It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman
reply to post by ratsinacage

No. Because it doesnt take half a brain to work out the problems with christianity. The alien thing isnt really much more likely its just a possible explanation which seems to make more sense.

I stopped believing in god before i stopped believing in santa and the tooth fairy.
Oh randy when will you learn to open your mind.....

Please explain how it is more likely. Your tone puts me off when you claim to speak of being open minded and yet you decry the Christian faith without any validation just a meager 'know-it-all' self-righteous attitude.

I would like a statistical analysis which provides verifiable sources which support your thesis.

Did you miss the info I presented earlier which supported the mind over matter fact of reality. Quantum physics has proven that focusing on an interaction affects its outcome and the effect increases the more focus is applied (see earlier link to sciencedaily article from nature).

I suggest a text entitled Secret History of the World.

The Secret History of the World: As Laid Down by the Secret Societies
www.amazon.com...

They say that history is written by the victors. But what if history-or what we have come to know as history-has all along been written by the wrong people? What if everything we've been told is only part of the story? What if it's the wrong part? In this groundbreaking new work, Mark Booth embarks on an enthralling intellectual tour of our world's secret histories. Starting from a dangerous premise-that everything we've been taught about our world's past is corrupted, and that the stories put forward by the various cults and mystery schools throughout history are true-Booth produces nothing short of an alternate history of the past 3,000 years.

History is more than a list of things that have happened; it's a measure of consciousness and experience. And in The Secret History of the World, Booth's take on history is relentless, charging through time and space and thought in interdisciplinary fashion; embracing cognitive science, religion, psychology, historiography, and philosophy, a new timeline is drawn, and a huge swath of our cultural heritage that has long been hidden is restored.

From Greek and Egyptian mythology to Jewish folklore, from Christian cults to Freemasons, from Charlemagne to Don Quixote, from George Washington to Hitler-Booth shows without a doubt that history as we know it needs a revolutionary rethink, and he has 3,000 years of hidden wisdom to back it up.

I would also direct you to the writing of Carl Jung.
en.wikipedia.org...

Carl Gustav Jung (/ˈjʊŋ/ YUUNG; German: [ˈkarl ˈɡʊstaf ˈjʊŋ]; 26 July 1875 – 6 June 1961) was a Swiss psychologist and psychiatrist who founded analytical psychology. Jung proposed and developed the concepts of the extraverted and the introverted personality, archetypes, and the collective unconscious. His work has been influential in psychiatry and in the study of religion, literature, and related fields.

Individuation is the central concept of analytical psychology.[1] Jung considered individuation, the psychological process of integrating the opposites, including the conscious with the unconscious while still maintaining their relative autonomy, to be the central process of human development.[2]

Jung created some of the best known psychological concepts, including the archetype, the collective unconscious, the complex, and synchronicity. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), a popular psychometric instruments has been developed from Jung's theories.

Jung saw the human psyche as "by nature religious",[3] and made this religiousness the focus of his explorations.[4] Jung is one of the best known contemporary contributors to dream analysis and symbolization.

Though he was a practicing clinician and considered himself to be a scientist,[5] much of his life's work was spent exploring tangential areas, including Eastern and Western philosophy, alchemy, astrology, and sociology, as well as literature and the arts. His interest in philosophy and the occult led many to view him as a mystic.[5]

Also for your discounting the concept of God and having created the world with a single word I would direct you toward cymatics.

Cymatics - Bringing Matter To Life With Sound

These concepts tend to be unsettling to the materially focused.

This one is very interesting if you investigate the symbolism of the occult;

Cymatics Experiment Mozart "Una Donna a Quindici Anni"

Did you know Mozart was a member of a secret society?

MOZART AND THE AUSTRIAN FREEMASONS

His life, works and Masonic initiation.
With a short history of the Austrian Freemasonry at his times.
by W.Bro. Martin I.McGregor

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

Enjoy.
edit on 17-7-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Satan and the grand deceptions

His eye’s gleamed with utter joy as his plan to take over the souls of all that where not aware of his devious plan was about to take place over two millennia. He slowly creeps in and deceives them to take Sunday as the Sabbath but Jesus told them to keep his fathers Sabbath on Saturday and it was so that Jesus rested on the Sabbath and rose up and rebuilt his temple on the third day. Than he turns to the people and knows that man is greedy he than in turn makes thing out of nothing of value and the people began idolize the simplest things and even the cross that sits in on the alter for he has infiltrated the church.

Then he takes hold of the leaders of the church and corrupts them and makes them Gods and they fall quick to materialism. Woe the Vatican in Gods name they came but with the shadow of the wicked one they cast. Across the seas to corrupt the people over the world in Gods name he makes work on the natives and they are decimated by those who came in the word of God. So it was for filled that the devil makes Sunday his day and for God was displeased for people believing the sun was their God and know that God is a jealous God. The cross you bare among your chests and the things you think of are from God are actually that of Lucifer.

His eye’s glazed over at the coming industrial age and it was so that he would make men into Gods and he would use the money he created to make men weak. He watched it all unfold and what he saw that no energy would be free; they bickered and fought with each other they sowed the stitching of lust and greed into their hearts.
Satan turns and sees the new age movement and sees another opportunity to make men not believe in him and it was so that they forgot about the devil. The psychics became another trick that has come to pass for millions flock to see their loved ones and they are tricked to believe these are spirits of long lost loved ones.
Those with eyes know that demons pretend to be the ones you loved and make it easy for you to fall prey.

Satan began a new plot and he was going to pretend to be from another planet and will make contact with the humans who long for intervention but do not ask God. He began to fly his ships over populated cities and towns and made people question the existence of the cosmos. Than came evolution and he made man believe he came from a monkey and that this proved that God could have not existed. Ask your self this did you actually see the monkey turn into a man? Did you see evolution take place?

So dawned the material age and man became hateful behind the screen and for filled the prophecy that they would persecute those of God. Now he uses devices to deprive you of your beliefs, so it that you do not see the miracles of God because we are slaves to our own devices. Now comes the age of ascension and the most dastardly deed is at hand for their will be no war but peace and you will tricked into believing your soul is immortal. And this is the time when men will seek death but death will evade them and you will create and manifest the horrible atrocities known to man.

He will pretend to be the messiah and rebuild the temple but the temple was already built with Jesus’ body. Do not be fooled for the devil was an angel and looks as he did when he was in heaven. Lucifer knows his time is short and so it begins and he will devour a third of the world with deceit and lust. For he owns the third of the world and the third of the stars in church, he studies the bible for he quivers at the thought of the son of man. "For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is not strange if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness." (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 RSV)
for this hope soon after and so begins the harvest.

"For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." —Matthew 24:27
The coming of Christ will be visible to all. "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." —Matthew 24:30
"And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." —Matthew 24:31
"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first." —1 Thessalonians 4:16
In one single event, the saved who are alive at Christ's coming will be caught up together with the resurrected to meet the Lord in the air. "Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." —1 Thessalonians 4:17

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Is it really so hard for you to comprehend that the real 'Satan' or bad guy, might be the one pretending to be God this whole time, just like the Bible says he does?

Whatever...

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered on-topic to my response. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Is it really so hard for you to comprehend that the real 'Satan' or bad guy, might be the one pretending to be God this whole time, just like the Bible says he does?

Whatever...

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered on-topic to my response. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Do you identify a difference between the god of the material realm and God, Lord of Heaven?

You are clearly into things like the emerald tablet and I was just wondering if you thought this concept through.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

So your telling me that I have to read the satanic bible and get my third eye that's in my head and see with my mind?
Your ascension is when the holy spirit departs the earth and death will leave our bodies after Christ takes the devoted both in death and life and spared the coming judgement. Satan will than have his power and that's why he telling all the psychics and channellers to tell the people not to fear what they see. He will be set free and what he has planned for Gods people is gonna be horrible. The three days of darkness will follow and it will terrible for the people who dont believe and if your caught outside you will die instantly with fear and if your inside you must be prepared and keep your shades drawn and dont look out. You are free to believe what you will and am here always with my hand stretched out and you can call me what you will my friend. You will always be my friend and I will walk with you until you need me as Jesus did for me.

Is it so hard to believe that the church has been corrupted and what they preach there is the same thing every Sunday and to the same people and never actually fishing for followers but instead becoming so blind by greed and judgmental ideals that it pushes people away. Not one sermon on how to prepare for christs return and it's because they followed the whore of Babylon who is the catholic church and his devoted will be called out of Babylon if they have ears to hear and eyes to see. God bless my friend and I will pray for you.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

"Please look at what is really going on with an open mind people ? Before you are crushed under the wieght of your own damned ignorance."
If youre so open minded consider the fact god isnt there

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

"Please explain how it is more likely. Your tone puts me off when you claim to speak of being open minded and yet you decry the Christian faith without any validation just a meager 'know-it-all' self-righteous attitude."
I think youll find that to have a completely open mind you have to consider all possibilities. Which means coming from a neutral standpoint. If every point you make comes from a christian standpoint deep down then how is that at all open minded?
The Judeo christian myth is a possibility but its no more likely than every other religious myth (most of them being funnily similar) which i suppose means theres possible truth contained in them. But we have explanations for that, plenty of explanations, all of them possible. But of course some are more possible than others.
They say anythings possible but theres a difference between being open minded and believing any old bs you get told.

stellarhousepublishing.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This thread is very similar to the other so I will repost my reply from that one....

The real issue is that all major religions are based on texts that have vastly changed and were edited, mistranslated and then re-distributed over several thousand years....BY HUMANS. Satan was not even introduced until the latter stages of the Judeo-Christian religions. It evolved from simple "evil" into an actual character that represented all evil. Of that, there is plenty of verifiable evidence.

So, you say? Well, first, there are FACTS. Quoting texts from the bible as proof then is completely NULL/Void, as the actual content was changed over the millenia. That means any assumptions based on these religious stories and tales, are flawed, unsubstantiated and based on the mistranslations, modified texts and recycled oral traditions that have no basis in reality. In other words, the Disney Channel can start airing a TV show about how Mickey Mouse created everything and aliens live under a secret base under Cinderella's Castle...and it would have about the same amount of fact/validity.

I'm open to any theory that can actually hold some water under intense scrutiny and comes with evidence that can be verified or tested.

Basically, when a Christian keeps using biblical references and circular logic to support his claims, it will rarely ever be an actual discussion, rather than a one-sided argument. An argument that is fundamentally flawed due to the origins of Christianity (And most modern major religions) and the choice to ignore facts. Like how the texts themselves have changed.

Here's an interesting read for Christians:

en.wikipedia.org...

Its main accomplishments were settlement of the Trinitarian issue of the nature of The Son and his relationship to God the Father

Not only did they not decide on "Jesus' divinity" until 325 AD...but decided on what should be considered the word of god. And what to exclude/include in the new testament. The decision was not only influenced by religious leaders but, greatly influenced by politics and what would make converting people easier (Such as the date of Christ's birth).

The devil/bible/ufo connection falls flat on it's face since the source material used for the argument is null and void from the start.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: meh

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Bravo, excellent post,.

What these rats do not realize is lot of it has come from the Church, who even knows what happend wit Jesus but all for political and religious reasons and 'let's control the masses' this has been done

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Bravo, excellent post,.

What these rats do not realize is lot of it has come from the Church, who even knows what happend wit Jesus but all for political and religious reasons and 'let's control the masses' this has been done

Now we're rats?

Well then. A good day to you too, sir.

-DS

ps: There are so many people in this thread showing their true colors. It really is a wonderful thing. You may not realize it, but some of you are inadvertently proving the OP's point

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Surely, you don't blame people for trusting common sense, actual evidence & proven research...rather than relying on "faith" in religions using texts proven to have been modified and based on inaccuracies, unverifiable stories from the stone age, and mistranslations, right?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

Surely, you don't blame people for trusting common sense, actual evidence & proven research...rather than relying on "faith" in religions using texts proven to have been modified and based on inaccuracies, unverifiable stories from the stone age, and mistranslations, right?

No. I blame them for presuming to know everything, and treating others like garbage because they don't share their opinions. I'm curious: Do you apply the same standards to ufology? Because that is what the topic is about. I'm curious if you could point me to the wealth of common sense, actual evidence, and proven research in the field. Or maybe you could demonstrate for me why it's ok for ancient aliens proponents to rely on ancient texts proven to have been modified, unverifiable stories from the stone age, and mistranslated sources?

The bottom line is that you are uncomfortable with the idea. Nobody can provide one shred of evidence against it, because nobody can provide one shred of evidence that UFO's are alien space ships, and abductees and contactees are victims (or benefactors. depending on your point of view) of intelligent space faring interstellar travelers. You complain about circular logic yet that's all I've seen you gentlemen use here. Your vitriol betrays your own bias.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wongbeedman

"Please look at what is really going on

We have and we know that's what we're trying to tell you. So you can stop telling us. Cause you obviously don't have damn clue !
And just what will do the crushing Aliens ? If you were paying attention you would know they scatter like mice from us.

Imtor
You're tor alright. Your posts have all the ramblings of a street urchin.

Ancient Aliens and the whole damn deception has you by the sack hoping for something I don't know what. But it's a false hope I know that. You try emphatically to discount the authority of the Bible and refuse your own spirituality.
Totally brain dead.
edit on 19-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman

"Please explain how it is more likely. Your tone puts me off when you claim to speak of being open minded and yet you decry the Christian faith without any validation just a meager 'know-it-all' self-righteous attitude."
I think youll find that to have a completely open mind you have to consider all possibilities. Which means coming from a neutral standpoint. If every point you make comes from a christian standpoint deep down then how is that at all open minded?
The Judeo christian myth is a possibility but its no more likely than every other religious myth (most of them being funnily similar) which i suppose means theres possible truth contained in them. But we have explanations for that, plenty of explanations, all of them possible. But of course some are more possible than others.
They say anythings possible but theres a difference between being open minded and believing any old bs you get told.

stellarhousepublishing.com...

You mock religions and then you quote a text comparing one religion to another. Egyptian myth and modern Roman Catholicism (Saturnia - Roman capital aka Saturn who is the cross they speak of).

You merely reinforce the idea of a secret cabal of worship which has manipulated religions through history. In the Bible does not God say make no graven images? Yet here everyone is walking around with crosses and others with Jesus still hanging on them, lol.

You will also find another common link of Saturn and the hexagram which is a 2d rep of a 3d cube (which unfolds into a cross) and statues of Shiva (who is Saturn) which touch the outside circle in 6 places (aka seal of Solomon or a hexagram). Note that Shiva was associated with flying disks.

Interesting that Saturn has a hexagram on its pole.

Also of importance is Shiva the destroyer is said to destroy the world when he opens his third eye aka the pineal gland which is associated with what I have been hinting towards in the scientific articles which you fail to address.

Cymatics on Saturn - 'As above, so below.'
www.tjmitchell.com...

Cymatics was explored by Jenny in his 1967 book, Kymatik (translated Cymatics). Inspired by systems theory, the work of Ernst Chladni, and his medical practice, Jenny began an investigation of periodic phenomena but especially the visual display of sound. He used standing waves, piezoelectric amplifiers, and other methods and materials.

May you just really really want to believe in aliens, that is fine. I go by evidence and if you place any credence in the research of men such as John Keel or Jack Parsons (who helped put us in space) then you would have to acknowledge the reality of other dimensions which your physical body does not enter.

What am I getting at?

There is substantial evidence indicating that ufo phenomena is linked to what others call religious experience and that it all takes place in your head, which could be considered another dimension or realm.

Maybe there are aliens landing and talking to farmers and what many consider the mentally ill, but really?

I have yet to see any substantial evidence of physical aliens or UFO, their activities and the nature of their experience as interpreted by contacts is far closer to religion.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Wong is only here because his own thread was crap.

Broc
Your post on cymatics. Amazing post young man.

edit on 19-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

No. I blame them for presuming to know everything, and treating others like garbage because they don't share their opinions. I'm curious: Do you apply the same standards to ufology? Because that is what the topic is about. I'm curious if you could point me to the wealth of common sense, actual evidence, and proven research in the field. Or maybe you could demonstrate for me why it's ok for ancient aliens proponents to rely on ancient texts proven to have been modified, unverifiable stories from the stone age, and mistranslated sources?

The bottom line is that you are uncomfortable with the idea. Nobody can provide one shred of evidence against it, because nobody can provide one shred of evidence that UFO's are alien space ships, and abductees and contactees are victims (or benefactors. depending on your point of view) of intelligent space faring interstellar travelers. You complain about circular logic yet that's all I've seen you gentlemen use here. Your vitriol betrays your own bias.

Comfort does't have anything to do with it. I'm perfectly comfortable treating any and all claims with scrutiny and common sense. That goes for UFO's, religion, science, bigfoot & my uncle Steve. ..Especially my uncle Steve!

I invite you to read every one of my posts. I invite common sense and research...I don't follow ANYTHING with blind and insane faith. Specially, in the absence of evidence and the presence of contradictory proof.

Disclaimer: I am no atheist. I simply accept and have spent years researching the inaccuracies and politics in religion and see no evidence other than the current faiths, being based on pure fiction and political influence. If you took a non-biased approach, you would have little choice but to come to the same conclusion.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Alien soup.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Bigfoot has dirty feet

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Comfort does't have anything to do with it. I'm perfectly comfortable treating any and all claims with scrutiny and common sense. That goes for UFO's, religion, science, bigfoot & my uncle Steve.

I invite you to read every one of my posts. I invite common sense and research...I don't follow ANYTHING with blind and insane faith. Specially, in the absence of evidence and the presence of contradictory proof.

Disclaimer: I am no atheist. I simply accept and have spent ears researching the inaccuracies and politics in religion and see no evidence other than the current faiths, being based on pure fiction and political influence. If you took a non-biased approach, ou would have little choice but to come to the same conclusion.

Alright. I too believe in common sense and logic. If you don't even believe in aliens/ufo's, etc. and you have concluded that religion is BS, then why are you here telling us religion is B.S instead of discussing the subject at hand? Isn't that sort of like trolling? Or did I just identify your objective?
edit on 19-7-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Some of the UFO cases are intriguing enough to incite interest. I mean, one can't deny that when government or military officials start making threats, it implies something is happening. The difference here, is that I don't immediately (Or blindly) attribute it to aliens unless there's actual proof. I won't discount the possibility....but if the evidence shows that it isn't, I'm not putting on a tin foil hat and harnessing my inner alien.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: My effin keyboard is low on batteries, thus typo. Leave me alone.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Comfort does't have anything to do with it. I'm perfectly comfortable treating any and all claims with scrutiny and common sense. That goes for UFO's, religion, science, bigfoot & my uncle Steve.

Disclaimer: I am no atheist. I simply accept and have spent ears researching the inaccuracies and politics in religion and see no evidence other than the current faiths, being based on pure fiction and political influence. If you took a non-biased approach, ou would have little choice but to come to the same conclusion.

Alright. I too believe in common sense and logic. If you don't even believe in aliens/ufo's, etc. and you have concluded that religion is BS, then why are you here telling us religion is B.S instead of discussing the subject at hand? Isn't that sort of like trolling? Or did I just identify your objective?

I'm sure you already know the answer to that, so don't feed the trolls and let them disappear into a black hole where they belong.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Some of the UFO cases are intriguing enough to incite interest. I mean, one can't deny that when government or military officials start making threats, it implies something is happening. The difference here, is that I don't immediately (Or blindly) attribute it to aliens unless there's actual proof. I won't discount the possibility....but if the evidence shows that it isn't, I'm not putting on a tin foil hat and harnessing my inner alien.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: My effin keyboard is low on batteries, thus typo. Leave me alone.

No, you blindly and immediately assume that the government actually threatens people about UFO's based off of eye witness and personal testimony (the very thing the new testament is based off of). There is no actual proof to any of it. Do you see the flaw in your logic here? It either is, or it isn't. If it isn't, then find a thread (or create one) to vent your personal frustrations against religion in. If it IS, then tell us why you feel one way or the other, and back it up with your reasoning. Many here have already done that. The "religion is bull#" song and dance is not an argument to counter the OP in any way shape or form. If you believe UFO's are alien in nature, tell us why, provide some rationale of how you came to this conclusion, and leave the personal bashing out of it.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join