is, she uses the same format in other video, (look her up)

Youtube's format allows you now to see most frames by placing the cursor just above the toolbar, the part you refer to is easily seen in motion anyway. That part can be done with Vue systems,

www.youtube.com...
The natural scenes are impressive.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

reply to post by defcon5

The view is not through the windshield, its through the opened passenger _
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Throughout the video it's apparent from the moving reflections off the glass that you are filming THROUGH it, your windows are not down, and that the object in question is ON the glass. The camera does not know what to focus on, so it switches to the splotch on the glass, it appears to move because of Parallax caused by its proximity to the camera lens, then the camera focuses back on the clouds.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Here is an even better shot that your window is in fact closed, and the object is on the glass:

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Yes it is plain to see, in fact the right side is also dusty and seeable in that same picture.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

hmmm. I really like your explanation. I found a simular understanding of the reason for chemtrials
here
However, me not being a Christian, cannot really relate to the last section of your post. But I do think that they want to stop us from awakening.

However, the fresh idea of chemtrails affording the government to locate UFO's are also quit plausable to me. Well done, OPter, for spotting that detail on the youtube vid. I can't watch it, but really appreciate that you wrote extensively explaining this idea.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Thanx for that gif! Yes, I can see that your argument may very well be plausable. It is a fresh new hypothesis that must be considered. Thank you for posting, well done spotting the comment on YT.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

hmmm. I really like your explanation. I found a simular understanding of the reason for chemtrials

www.rumormillnews.com...

I am pretty sure that there really isn't a reason for chemtrails as they do not exist. Unless you know something that the rest of don't know......

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by EnochWasRight

here
However, me not being a Christian, cannot really relate to the last section of your post. But I do think that they want to stop us from awakening.

However, the fresh idea of chemtrails affording the government to locate UFO's are also quit plausable to me. Well done, OPter, for spotting that detail on the youtube vid. I can't watch it, but really appreciate that you wrote extensively explaining this idea.

That was a really interesting article. Here is an article I wrote that adds to this idea by looking at the hardening of the heart of man atomically. I can only link to it with Google since ATS has a ban on anyone sharing their blogs. I'll just Google the article for you.

LINK - TOP ARTICLE GOOGLE SEARCH

edit on 29-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Proof is in the eye of the beholder I guess. I can only tell you what leads me to believe my conclusion. Every year, we grow various vegetables on our patio. In our yard we have fruit trees, and various other trees as well as wild life. For the past four years I have noticed the trees in my yard not producing as well, and we notice the leaves... the trees were thick and bushy looking and they seem to be lacking a vibrant color and the fullness we have always enjoyed, some are clearly dying. Our vegetables hardly produced these past 2 years. We have taken care of our trees and garden the same way we always have. I start my day early and on my back porch. I see or maybe I notice that they seem to be spraying more heavy than in the past, because seldom a day goes by that I don't see them up there spraying. Some days the blue sky completely disappears after they crisscross all day. I notice the squirrels coats no longer look healthy (I feed them) in fact, most of the older ones didn't come back this new year. When we go to the store, stand in line and chit chat with the neighbors, we all agree more people are getting sick, upper respiratory type bugs. I could be wrong sure... but my guess is it's the chemicals they are dumping on us.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join