It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I am a Christian, and I will tell you that I believe that the universe is filled with life of many kinds. The Earth is the abode of Mankind. In our history there was a time when a certain amount of fallen angels came down to the earth and took human form. They interbred with human women and produced Nephilim, some of which were giant in size and also cannibals. They, together wit the devil have combined to fight a war of resistance with God.

When God gave dominion of the earth to man through Adam, Satan stole it by deception in getting man to disobey God's law. Mankind has been under the boot from that time on. There are many many people today who either know little about God or care, and are unwilling helpers in this war of resistance against God.

UFO's have been around a long time. Some are fallen angels and others are their offspring, the Nephilim. They are coming to the Earth in increasing numbers to do a few things. One is to set up their form of government on the Earth to rule over it, and the other is to prepare for the great battle to come.

All that being said, I believe that the universe has a lot of life everywhere and that it does not interfere with us or disobey God like the others mentioned above.

A few years back I came into direct contact of sorts with a craft that had in it beings who were Nephilim. As they approached me overhead and I realized that they were as aware of me as I was of them, I had a very limited knowledge of who they were and why they were watching me that night about 2am. I told them in my mind that they had nothing on me because I was bought by Jesus Christ, and suddenly they changed direction and left passing over a nearby house. I don't ask anyone to believe me because it's my account as I know it. But I will tell you that they will not touch any Christian right now. They will take religious people and unbelievers at will when they want to. Soon I, and others like me will be leaving here in what some call the "rapture", and then they will come in hordes and take the Earth for themselves. Then Jesus will come back, fight them, destroy them, and take the Earth back for Himself and us.

edit on 29-5-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I don't think they came from space but materialize into our realm of existance and I too have seen orbs of light slowly fly across the night sky and I've seen many last year like every month and they would dissipate and disappear and some would shoot up and dissolve. Those are the one I'm most curious and give me a sense of dread when I see them and could be their body flying across the night sky. Thanks for sharing friend,God bless.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

interesting perspective. still don't know where I stand on the whole rapture business, so i have nothing of value to comment in that regard, as it is not a point of contention for me.

i do know that these "what-ever-they-truly-are", that many people believe are extra-terrestrial aliens from outer space, are less likely extra terrestrial and more likely extra dimensional, even if we solely go by the fact that they do not appear to follow the laws of physics for our dimension.

I also find it incriminating that they A.) know about Christianity, and B.) it is the only religion they seem opposed towards. UFO people whine about proselytizing earthly religion, yet are completely oblivious to the fact that their "aliens" are doing THE SAME DAMN THING.
I also find it incriminating that these "aliens" typically avoid genuine, practicing Christians like the plague, and act like anything related to Jesus as an authority figure is their own personal kryptonite. They come all this way, via modes that are not bound by universal laws of physics, to "teach" us their universal "law of love and light" (religion), as long as it doesn't include certain tenets of Christianity?
Sorry. As we say where I'm from, "That dog ain't gonna hunt."

There are people on this thread that simply cannot be respectfully debated because they are full of anger, resentment and judgement which only serves to allow them to wallow in their own self-imposed ignorance and contempt. I like coming to ATS to discuss certain topics and to examine my beliefs through every conceivable angle and perspective and I have yet to find them lacking, which only serves to make them all the more solid for me. I'm not here to sell anything, but I will answer questions to the best of my knowledge and understanding, if asked.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GiodanoBruno

LOL! You wish ! Your post is sooo funny to me. I have been an experiencer all my life as has my family it goes back as far as circa 1890's and is documented from that time period in the form of notation in genealogy documents.

That time period (the 1890's) was long before the E.T. craze... heck it was before T.V. even existed! So umm your simply wrong. Wishful thinking. Does it scare you that bad or something? What is it that makes people stick there head in the sand and say.."no this isn't happening!" ? You have thousands of people that swear up and down it's happening to them that list includes policeman, Doctors, Lawyers, Air force and other military personnel. But for some reason you come along and say it's all imagination and we should bow down to your almighty thinking? LOL sorry .. But your wrong! The phenomena is very real. Either your too closed minded to see it or your just too deceived by mainstream science to accept it or both. But there is plenty of credible testimony and physical evidence here and there as well. Any how I'm sure you'll deny it no matter what...I just want you to know from someone that has experienced it all my life along with my family I find your post just right down laughable. I fall off my chair laughing at how sure you ALL are that it's all bunk! ROFLMA! Too funny! That arrogance is monumental it really is!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

I also find it incriminating that they A.) know about Christianity, and B.) it is the only religion they seem opposed towards.

I don't think there is any actual evidence for this at all.

I also find it incriminating that these "aliens" typically avoid genuine, practicing Christians like the plague, and act like anything related to Jesus as an authority figure is their own personal kryptonite.

How do you know that "aliens" typically avoid genuine, practicing Christians? Please show us some scientific evidence to back this up. Or are you just relying on hearsay evidence - second, third hand stories that have no evidence to back them up?

I should emphasize, I am not just targeting the stories told of alleged encounters between "Christians" and "aliens". I think a lot of these alleged encounters are in fact just sleep paralysis, or other dream related phenomena. I visited one website that was supposed to be documenting stories of Christians fending off "aliens" and almost all the stories sounded like sleep paralysis.

So I am very doubtful about many or most so-called "alien abductions" have any indication of actual real alien encounters. I have experienced sleep paralysis, and I certainly did experience it as an encounter with a malevolent being. I don't know if it was simply a normal dream-related hallucination or has some relation to "evil spirits". But I certainly don't think sleep paralysis is caused by aliens flying around in spaceships.

They come all this way, via modes that are not bound by universal laws of physics, to "teach" us their universal "law of love and light" (religion), as long as it doesn't include certain tenets of Christianity?

They cannot violate the universal laws of Physics, because if they violate them, they are by definition, not universal. Plus OBVIOUSLY, we do not know all the universal laws of Physics. As just one example, there would be no need to build the Large Hadron Collider to conduct research into Physics if we already knew all the universal laws of Physics.

And who knows what aliens (wherever they are) actually believe? I think I'll wait to see what they actually have to say about this. But I sure HOPE that they don't believe a lot of the nonsense that gets preached as gospel in many Christian churches. Hopefully they won't endorse the atrocities that have been made in the name of religion by practitioners of many of the major religions on this planet.

What you are calling "extra-dimensional aliens" sounds to me to be something totally NOT RELATED to real aliens in real spaceships. So maybe we aren't in total disagreement. Whatever these "entities" are, (eg. hallucinations and dreams - or "demons"), I would agree that they are not "aliens".

But I do think there is some possibility that real aliens are out there, monitoring and recording what is happening on this planet - for what purpose? I guess we really have no way of knowing until they chose to have open contact with us (assuming they are really out there).

This all might boil down to an argument over semantics. I certainly don't subscribe to a lot of Christian beliefs as they seem rooted in primitive superstitions. In particular, I think its laughable to suggest that the bible has a "perfect record" of prophesy. (as someone stated in a previous post) Various "Christian" believers have been warning of the imminent "end of the world", rapture, Armagedeon, return of Jesus Christ for at least the past two hundred years.

I will acknowledge that most of the Christians I know do not believe in most of these "apocalyptic prophesies", so it certainly is possible to be a Christian and still maintain a rational and scientific approach to the world.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

interesting perspective. still don't know where I stand on the whole rapture business, so i have nothing of value to comment in that regard, as it is not a point of contention for me.

i do know that these "what-ever-they-truly-are", that many people believe are extra-terrestrial aliens from outer space, are less likely extra terrestrial and more likely extra dimensional, even if we solely go by the fact that they do not appear to follow the laws of physics for our dimension.

I also find it incriminating that they A.) know about Christianity, and B.) it is the only religion they seem opposed towards. UFO people whine about proselytizing earthly religion, yet are completely oblivious to the fact that their "aliens" are doing THE SAME DAMN THING.
I also find it incriminating that these "aliens" typically avoid genuine, practicing Christians like the plague, and act like anything related to Jesus as an authority figure is their own personal kryptonite. They come all this way, via modes that are not bound by universal laws of physics, to "teach" us their universal "law of love and light" (religion), as long as it doesn't include certain tenets of Christianity?

There are people on this thread that simply cannot be respectfully debated because they are full of anger, resentment and judgement which only serves to allow them to wallow in their own self-imposed ignorance and contempt. I like coming to ATS to discuss certain topics and to examine my beliefs through every conceivable angle and perspective and I have yet to find them lacking, which only serves to make them all the more solid for me. I'm not here to sell anything, but I will answer questions to the best of my knowledge and understanding, if asked.

I'm having a horrible time with your screen name.

" Girl " doesn't work and " Stupid " would be a misnomer and completely deceptive so for now, until you indicate
afirmation or something else ? I'll refer to you as " Sister " !

Any way I like you, see the rapture as possible and even probable but not a definite. I'll accept either one as truth when the time comes. I'd love to get out of here scott free, but will love the Father and his beautiful sacrificial lamb unto my death and pay the wages in full. Seeing that said belief, really has no bearing, on what is most important. Belief in the power of the utterance of the name and blood of
JESUS CHRIST.

! WILL FEAR NO EVIL ALIENS.
edit on 29-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

From Satans Counterfiets
This page discusses the resurrection of the dead, or rapture, in conjunction with satan's plan to prevent this from occuring. Satan and his rebel angels will not just sit by and watch God redeem the faithful, elevating mortal man to the position previously held by satan himself and his angels. Satan's plan involves deceiving humans into accepting aliens and ufos, and a global religion based on the occult which will pave the way for antichrist. The main focus of this deception will be to convince humans that the Bible was wrong -- that life evolved on other planets and that these "alien space brothers" perhaps were the ones who created humans ... and the Bible was just a primitive misinterpretation of alien and ufo encounters.
Here be the source.

edit on 26-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Ok, dude.

I'm just going to go ahead and say this -

Ancient Astronaut theory, while seeming pretty far-fetched, is based on empirical evidence and logic. It looks at archeological findings, and the contradictions they have into our modern perception of what ancient men were capable of with what tools we believe they had.

What is your sources based on, other than what some random guy is telling you?

Doesn't it bug you that there's no evidence? I'm not questioning your faith - but I am suggesting that if you're going to have faith, that you take care to read between the lines... Just because someone SAYS they are a man of god, doesn't mean they are. Satan could claim to be a man of god, after all.

But hey, if you want to listen to some guy who claims to know the word of god (which is says right in the Bible, NO ONE can do, actually King Solomon himself says it) then that's all you.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

Doesn't it bug you that there's no evidence? I'm not questioning your faith - but I am suggesting that if you're going to have faith, that you take care to read between the lines... Just because someone SAYS they are a man of god, doesn't mean they are. Satan could claim to be a man of god, after all.

We identify by Godly works. The message is righteous.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Funny how the people you listed probably have more intelligence and credentials than you do....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

I don't think they came from space but materialize into our realm of existance and I too have seen orbs of light slowly fly across the night sky and I've seen many last year like every month and they would dissipate and disappear and some would shoot up and dissolve. Those are the one I'm most curious and give me a sense of dread when I see them and could be their body flying across the night sky. Thanks for sharing friend,God bless.

I think that the visible universe, that which we can see with our own eyes, with or without telescopic or infrared assistance, is one-in-the-same as the "great gulf" or "great chasm" or "great abyss" referred to by Jesus in Luke 16:26. But I do not believe that to be the abyss referred to in Revelation. Anyway, that's why we perceive our universe to have no visible end, or beginning, for that matter.

With that in mind, I also know that the Bible refers to the enemy & his posse as being principalities of the air, or heavenly realms, for example:

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Eph 6:12

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, (or kingdom of the air) the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience
Eph 2:2

His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms
Eph 3:10

Now whether that includes, or is solely limited to space-the-final-frontier, I am not certain.
However, Jesus also warned of "great signs in the sky" Lk 21:11, but I don't know if that was in reference to these unidentified forms of light in the atmosphere (um, UFOLITA....:lol
or if it was in reference to "wonders in the heavens above, and the earth below" as noted in Acts 2:19, which is in & of itself a reference to Joel 2:30.

I find it plausible that these UFOLITAs are likely of either nature, good and bad. But I also do not believe that those of God intentionally showboat for human beings. We may notice their comings and goings (ie: Jacob's Ladder) at that particular location at that point in time, but from what I understand they are not wont to intentionally solicit our attention to displays of wonder. If that even remotely makes sense to anyone but me.

edit on 29-5-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by Destr0yAllYuppies

You have not said anything about aliens or any theory's about them but you do have a lot to say about Christianity and the people who say they are Christian who have fallen and maybe you should start a new thread about it. I would very much like to hear what you have to say about the subject at hand and I have offered my thoughts and you don't have to read what does not interests you. Peace my friend.

edit on 29-5-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

Rather than start my own thread, I will tell you the reasons why I believe that we were seeded here by aliens.

1. Various cultures around the world have some type of hyroglephics depicting contact with people in space suits.
2. Things like the Nazca lines cannot be explained by any other rational means.
3. Other wonders like stonehenge and Easter Island are further proof we had outside help when it came to settling this planet.
4. I believe we nuked the dinosaurs simply because we could not co-exist with such a larger and wilder species. I believe the meteor theory is full of it.
5. I also believe that Sodom and Gomorha were nuked simply because what happened to lot's wife is the same thing that would happen to a person who looks directly at a nuclear explosion.
6. I also believe that the earth was terraformed, since it would have to be re-habitable when we nuked off the dinosaurs.

And there you have it. My reasons for believing that we descended from aliens. Plus if the bible says that man was created in god's image, then that only proves that the aliens that seeded us here were humans as well. Just with better technology of course.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destr0yAllYuppies
reply to post by BlackManINC

Funny how the people you listed probably have more intelligence and credentials than you do....

Which says nothing for anyones integrity when it comes to making a big fantastic deceitful buck.

How foolish you are, is only how foolish you have chosen to be.

In a way I suppose I admire that in you. There are times I wish I could be like you and ignore the ultimate truth.

Then again, I can wish in one hand as I please. Crap in the other and see which one fills up first.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destr0yAllYuppies

1. Various cultures around the world have some type of hyroglephics depicting contact with people in space suits.
3. Other wonders like stonehenge and Easter Island are further proof we had outside help when it came to settling this planet.
4. I believe we nuked the dinosaurs simply because we could not co-exist with such a larger and wilder species. I believe the meteor theory is full of it.
5. I also believe that Sodom and Gomorha were nuked simply because what happened to lot's wife is the same thing that would happen to a person who looks directly at a nuclear explosion.
6. I also believe that the earth was terraformed, since it would have to be re-habitable when we nuked off the dinosaurs.

And there it is.
Your own lil man made religion, that in it's own variations makes you it's only believer. Only you believe this in the way you just described it and you see nothing wrong with that? As others have mentioned" your pride " is all "butt hurt ". Or you couldn't possibly dictate what the truth is simply because of what you think is the truth here.
To claim what you say ? Is the truth ? Is like claiming you have full knowledge of the universe. That would make you God. You blaspheme in ways you can't imagine and don't even realize it. You simply deny the natural order of things that the Bible has recorded for us to know. Believing your own nonsense. Basically.

"Ultimately we are all dead men " ( from Gladiator ( Poxymo ) Have these aliens promised you anything more than that ?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

From what I glean through the context of your post, I have nothing to offer you that I believe you would even consider.
I am not here to change your mind and I do not enjoy engaging someone in pointless debate.

IMO, all "alien" encounters are alleged, not just those who claim Christianity as their religion.

You believe in aliens, I don't.
I think that pretty much sums it up.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I chose this name to be a constant reminder of the fact that, no matter how smart anyone thinks they are, or how smart they may truly be, it is only a prideful illusion. Because when you get right down to it, in comparison to infinite knowledge and widsom, I am just a stupid girl.
It's also meant to be disarming in a way, since so many people think they have the end-all-be-all answers on this site, I thought it would be interesting to have a name like this and observe how others interacted with it. While also testing my ability to walk away from insult and confrontation. Like a perpetual excercise in humility, I suppose.
I don't ever want to feel like I need people to think I'm smart to justify what I have to say, nor seek validation through other's perception of me.

If it makes you feel more comfortable though, I'll be your Sista' Girl, or SG or whatever you feel appropriate.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

I'm a little curious about your take on the three heavens?

First heaven is atmospheric that surrounds the earth, where the birds fly and the winds blow (Acts 1:11) and (John 17:1)
Second heaven is space and the whole universe, where the moon and the stars and the galaxies reside (gen 22:17)
(Deuteronomy 4:19)
(Job 38:31-33)
(Isaiah 13:10)
(Mathew 24:29)
The third heaven the destination of the righteous and is beyond the universe and it is the throne of God and where he resides.
(2 Cor 12:2 NIV)
(Hebrews 9:24)

Do you think Satan could enter the second heaven or can only have power in the first heaven?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I have had contact with a man on the about.com ufo/aliens forums. He goes by the name "Flying Fisherman". He is a christian man with whom I've discussed many things. He claims to have been abducted by grey aliens. He told me that he didn't think they were demonic. When I asked him how he knew he had been abducted, he said he was fishing in his boat and all of the sudden he was at a different part of the lake and didn't remember how he got there. He looked at his gps and it showed his boat going from the last place he remembered, then over land, looping around, then to his new resting place. He didn't understand what had happened. He went through hypnotic regression, then remembered everything. It was pretty interesting. Again, he didn't think these things were demonic.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destr0yAllYuppies
Various cultures around the world have some type of hyroglephics depicting contact with people in space suits.

oh. mah. gawd.
that's really all you had to say, but I'm glad you kept going because there were some other golden nuggets of *derp* in there as well.

to recap:

1. omg
2. yes they can
3. no they are not
4. retardedness
5. possible, if that's the literal interpretation. I would say it was probably more like napalm since sulphurous rock continues to burn as it melts
6. yes, but not by an extraterrestrial, dinasaur obliterating, nuke-happy, alien life form

and you spelled heirogliphics wrong, too.
edit on 29-5-2012 by stupid girl because: to include the numerated list of the golden nuggets of *derp*

edit on 29-5-2012 by stupid girl because: past tense participle

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
This sh*t is going to start this year. It's beginning.
I'm going to save this quote for future reference.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Hypnotic regression is not a reliable method of legitimizing an event, IMO.
It has been thoroughly debunked and is the culprit behind the "repressed memories" of satanic ritualism during the 1980's that people talked about having been victims of on Oprah and Phil Donahue.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join