It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Because not all Masons were bad. Masonry started in the beginning with great intentions. However the control structure has been infiltrated by evil people. That does NOT mean that the knowledge they retain is evil. Merely the people abusing it are.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Do not construe duality as meaning altered state of consciousness. Entheogens induce altered states of consciousness, why they are illegal, as do the vibrations and effects of magnets you mentioned. By the way of which, Queen Cleopatra had a habit of wearing a magnet stuck to her forehead because she said it helped her to maintain a youthful appearance (by the magnets stimulating the Pineal gland and the melatonin production that regulates the bio-rhythmic clock), and is also mentioned in the Emerald Tablets. Thoth tells you to ensure longevity to meditate for periods of time with the top of your head alined to true magnetic north, and your feet aligned down. The king's sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid is situated in this exact same way; which I think gives more weight to the theory I posted in Ancient Civilizations about Thoth really building the Great Pyramids, and later dynasties only adopting them. I believe a lot of the records are older than they are dated to be. Too much stuff surrounding the Pyramids and Sphinx to ignore the time period it points to.

The altered states of consciousness are due to the activation and stimulation of the Pineal gland to some degree. Not considered a full 'awakening', however they are a prepping for us.
edit on 25-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

I was not intending to insinuate that the consciousness shift was the duality, I was referring to the magnetism and its positive and negative polarity.

I agree that another entity which was non-human built or at least directed the building of the Giza complex. When I was there it hit me like a ton of bricks. If you ever get the chance (if you have not yet) then I would suggest the Angkor Wat complex for visitation and meditation. It was absolutely amazing!

The Sphinx is the one I found exceptionally intriguing after later discovering that in Dec 2012 it will be facing the Sun rise between the Virgo and Leo constellations. I also was told very intriguing tales about spiritual activity by a perfume shop owner who was down the road.

To tie this back into aliens. . . .

The link of the Giza complex to 2012 and the 2012 Olympics having one eyed 'aliens' as its mascot with all the illuminated pyramids around the stadium is concerning as past Olympics have had giant 'aliens' as a focal point in their closing ceremonies.

I will continue to disagree that the universe is god though as I interpret it as spirit becoming encased in material bonds much as the story of Psyche and Cupid.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

I have seen legions of hells angels all looking at me and sneering their hatred, I could hear them telepathically telling me they were going to get me and do this, and that, etc, etc.. They of course used the most foul language possible in english to describe things..

I told them all off by telling them their souls would be cast into an eternal lake of fire, and they really got pissed and screamed out loud and all scattered into the wind right before my eyes..

Please can you tell us more? How did you see them? Where were you? Who else was there? Did anyone else see them?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I do not buy some of the things Ancient Astronaut Theory claims but it is absolutely possible to have been visited, since I do not dismiss all the ancient texts as lies. In this manner we are on the same side, you believe the events in the Bible happened, I think it is possible some of the events to have happened (and do not believe just think is possible) - better described in the Sumerian texts which are the source, not the modified religions that emerged after that.

Alright Im, that's cool you're into Sumerian text for sure. Now what if there is some truth that has been revised by the Bible to be even more truthful ? I mean you say it's one way when it could actually be another way. If you think about it. If you can follow what I mean. Sometimes I have to think about what I'm trying to say for awhile, to get the message across.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by resoe26

Because we are stirring an alternative side to a debate in order to stimulate intellectual growth, as the philosophers of old did.

Come on now Vert, you know that's not what resoe was referring too. Ims attitude has been quite defined at times,
for lack of a better term. He hates where this thread has managed to stay and frankly I'm even astonished it hasn't been moved. And elated..

By the way, the whole Noah's covenant with the Rainbow was an allusion to the chakra centers that follow the same color pattern.

Well if that's you want to look at it. I'm not going to try and change your mind. I seriously doubt there be a shread of truth in that myself.
edit on 25-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I realize this thread should probably just die a peaceful death so that a new one of a similar nature can take it's place...

But I just discovered this thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is essentially a plea by an alleged "abductee" for a chatroom here at ats for victims of this phenomenon, and I post it here as I feel there is some telling information contained here in.

Of course, it is extremely difficult to determine if anyone posting in this thread is mentally ill, or sharing genuine experiences, but if the similarities in reported phenomenon between "Ufo"s and the "paranormal" aren't apparent here, they will not be apparent anywhere.

Even "orbs" are discussed.

I link it here as a point of interest.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
what i do not understand is why people claim these beings are deceptive and then dont think for once they could deceive them and take on any appearance they choose, in order to instill fear...even a demon or fallen angel...

seems to me if such beings did have a dark agenda, they would use any fear we have to control the mind...

you dont need to have supernatural powers to control the mind...the elite have been doing it for centuries through religion, propaganda, and more recently...the television...

in fact if you tune a radio transmitter to the correct frequency, you can transmit that frequency directly into the brain in the form of music, or "visions"...so why would it be so far fetched for such beings to have a technology like this that they can use to instill fear, or project whatever image they want on people? im sure such beings would also have the technology to eavesdrop on whatever brainwaves we project as well...which is not that far off when you consider the scientific predictions of 'thought police' and 'minority report' style research going on...there is technology here on earth that we dont fully know of yet, that was developed by humans...and even a short look at such technology is pretty scary in itself...so why do things that can be explained by science have to be thrown in the "devil" bin? such thinking is leftover from the dark ages...where everything we dont understand is labeled as magic or witchcraft...

the reason i believe these "aliens" are not fallen angels, is because they are too concerned with things most mortals are concerned with...sex, control, resources, blood, tissue samples, DNA alteration...and the list goes on...no supernatural being is concerned with these things...

what we call angels and demons has got to be re-examined, we have plenty of evidence that points to extraterrestrial meddling in human affairs, and it is too simplistic to explain it away as "demonic influence"...such labels defy any attempt at an unbiased, and objective investigation...sure we cant believe everything we hear, and no 'they' are not all good or bad for that matter, but to lump a group of unexplained phenomena into one box...or beings into one box...is entirely whacked out...its really rather lazy, which is what anyone trying to control us all would want in the first place...us to be lazy and not examine all the evidence, but be fearful and run...

edit on 6-8-2012 by studythem1 because: grammar

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
YES THIS!!! God warned me about these things, and they will come with a message of false hope and security, and lure people into believing lies, and cause great harm to Christians who will eventually be punished.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Thanks Seraph I'm going there now and I just finished watching both of the connection vids. Check em out if you haven't already let me know what you think. The link is directly above .

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheConnections

Hi Conn
I noticed your monikers connection to the video series. Can you tell me something about that ?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Alien Intrusion: UFOs and the Evolution Connection:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I think they were called "gods" when they appeared to primitive cultures with advanced technology and knowledge. In modern times, we have developed the reasoning to understand that just cause one has higher technology doesn't make them gods but back then humans were far from any of the tech of today and would have called such superior beings as gods.

The aliens probably didn't correct them, thinking that the title of gods might help make the lessons stick and revered through the ages. Unfortunately, when the aliens took a backseat to things, it enabled evil men to sabotage much of the progress and suppress most if not all of the knowledge and technology of ancient times.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Crazy123

IK right ?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Meditation and opening of the chakras enhances your spirituality, and can be seen as a form of salvation. Especially to those religions like Buddhism and Hinduism where meditation and chakras are a key point to the religion.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tastypavlova
YES THIS!!! God warned me about these things, and they will come with a message of false hope and security, and lure people into believing lies, and cause great harm to Christians who will eventually be punished.

Tell us please, exactly when and how did "God" gave this "warning" to you? God talks to you, does he? Did he speak English? How do you know it wasn't Satan, in disguise, trying to fool you?
Bibles were written by men. Please explain your bold statement?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
About the appearance of these grey "aliens", it is amazing to me how much is actually in the Bible. Here is part of an article that discusses a Biblical scripture in Revelation that seem to be describing the appearance of these 'unclean' or 'evil' spirits that the likes of Aleister Crowley and numerous other people claimed to have had an encounter with. It doesn't seem like this has ever been pointed out before on this site.

1. Aliens in the Book of Revelation?

"The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty... Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon."
- Rev 16:12-19, 21

Dr. David Allen Lewis & Robert Shreckhise postulate,

“In Chapter Sixteen it speaks of three alien beings who go forth to deceive the rulers of the Earth. [The three aliens in Revelation Sixteen have an amphibian or reptilian appearance... So here we read about three frog-like unclean spirits… They are not actually frogs, but “like” frogs. Probably that describes their alien features or appearance..."
- Dr. David Allen Lewis & Robert Shrekhise, UFO: End-Time Delusion , pgs. 46-47

Their description is of these frog-like entities leading the kings of the earth together, prior to Christ’s return, preparing for the battle of Armageddon.

Paradox Brown, expounding upon this possible connection, similarly writes:

"...But note that John doesn't say the three evil spirits "ARE three frogs". He says they "looked like frogs"... Let's say that John was shown in his Revelation vision an image of something he had never seen before... It makes sense that if John didn't know what this creature was, and had never seen anything like it, that he would describe it as "looking like" something he was familiar with. John chose a frog. But if John had never seen this creature before, that doesn't mean we never have. Closer to Jesus' return in linear time than John, and closer to the book of Revelation being fulfilled, it stands to reason that we may have become familiar with this frog-like creature, even though John was not...
I propose that the culturally common image of a "gray alien" looks much like a frog...

"1. Frogs and “gray aliens” both have large eyes, and similar facial features.

... large heads and black "wrap around" eyes... slit mouth and no nose to speak of...

"2. Frogs and gray aliens have similar hand and finger structure....From Wikipedia on Gray aliens, "Hand is generally described with four fingers and no thumb with slight webbing between fingers. Two fingers appear longer than the others...

Alien hand artist depiction Frog feet

"In "Space Travelers and the Genesis of the Human Form", by Joan D'Arc, she says, "...the alien gray... fingers are long and thin, and generally with rounded pads or bulbs at the end... There are usually 4 fingers and a thumb, but sometimes 3 fingers and a thumb are noted." Frogs also are known for having rounded pads or bulbs on their fingertips... Below a frog is compared to a sketch by abductee Colin Wright, who sketched a "gray alien’s" hand based on what he saw during his “alien abduction” experience in 1992 with a “gray alien”. The resemblance is striking, note the long fingers and bulbs.

"3. Both “gray aliens” and frogs have no distinguishable external genitalia...

"4. Frogs and gray aliens both have no hair. "Frogs have no hair." [6]
Wikipedia says of gray aliens, "Head generally described as hairless, sometimes a slight fuzz. Bodies are hairless." So both “gray aliens” and frogs are hairless.

Source: www.alienresistance.org...

Aleister Crowley's Lam & the Little Grey Men
A Striking Resemblance

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
it may or may not have been mentioned here before, but i heard it before, and its more fear mongering... and you are only playing into their game if you fear them...they are puny little bugs to be squashed...they think the same of us so we better think the same of them...they are afraid of what we are capable of if we wake up and get wise to their nonsense...

and about the bible...the thing is, i already do not believe the bible is the infallible word of god anyway, so im not surprised there are references in there about these beings...after all the people who compiled it were under the guidance of these same beings...yep you read that correctly, i did say that...

see, Christianity is a religion of totalitarianism...created by a dictator, for dictators...it is a tool of control...who would benefit from control of the entire human race?

ALIENS...

the bible mentioning beings like this is no coincidence, and its not prophecy, but the same people already knew of these beings and were doing their bidding by creating religion(s), and a world empire, and forcing their way of life on the world...we see the same things played out time and time again, only to fail...so why are these "prophecies" coming true? well, its all part of their game... these beings have lived a long time, a lot longer than the average human, and within a few generations we seem to get amnesia about what has happened in the past...but they remember, and have been planning this BS for the longest time...they are the only ones who benefit from any of the BS we hear about all the time...

global warming that results in a carbon tax...which means we need population reduction...war...and many other evils all fomented by the existence of various government institutions that THEY have sponsored...all these tools have one thing in mind...control and eradication of the human race if need be...and demons do not need to worry about such things because they are defined as "spiritual entities"...

why would "spiritual entities" need land? resources? money? power? a race of slaves working themselves to the bone with little to no benefit to their offspring? demons do not need these things!!!...they (in theory) already transcend the physical and are above that...so why do they have to use fear and other means of physical subversion to try and control people? simple...

THEY ARE NOT SPIRITUAL ENTITIES AT ALL!!! they hide under the moniker in order to absolve themselves from any real physical connection to the world around us, when in fact they are really present in the physical world...at best they can bend time or jump through dimensional rifts, but thats it, they are not even close to fallen angels...they only wish they were as powerful as angels...their power is in technology, fear, and lies...thats it

they have weaved all these lies and used fear to hide their own vulnerability and frailty...and their shortcomings...in fact all these agendas can only be called one thing...

ALIEN...

who else would want to cook the planet? reduce carbon to kill trees? tell the corporations that pollution and wholesale deforestation was good, then tell the citizen it was evil and then tell them to tax the citizen after laying a guilt trip on the citizen? who would think its a good idea to kill millions to save a planet? SOUNDS LIKE REVERSE TERRA-FORMING TO ME...

they completely put us at a disadvantage and cause the powerful among us to kill their own species...that is not natural...that is the results of alien control...

so these beings are using fear, and doom and gloom prophecy to scare us all into submission...and then at the same time offer us a refuge in a religion they created???...how convenient...

they are playing both sides of the coin...but people are too stupid to see it...

they are the real voices of influence behind the PTB, by whatever name they choose to go...and the PTB are obviously their minions because they also go by a ridiculous number of ever changing names...they mimic their masters...

when are we going to wake up to these puny little manipulators?
edit on 26-9-2012 by studythem1 because: spelling and grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join