It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Oh poor thing. I do NOT believe in anything, lucky I have the post so that I do not post over and over again like a lot of you like doing.

[color=#01BDFE]I do not BELIEVE, I EVALUATE - I am fine with it not being so, or it doesn't exist at all. Stop calling me a believer, I do not believe anything, I think some things are possible (and I do not believe anything without solid proof then it wouldn't be belief, it would be KNOWING not believing).

Unlike too closed skeptics AKA PSUEDOSKEPITCS I am just open to the possibility that in ANCIENT times people may have been visited by more advanced beings from elsewhere or simply from wherever - just by more technologically advanced beings. You all laugh at Ancient Aliens but I isolate myself from what Childress, Tsoukalos and other say and it is my own personal obsvervation that lots of the stories describe machines. And without capitalism people really weren't making up UFO stories to make money out of it...

I make correlation with how Native Americans called the trains 'Iron Horses' and how other tribes have called airplanes 'iron birds' I have seen how just-a-myths have turned into real events like Troy, the battle with Red Hair Giants in Nevada Cave - only they may not have been giants but it still is a proof, even the battle of David with Goliath and some biblical events may have happened,. - I do Not Believe - I only accept based on these clues what comes as possible.

While I think in ancient times visitation of more advanced civilization may have happened, I am more and more convinced that all seen today is MAN-MADE

I am more scientific than a lot of you here, I've studied Astronomy in University and met people from NASA and I know what I am talking, I have observed the sky for long and never seen UFO - that doesn't mean I say people never saw things I did not, I am absolutely neutral and objective and I have a theory that I think is possible and in no way is a Belief and this theory is based on EVALUATION - and I say possible is the key word. Quit calling me a believer.

edit on 12-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I am leery of the Biblically imposed segregation upon spiritual entities interacting with mere humans. It happened many time in biblical text, angels appearing as men and talking with chosen people. Why should spiritual instruction stop with John's visions of the Revelations, the last book of the Bible?

There are many people who claim to have been shown things and told things from the other side, some of them are "men and women of God," like some Catholics who say they have been instructed to tell people what they were told by the Virgin Mary, or evangelicals who translate messages that given to other's in tongues.

Are they all wrong and being deceived by Satan? Have we been abandoned by those benevolent souls who abided with Daniel in the lions' den and the angels that ministered to Jesus in the desert after he defeated his demons?
edit on 12-7-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

Spiritual instruction has never stopped in the Body of Christ (Church/Temple of God), since its inception on Pentecost 31AD, however prophetic revelation did cease from John's death until the final 2 end time prophets of Revelation were raised up by God. It was their job to reveal what John was writting about in Revelation.

Mary is not in Heaven (immortal spirit being in Elohim), YET. If a Catholic claims to recieve a channel from Mary, it is not from God but as a means to deceive.

The miracle of "tongues" experienced by the Apostles on Pentecost 31AD was a miracle of hearing, not speaking. The Apostles could hear the words of Peter in their own native languages, even though Peter spoke in Aramaic. What the pentecostals and evangelical christians are doing is demon channeling just as the alien channelers and past live channelers etc.

In the old testament (prior to the abilty to have God's spirit dwelling in you as a result of Jesus Christ's sacrafice and your calling), God needed to appear to His people to reveal spiritual understanding and prophesy. That technique was no longer needed after the establishment of the church where God can dwell in your mind.

So in a sense, YES they are all wrong and deceived by Satan in your examples of present day; if they think this is how God interacts with His begotton but not yet born children in the Body of Christ.

We have certainly not been abandoned, but the manner with which God can mold and fashion His people changed when Jesus Christ died on the pole/stake/tree.

God Bless,
edit on 12-7-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Oh poor thing. I do NOT believe in anything, lucky I have the post so that I do not post over and over again like a lot of you like doing.

Believe = to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or lack thereof, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so.

You said.

"There is no God"

That is a belief in how I was using the word. However I understand the point you were making regarding your view of things as "non-conclusionary" and never taking any one idea to the degree of personal belief.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

In that case, what do you make of these scriptures?

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28

And then, Paul repeats it in Acts 2:17

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Those would be the coming visions of the end times my friend and God will show people and it's happening now as we speak. People have been posting dreams and visions of the coming end and you and auto are no different but it's someone else showing you things what you want to see. He's a crafty mother and he is using you and showing you visions as he did Christ and promising you stuff and mixing truth with lies. Don't be a fundamental new age dude and pretend you love when you hate everyone who loves God. A lot of fundamental Christian are no different and we can be friends without this bickering amongst atheists and new agers and Christianity and those are boundaries Satan uses to divide Gods people. You are Gods creations and you are beautiful in every way and we sometimes forget that love is all that binds us and keeps us close to each other. Who ever these creatures are they are not nice and hide in bodies until you trust them and make them selves known, only those of God come to you without masks and make them selves known to you that are from God. Be careful in your quest for knowledge and question and test them. Much love and God bless friends.
edit on 12-7-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This thread...and therefore, the theory presented, is a complete waste of time since circular logic is the only argument and means to supporting any claims.

1. The "Bible" was not a single book as presented or claimed by many today. It is a fact, that many of the stories were recycled from older religions, changed, and the contents of the "book" decided by monarchs and politicians. Especially, the new testament.Therefore, arguing that this "book" is the ultimate "word of G-d" or that it was his message to humanity is false and misleading and based on little more than speculation or blind faith....and the actual evidence points to the opposite being true.

2. Basing your theories from scripture that you reference in the aforementioned "book" is your second problem. Again, fundamentally, your theory is based on a book that was put together by men, from stories that were vastly changed, made up and mistranslated over hundreds and thousands of years.

I do not discount the possible existence of neither deities or extraterrestrials....because doing so requires evidence I do not have. Matter of fact, I do believe in a G-d and I do believe there is alien life out there. However, I do NOT believe in the fairy tales as presented by most major religions and do not see a connection or any proof supporting the connection between these religions and extra terrestrial beings.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

In that case, what do you make of these scriptures?

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28

And then, Paul repeats it in Acts 2:17

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

During the Millenial Reign of Jesus Christ (to begin after the end of this age on Pentecost 2013) the whole world will have entered into the age of salvation. This age of mankind that we are witnessing the end of is not the age determined for the salvation of the vast majority of mankind, but death in this age is not the end all; after the Millenial reign all mankind that has ever lived and died are ressurected to physical life a second time during the Great White Thrown Judgement age.

When the whole world is ruled by the Kingdom of God on Earth with Jesus Christ as King of Kings, then God's spirit will be given to all human beings (rather then just the few called out of this world currently, in this age) and all mankind will have the spiritual discernemnt of those God dwells in currently (small flock).

Understanding the different ages and their purpose will make these scripture so awesome if one is willing to hear God.

Thanks for your questions and the manner in which you ask them.

God Bless,
edit on 12-7-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
There is a whole little "crew" that keep posting the same crap on ATS....
Have we not had enough of these threads from Revelation Generation and his entourage?

I don't know about any ENTOURAGES on ATS. But there are a lot of trolls. Not that you're a troll.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

your blind that is all and you have hardened your heart to the truth you created, you linger here only to say such things as fairy tales. Religion is truly a tool that Satan uses to divide and conquer the devoted and corrupting them, you say these things when people have shown and told you things about God and Jesus and still you want proof. You have hardened your heart and many of us here have seen things and its truly a world filled with beings you cannot see. you will call those people crazy who see things like auto, wind and me and anyone else who has seen things and you will think that everything can be proved as either a sickness or a joke. You like many people say the bible is or has been tampered with and assume we don't read any other material, as you may know we are all in the same schools and the same things we are taught in school and we have all read the theories of creation just as you.

your afraid and the talk about the end times is what everyone is afraid to talk about and those that teach the gospel fail to warn those about the coming signs and will be held accountable. The catholic church practices necromancy and converse with a spirit that is supposed to be Mary but we all know she is dead in Christ and is not in heaven yet. the people that get visions of hell and heaven are only being shown this because they can show the people they have a choice and the direction they choose and sadly most will not listen and will brush it off. Many follow the path of the catholic church and have took Sunday as the sabbath and we all know Saturday is the true sabbath day. The deceptions are all around us, open your eyes and you will see and ask God to send down the holy spirit to give you knowledge and the ears to hear and the eyes to see through the blood of our lord Jesus Christ and that's where I get my knowledge.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

Those would be the coming visions of the end times my friend and God will show people and it's happening now as we speak.

So your interpretation is that there will be dreams and visions, but only of end times, meaning destruction and pain. What about the outpouring of the spirit, also only bad stuff to be felt and seen?

You're welcome to your opinion, my friend, but I don't see it that way.

People have been posting dreams and visions of the coming end and you and auto are no different but it's someone else showing you things what you want to see. He's a crafty mother and he is using you and showing you visions as he did Christ and promising you stuff and mixing truth with lies.

What visions and dreams have I posted? Perhaps you saw this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, those are examples of me being deceived and seeing things I wanted to see!

He's a crafty mother and he is using you and showing you visions as he did Christ and promising you stuff and mixing truth with lies.

Don't be a fundamental new age dude and pretend you love when you hate everyone who loves God. A lot of fundamental Christian are no different and we can be friends without this bickering amongst atheists and new agers and Christianity and those are boundaries Satan uses to divide Gods people. You are Gods creations and you are beautiful in every way and we sometimes forget that love is all that binds us and keeps us close to each other. Who ever these creatures are they are not nice and hide in bodies until you trust them and make them selves known, only those of God come to you without masks and make them selves known to you that are from God. Be careful in your quest for knowledge and question and test them. Much love and God bless friends.

Those are some sweeping passive aggressive statements you got going on there! I don't know about you, but I can see the Holy the Spirit in the eyes of many strangers. Where I don't see the inner light, I see people that are sleeping, but hate is a rare observation in my every day life! Perhaps there are some mirror qualities in your reality.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You are welcome to my eyes any time but the out pouring is when the great healing's and miracles begin and will be another chance for people to see the miracle of God. Destruction happens all the time and its because we don't follow the teachings anymore and we have lost are faith and trust in God. Those angels are tall and very beautiful and look as auto described and that's how Satan looks and one of his angels appeared to him but not as an angel first but hiding in a human body. I assumed you had visions because I thought I had seen a post from you about there not being a hell but a planet something like it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Those you see sleeping are dead and are not truly alive and its those with the eyes of the holy spirit that are truly alive and those who are dead can be risen if they take Christ in their heart and will awake. I am a sinner no doubt and I am only a human and am not immortal until God allows it and until than I will test anything that comes in my path. Do you believe in Yeshau as your savior?, Do you believe you where created in Gods image?. What is it you believe?. There are times we faced with death and its how we react to it and how we come out of it that makes us who we are. You don't know about me because I say things that you don't agree with and it scares you. I have quit everything and closed my bank accounts and will not slave my body anymore for nothing, I eat wild food and the forest and my body is my temple and I only live for my children.

Yeshau once said this "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?". if we lived like that we would be in a better place, one with the earth and the father and our children. We must live like children in the eyes of the father my friend.Don't dwell on the destruction and pain but on goodness and love with your family and friends and when you see the lord coming down on a cloud and you will rejoice at love he gives when he takes you with him and don't fall for the father of lies who promises immortal life and ascension. It's a trick he's using when the holy spirit departs the earth and death will evade us.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I don't know about any ENTOURAGES on ATS. But there are a lot of trolls. Not that you're a troll.

I'm not even going to get into how hypocritical that is...
Anyway, all I was saying is that there are dozens of this same thread on ATS. You all sound like a broken record is all.

Have a good day now...

EDIT: I would just like to add that we live in a world of duality. There are definitely malevolent and benevolent ET forces. So for every Counterpart of Satan, as you call it, there would be the opposite too. But somehow, I think you have the two backwards. If I remember correctly, In one of Rev Gens threads, you guys were on the same team in thinking that the ET's that are "preaching a New Age Agenda", are the ones that are 'evil'... And that I respectfully disagree with.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by Imtor

Believe = to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or lack thereof, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so.

You said.

"There is no God"

That is a belief in how I was using the word. However I understand the point you were making regarding your view of things as "non-conclusionary" and never taking any one idea to the degree of personal belief.

God Bless,

I said there is no God in the meaning you put it, there COULD BE a highly advanced being even leader if another race that posed as God.

God Bless,

Satan Curse,

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

If that is your belief, then perhaps you should pay a visit to your local Scientology outreach center.

Xenu would be a glorious leader for you.

Xenu - Scientology
en.wikipedia.org...

Within the Church of Scientology, the Xenu story is part of the church's secret "Advanced Technology",[7] considered a sacred and esoteric teaching,[11] which is normally only revealed to members who have contributed large amounts of money.[12] The church avoids mention of Xenu in public statements and has gone to considerable effort to maintain the story's confidentiality, including legal action on the grounds of copyright and trade secrecy.[13] Officials of the Church of Scientology widely deny or try to hide the Xenu story.[14][15] Despite this, much material on Xenu has leaked to the public via court documents, copies of Hubbard's notes, and the Internet.[14] In commentary on the impact of the Xenu text, academic scholars have discussed and analyzed the writings by Hubbard and their place within Scientology within the contexts of science fiction,[16] UFO religions,[17] gnosticism[18][19] and creation myth.

Richard Hoagland 1/6 Parsons Crowley NASA & the Occul

The presentation discusses the interactions of NASA's Jack Parsons , L Ron Hubbard (Scientology) and Aleister Crowley in the Ordo Templi Orientalis.

This seems more along your line of thought, and though it seems joy is something greatly lacking in your life from your vulgar hostility, you might enjoy it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

your blind that is all and you have hardened your heart to the truth you created, you linger here only to say such things as fairy tales. Religion is truly a tool that Satan uses to divide and conquer the devoted and corrupting them, you say these things when people have shown and told you things about God and Jesus and still you want proof. You have hardened your heart and many of us here have seen things and its truly a world filled with beings you cannot see. you will call those people crazy who see things like auto, wind and me and anyone else who has seen things and you will think that everything can be proved as either a sickness or a joke. You like many people say the bible is or has been tampered with and assume we don't read any other material, as you may know we are all in the same schools and the same things we are taught in school and we have all read the theories of creation just as you.

your afraid and the talk about the end times is what everyone is afraid to talk about and those that teach the gospel fail to warn those about the coming signs and will be held accountable. The catholic church practices necromancy and converse with a spirit that is supposed to be Mary but we all know she is dead in Christ and is not in heaven yet. the people that get visions of hell and heaven are only being shown this because they can show the people they have a choice and the direction they choose and sadly most will not listen and will brush it off. Many follow the path of the catholic church and have took Sunday as the sabbath and we all know Saturday is the true sabbath day. The deceptions are all around us, open your eyes and you will see and ask God to send down the holy spirit to give you knowledge and the ears to hear and the eyes to see through the blood of our lord Jesus Christ and that's where I get my knowledge.

QFT.

Beatifully written and 100% true.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Forgot what i posted on previous pages
so I'll just jump back in. From a biblical perspective, E.T.'s do not exist or at least not what we think of them. They wouldn't have been a part of the original sin and as such they would have been kept away from our world and we would have been quarantined in. So, the only things those UFO's and "aliens" could be are fallen angels. We are told in the bible that angels typically look like humans, except for the Cherubim and Saraphim. Michael, Gabriel and Heylel did not ever have wings. We know angels do frequent this world and we have been told to never turn a stranger away because we could be entertaining one of the messengers. However the corrupting nature of sin (they did rebel against YHWH) could have easily warped the Fallen Ones into their current degraded state. Also, every so called "encounter" or abduction these things were all males, which is consistent with established angelic lore of them only being males, which accounts for why in the Antediluvian period they only took wives from the daughters of men and not husbands to create their hybrids with. We know the toll sin takes on the human body, as the millenia passed we had shorter and shorter lives and our DNA mutated. Evolution is backwards, we did not evolve from monkies, we are devolving into monkies. Our jaw bones are getting smaller which is the reason so many people now have to get their wisdom molars removed, we are increasingly more and more aggressive and warlike, and territorial. We haven't started flinging feces yet but that will come eventually. Given enough time we will devolve and end up looking like the very things that corrupted us.

Let us not forget their lying nature, everytime our government officials inquired where these things live they kept changing their story and moving farther out into the solar system until they currently claim to come from Zeta Reticuli or some other place we cannot send probes to see if theyre lying again. So obviously these things have no problem against telling lies and using deception which is also consistent with the lore on Fallen Ones.

In this day and age the love of many has begun to grow cold, and it's more important for someone to break the backs of the poor and needy to pad their pockets, than it is to show mercy and compassion. most are now takers instead of givers.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

How can you say Satan is corrupt and controls the Religions, and then in the next sentence or two, start praising Jesus Christ and God. Are you not aware that everything you've ever learned about them came from a book his minions wrote? If he controls this age or world; don't you think he would have them write it with kind of a slant towards him? Obviously he could call himself God, and possibly the true Light-Bearer of Truth(Wisdom & Love), was cast out as an 'adversary'. That's why Freemasonry is so demonized is because they know a lot of hidden knowledge about the third eye, that TPTB have gone through great lengths to both abuse the knowledge of & keeping it hidden. Ask the average person you see in your life if they even know what the Pineal gland is.

I guarantee not even 10% do...However the Bible mentions it twice that I know for sure. Once in Matthew 4;6 as "If thine eye be single; thou whole body shall be full of light." The Pineal gland is the third eye, or the minds eye. As stated before, light can symbolize love, truth, wisdom, and everything great in this world. The other time was in Genesis 32;30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel; for I have seen 'God' face to face, and my life is preserved.

Preserved -

to keep alive, intact, or free from decay.

www.merriam-webster.com...

The Pineal gland secretes the hormone Melatonin, which if you'd like to read about the benefits of Melatonin; I have a nice little thread you can find on my profile. The one concerning this topic is the fact that is regulates your bio-rhythmic clock; how fast you age. When kept in a preserved state, and not calcified it slows your aging down tremendously. Calcium and Phosphorus deposits are linked to aging in the gland, which is what causes it to calcify in the first place, helped by fluoride of course.

People can bash 'new-age' all they want to, but there is nothing 'new' about the third eye my friends.
edit on 17-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ratsinacage

No. Because it doesnt take half a brain to work out the problems with christianity. The alien thing isnt really much more likely its just a possible explanation which seems to make more sense.

I stopped believing in god before i stopped believing in santa and the tooth fairy.
Oh randy when will you learn to open your mind.....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

"I do not BELIEVE, I EVALUATE - I am fine with it not being so, or it doesn't exist at all. Stop calling me a believer, I do not believe anything, I think some things are possible (and I do not believe anything without solid proof then it wouldn't be belief, it would be KNOWING not believing). "

Couldnt have put it any better. Ive said it before and ill say it again.
This sites meant to be for people with open minds yet easily over half the people on here are christian.
When do christians EVER consider ANY OTHER possibilitys except from their own?
Never because of course they know everything

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join