It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Restating a belief, or a lie, and having the last word, or the loudest voice doesn't make your opinion right.

Nobody, in this thread or anywhere else has handily debunked the Ancient Alien theory. In fact there is lot more evidence that we were visited in the Sumerian texts than that we were not.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

edit on 23-7-2012 by infiniteobserver because: waste of time, breath, energy.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Actually the three wise Magi was a reference to the belt of Orion if you wanna talk about it in terms like that. Also if you read Manly P Hall, he mentions Jesus and the Sun in reference to Capricorn

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Restating a belief, or a lie, and having the last word, or the loudest voice doesn't make your opinion right.

Nobody, in this thread or anywhere else has handily debunked the Ancient Alien theory. In fact there is lot more evidence that we were visited in the Sumerian texts than that we were not.

"Evidence" that was debunked long ago by real academic scholars and is not considered as legitimate in any way by academia itself. Only in the minds of the fringe groups and the so called "truth" movement is it legitimate, but as I said before, it won't take much for the entrie world to buy into it. All is needed is a "disclosure" event, or a "find" of some kind by fraud groups like NASA, and the rest is history as the populace has already been prepped for it by Hollywood.

A Challenge to the Works of Zechariah Sitchin:

edit on 23-7-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

um no, Ancient Alien theory has not been "thoroughly debunked" at all. Not even close.

The people claiming to debunk it are no better than the people claiming that the theory is factual.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vrill

um no, Ancient Alien theory has not been "thoroughly debunked" at all. Not even close.

The people claiming to debunk it are no better than the people claiming that the theory is factual.

Provide some real evidence then would you please . . . .

Otherwise you are just pushing Scientology, oh hail galactic overlord Xenu! LoL

You have to look at the issue from all angles to actually get a grasp on it. If you compare them to the old myths of religion then you must study the rites, practices, and beliefs of those from which these myths descend.

This would lead you to the mystery schools, LoL the Vrill Society or maybe the Thule Society eh? How about you look into their belief system and then come back. Occultism to the core, not aliens from distant galaxies or worlds as you believe.

The Vril Society
www.echoesofenoch.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Vril, the Power of the Coming Race is an 1871 novel by Edward Bulwer-Lytton, originally printed as The Coming Race. Many readers believe that its account of a superior subterranean master race and the energy-form called "Vril" is accurate, to the extent that some theosophists accepted the book as truth.

Just look into theosophy and its connections to the 'occult'

The NAZIs were into the occult and not in contact with 'aliens' otherwise they wouldn't be seeking lost artifacts in search of high technology.

The whole ancient alien theory utterly fails to explain the modern reality.
edit on 23-7-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Visited by 'aliens' from another planet in this or a near by galaxy?

Visitation by aliens as you put it is termed in the most abstract sense of the word.

I never denied visitation, I challenged the origins and nature of the then unfamiliar visitors.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

American Indians, South American Indians, Australia's Aboriginal people, the Indonesian, the Chinese and Hindu all had myths and practices around star people that they either descended from or were taught basic teachings.

It's only the Hebrew god that has a problem with "the others" and is the source of where their reputation of "fallen angels" comes from in the first place. And the Bible is the origin of the distinction that Jehovah is the greatest of them all. But, he disappears around the same time as all the others do. So, I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

American Indians, South American Indians, Australia's Aboriginal people, the Indonesian, the Chinese and Hindu all had myths and practices around star people that they either descended from or were taught basic teachings.

It's only the Hebrew god that has a problem with "the others" and is the source of where their reputation of "fallen angels" comes from in the first place. And the Bible is the origin of the distinction that Jehovah is the greatest of them all. But, he disappears around the same time as all the others do. So, I don't think so.

Most all of those myths refer to a snake god or dragon which is the milky way a.k.a. the ouroborous. The Chinese pyramid (which shouldn't exist by generally accepted history) of Qufu was the son of the Planet Venus and another god who fell in love along the Milky way.

Part of the three sovereigns and five kingdoms which helped to mold ancient China.

Saturn also known as Cronus is often depicted holding a serpent along with many of the other mystery schools of the day, all a primary symbol of knowledge of the milky way and the constellations.

The milky way/ constellations are often thought to refer to Elijah's fiery disk.

None of the 'gods' you speak of have disappeared as they are still rotating around the Sun and across the expanses of the universe, though I doubt they do it in amazing technologically advanced space crafts.

Where do you find that the gods have disappeared?

If anything there is the fulfillment of Biblical claim of 'that old serpent' that humans shall become as gods knowing good and evil.

Much of the New Age thought is based on mankind achieving godhood, god head, Christ consciousness.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Ok Verit you've made some great posts and shown you're knowledge in the claims you make. That I have to choose not to take offensively, or see them as outright lies. But as you go along you seem to be coming closer and closer to Christianity in what you actually believe. Or am I mistaken ?

You either believe in a Creator God or not ? I do, as that makes the best sense for me. Upon that realization ? Rests some responsibility for myself to myself. That is, I must also have the sense to realize, he is capable of getting us a message that is accurate in what he wants us to know. And it won't be full of crap and metaphor. But truth as solid as the bones in your hide. When I look at all the possibilities ?

Only one stands alone far beyond anything else. You can't have a super intellect out there as the universe suggests there is, and have him be incapable of communicating the DOs and DON"Ts of his terms and laws. That also govern the existence he has provided in accordance to our well being and functionality of the universe and Earth planet we call home. The Bible is the truth Verit you either accept that as the only possibility. Or find it out later when you also have to see what a fool you've been to be so close and yet so far away.

The universe out there is empty in it's physicality on the same plain in which we exist as mortals. And I believe was meant for us to populate thru a relationship and guidance that would negate mans need to test and experiment to no end. Just to find out what does or does not work in the pursuit of any given goal man strives to gain knowledge of..
edit on 24-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I wouldn't and can't call myself a Christian; because at present there are quite a number of things wrong with Christianity. I just like to call myself a Spiritualist

/E: I'm not bashing the religion. Just saying due to the influence of the church, and my strong suspicion that the person who they push as 'God' is really the bad 'force' or 'guy', demanding of worship, and etc, it's quite hard for me to denominate myself as a Christian. Because the Church has become corrupted and controls the Bible it is quite hard for me to accept everything that they push, because a lot of it will be slanted towards the corrupted angle.
edit on 24-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Occult actually means 'hidden'. Theosophists were lovers of hidden wisdom, or divine knowledge. You don't have to be a 'devil worshipper' to appreciate or be interested in aspects of the occult.

Mystery schools contained the same knowledge that was present in the Theosophical Society and passed on to Freemasonry.

In essence, you don't have to practice sex magic in the woods on children to understand OR practice Occult, or 'hidden' knowledge.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

No, it certainly hasn't been "debunked." People running around these boards Saying it has been debunked are participating in Propaganda.
It's pretty hard to debunk real things that one can see, touch, and feel.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

While I agree that many cultural myths are born out of star gazing, not all of them can be explained by simple astrology. There is strong evidence that some "travelers" have had an effect of various cultures around the would.

Where do you find that the gods have disappeared?

How come Jehovah doesn't fly around in his pillar of fire anymore?

The Vedas tell a story that Krishna's brother came to him for help infighting a war with another or many other gods. Krishna was very sad about this, but got in his Vimana and went anyway.

After the war, it is said that he sunk the city he built and left in his Vimana, never to been seen again. More about these events here: theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a link to a very interesting thread about artifacts and myths from ancient China and their own Ancient aliens. www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is overwhelming evidence of machining and tooling of ancient artifacts as well, that lend to the ancient alien theory. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-7-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Vrill

No, it certainly hasn't been "debunked." People running around these boards Saying it has been debunked are participating in Propaganda.
It's pretty hard to debunk real things that one can see, touch, and feel.

Please provide evidence of these things you claim can be seen and touched and how it shows they were created by beings from other planets in the universe.

Most of the symbolism on these artifacts correlates more strongly with mystery school symbolism as seen in the droppa stones and various pyramids.
edit on 24-7-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

The Vedas have a fairly strong correlation to the age of Atlantis and Cronus, of whom there were several wars among the 'gods'.

I never said I didn't believe that high technology was on this world, I challenge that they are aliens from another planet in this universe.

Krishna was another Sun god as Shiva was Saturn, just like Apollo was a Sun god who fought in the wars against Cronus, who previously deposed his creator . . . in myth at least.

To bring the Bible and texts such as Enoch you have them identified as fallen angels and their offspring who wage war on each other and mankind.

An explanation for the 'gods' disappearing is provided in tales about the Djinn who are sealed in another dimension for their transgressions.

Let me state this again, I do not deny visitation or high technology, I deny that they are from another planet in this universe and that the evidence suggests that they are of a spiritual nature.

It is possible that what was experienced was merely an Earthly representation of what was occurring in Heaven (another dimension).

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

That's fine, you're welcome to your opinion. But, please remember that this issue remains unsolved, and hasn't been debunked, one way or the other. The argument will continue until your God returns or aliens show themselves. Not before.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

If aliens show you know the holy ghost is gone and Satan has got his power and shortly after the son of man makes his glorious return. Windword you think I channel Satan, either you are confused or your becoming a Christian but don't take it the hard way, Im aware of your beliefs and I respect them.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

That's fine, you're welcome to your opinion. But, please remember that this issue remains unsolved, and hasn't been debunked, one way or the other. The argument will continue until your God returns or aliens show themselves. Not before.

The 'aliens' will show themselves first, of that I have no doubts.

Personal experience of astral realms reinforces the concepts of heavenly beings descending to this realm to teach mankind 'forbidden' arts and technologies.

Their common interpretation as the planetary bodies of our solar system and the common interpretations of the constellations across the world is also another indicator of this.

The Chinese mythos of a being of Ursa Major descending and unifying a kingdom is translated to Europe in the legend of King Arthur.

Ursa Major
www.constellationsofwords.com...

Was King Arthur an alien empowered being sent to unite Great Britain?

Need I remind you of the similar connection to the Pleiadians who are tall sexy Nodric peoples who correlate back to Zeus seducing Europa with the bull Taurus. Remember the Pleiades is a system found in the constellation Taurus.

As I stated across time and space these common incarnations and use of mystery school symbolism indicates other dimensions of reality through the 'third eye'.

Do you really think some species came all the way across the universe to have intercourse with aliens, which is very much like bestiality, and rule over them as gods?
edit on 24-7-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Do you really think some species came all the way across the universe to have intercourse with aliens, which is very much like bestiality, and rule over them as gods?

No, I don't believe that another species had sex with us and created monsters. But, I'm not convinced that genetic manipulation didn't happen. Also, I don't think it's impossible that a related but different species of humaniod attempted to cohabit the planet at some point. And, they tried to impose themselves over humans as gods, Jehovah being one of them.

Personal experience of astral realms reinforces the concepts of heavenly beings descending to this realm to teach mankind 'forbidden' arts and technologies.

Their common interpretation as the planetary bodies of our solar system and the common interpretations of the constellations across the world is also another indicator of this.

Personal experience of astral realms convinced me that the universe is chalk full of life forms. We are all connected and can communicate through time and space. I don't claim to understand how this works, but if I can astral travel so can aliens. Dimensions are something we all dwell in together at some "level. I believe that we exist in all of them simultaneously.

I wrote this for another thread, but it gives you an idea of where I'm coming from, I think.

I'm falling asleep. Floating, floating, floating. Backstroke, backstroke, backstroke, Floating, backstroking and BAM! I bump into something!

I turn to see what I have hit and I see a figure. It is glowing red in color, gelatinous in texture and disconnected in form. It appears as a group of seperate lines and curves that do not meet or intersect. A code, a written language?

"Hello" I say, "Who are you?"

"Its just me" it answers.

"Oh. You are so different than me." I remark.

"Yes, but I am not unique, our numbers can't be counted. You are not unique either, you kind populate the stars and can't be counted either." It tells me. "Beings like yourself are common, 4 limbs, eyes, digestive system. Your kind are everywhere."

"How do you know me?" I ask.

"I live with you. Where you go, we go."

"How is it that we can communicate with each other?"

It answers "Love, love binds us all. All that is manifest understands the language of love."

The next morning, I'm pondering this conversation and deduce that I had a conversation with a virus.

In biology we are taught that the deffinition, or bounderies of life are the following; consumption, excrement, reproduction and death. A virus doesn't consume, has no excrement or secretion, doesn't die. I am told that a virus does reproduce, but I'm not sure that they don't just phone their friends and tell to "c'mon down."

Viruses are very intellegent and adaptable and scientist keep trying to outsmart them There seems to be a consciencness there. Is that life? Science says no.

Does it matter the size? Could a body the size of the, say, the sun be conscience but not alive?

What is life? www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join