Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is this the REAL reason for chemtrails?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I was watching the vid below which is quite interesting by the way so please take a look.

This is a small gif I created showing a small section of the vid for those who can’t view youtube

Anyway, when the vid finished I read a few of the comments that people had posted and one of them really caught my attention.

"You saw a brief plasma charge; this is caused by the chemtrail components in our atmosphere".

That comment really made me sit up because it offered a possible answer to why they spray chemtrails.

Are chemtrails being used to enable the military to see invisible ufo's?

Many people researching chemtrails say they contain metals of various types. Now, any electrical activity in the atmosphere would without doubt interact with metal particles.
If we imagine a fine layer of metal particles fairly evenly spread throughout the atmosphere, and we then scan the area with radar not much will show up UNLESS there’s some electrical activity.
If a craft using anti gravity for example were to enter an atmosphere that is full of metal particles it will cause one of two things to happen.

1. The metal particles will be attracted to the craft, or each other.

2. The metal particles will be repelled away from the craft.

In either case it would instantly become visible to radar.
If particles were being repelled radar would notice a hole in the metallic atmosphere.
If particles were being attracted its even better because not only would it show up on radar but it would also reveal both shape and size of the craft. Also, both reactions would reveal the crafts location.

Now, if you’re the military and you know invisible craft are whizzing about, you’ll want to be able to see them. Metallic chemtrails could be the solution.

While I believe there’s more than enough evidence for chemtrail spraying I’ve always had a problem with why they do it. We have to remember that those responsible breathe the same air as the rest of us so it’s unlikely they are deliberately spraying poison.

Could this be the REAL reason for the chemtrails? what do you think?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Hate to say it, but that is a reflection off of the window between her and the sky.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A reflection in the car window

I don't get it

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Possibly, but I dont think so. Get a copy of the vid and load it into an editor so you can blow it up for a better look.

What about the reason for chemtrails?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I thought reflection too, but doesn't it seem to move into/through the clouds? Maybe it's just an reflective optical illusion.
Any indication of cgi?

peace

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

On close inspection it does indeed move through the clouds. I could not see evidence of cgi. I also do not think its a reflection though it is possible.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Something's up with the camera. The focusing system seems off a few times. I don't feel the lady is honest, either.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Interesting. I have no idea. The blue stuff could be blue sky for all i know but that hovering rectangle was wierd.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I don't actually think that she is in a car at all. I could be wrong.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Text for the video on YT opens with:

OMG, WTH IS IN THE CLOUDS? LOCATION: GREAT BARRINGTON, MA. FILMED FROM MY CAR WITH THE WINDOW DOWN! NOT A REFLECTION.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
strange ......... I watched a video yesterday of a "ufo" moving along a chemtrail but the ufo could have been fake , same as this one , it just seems a little too convenient . There`s a problem with chemtrails though, this morning i was sitting in the sun with a coffee and saw 8 planes fly down the coast in about 40 mins , spraying white lines , the sun came up a little too quick for my liking , and we had a blue moon in the sky all day . This afternoon at about half past five i was sitting down for something to eat and noticed a small white line in the sky , in comes another plane and sprays another small line .... i was watching them spray a cross [X] ........still not strange enough ....... get this ...... H.M.S Ocean is docked here for a few days , the f****** ROYAL NAVY is here , the Olympic Torch comes up this way soon ... ever since they brought that torch here the sun has been bright white ....

i`m gonna build a lead shack in the Pennines.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Now this is odd. *booked*

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I wish she wouldve said what state she was in. I wonder if there is powdered metal or metal flakes in it and then HAARP is aimed in that area to stimulate some kind of response?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

No it isn't.

Prove me wrong

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Possibly, but I dont think so. Get a copy of the vid and load it into an editor so you can blow it up for a better look.

What about the reason for chemtrails?

I have suspicions, but my reasoning involves the alteration of the crystalline structure of the neurosynaptic pathways in the human mind. If I wanted to deaden a person's spirit, the first element I would use is fluoride to calcify the pineal gland. I would put it in the water and health products. Aluminum Oxide would also work. This would serve to block the reception of NOUS, which as always been know to arrive to the mind from outside the body. Nous is intellect and understanding, the same reasoning ability that allows us to differentiate good from evil. The primary receptor for the awakening of mankind is found in the pineal gland. Would the people in charge have any clue what they are doing and what is motivating their actions? Nope! The same process of outside influence would create an opposite desire if impressions to the intellect were sent by malevolent beings.

Do some research and see that I am correct. The masses are awakening and receiving NOUS as the gift of enlightenment and spiritual understanding over time. What would the motivation be for a government to stop this process? The same motivation we have always seen from the watchers of mankind. Divide and conquer. If the masses discover love, there is no need for law. If the masses unite under one central cause and ideal, there is no need for government. Peace is the last thing a government wants.

Biblically Speaking

The mark of mankind is Carbon. It has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. The breath of God is Nitrogen (777) and Oxygen (888). 777 is God's heptadic number in scripture. 888 is Jesus in Greek Gematria. The WORD of God is spoken with the breath. The carbon (Mark of the beast in man) is overcome with God's WORD.

Satan rises above man, God and Christ atomically. 999 is fluorine. Fluoride is a byproduct of Uranium enrichment. This byproduct is then put in our water and toothpaste. Fluorocarbons are what you get when Fluorine is mixed with carbon. 999 is in a mirror twice with 666. Satan rises above God and reverses truth as counterfeit.

If we want to understand creation, we simply look under the hood and look for the symbols left for us by God in the Bible and in creation. The markers are left on purpose. We are the ones who are charged with overcoming. God is the good Shepherd to assist us in the wilderness.

Remember, when a person starts to speak outside of another person's frame of reference, the words seem oddly insane. Do some digging and what formally sounded like a new-age hippie woo, now sounds reasonable. Considering what Government has done to the people, we know that they are interested in subjugation, control and population reduction. A slow death is harder to trace, both mental and mettle.

edit on 26-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Boy that population reduction is failing miserably!!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That is a cool looking vid, but if you look at the lower right hand corner of the vid at about the 10 to 13 sec mark, I'm pretty sure there is a reflection, and it looks like a window to me.

Does that mean the rest of the vid is done from behind a window ?, that would include the anomoly as well.

Peace

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join