It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

The New Age movement has the facade of promoting peace, love and harmony, but when it comes to the world accepting their beliefs specifically in relation to their beliefs turning into a world religion for a type of new global system, they have absolutely no tolerance for anybody that refuses to go along with it, especially Christians. Here are a few quotes from a few New Ager's to prove my point.

Yeah i read some of Alice Bailey's stuff, these people sound all nice (like the Big Bad Wolf dressed up as Red's grandma) but when you don't go along with their plans they will kill you. Gonna have to say
, i'll be one of those "fanatics" they try to murder. I am pretty sure this "It gets better" b.s. Hillary Clinton and the Obama Administration supports is going to tie into that. Like how that anti-bullying speaker went to a highshool in california and bullied some christian teenagers so he could stroke his "ego" and do some grand standing, this kind of crap is just the tip of the iceberg. Obama threw a fundraiser for that jerk too. I will vote God for president before i vote for any of those ass clowns.
edit on 21-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
Love the topic.

Randy, Gut, and Lonewolf....I completely agree with all of you. It is really refreshing to find others who have put in the time and research into this subject matter. Unfortunately, even on a site like ATS which champions free-thought, mentioning the man upstairs or the Bible is met with venom and mockery.

They can mock all they want, when Yeshua arrives at the Mt. of Olives their sneering faces will be replaced by looks of:

They hate us because they hate him. Yeshua said it 2000 years ago, they hated him first and it remains true to this day. Think about it, you know what he taught, and they hate him so they hate what he taught which is mercy, forgiveness, love and kindness. Now who are the evil people? When they persecute us they are persecuting him, remember when Shaul was persecuting messianic jews/christians and having them crucified and thrown in prison or beaten? Yeshua said to him "Saul, why do you persecute me?". What they do to us they do to him.

Matthew 25: 31-46

31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

44 “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I nominate this guy as the "pinup poster Christian Believer" to oversee this thread on ATS...

He should be "Saint Doofus of the Christian Beliebers"...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

I nominate this guy as the "pinup poster Christian Believer" to oversee this thread on ATS...

He should be "Saint Doofus of the Christian Beliebers"...

LoL

One of the signs of Jesus' return would be that times would be as they were in the days of Noah, but he mentions in the times of tribulation will be like those of Jacob.

Jacob was swallowed by a fish (pisces) and was again spit out later which matches closely with the turning form the age of Pisces to the age of Aquarius (man exiting form a fish).

I suggest you really humble yourself and realize that you don't know everything.

Might I also mention to your disbelieving self that this coincides with a date which many ancient civilizations identify as critical 2012.

The sphinx faces the sun rising between the constellations Virgo and Leo on 2012 and she is half woman half lion.

Peace and love will win out, it is the outcome as viewed from outside of time.

Bismillah

edit on 22-6-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Yea baby!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
I suggest you really humble yourself and realize that you don't know everything.

Well, that is wise advice, but may also apply to the one providing it..

Yes, hopefully "peace and love" will win out. But that "peace and love" is certainly not there in the old testament. The "god" Yahweh, seems to be a god of crazed serial killers and genocide. Since I was a kid, when my mom read the bible to us at the dinner table, I always thought, "what sort of sickos would believe this? A god who tortures his own son to "save humanity" It all sounds totally like some Mafiosa Don. What "peace and love". Maybe from Jesus, but certainly not from his dad who comes across like a sick psychopath.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600
[mo
Or principalities of the sky. Bible speaks of those too.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I said it in the previous page - there are NO DEMONS and ANGELS these are wrong words, even if there were beings from another dimensions - they are alien to this Earth, as in not from here, Omg what's so hard to understand about the meaning of 'alien'

and I said in the previous page why using the biblical words is wrong, it seems whoever is into religion has taps in the ears and blindfold and won't listen or see and continue to post like a parrot the same thing over and over again!
edit on 20-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Why do you insist on using the modern term "alien" for what is clearly the same phenomena as in days of old? What is it about the word "aliens" that makes it more acceptable to you? My guess is that it removes an Almighty God from the equation.

So many comments have been made throughout this thread stating that it was an interest in, and varied research into the UFO phenomena, that led people to God. You want it to be the reverse, that only formerly faithful people are the ones warning people what the phenomena represents - but just like me, I can testify that I always believed ETs to be real. I read everything that my hands could get hold of, but probably like my brothers and sisters, I read everything even if it didn't sit comfortably with my agnostic views at the time. I can even remember rolling my eyes when I read Christians views stating that they stemmed from lies and deceit. But guess what happened? I still read it because it was important to understand both sides to get to the truth. And just like the many others, something wasn't right, something about the "alien" hypothesis didn't sit right, I could sense the lies and deceit. It led me to make a heartfelt prayer to God Above, asking Him if He would allow me to understand what the evil was that I was suddenly sensing and seeing, and yes, I asked if He was there. I went 42 years ! without seeing it, yet I now know that just as Jesus healed the blind to SEE and the deaf to HEAR, He's still does it to this very day. I can therefore tell you that you are the one that has 'taps' in your ears and a blindfold firmly over your eyes. One cannot see in darkness without Light. It's why you are attracted to Communism and it's variants, for they are ideologies written by Godless men for Godless people. And for the very same reason, you subscribe to the relabelng of the age old spirit demonic phenoma as "aliens" because it is a Godless hypothesis for Godless people.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Well, that is wise advice, but may also apply to the one providing it..

Yes, hopefully "peace and love" will win out. But that "peace and love" is certainly not there in the old testament. The "god" Yahweh, seems to be a god of crazed serial killers and genocide. Since I was a kid, when my mom read the bible to us at the dinner table, I always thought, "what sort of sickos would believe this? A god who tortures his own son to "save humanity" It all sounds totally like some Mafiosa Don. What "peace and love". Maybe from Jesus, but certainly not from his dad who comes across like a sick psychopath.

Everything that He did was from love. Everything that He did was to send that Son to REDEEM. Everything that He does today is out of love, mercy and justice, and He still desires all to be saved. His Son is the Way, the Life and the Truth. As the evilness and darkness continues to rise at the hands of Godless men, perhaps it will become apparent why a Saviour was needed in a world and reality whereby evil resides in all men's hearts. Your vision of a "crazy serial killer" may just fall away as you not only realise that He's given the world the way out but the way to overcome this physical plane whereby lusts of the flesh, lusts of the eyes and lusts of pride continually lead men to their own damnation. We are seeing it now with prisons overflowing, raping, pillaging, murdering, child molestating, greediness, baby killing, godlessness and perversions of all sorts being considered 'normal'. Yet amazingly, this is all rising as the descendants of Christians forsake Him. Everything that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob did He did for us, He did for those that He is saving from this physical existence.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

I always thought, "what sort of sickos would believe this? A god who tortures his own son to "save humanity" It all sounds totally like some Mafiosa Don. What "peace and love". Maybe from Jesus, but certainly not from his dad who comes across like a sick psychopath

What you do not understand is for all of humanity across the world to be saved the blood of God had to be spilled, sin requires a blood debt. Yeshua could only forgive those around him which was whoever he encountered in his human state that asked forgiveness, to pay the debt in full for all the world he had to shed his blood and become our Passover Lamb. He played both lamb and priest on the cross with a crown of hyssop the blood of the Lamb of God completed the everlasting covenant, just as Moses did establish the covenant of the Law. Do not insult the Father, Father and Son are One, if you insult one you insult the other, for they are one and the same. Yeshua is our Creator, it was always him from the very beginning. He also made the things that rebelled against him, the Fallen Ones people think of as E.T.s.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Do you know what 'alien' means???? You are alien to any country that you do not belong to. Any alleged creature if existed that is not human and not coming from the Earth is alien. That's why they have started calling them ALIEN. If you cannot go past the barrier of understanding what and why such were called Aliens(that seems to be a very large and hard to pass barrier)

Furthermore, I gave examples why

So which part of 'alien' you didn't understand? Demons? Please so many things were called demons that I think it is high time you got understanding that you need to LOOK for answer and not use and repeat the same words like a parrot Demons (said in the 16th century) then again called Demons in the 17th, 18th, 19th century and again in the 20th and even in the 21st century!

Dimensional does not exclude the meaning of alien and even if they were dimensional, cases show they become pretty corporeal and touchable once they enter this reality. And that provided that such beings really exist.

Why did Native Americans call the trains iron horses? Why when you go to a tribe in Africa or New Zealand with a computer or airplane or like when Columbus met the people in America they would consider you a God?

Because this is primitive mind, and primitive thinking, people explain the ways with their limited dictionary and knowledge.

Do you see why I am so ill mannered with your kind? Because you will be ignorant, you won't think and instead will repeat without questioning all that some old book or a collection of texts says, not that it cannot be true, but the way it is explained is the way tribes called a modern train or airplane... I gave examples why and how absolutely ordinary things may be called angels or demons, or whatever else you call them.

If it still can't reach your brain, I don't think I should communicate with your kind any further.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Than leave and that's all you have to do, simple and if alien are here than they wouldn't be alien would they even if existed in another plane which are eyes cannot see. To call them alien would beat the purpose of them being alien if they are here from the beginning.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

We all know what alien mean dude, but we are talking about beings not of this world and from space, being from this world from another demension don't count cause they are here and always have. That is why we call them fallen angels (Demons).
edit on 22-6-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

You're getting your panties all in a wad over semantics.

We are not retarded, we understand the denotative meaning of the word "alien".

And yes, you are correct that what we refer to as malicious entities would qualify as being defined as "alien" insomuch as the fact that they are not indigenous to our dimension.

Here is the technical definition of "alien":

NOUN
1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization ( distinguished from citizen).

[they belong in another form and realm, so yes, this would apply]

2. a foreigner.

[yes]

3. a person who has been estranged or excluded.

[yes]

4. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.

[no]

ADJECTIVE
5. residing under a government or in a country other than that of one's birth without having or obtaining the status of citizenship there.

[created in another dimension, but perpetually infringing on ours, so yes]

6. belonging or relating to aliens: alien property.

[depends on how one defines "alien" in this case]

7. unlike one's own; strange; not belonging to one: alien speech.

[yes]

8. adverse; hostile; opposed (usually followed by to or from ): ideas alien to modern thinking.

[yes]

9. extraterrestrial.

[no]

So, technically speaking, you are correct on 6 of the 9 inferences of the word "alien", however the general understanding of calling something an "alien" implies extra-terrestrial or from outer-space.
The best way to clarify someone's intent who does not believe in extra-terrestrial aliens is by avoiding the word "alien" altogether.

And I realize that you think I'm an idiot, so I don't expect you to acknowledge this post.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You claim they are from here without even knowing that for sure, hell, you don't even know if they exist at all but that's pretty much the thinking when it comes to religious people. LEAVE? What? Arrogant much?

I am where I want to be, this is Alien/UFO Forum to discuss beings from elsewhere, some of them are likely not from Earth and that classifies them as alien, not all are dimensional and light beings, provided that they exist at all.

You are the one that needs to leave since you are at the wrong forum, you can post and be arrogant about it all you like there, I do not use that forum for a reason.

Oh I am just saying what many here have told such like you many times and they got obviously tired of repeating it, though so did I. No one who is thinking clearly likes to use biblical words for something they do not understand, only religious whackos do. Arrg, because of such like you, religion needs to be put in believers' [Where the Sun doesn't shine]
edit on 22-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Jesus said that he was not of this world.

Have you ever been in the presence of an angel? Have you ever had a visitation by Jesus? Have you ever had a visitation at all? Was it an uplifting experience or was it a scary experience?

If one claims to have an uplifting experience from a visitation, a being seeming to be extraterrestrial or extra dimensional, why would you assume it be demonic?
edit on 22-6-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Jesus is from heaven and beyond the universe, and I have seen a being in the middle of road in broad daylight that didn't have eyes and nose and mouth and slowed down to the point he looked into my window of my car and I don't know how he could of looked in if he had no eyes but he did, a shadow came into our group and we couldn't see his features and all reaked of evil, but me and my bro chased it and tried to cut it off but it dissipated. Saw Jesus in a vision when I was twenty at a time when I was UFO guy and many other stuff and I could name but you only want to hear about off planet beings that reside many light years away.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Relax dude, I meant off the thread and I'm only adding to the thread and to the theory of aliens are actually demons. Thats what the thread is about right, your the one that results to name calling and still I don't not call you down. don't be offended and tell your theory instead of going down that road of anger so many take and disrespect those they don't agree with. I respect you and will not in anyway disrespect you friend. Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The New Age movement has the facade of promoting peace, love and harmony, but when it comes to the world accepting their beliefs specifically in relation to their beliefs turning into a world religion for a type of new global system, they have absolutely no tolerance for anybody that refuses to go along with it, especially Christians. Here are a few quotes from a few New Ager's to prove my point.

Yeah i read some of Alice Bailey's stuff, these people sound all nice (like the Big Bad Wolf dressed up as Red's grandma) but when you don't go along with their plans they will kill you. Gonna have to say
, i'll be one of those "fanatics" they try to murder. I am pretty sure this "It gets better" b.s. Hillary Clinton and the Obama Administration supports is going to tie into that. Like how that anti-bullying speaker went to a highshool in california and bullied some christian teenagers so he could stroke his "ego" and do some grand standing, this kind of crap is just the tip of the iceberg. Obama threw a fundraiser for that jerk too. I will vote God for president before i vote for any of those ass clowns.

Technically, as far as the idea of elections is concerned, a true Christian from my viewpoint shouldn't be giving away their consent for anybody to rule over them in any way unless they first and foremost adhere to biblical Christianity and accept Jesus as the one true God without so much as a hint of an affiliation to any group, masonic or otherwise, that is pushing the global system of the anti-Christ. Good luck trying to find one, because it isn't going to happen so you might as well detest elections for the dog & pony show it really is. These wolves in sheep's clothing will show themselves as the true fanatics come Tribulation time.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

you only want to hear about off planet beings that reside many light years away.

No, not true.

I have had many experience with beings that weren't of this earth that were uplifting, positive and enlightening. I have also experienced the dark shadowy beings that seem hungry, and feed off negative energy. I try not to feed them.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Technically, as far as the idea of elections is concerned, a true Christian from my viewpoint shouldn't be giving away their consent for anybody to rule over them in any way unless they first and foremost adhere to biblical Christianity and accept Jesus as the one true God without so much as a hint of an affiliation to any group, masonic or otherwise, that is pushing the global system of the anti-Christ. Good luck trying to find one, because it isn't going to happen so you might as well detest elections for the dog & pony show it really is. These wolves in sheep's clothing will show themselves as the true fanatics come Tribulation time

Now you see why i do not vote, it's a waste of time and i'm not going to throw my support behind someone who does not have Christ's ideals at heart and a desire to serve him. Lets look at Obama, claims to be christian, but bombs muslim kids with drones and is for the destruction of traditional family by supporting homosexual marriage (if only for the votes), so he cares about his wordly power and not Christ. His actions call him out as liar. Lets look at Hillary Clinton, claims to be presbyterian or some sort but she went on the news about Ghaddafi's capture and put her own jezebel spin on Veni Vidi Vici when she said "We came, We saw, he died" and then laughed about the man being murdered and sodomized by an ak-47. Her actions call her out as a liar.

This world and this nation is filled full of liars and decievers and wicked people and as i look around i see the days of Noah minus the nephilim but with all the wierd genetic experiments combining human and animal DNA i will not be surprised to see those things walking the earth again because science has caught up to and is now mimicking what the Fallen Ones did, making monsters and abominations while playing at being God.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join