It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Sometimes a person getting attacked by these things is a good thing, so they will see and know it is very real and they will call for the correct help they need..

I call forth the Goddess (in my case she is the spirit of the earth), the Maiden, the Mother and the Crone.
May the Goddess spread her feather wings and brush away all that is is sinister.

The Maiden, the Mother and the Crone push forth your light and connect it with mine to strengthen me.
The wicked will flee back into the darkness.

May the light flow into the smallest of spaces, let no shadows be.

Whateva.

I said this recently as i was shown beings advancing on me. i wasn't thinking of what to say, this is exactly as i said it. i have no idea how i knew what to say, but it worked.

I think it was a test or a reminder of what i need to practice.

I will now forever see the kaleidoscope of light.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
Has anybody seen the movie The fourth kind? Apparently its based on true events and filmed alongside actual footage. Anyway, there is a part in it where the alien is talking through this doc or whatever and it says the he is savior, i am GOD. and that was supposedly an actual recording of the incident. Its a good movie i recommend checking it out. Its right in line with what this thread is about.

Fixed broken video link:

Originally posted by stupid girl
That movie totally freaked me out. It's actually a mockumentary that was preceded by a viral marketing campaign. Sorta like Blair Witch.

We are arguing over whether "aliens" are deceiving humans - but the movie "The Fourth Kind" is the most blatant example of deliberate deception of humans deceiving humans (in this case - the deception seems entirely done for the purpose of getting money out of a gullible public.) The company who did the publicity was fined for creating fraudulent "news stories" to promote their phony movie. I hardly think that they are deserving of any praise for this very deliberate deception.

Anyways, the movie is not based on "real events". It is just a fictional script that employed all sorts of 'devices" to lure the gullible into believing that it was real.

While it was "just a movie" it does demonstrate the problems with deliberate deception that exists out there - in movies, on "news" shows and of course, in all the websites publishing content on the Internet.

edit on 27-5-2012 by bluestreak53 because: fixed format/end quote placement

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
Has anybody seen the movie The fourth kind? Apparently its based on true events and filmed alongside actual footage. Anyway, there is a part in it where the alien is talking through this doc or whatever and it says the he is savior, i am GOD. and that was supposedly an actual recording of the incident. Its a good movie i recommend checking it out. Its right in line with what this thread is about.

Fixed broken video link:

Originally posted by stupid girl
That movie totally freaked me out. It's actually a mockumentary that was preceded by a viral marketing campaign. Sorta like Blair Witch.

We are arguing over whether "aliens" are deceiving humans - but the movie "The Fourth Kind" is the most blatant example of deliberate deception of humans deceiving humans (in this case - the deception seems entirely done for the purpose of getting money out of a gullible public.) The company who did the publicity was fined for creating fraudulent "news stories" to promote their phony movie. I hardly think that they are deserving of any praise for this very deliberate deception.

Anyways, the movie is not based on "real events". It is just a fictional script that employed all sorts of 'devices" to lure the gullible into believing that it was real.

While it was "just a movie" it does demonstrate the problems with deliberate deception that exists out there - in movies, on "news" shows and of course, in all the websites publishing content on the Internet.

edit on 27-5-2012 by bluestreak53 because: fixed format/end quote placement

Yes i see what your saying, but it would seem like the plot is exactly that, an alien deceiving humans saying it is god. i only brought up the movie because of the story line.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by randyvs

So If you choose to believe lies over what God gives ample warning against and if for warned is for armed. Why trust ? I see so many people making a huge mistake that will someday come crushing down upon them.
Please look at what is really going on with an open mind people ? Before you are crushed under the wieght of your own damned ignorance.

I have to ask....what strong evidence do YOU possess that completely counters the Ancient Aliens theory? And which God, exactly, is giving this dire warning? Discounting the mounds of ever growing evidence that Aliens were here, did interact with humanity, and did pose as Gods, now I would call that ignorant.
How do you respond?

I respond to that by stating that everything you just said is explained in the Bible. Call them "ancient aliens" if you want, that works, but their true definition is fallen angels.

so..
how come they are named after the ancient daddy of all aliens AN?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

edit on 28-5-2012 by MollyStewart because: redo post

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Leave it to the dumb Christians to "demonize" anything that doesn't fit into their narrow minded agenda. Sorry Christians, but I actually believe in something that has logic and evidence to back it up. Sorry I do not follow the religion of boy lovers as well...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Sorry, I've still never understood why, if God is All powerful and All knowing, why he created Satan who then rebelled and apparently has a chance to ruin God's Plan. This doesn't sound like All Powerful and knowing. If his plan can be ruined, it ain't much of a plan! I didn't know the angels had free will too........ and why the heck can't God talk to people...say... at a stadium full of people? To everyone? Why is it always onesies and twosies? Is he shy? If he wants people to believe.... why don't WE get some manna from heaven, or parting of the Red Sea, or something like that? How are we expected to believe only in hearsay and a book that's been rewritten and translated over and over to the point that Christians disagree with the Jews about the Old Testament's words and meaning... despite the fact that the Jews wrote it? And the bible being parts of many and some parts were excluded? It seems like a long run con game that keeps some people complacent and giving a lot of money to churches that abuse the money and power, though there have been many saintly people.... but still.... how many people killed in the name of God? Which of course can't be his name, otherwise he couldn't say "thou shalt have no other God before me", as God seems to be a classification of a being rather than a proper name.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
reply to post by randyvs

It's also interesting that the Ancient Aliens guys will even go to the extent of talking about how these "aliens" called themselves "the watchers", just as it says in the Bible and in the Book of Enoch about the fallen angels......but of course, they don't mention that part.

It's obvious that their agenda is to do everything possible to sway people away from what the Bible says about this whole situation.

Call them whatever you want...."ancient aliens", "greys", "reptilians", "extra-terrestrials",....they're all part of the same pack, fallen angels and demons. The greatest deception of all time.

ya and ALL the beings in the universe are "EVIL" and angels do not understand "technology" or how to use it...

mindless perspective...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hmm, satan seems like a somewhat reasonable guy! From this day on, you can consider me as one of his advocates.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by alienreality

I also can say I have seen demons and satan before and what he says about them is definitely true..

Try wearing a blessed pentagram. Scares them to death. I have a gun that can kill them too, and they know it. Just kidding, but tell me, how do you see non existent beings?

Non existent beings? Well, I can understand the emotional need to tell yourself they don't exist for sure, because what sane person would wish them to exist?

I can understand the emotional need to tell yourself that a Christian god exists for sure, because how could you get through life in this big scary world without convincing yourself that something is watching over you?

See? It works both ways.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

This is just religious logic. "If there are other beings in the universe, they are all evil and intent on pushing human beings further away from our beloved creator."

Translation: "The concept of any other intelligent species in the universe terrifies me because the bible told me that we were god's only special creation. I cannot allow anything to overturn the reality that I have been taught about since early childhood because that would threaten the validity of this 2,000 year old book that helps me sleep at night. If anything ever decides to visit us, I'll be waiting with a glock in one hand and a crucifix in the other."

So, human beings are the only benevolent life form in the universe? The last time I checked we weren't all that benevolent...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
A anyone who believes the bible is the gospel is out of there mind. It has been edited to many times over the centuries and has "NOT" kept up with time. So what editing has been done and why? Earth has been controlled for a long time and religion is about control, bondage is to be fenced/penned in. Wrapped up! If god was the creator of all things, he created aliens too, this whole universe was not built just for us, if so, what a waste of space ay? And earth is not only a few thousand old, lol. Free yourself from the bondage of religion. You can still be spiritual/ and have your connection to creator. The story of Christ is about biological alchemy, to resurrect the cristos fluid secreted from the brain, decends down the spinal chord every month when the moon is in your birth sign. Sin/sex guilt hate, anything deemed nagative by the individual during this time, will dry out the secretion, hence christ dying for sin.The aim is to resurrect this fluid back up to the pertuitary gland. Just before reaching this gland it fills a small cup inside the brain, this is the holy grail. The stories in the bible are not gospel they are metaphors of the gospel. Jesus was not of this world,so was he alien?
www.in5d.com...

edit on 28-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Everything needed to know about these "gods" is written down in Egypt and Sumeria. They don't teach people these things though. Notice in the Ancient Aliens shows nothing is really said about Enki is it? Enki = Satan. Yet nothing is said about it even though zecharia sitchin went into great detail on the subject. Ask yourself why?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I am having a really hard time understanding the God vs. Fallen Angels concept, so maybe you can help me.

Why would God create angels capable of launching a rebellion against him and then allow them to deceive and torture humans for centuries? At some point, did he become weaker and these beings were able to overpower him?

Also, if God was powerful enough to come to Earth and give humankind a warning and spend centuries having messengers and prophets help contstruct the Bible and then spread it around the world, then why couldn't he just stop them these fallen angels from misbehaving?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Alright, I guess I agree with the first part, but uhh. Cristos fluid... I think this is a new one. I'll get my notepad of BS and while writing a new entry, could you elaborate more on this? Where'd you get the info from? What proof they present, etc.
edit on 28/5/2012 by Kryom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Originally posted by Wifibrains
A anyone who believes the bible is the gospel is out of there mind.

ORLY? There are 28 books throughout human history that people claim to be from God. How do we know which one is from God? Only the Christian Holy Bible contains prophecy (foretelling of the future) that has NEVER missed.

"There are 456 OLD TESTAMENT AND NEW TESTAMENT PROPHECIES about the Messiah that were fulfilled by the life of Jesus Christ. The Bible has many that were written thousands of years before Jesus was born! Precise, detailed prophecies such as; where He would be born (Micah 5:2), how He would be born, (Isaiah 7:14) how He would die (Psalm 34:20), etc. And history has PROVEN, without ANY doubt whatsoever, they were fulfilled EXACTLY as the Bible had prophesied, hundreds of years earlier!"

The chances of just 48 out of the 456 prophecies being fulfilled in one person are 1 in 10 to the 157 power.

That's — 1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,

"According to Emile Borel, once one goes past one chance in 10^50, the probabilities are so small that it is impossible to think that they will ever occur..." LINK

"...what's the likelihood of a person predicting today the exact city in which the birth of a future leader would take place, well into the 21st century? This is indeed what the prophet Micah did 700 years before the Messiah. Further, what is the likelihood of predicting the precise manner of death that a new, unknown religious leader would experience, a thousand years from now - a manner of death presently unknown, and to remain unknown for hundreds of years? Yet, this is what David did in 1000 B.C.

Again, what is the likelihood of predicting the specific date of the appearance of some great future leader, hundreds of years in advance? This is what Daniel did, 530 years before Christ. ...Indeed, it may be possible for someone to fake one or two of the Messianic prophecies, but it would be impossible for any one person to arrange and fulfill all of these prophecies." LINK

"Any man who rejects Christ as the Son of God is rejecting a fact, proved perhaps more absolutely than any other fact in the world. God so thoroughly vindicated Jesus Christ that even mathematicians and statisticians, who were without faith, had to acknowledge that it is scientifically impossible to deny that Jesus is the Christ."

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

God is the source of energy that makes all things possible. The scorce has to stay in the centre to balence all, by going out and doing the travelling we expeirience, the scorce observes from the centre. Eventually we go back to scorce. My guess is these fallen angels refuse to return to have their expeiriences and knowledge wiped before their next life. They have created a blood line, and can reincarnate back into the bloodline. Thus keeping wealth and power.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Know what my favourite parts of the bible are? The parts where it condones slavery, child abuse, misogyny, war, and rape-marriages.

Because you know... those parts are so Christianly and all

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I don't disbelieve that a man named Jesus walked this earth and did the things he did, He proberly did. I just don't believe the books are telling the truth and have dressed it up and lots of info is hidden, or coded, or dates are changed, places. Prophecy you say. Was it predicted or planned??? The bible was written by man for man. Not by god for man. Not even by Jesus for man. Man is in it for his own gain. Christ is in everyone of us. It's our good side.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
these are some qoute's from another thread by strangedays that i posted in. i agree withthe OP. I also saw a video that talked about this on youtube where they showed the midevil ancient depiction of demons with horns and then proceeded to take the ears and horns away until they looked like grey's, it might have been return of the nephilim. steven greere also thinks this is what's going on. .I saw something with L a marzouli where he said something like "why would advanced being's travel thousands of years just to try and criticize the bible when us humans may grow out of that if we need to anyways?" something along those lines. THERE IS A REASON. becuase the ONLY thing that helped me is Jesus. and i was a major luciferian satanist involved in magick and ritual and invocations and music. they were using me and they definitely did not want me to get saved. i could go on and on and on about this horrible period in my life. i thought i was going crazy, qeistioned every rational line of thought. electronic? implants? aleins? government? schizoprenia?... then i read a very important book that i mention in a youtube video i'll post and it mentioned EVERY SIGLE thing i was going through as Demonic activity. suddenly it all clicked and i turned towards Jesus. i emediately began to research spiritual warfare, wich is what this all is. i will post some links that should help many people understand what to do if they want help. I sincerely hope and pray this will help many people that are afraid an confused. basicly sins give demons legal rights to come into your life, so they trie to get you to sin in any way possible. ive done some thing's that definetly contibuted to this in my life. opened too many gateways and portals and sinned too much. but thing's are getting better, and i can only thank the holy trinity. i used to hate christianity and man, i was on the brink.. the very edge of destruction. like, suicide or homicide. seriusly. they were driving me nuts. the only thing that helped was jesus and spiritual warfare. you have to break the head chief demon, the lesser underling demon and the gatekeeper demons legal right's and you have to bind them and cast them out and plead the blood of jesus christ against them. i will give links that describe how to do all this . first this video describes my situation.

www.youtube.com... . . ok then this will help peaple with "alien" abductions" wich are demonic. ufo's that are not milatary craft are fallen angels that are light biengs and can change shape and form and bighteness and intensity. they look like stars at firs but are not. i wouldnt recomend looking for them becuase that attracts this stuff into your life. if you stare into the abyss too long it may just begin to stare back. [url=http://alienresistance.org/]. but this next site is waaay more important for getting help. it may scare you at first to try and stand up and fight, i know it did scare me. but god began to give me confidence and authority to trample on snakes and scorpions. he can help you too. i know religion is sketchy and as i said i was a satanist who hated christianity but i was all wrong and very confused. i hope this helps. its the only thing that helped me and belive me i tried darned well everthing. if i can get free you all can too. [url=http://www.bible-knowledge.com/spiritual-warfare/] . this last link has some info on fallen angels an demons and how they manipulate dreams, visions, time, "abductions" and more it gives somevery clear info on how they operate and manipulate but the one thing i dont agree with is that they cant read minds becuase they very clearly can. just read the articles on the right of the page as there is a few. [url=http://paradoxbrown.com/]. somewhere on the alinresistance website i linked they give a qoute from the bible's revelations chapter comparing evil spirits looking like frog's and then proceed to compare theyre fingers and eyes and absorbing through the skin to the grey's. basicly all these people claiming to be in contact with et's and hearing voices that telapathicly speak with them, ive seen the threads and heard people like david wilcock's that "channel" thing's. these are demon's. ive had these experiences and they were horrible.they will tell you all sorts of lies and some half truth's. like i said iwas into sketchy stuff like satanism and magick and was the last person who thought i would be a christian but that's the only thing that helped and now i dont have anxiety and fear and depression or use drug's becuase god helped me break free. i believe god is trying to get everyone saved fast becuase of this coming great deception. steven quayle talks about this allot on youtube in video's that talk about the nephilim /,videos like "the gates of hell shall not prevaill" and "let god arise". and russ dizdarr talks about this allot, even with steve quayle on youtube, "the black awakening". russ's website has soo much information shatterthedarkness.net
edit on 28-5-2012 by hopethishelps because: added a sentence.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join