It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

With Satan he gave man knowledge to know right from wronge and we know humans have free will, and that love is what God gave us and knowledge without God is destructive and dangerous. Knowledge with God keeps us loving and binds us to helping one another get by and we do so in believing the word. Mind you that all that was created is real also and so is Heaven and Hell and with that being said its all a battle for souls and revenge against God. Satan rebelled because he was not consulted in the creation of man and he was the head angel and was so beautiful but was angered when God and Jesus counciled to create man and Satan was left out. That's what I think happened and if someone need to add go for it.

I like to see people working together instead of tearing down one faith to bring his up and I feel that we can help each other. God bless

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by Destr0yAllYuppies
Leave it to the dumb Christians to "demonize" anything that doesn't fit into their narrow minded agenda. Sorry Christians, but I actually believe in something that has logic and evidence to back it up. Sorry I do not follow the religion of boy lovers as well...

Logic and evidence.
Right.
Like the fact that mass increases with velocity and goes to infinity at the speed of light? Which would require an infinite source of energy? That we have yet to find evidence of?
Or how about the logic of a civilization that even had the capabilities to violate the laws of physics, which, by the way, if you violate one you violate them all, even then, they use those capabilities to cross infinite gulfs of time and space to come to earth to kill cows and ram sticks up people's butts?

Yours truly,

An SUV-driving, Christian Yuppie

Ok, and how do your two examples prove that God exist? I believe in a higher power, just not the Christian God. And if you're referring to alien abductions, then hell, maybe that's the way they experiment. Nobody really knows except for the person who was experimented on. Case in point. It's more logical to believe in ET activity then it is to believe in an old man in the sky who happens to hate minorities, gays,and anybody who's a jew...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Leave it to the dumb Christians to "demonize" anything that doesn't fit into their narrow minded agenda. Sorry Christians, but I actually believe in something that has logic and evidence to back it up. Sorry I do not follow the religion of boy lovers as well...

Logic and evidence.
Right.
Like the fact that mass increases with velocity and goes to infinity at the speed of light? Which would require an infinite source of energy? That we have yet to find evidence of?
Or how about the logic of a civilization that even had the capabilities to violate the laws of physics, which, by the way, if you violate one you violate them all, even then, they use those capabilities to cross infinite gulfs of time and space to come to earth to kill cows and ram sticks up people's butts?

Yours truly,

An SUV-driving, Christian Yuppie

Ok, and how do your two examples prove that God exist? I believe in a higher power, just not the Christian God. And if you're referring to alien abductions, then hell, maybe that's the way they experiment. Nobody really knows except for the person who was experimented on. Case in point. It's more logical to believe in ET activity then it is to believe in an old man in the sky who happens to hate minorities, gays,and anybody who's a jew...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by stupid girl

With Satan he gave man knowledge to know right from wronge and we know humans have free will, and that love is what God gave us and knowledge without God is destructive and dangerous. Knowledge with God keeps us loving and binds us to helping one another get by and we do so in believing the word. Mind you that all that was created is real also and so is Heaven and Hell and with that being said its all a battle for souls and revenge against God. Satan rebelled because he was not consulted in the creation of man and he was the head angel and was so beautiful but was angered when God and Jesus counciled to create man and Satan was left out. That's what I think happened and if someone need to add go for it.

I like to see people working together instead of tearing down one faith to bring his up and I feel that we can help each other. God bless

Actually according to the "bible", man didn't even have the knowledge of right from wrong until he ate from the "tree of life". And God gave us knowledge of what? His so called existence? I always love how Christians seem to write their own version of what life is no earth and try to pass it off as historical fact. Christians always seem to leave out their religion when it was responsible for the death and oppression of gays, out of wed lock people who engage in intercourse, slaves that defy their masters, etc... The bible is nothing more than man's primitive way to understanding alien life.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by Murgatroid

Know what my favourite parts of the bible are? The parts where it condones slavery, child abuse, misogyny, war, and rape-marriages.

Because you know... those parts are so Christianly and all

That's all you could come up with to rebut Merg's post?

When all else fails, resort to insults. Got it.

How is it an insult when those facts in the bible where true? The truth hurts then???

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by windword
God doesn't have opinions or emotions.

Hey Wind-

Interested in hearing more about your reasoning regarding this conclusion, if you'd like share it.
I'm genuinely curious and am in no way attempting to draw you into debate over your beliefs. Can't promise I won't have another question about it though, if you do expound on it.

It is my belief that god is an immutable force. God is not a person, with hangups and emotions. God embodies all that is, was and will be, plus all that isn't, wasn't and never will be.

what you describe is the True God. and he/she/it would be One with all his creation... indivisible.
the self-proclaimed god, YHWH, announces his imperfection by verbally declaring the separation between mankind, earth, his angels, and himself...showing weakness in jealousy, vengeance and anger, all tell tale signs of very human-like states of immature emotional development.

The True God created all that is, then he created a janitor for it. This is YHVH, the Demiurge, prison-keeper of mankind. Some beings in this universe aid the demiurge in his opressive plight.. Archons.

not all beings in the universe are malevolent. this is absolute ignorance.
Christians like to think so though..

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destr0yAllYuppies

Yes and that's when knowledge came, because he knows what's happens ahead of time.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hate is barrier created by Satan and it divides and seperates and it's not my place to judge gays and sinners alike because I am a sinner too. Aliens fall into that category and will divide you and will want you to seek out something else other than God, the snares are endless. Their is two kinds of knowledge good and evil and evil knowledge exists in those who think they are wiser than anyone who they deem infirior to them and will stop at nothing to weigh them down. Knowledge with good is always about helping those you deem infirior and guiding them to understand that without love none can exist and when knowledge with evil overtakes good than its in our nature to destroy ourselves. I don't need to prove God exists to you because it's you that needs to call on him and he will come if you truly feel it, all I can do is pray for you to give it a try and see where it leads you and don't let those who say they are of God get to you because pretty much everyone who says they know God don't really do.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by Destr0yAllYuppies

Yes and that's when knowledge came, because he knows what's happens ahead of time.

So if god knows what happens ahead of time then what was the purpose of life in the first place. Why would he "create" a couple of beings if he knew that they would disobey him? Kind of sounds like god is shooting himself in the foot and making a dumbass out of himself...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
How do aliens fall under the catergory of sinning if they are the ones that created us? Christians always use the same cliche argument to attack an idea that is more believable then theirs. It's funny to hear christians attack alien believers yet they keep mute whenever one of their flocks turns to molesting little boys...

reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

How do aliens fall under the catergory of sinning if they are the ones that created us? Christians always use the same cliche argument to attack an idea that is more believable then theirs. It's funny to hear christians attack alien believers yet they keep mute whenever one of their flocks turns to molesting little boys...

That's why I said they don't know God and they know it's wrong and they still do it, Satan is desire and will entice and swallow you into sin, do really think they aliens came all this way to give governments technology. If was a being from somewhere I would go meet with people of that planet regardless of the governments. Why would they meet them in secret unless they promised them power and you know how greedy man is. All he has to do is fly his machines he creates over a few populated cities and bam God doesn't exist because we assume they from another planet. They have been here all along and have been destroying civilizations and he is doing that right now in front of your eyes and still you choose to look away from God. If you believe they are from space light years away than its your choice and I'm only here to tell you my side and maybe to bring you back to God and if not, I tried.
edit on 28-5-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

The True God created all that is, then he created a janitor for it. This is YHVH, the Demiurge, prison-keeper of mankind. Some beings in this universe aid the demiurge in his opressive plight.. Archons.

Yes, you and I are on the same page. YHVH fit, in every way, the Gnostic description of an Archon.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Satan rebelled because he was not consulted in the creation of man and he was the head angel and was so beautiful but was angered when God and Jesus counciled to create man and Satan was left out. That's what I think happened and if someone need to add go for it.

I agree with much of what the Video shared, but not all. Yes, the concept of Satan was just as real, flesh and blood, body mind, but hardly anything we could consider a soul. When my epiphany opened I saw that day, that argument between the spirit and the flesh. Between "God", and "Satan". After that day nothing was the same.

We like to think God is someone who carries a magic wand and just makes things appear, just because we are incapable of accepting with our own eyes what we see. When you look into deep space what you see is not just galaxies solar systems nebula's and a host of other inspirations, what you see are methodical steps practiced over and over and over, over billions upon billions of years, until the desired outcome is achieved. You, as a individual, could never be able to appreciate the truth on your own.

For myself I have moved past the word "God" and "Satan" because they do not reflect the greater truth of these forces. The universe itself teaches us that the concept of creation is not new and is fact the norm. All of the splendor floating around out there was placed there for a reason, and for some reason I feel we were placed here to reach out for it.

The counsel that took place, took place long before the earth or our solar system was finished. It was then decided that a go between would be required to accomplish the desired result, and that is who "Satan" is. He was a instrument of the Divine, a pair of hands where none existed before. A pair of hands that could follow guidance and directions and in essence become a "Creator" of sorts in that he would prepare the host for the spirit. You can find many examples in the pre-human linage. Satan comes from the first life forms that were inspired on this planet. Everything else inspires from this time, without exception.

Unlike the video, if your going to be brutally honest, you must give the devil his due. Satan did do work for "God" before the downfall. That work was what I shared above, he in essence "Created" the human body, but not the spirit. The spirit will always exclusively belong to the Divine, even though Satan tried to take ownership of said.

For those of you who need "Aliens" I will give you one, but its not what you think. Satan, or what I term Satan Species were the rulers of this planet for a very long time. They had a mentality of worker bees or worker ants with a royal hierarchy. No one had the choice to step out of line or they were dealt with in a in humane manner. After all humans were not even around at this time and human standards did not exist, yet.

One day the spirit accepted the new form, the human body, and almost immediately there was trouble. Satan, the physical creator, or "Lord God" of the bible wanted this new creation to follow in the ancient tradition of the royal hierarchy, and bow down to him as their God, their King. But we were given Divine Choice, and a group of us chose not to bow. It is very similar to what Bill Cosby said in one of his skits, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out, and make another that looks just like you". Satan saw this new spirit as a alien force in the middle of his kingdom, and it where he got the idea of a "Alien Invasion" in the first place. Satan began trying to control this spirit but it was just too unpredictable. So he fabricated a history and stories to try and conceal his own part, his own betrayal of the alien spirit.

He, Satan has gone through great expense trying to distance himself from the Divine, in hopes he is never found and finally dealt with. It is not beyond his technological expertise to create as many "Aliens" as it takes, for how ever long it takes to thwart his "Judgment Day".

In a way I must agree with this. The True God (Divine) did design all the features we see today,all the pitfalls of control, religions, varying ethnic groups, and even the limitations not only in Satan himself but in mankind as well. All designed to "Create" thought, ideas, goals challenges, emotional baggage, and everything else you could imagine to make life worth living, on this plane of existence. Satan isn't only the janitor, he is the maintenance man as well. You need another challenge? Its on the way...

But you have a choice, you can continue to play the game Satan's way, the Matrix of lies, or you can unite and play another more "Creative" game. out of space...........

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I suppose I should continue.......

I know their are some great thinkers here at this site, and even greater thinkers in the shadows. To them, if they are offended by what I share, I am very sorry. It is hard to share what I feel I must share but it is compelling to say the least. I know their are other people out there who are just as compelled to share their insights and thoughts.

I already know their could be flaws in what I bring to the table, you need not tell me, as I have seen flaws in the materials of others, but instead of rejecting anything, give it time to set in. And above all else, if I have stepped on anyone's toes it is by my own ignorance for not seeing them there. Please forgive me.

Together, we will find the truth...........

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I agree about reaching the stars and we are over populating the world as it is already which would seem to give us a reason to reach for them. I think that is why we where created by God to see if we can over come the destructive behavior of humans and repair our planet ourselves. Those deserts on this planet can be rejuvenated if we could just work together and live the way of protecting the earth our home. Satan knows this and this is why he uses technology and money to deprive the less fortunate and line the heartless with money.

When we finally give in and live the way God wants us to walk, the heavens will be open to us and it will be beautiful but we have lost our way.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Ok, and how do your two examples prove that God exist?

they don't, nor were they intended to

It's more logical to believe in ET activity then it is to believe in an old man in the sky who happens to hate minorities, gays,and anybody who's a jew...

That is your opinion, of which I respectfully disagree.
And who is this cantankerous, old A-hole in the sky you keep referring to?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

I think often it does- it would involve sacrifice, sacrifice sleeping with that peson, sacrifice getting off your head on alcohol or drugs, sacrifice doing that shady business deal which you know is wrong etc- not saying if everyone was a Christian this would stop, just that clearly adhering to something like Christianity does involve sacrifice

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This thread used to be about the subject of UFO's and what are called "aliens" and its relationship to angels & demons, now it has turned into a debate about religion. The trolls have won, I guess it was inevitable.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I just finished watching the video "Archones space invaders". A great deal of it I do agree with, especially the nuts and bolts of the Matrix, but it always concerns me when VERY LARGE aspects of the story are left out. I hope you understand my concerns in this area.

When we finally give in and live the way God wants us to walk, the heavens will be open to us and it will be beautiful but we have lost our way.
It is almost impossible for me to share the next part as it too has its own agenda and views as to what a human being should be, and how to live. But Ill try.

There are actually two forces that have been interceding into the affairs of mankind, and in a large way competing for the right of god head. I hope some will understand that term. Both forces equally secretive and covert in their dealings with humanity. It has been a chess board between these two forces, and to the average person one would look evil and the other good.

When the game is over I suppose each force can gather up their game pieces and go home, but if truly sentient beings have a choice, are they allowed to make their own mind up as to what God wants?

I believe I understand what you are relaying and that is the whole point. We, humanity, are like a child ready to go off on its own and live by all the lessons we have learned. We are the bird getting ready to take its first flight, and never to return to the nest. The mother and father bird will hope for the best for their young one but they know in their hearts that this little one must live its own life, fight its own battles, and move on to bigger and better things.

We humans also have "Mothers and Fathers" who have watched us through the years. They have seen the pain and suffering that has been inflicted upon us and have tried to console us in our times of need. They have inter-seeded on our behalf, unknown to us, and sometimes that lead to even more pain and suffering, unintended.

So, when we conduct ourselves the way Mom and Dad expect us to, we will be allowed to come home. I know of no other parents who allow their children to come home, AND NEVER LEAVE. Is it truly heaven, or another type of prison, I ask you? Its is a child's nature to want to explore and lean new things, to expand its understanding of its surroundings, and as a society go even further.

We will never live up to your expectations, Mom and Dad. We have seen the horrors of true Godlessness, we have blood on our hands from all the filth and un pure actions we thought we had to do. We have been mutated and twisted beyond recognition from what you gave birth to. And through all of it, we persisted, we struggled, we begged, borrowed and stole just to survive, but the one thing, the one very thing that came from all of it is, it made us stronger, more flexible, more durable, more understanding, and yes even more forgiving. It made us better.

You love us as children, but as with all children, they grow up. Can you love us as adults, with a choice? Is it in your heart to accept us home, even though we are not perfect, but willing to listen? Is your love limitless as with the divine love? Or does it have limits? I pray the fate of Tiamut does not befall us.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Really? So, the Crone has light? What is the definition of a Crone?

The crone is a stock character in folklore and fairy tale, an old woman. In some stories, she is disagreeable, malicious, or sinister in manner, often with magical or supernatural associations that can make her either helpful or obstructing. The Crone is also an archetypal figure, a Wise Woman. She is marginalized by her exclusion from the reproductive cycle, and her proximity to death places her in contact with OCCULT WISDOM. As a character type, the crone shares characteristics with the hag.

en.wikipedia.org...

Really Wikipedia

crone

Pronunciation: /krəʊn/
noun
an ugly old woman.

Origin:
late Middle English: via Middle Dutch croonje, caroonje 'carcass, old ewe' from Old Northern French caroigne 'carrion, cantankerous woman' (see carrion)

Oxford Dictionaries

earth mother

noun
(in mythology and primitive religion) a goddess symbolizing fertility and the source of life.
an archetypally nurturing and maternal woman.

Earth Mother

Love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join