Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 3
44
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


IDK, I think its kind a naive to say that if aliens are here they are from the spooky spirit world...

Just because they don't play ball according to the limitations we've put on physics, right angle turns @ 16000mph and going from zero to over 4k mph without a sonic boom?


why does it have to be demonic? They couldn't just be that advanced? Half the ufos out there are probably manned by Humans anyways.

Lets say the grays were spiritual demon monsters, are they really? or just being outside of our space and time makes us think such things because its too large for us to grasp on entirely as the human race?

Would that make every ufo sighting a demonic occurrence? And if yes if there are these "demons of satan" wouldn't it all be a lie then? I mean the actual heavens what we call space? Just an illusion?

I feel this theory takes a lot more faith than

"They're out there man, I seen 'em"

"I've been out there to Aurora, Texas, they got them lil graves n stuff"




posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by bluestreak53
reply to post by randyvs
 


All interesting speculation as far as religious theories go, but shouldn't this be posted in the "Religion, Faith, Theology" section?

This is NOT the "God, Satan and Biblical Theories and Interpretation" section of the forum.


I know, right?
How ignorant to post a thread about Ancient ALIENS in the ALIENS & UFOs forum.


Much more sense to discuss topics related to aliens in the religion forum



Except "they" aren't talking about aliens "Stupid Girl" (LOL)

"They" are making posts on God, Satan and all the fantasy stuff thats written in the Bible - making quotes from the bible to "prove" that anything bad or unusual that happens, like floods, tornados, illness, is caused either by wrathful vengeful God or by his evil sidekick twin, Satan.

Yes. Much more sense to talk about wacko Christian Fundamentalist beliefs in the "religion" forum.

Crazy Christians Fundamentalists believe that ANYTHING they don't like or fear or can't understand is Satan, including most of the music that has been produced since Frank Sinatra, and people doing "dirty stuff" like dancing.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality
 


Non existent beings? Well, I can understand the emotional need to tell yourself they don't exist for sure, because what sane person would wish them to exist?

A lot of people have actually seen these things up close and personal.. It is something that when it happens to you, you instantly know that whatever you believed before that, is out the _. all bets are off..

Once you see them looking at you and speaking to you, you will be doing a lot of apologizing to someone else you don't think exists.

I am one who has walked the Ether. What creatures are you speaking of, specifically? I have never once seen anything that fits the popular description of a Demon. You do know the true meaning of the word is "inner self," don't you? I have spotted "inferior spirits" in my travels, and also many "things" Human Beings have created using their thought forms. What dimension exactly do these Demons live in? Can it be accessed by someone not a Christian, or is it an exclusive place just for Christians? I have noticed in this forum that Christians talk a great deal about these Demons, and in truth, none of you ever research the origin of the word. I have seen an Angel, they do exist, but Demons are just pop culture icons.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apheon
reply to post by randyvs
 


Would that make every ufo sighting a demonic occurrence? And if yes if there are these "demons of satan" wouldn't it all be a lie then? I mean the actual heavens what we call space? Just an illusion?


I think that it must be that Satan has made people create these evil instruments like telescopes as part of his deception plan to make people believe there are other stars and planets with other beings living on them. Satan is SOOOO POWERFUL that he has got thousands of scientists saying that earth is "just one planet" amidst kazillions out there in the universe.

or whatever... LOL



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift
 





Are you practicing what you preach mi amigo..?


I think so Face. If not ? It isn't for lack of trying.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Except "they" aren't talking about aliens "Stupid Girl" (LOL)

"They" are making posts on God, Satan and all the fantasy stuff thats written in the Bible - making quotes from the bible to "prove" that anything bad or unusual that happens, like floods, tornados, illness, is caused either by wrathful vengeful God or by his evil sidekick twin, Satan.

Yes. Much more sense to talk about wacko Christian Fundamentalist beliefs in the "religion" forum.

Crazy Christians Fundamentalists believe that ANYTHING they don't like or fear or can't understand is Satan, including most of the music that has been produced since Frank Sinatra, and people doing "dirty stuff" like dancing.


True 'dat, but we are discussing theories regarding the nature and intentions of what most people refer to as "aliens." The fact that you are offended by other's opinions that these entities may be one-and-the-same as angels, demons or anything else related to religion, is moot.
Now, if we were talking about how many of the wacko UFO believers have almost made a whole new religion with their theories and beliefs, then the proper place to discuss it would be the Religion forum, IMO. But, we ain't. So, it ain't.

Frank Sinatra is the bomb-diggity.
And I thoroughly enjoy shakin' my bootay & droppin' it like it's hot on occasion.
You are making gross general assumptions that I can only fathom being based on movies you watched in the 1980's.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
There is no evidence that Aliens visited us, there really isn't. Anyone who says otherwise does not understand what evidence is.


edit on 27-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Your statement can be take two ways, Aliens as a subject do not exist, or two, Aliens are not what they appear to be.

Either way, I agree. I have seen the phenomenon with my own eye's on multiple occasions and have been given first hand testimony from people who have witnessed "Demonizing" events. The evidence is personal testimony and it is abundant.

Randy, I have been researching this subject for 35 years now and quite independently from other researchers I came to the conclusion, the "Aliens" are grand deceivers. They have two modes of operation, the look at me mode and the don't look at me mode.

In the look at me mode we see grand acting. Look, look at the pretty flashing lights in the sky, we cant do that so it must be aliens. In the don't look at me mode they install thoughts into unsuspecting people in the dark of night, with no lights. They are busy installing the hing pins of the matrix into our societies by inserting people and trains of thought into positions of power and influence to further their covert agenda.

I am non religious but in saying that, some religious text do tend to show parallels as to the true nature of the phenomenon. The Qur'an mention of the "Whispers" is absolutely true. Its just taken out of context, but the Bible and its references to demons is just as true. In the 6000 year old Hindu writings they tell you what those disks are, and their capabilities.

I have no personal testimony as to the "Counterfeits" but I do have two first hand witnesses that told me what they saw and experienced, and it leads me to believe that there is truth in this term.

Logic:

Many people have testified that DNA materials have been gathered by these "Aliens". We have learned that these "Aliens" are playing god in the respect of genetic manipulations. Then it is entirely possible for them to "Create" any "Alien" they wish to further their agenda by seeding mankind with unique and unprovable story lines. Giving us people with super human abilities. Giving us ghost and poltergeist experiences. Covertly starting occult organizations to further dissolve the will of the people.

I have seen their covert manipulations with my own eyes, I saw how the system was rigged!!! The title "Ancient Aliens Satan's Counterfeits" is right on!!!! People are so misguided by terms and names, its really a shame.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by RealSpoke
There is no evidence that Aliens visited us, there really isn't. Anyone who says otherwise does not understand what evidence is.


edit on 27-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Your statement can be take two ways, Aliens as a subject do not exist, or two, Aliens are not what they appear to be.

Either way, I agree. I have seen the phenomenon with my own eye's on multiple occasions and have been given first hand testimony from people who have witnessed "Demonizing" events. The evidence is personal testimony and it is abundant.

Randy, I have been researching this subject for 35 years now and quite independently from other researchers I came to the conclusion, the "Aliens" are grand deceivers. They have two modes of operation, the look at me mode and the don't look at me mode.

In the look at me mode we see grand acting. Look, look at the pretty flashing lights in the sky, we cant do that so it must be aliens. In the don't look at me mode they install thoughts into unsuspecting people in the dark of night, with no lights. They are busy installing the hing pins of the matrix into our societies by inserting people and trains of thought into positions of power and influence to further their covert agenda.

I am non religious but in saying that, some religious text do tend to show parallels as to the true nature of the phenomenon. The Qur'an mention of the "Whispers" is absolutely true. Its just taken out of context, but the Bible and its references to demons is just as true. In the 6000 year old Hindu writings they tell you what those disks are, and their capabilities.

I have no personal testimony as to the "Counterfeits" but I do have two first hand witnesses that told me what they saw and experienced, and it leads me to believe that there is truth in this term.

Logic:

Many people have testified that DNA materials have been gathered by these "Aliens". We have learned that these "Aliens" are playing god in the respect of genetic manipulations. Then it is entirely possible for them to "Create" any "Alien" they wish to further their agenda by seeding mankind with unique and unprovable story lines. Giving us people with super human abilities. Giving us ghost and poltergeist experiences. Covertly starting occult organizations to further dissolve the will of the people.

I have seen their covert manipulations with my own eyes, I saw how the system was rigged!!! The title "Ancient Aliens Satan's Counterfeits" is right on!!!! People are so misguided by terms and names, its really a shame.



What are you saying exactly? Because both Aliens and Demons originate from the human imagination. Meaning both are bunk.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC
Man, I have to laugh at all the prudes on here crucifying Randy and others on this thread for merely mentioning the word 'demon' and Satan, yet all these people will then go on and admit that the very nature of what a 'demon' or 'angel' is supposed to be makes them technically extraterrestrial. But just don't talk about it Randy because according to them its "off topic", even though they should find it interesting that Satan is referred to in the bible as "the prince of the power of the air" and can masquerade as an angel of light, which is what these UFO's look like that are associated with "aliens".

There are literally mountains of evidence that ETs are real. Our own government spends billions of dollars to cover this up. There is not one shred of evidence of the existence of Demons, or of a Demonic Army that religions attempt to scare everyone with. And please, don't post me Bible quotes, I know the origins of these myths too. So, if you happen to have such evidence, from a true scientific standpoint, please, enlighten us poor souls. Some photos would be nice too, if you don't mind? Now I know you will ask me the same thing, so, I have taken the liberty of posting a photo of a real extraterrestrial humanoid being from the planet Venus.

That's him in the middle.

The landing of Valiant Thor was perhaps the first documented landing of a human-type alien by military officials. He contacted an individual in the Pentagon who was an advocate of the UFO alien situation. "Nancy Warren" in turn contacted a minister, who was also a private investigator and theologian, a Dr. Frank E. Stranges, who then met with this individual. Dr. Stranges had been a guest speaker at the National Evangelistic Center for two weeks.

Val Thor landed in Alexandria and met with the President to discuss the world's problems and offer advice and counsel on how to deal with and eliminate them. He indicated to Mr. Eisenhower that the world was in a precarious situation and that if the world continued to proceed on a war footing - it would cause an economic imbalance throughout the world. Val Thor stayed on Earth until March 16, 1960, and then disembarked to his home planet Venus.

Valiant Thor

Venusians

PHIL SCHNEIDER MENTIONS VAL VALIANT THOR, A HUMAN LOOKING EXTRATERRESTRIAL FROM VENUS



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I follow my own personal "rule of thumb." If it walked on this earth, if it spoke, ate and had sex, reproduced and preformed acts in present time, such as erecting buildings and pyramids, it isn't GOD!

I believe in GOD, but my god doesn't have a corporal body. My GOD is mathematical, empirical and infinite. The psychopathic, schizophrenic, mass murderering character from the Bible is a fraud and an impostor. Every bit of common sense in me tells me this. Therefore, I have to discount just about everything this GOD tells us.

Is Earth subject to the results of a "war in Heaven"? Maybe. Are there other dimensional spiritual entities coexisting with corporal life? You bet! Can they be compartmentalized into two boxes of "good and evil," "angels and demons"? Heck no!



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench
 


The surface temperature of Venus is a balmy 850 degrees Farenheight. Lead melts at about 625 degrees. Sounds like a really nice place for him to live.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53
 


Right...

Thats how it comes off to me, that in order for this Satan guy to exist then everything is an illusory reality.
Telescopes are machinations of his... lol


IMO it's that kind of thinking that holds mankind back.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GiodanoBruno
 


during my first observation there was a Sgt standing next to me, as there was no time to tell him to look, I grabbed his head and turned it in the direction of the sighting. It happened so fast the only thing he saw was stars.


I wish it were you that was standing next to me. I wish it were you that went through 35 years of hell and anguish. I wish it were you who was called a loon, a crazy, a nut job. I would pass you my shoes in a heartbeat.

But that is the difference, it was me instead of you, that's the only difference. You may leave the classroom now.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by BlackManINC
Man, I have to laugh at all the prudes on here crucifying Randy and others on this thread for merely mentioning the word 'demon' and Satan, yet all these people will then go on and admit that the very nature of what a 'demon' or 'angel' is supposed to be makes them technically extraterrestrial. But just don't talk about it Randy because according to them its "off topic", even though they should find it interesting that Satan is referred to in the bible as "the prince of the power of the air" and can masquerade as an angel of light, which is what these UFO's look like that are associated with "aliens".

There are literally mountains of evidence that ETs are real. Our own government spends billions of dollars to cover this up. There is not one shred of evidence of the existence of Demons, or of a Demonic Army that religions attempt to scare everyone with. And please, don't post me Bible quotes, I know the origins of these myths too. So, if you happen to have such evidence, from a true scientific standpoint, please, enlighten us poor souls. Some photos would be nice too, if you don't mind? Now I know you will ask me the same thing, so, I have taken the liberty of posting a photo of a real extraterrestrial humanoid being from the planet Venus.

That's him in the middle.

The landing of Valiant Thor was perhaps the first documented landing of a human-type alien by military officials. He contacted an individual in the Pentagon who was an advocate of the UFO alien situation. "Nancy Warren" in turn contacted a minister, who was also a private investigator and theologian, a Dr. Frank E. Stranges, who then met with this individual. Dr. Stranges had been a guest speaker at the National Evangelistic Center for two weeks.

Val Thor landed in Alexandria and met with the President to discuss the world's problems and offer advice and counsel on how to deal with and eliminate them. He indicated to Mr. Eisenhower that the world was in a precarious situation and that if the world continued to proceed on a war footing - it would cause an economic imbalance throughout the world. Val Thor stayed on Earth until March 16, 1960, and then disembarked to his home planet Venus.

Valiant Thor

Venusians

PHIL SCHNEIDER MENTIONS VAL VALIANT THOR, A HUMAN LOOKING EXTRATERRESTRIAL FROM VENUS



Just like there is no evidence Demons or Satan exists, the same goes for green little dudes.

Videos,documents,photos and eyewitness accounts are not considered mountains of evidence. Sorry ET is not real. If you truly understood the difficulties of traveling in hostile space you wouldn't even consider the fallacy of aliens taxing here on earth.

Both Aliens and Demons are the same delusional notion originating from man's pathetic imagination. If UFOers and Evangelicals would stop using faith and imagination and instead inject common sense; We wouldn't have such a joke of a thread.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
They also said they have never been in Contact with aliens and it makes me wonder who they are in contact with and why the cover up. Demons are angels that have fallen with Satan and who is an angel as well, I know you find it hard to swallow and maybe your governments are telling the truth and they are not alien but angels. Auto has encountered one of them and I believe he means well but he fails to see how sinister they are and will do anything to get you to believe in anything other than God. He has a lot of traps and not just alien but those who take Sunday as their Sabbath and many more.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is a pretty interesting discussion. I'm actually rather surprised that no one has brought up Aleister Crowley and his purported summoning of a demon that looks exactly as many describe the "Gray" aliens.

I believe he called it Lam. Catchy name by the way. Not what I would expect one to call an evil demon.

Frankly, I'm not quite sure what to believe. In my opinion, both sides have good arguments. I do believe that some sort of phenomenon is occuring, and it revolves around these "aliens". I myself have seen unexplained lights in the sky that couldn't have been any man made craft that I'm aware of. Demons? Little green men? That remains to be seen.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I follow my own personal "rule of thumb." If it walked on this earth, if it spoke, ate and had sex, reproduced and preformed acts in present time, such as erecting buildings and pyramids, it isn't GOD!

I believe in GOD, but my god doesn't have a corporal body. My GOD is mathematical, empirical and infinite. The psychopathic, schizophrenic, mass murderering character from the Bible is a fraud and an impostor. Every bit of common sense in me tells me this. Therefore, I have to discount just about everything this GOD tells us.

Is Earth subject to the results of a "war in Heaven"? Maybe. Are there other dimensional spiritual entities coexisting with corporal life? You bet! Can they be compartmentalized into two boxes of "good and evil," "angels and demons"? Heck no!


It is interesting that people have this need to categorize everything as either "good" or "bad" (or at least this is prevalent with a large part of the population.)

I do think that if there are "aliens up there" that they may seem to be so powerful that people might think they are supernatural beings (gods, angels, and demons). But I also think that our judging them as such is "jumping to conclusions" and is evidence of prejudice, rather than logic. Like the Christians who conquered the civilizations of the Americas and burned all their books (because they were "Satanic" i.e. not made by European Christians).

I do think that we are perhaps being "held in isolation", like there is a quarantine on this planet. Is the quarantine to protect ET civilizations from us (our warring race on race, religion on religion), or to keep our fragile civilization spared from the knowledge that we really aren't "the center of the universe" and "smartest creatures in the universe with the most advanced civilization". Or maybe its both. We can see here just how threatened people are by the notion that there might be superior civilizations "up there".



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
We are being familiarized and led to believe they are benevolent.




posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Gah.. i hate when Satan is brought into this? is it not enough he lives in the one place noone wants to go xD?

I mean common... Satan might be real, but what we know Satan to be is man made... so all this is pure hogwash...
If Satan needed to interfere.. he would... simple as that. and if god was real he wouldn't be up in the clouds looking down he would be down here helping people...

God and his bible are how to books on standard's of living amongst your fellow man.

The debate on God and Satan should not be in here... and putting some wackjob infront of a camera saying otherwise to me says its for entertainment purpose only.

and so My comment is : Fake. thanks for reading.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeiledMoon
This is a pretty interesting discussion. I'm actually rather surprised that no one has brought up Aleister Crowley and his purported summoning of a demon that looks exactly as many describe the "Gray" aliens.

I believe he called it Lam. Catchy name by the way. Not what I would expect one to call an evil demon.

Frankly, I'm not quite sure what to believe. In my opinion, both sides have good arguments. I do believe that some sort of phenomenon is occuring, and it revolves around these "aliens". I myself have seen unexplained lights in the sky that couldn't have been any man made craft that I'm aware of. Demons? Little green men? That remains to be seen.



Here is an article about Aleister Crowley's summoning of the demon: Aleister Crowley's Lam & the Little Grey Men A Striking Resemblance

There is a reason why we are given these images from Hollywood of so called aliens, its not just imagination, they didn't just make it all up, it is very deliberate. Assuming that any of this is real, we should make it very clear that these entities can transform themselves to appear in any way they wish as I pointed out before, they are very deceptive. I can assure you that however they may choose to appear to someone is not their true form and they aren't who they claim to be either. They always claim to be space aliens or "ascended masters" from some other planet, because that's what they and their disciples in government and the media want you to believe. Its going to be the key part of the grand delusion spoken of in the bible.

CIA document on using the UFO phenomena for "psychological warfare purposes": www.foia.cia.gov...
edit on 27-5-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-5-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)




top topics
 
44
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join