It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

No one here is trolling. I apply the same skepticism to any outrageous claims.

Once in a while, a case comes along with actual proof that something happened. I have yet seen any convincing or tangible evidence of actual alien visitations, though. Doesn't mean UfOlogy doesn't interest me.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Some of the UFO cases are intriguing enough to incite interest. I mean, one can't deny that when government or military officials start making threats, it implies something is happening. The difference here, is that I don't immediately (Or blindly) attribute it to aliens unless there's actual proof. I won't discount the possibility....but if the evidence shows that it isn't, I'm not putting on a tin foil hat and harnessing my inner alien.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: My effin keyboard is low on batteries, thus typo. Leave me alone.

No, you blindly and immediately assume that the government actually threatens people based off of eye witness and personal testimony (the very thing the bible is based off of). There is no actual proof to any of it.

And again...you are wrong. I don't argue or claim something simply because I want to believe in it. I am ALWAYS open to the idea that people are full of sh*t. In fact, I firmly believe most are....most of the time. ;-)

I can't imagine why anyone would ever believe a complete stranger making outrageous claims....simply because they make those claims.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Flan is yummy.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Some of the UFO cases are intriguing enough to incite interest. I mean, one can't deny that when government or military officials start making threats, it implies something is happening. The difference here, is that I don't immediately (Or blindly) attribute it to aliens unless there's actual proof. I won't discount the possibility....but if the evidence shows that it isn't, I'm not putting on a tin foil hat and harnessing my inner alien.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: My effin keyboard is low on batteries, thus typo. Leave me alone.

No, you blindly and immediately assume that the government actually threatens people based off of eye witness and personal testimony (the very thing the bible is based off of). There is no actual proof to any of it.

And again...you are wrong. I don't argue or claim something simply because I want to believe in it. I am ALWAYS open to the idea that people are full of sh*t. In fact, I firmly believe most are....most of the time. ;-)

I can't imagine why anyone would ever believe a complete stranger making outrageous claims....simply because they make those claims.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Flan is yummy.

Please see my edited post. I made a few more comments I think you should consider

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

No...I do not consider oral accounts or personal experiences as evidence. In UFOlogy, religion, a court of law...or the the local brothel.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
again:

It either is, or it isn't. If it isn't, then find a thread (or create one) to vent your personal frustrations against religion in. If it IS, then tell us why you feel one way or the other, and back it up with your reasoning. Many here have already done that. The "religion is bull#" song and dance is not an argument to counter the OP in any way shape or form. If you believe UFO's are alien in nature, tell us why, provide some rationale of how you came to this conclusion, and leave the personal bashing out of it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Maybe this will help clarify things for you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

People and personal accounts are simply unreliable and subjective. This is why extraordinaire claims must be accompanied by extraordinaire proof. Show me the money. Put up or shut up...and all that jazz.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

People and personal accounts are simply unreliable and subjective. This is why extraordinaire claims must be accompanied by extraordinaire proof. Show me the money. Put up or shut up...and all that jazz.

I didn't recognize you

I actually read your thread. You made some great points. So if personal accounts are unreliable and subjective, then on what grounds do you contend the UFO phenomenon is "alien" in nature?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

again:

The "religion is bull#" song and dance is not an argument to counter the OP in any way shape or form. If you believe UFO's are alien in nature, tell us why, provide some rationale of how you came to this conclusion, and leave the personal bashing out of it.

...And there is plenty of evidence to support it. For one, the first council at Nicea.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yep, the heads of the church decided that Jesus should be divine/a deity...and that ALL Christians needs to accept this. Yep...they decided what should be included in the bible, what should not. And yep....they included KNOWN mistranslations that persist to his day, which have been verified by linguists and scholars the world over.

Religion is in fact bull. That much is undeniable true. What I can say, is that despite being full of crap, it helps some people in a positive way. That does not mean at all however, that it is the "word of god".

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I didn't recognize you

I actually read your thread. You made some great points. So if personal accounts are unreliable and subjective, then on what grounds do you contend the UFO phenomenon is "alien" in nature?

I don't. And I strongly suspect these are (For the most part) incidents where the government may be covering something else up. Like I said, every once in a while there are cases where the partial evidence cannot allow for one to completely discount the possibility of aliens.

As such....I cannot say there is no god. Matter of fact, I strongly believe there is. Why, you ask (If I'm such a hard headed skeptic?)...because I spent years studying physics, astronomy, quantum physics, M-Theory/String Theory ....and have come to the conclusion that it is a perfectly balanced and beautifully designed universe and for it to be all accidental, is more far-fetched than the alternative. I can be wrong of course ;-)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I didn't recognize you

I don't. And I strongly suspect these are (For the most part) incidents where the government may be covering something else up. Like I said, every once in a while there are cases where the partial evidence cannot allow for one to completely discount the possibility of aliens.

As such....I cannot say there is no god. Matter of fact, I strongly believe there is. Why, you ask (If I'm such a hard headed skeptic?)...because I spent years studying physics, astronomy, quantum physics, M-Theory/String Theory ....and have come to the conclusion that it is a perfectly balanced and beautifully designed universe and for it to be all accidental, is more far-fetched than the alternative. I can be wrong of course ;-)

aha! There it is. Took me awhile to get it out of you

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

The point is you cannot even compare the credibility of religion and UFOlogy, UFOlogy looks bad in the eyes of science because science requires an alien to knock on your door to believe it.

A lot of times science is close-minded and cannot accept anything already established when from history to evolution, biology and astrophysics and physics so many things have yet to be discovered and some things have already been proven to be not so. SO I cannot say this skepticism in some cases is justified - this is pseudo-skepticism because it does not take into account the thousands of cases.

And religion is nothing but a program of the Church set to control the masses. Religion does not try to explain and question was something described e.g in the Bible really so or is it something else. To religion everything is as it is described and means as described, it can be different, misunderstood, misinterpreted but who cares? Religion says, do not ask IF, just say it does...

If there are people who take UFOlogy as religion that is their own problem but the fact is first of all UFOs in terms of objects are real, the evidence about them is real, only the evidence about aliens is not, at least what is shonw in public is not.

With the coverups that are clearly done and the too many peoplewho talk about it, who have no interest nd do not gain everything from saying, yes there are extraterrestrial beings who can change dimension, there is hundreds of times more evidence and testimony than a single BOOK taken from SUMERIAN texts, not even real, just repeat and slightly modifying the Sumerian texts.

If that's your definition of truth, sorry for you. Religion is a joke and do not compare it with the accounts of unknown object and aircraft, only the existence of alien beings on Earth is in question, though as of lately, I can see this is not that much of a question anymore

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Terminating Alien Abductions as a Life Pattern:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Why do you dodge answering my posts aimed at you?

I have linked to several scientifically proven facts indicating the nature of the religious and UFO phenomena and you have yet to dispute any of it.

All you do is repeat the same thing over and over just like the Bible thumpers.

You get so upset because names have been assigned to your 'aliens' as there has been past contact with 'them' and people are using the names given to them historically.

Your argument is very very sad it is like yelling at someone for addressing a Helianthus annuus as a Sunflower.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think it's interesting to note that Mormons believe that GOD used live here, on planet Earth, but that he discovered and/or achieved ascension. Now, he lives on another planet, that he run's, possible the whole solar system or more, I'm not sure.

The "angels" that we see and interact with, or not, are his messengers, and they travel back and forth from GOD's planet to Earth.

When a good man, Mormon, I guess, dies, they go to GOD's planet and eventually are given a planet of their own, to run with their wife (s). Even the most evil man will go to "heaven," but, they believe, these individual incarnate as lesser aware animals, fish and reptiles, insects, etc. on these respective planets.

So, if the Mormons are right, how long has this been going on? How many humans are out their ruling planets and such? Are our ancestors visiting us?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I also agree that many so-called ETs are really demons in disguise. In the Book of Enoch a Watcher named Semyaza is mentioned. And during billy meier's encounters with ETs he mentioned a being named Semjase.

To me that is a strong connection and it confirms the theory that ETs and demons/angels may be the same.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I cannot believe this thread has been allowed to drag its' sorry carcass on so long. I mean, come on this is just a really rather sad attempt to bring *faith* into a forum that is meant to be about people's thoughts and science not about dogma and indoctrination?

Let me just say this, all the people who have been handing out stars like confetti to those pushing the god botherers agenda. Is your belief really that shallow and so weak you need to try and stuff the vote, as it were, on some no mark forum on the internet in in order to try and force your point down people's throats? Surely, if you are so positive and filled with god, you wouldn't need to come on here spouting propaganda?

You want to believe man is it as regards intelligence, grace, the ability to empathise with others in this vast universe, fine by me. However, I do object to the bile that is spouted at times, based wholly on a historical novel written and rewritten a hundred times to suit different human agendas throughout history.

You might as well quote Harry Potter for all the factual weight the bible can add to any debate.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Beautiful, accurate, inspired.

Well done Warrior!

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

again:

The "religion is bull#" song and dance is not an argument to counter the OP in any way shape or form. If you believe UFO's are alien in nature, tell us why, provide some rationale of how you came to this conclusion, and leave the personal bashing out of it.

...And there is plenty of evidence to support it. For one, the first council at Nicea.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yep, the heads of the church decided that Jesus should be divine/a deity...and that ALL Christians needs to accept this. Yep...they decided what should be included in the bible, what should not. And yep....they included KNOWN mistranslations that persist to his day, which have been verified by linguists and scholars the world over.

Religion is in fact bull. That much is undeniable true. What I can say, is that despite being full of crap, it helps some people in a positive way. That does not mean at all however, that it is the "word of god".

This is vitally important for all who call themselves christian to understand. As a result of this exact counsel the truth of God was usurpt by the Roman Catholic Church and many false doctrines and mistranslation ensued to hijack God true church at the time.

The following false doctrines came from that counsel and all are not of God, any Christian that adheres to the following doctrine is in violation of scripture and worshipping a false version of Christ.

- Christmas
- Easter
- Friday night to Sunday morning = 3 days and 3 nights in the tomb. (hint he died on Passover day, which is one day before an annual Sabbath not Friday, which is one day before a weekly Sabbath)
- Sunday worship of God
- God is a trinity
- You have an immortal soul that goes to either heaven or hell upon death
- The shape of the tool used to kill Jesus was a cross (it was a stake/pole 'l' not 'T')

These are false, they are not of the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob, they are not from the Father of Jesus Christ.

The original greek and original hebrew are still preserved to this day, you may translate it correctly at anytime if it interests you at all. Claiming mistranslations regarding the absolute truth of God is a result of an unwillingness to concider the original transcripts and research it yourself.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Beautiful, accurate, inspired.

Well done Warrior!

God Bless,

You guys are all inspired over this guy channeling Satan? How ironic!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
As we seem to be accepting quotes from any old book as "proof"....

One day Mal-2 asked the messenger spirit Saint Gulik to approach the Goddess and request Her presence for some desperate advice. Shortly afterwards the radio came on by itself, and an ethereal female Voice said YES? "O! Eris! Blessed Mother of Man! Queen of Chaos! Daughter of Discord! Concubine of Confusion! O! Exquisite Lady, I beseech You to lift a heavy burden from my heart!" WHAT BOTHERS YOU, MAL? YOU DON’T SOUND WELL. "I am filled with fear and tormented with terrible visions of pain. Everywhere people are hurting one another, the planet is rampant with injustices, whole societies plunder groups of their own people, mothers imprison sons, children perish while brothers war. O, woe." WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THAT, IF IT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO? "But nobody wants it! Everybody hates it!" OH. WELL, THEN STOP. At which moment She turned Herself into an aspirin commercial and left the Polyfather stranded alone with his species. Malaclypse the Younger

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join