It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

My dad is retired air force, worked in SAC. He never saw any alien evidence, but he does not trust the government in the least. He buys all the alien stuff. I'm still convinced they're demons of some sort. I wonder what else they're DNA splicing and cooking up for us? By the way, chem trails are real, they have been spraying stuff on us since the end of WW11. Lyme disease is biowar. I wonder what the morgellon's stuff is all about?

Why can't Jesus come back now? How much worse is it going to get? I know, all in His time.

Here's my take, Happy1 - the demons/aliens are carrying out all their bio-experiments in an attempt to insinuate themselves into the human genome. Then, when Jesus comes back, they can say they're part of the human race and proper recipients of redemption. Jesus will not be fooled by their desperate attempt to save themselves.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

That's really wild. The fallen angels have always been jealous of "man". That is really profound. Thanks for that original thought. I really appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

My dad is retired air force, worked in SAC. He never saw any alien evidence, but he does not trust the government in the least. He buys all the alien stuff. I'm still convinced they're demons of some sort. I wonder what else they're DNA splicing and cooking up for us? By the way, chem trails are real, they have been spraying stuff on us since the end of WW11. Lyme disease is biowar. I wonder what the morgellon's stuff is all about?

Why can't Jesus come back now? How much worse is it going to get? I know, all in His time.

It may appear to be a government conspiracy, but it isn't entirely. History has proved beyond a reasonable doubt we have been manipulated since the very beginning of our existen

The memory of Jesus is very near and dear to my heart, but, in reality we have no idea who he really was, or what he was. His memory has been hijacked, that I'm certain of. He seems to be a child who ran out of the house yelling something then all of a sudden he is grabbed by his parents, hushed up, and dragged back into his home. The "Christians" of today are being told to wait for the return of this child, and I suspect, he never will be allowed to. Christians, do nothing until Jesus returns. Do nothing to defend yourselves against the evil, corruption, filth, of your world. Wait, wait, wait, till the nwo order comes into existence. Wait for Jesus to tell you what to do. Welcome to the world of the sheeple..... Welcome to the Matrix of Lies......

The bigger question is, should we be waiting for him to come back, or maybe, just maybe, we can deal with all this by ourselves....

Your loss of belief is sad considering that you hold His memory "near and dear to your heart". You deny that He is the Son of God and the Christ, therefore you are an anti-Christ. This is the reason that you espouse the belief in doing one's will instead of the Father's will. Everything today is happening because it is God's Will - the strong delusion is allowed by Him in order to usher in the son of perdition - acceptance of "the lie" by those who never learned to love "the Truth". And as scripture makes clear, it is brought in and believed by the lying signs and wonders of Satan. What lie makes many believe in the existence of UFOs? Overwhelmingly it's the indoctrination of the theory of evolution taught to every school age kid and placed into any form of media that they ingest. The.'logical' conclusion of the theory of evolution leads one into this thinking; if life evolved on planet Earth, then it MUST have evolved elsewhere. To prove this, simply look at every ATS thread on creationism/evolution debates - it is the single biggest reason cited by those who reject God. It is therefore the "strong delusion" allowed by God in order to usher in the 'man of perdition' and have him accepted. God clearly states that those who believe this strong delusion never learned to love "the truth" - Jesus.

Adding all of this up, millions are now prepared to accept the lie that aliens are our creators, and do so. Their favourite topic is "ancient aliens" and it's many wild tales that those "ancient aliens" are returning. It's clear that these people are going to stand in awe of what is coming - and accept it. By their very actions and beliefs, they will have rejected the true Saviour for a false Saviour, this condemning their eternal spirits themselves. This is why scripture states that all of those who are not found in the Lamb's Book of Life will perish.

You propose that Christians should be changing the world and not waiting for Jesus' return. Our job is to do the Father's Will - loving our fellow brothers and reaching out to those who will be saved through Him. If I remember correctly, the RCC attempted to rule and it wen't disastrously. Jesus needs me to preach the gospel message of the Kingdom of God and the Light of Christ so that He can still heal the blind and the deaf - give SIGHT and UNDERSTANDING to many living in the darkness of deceit. He does that for all who cry out to Him in repentance. He doesn't need me to force His Rule on others, because Salvation can't come by force - it doesn't need to as an ACT OF MERCY by God. Two days, 2,000 years , are almost up, and His return is soon in coming. Everything going on today demonstrates the rise of the son of perdition, and the route is this "ancient aliens/UFO" deception. Jesus gives the understanding of this to those who seek Him earnestly, for all the signs are there.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Threads like this always have made me laugh so hard.

Angels rebelling against God? That's a laugh. If Lucifer was that smart, he'd know he would lose. Lucifer knew something that most of us don't.

Even if what you said was true - God and the fallen angels competing against each other for your soul - what would be the point? It all ends up to this - CHOICE. Either you want to go one way or the other. That's up to you. From what I read in your OP, they're working very very hard to win your soul. So what's the point? Remember God is in control of everything.

So basically it's a logic fail. Actually your OP proves AAT more. Thank you for supporting AAT

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
:3 I chuckle a little when I see these Satan is using Aliens as a trick threads. Technically speaking angels, demons, Jesus, and God are aliens by definition. Heaven is an alternate dimensional plane or another planet somewhere in space. They really aren't tricking humans into believing what they really are.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

:3 I chuckle a little when I see these Satan is using Aliens as a trick threads. Technically speaking angels, demons, Jesus, and God are aliens by definition. Heaven is an alternate dimensional plane or another planet somewhere in space. They really aren't tricking humans into believing what they really are.

I know right..

By definition they are aliens.

Threads like this alway made me laugh.

In actuality threads like this proves AAT more.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Actually your OP proves AAT more

Ya ! ,Hey Alien, I don't believe this thread is really trying to prove anything.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Basically in your OP all those aliens and ufos nonsenses are them trying to fool us?

Isn't that the point in your OP?

This is in par with satan planting the dinosaur feet or God putting those fossils just to test us.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

BTW you didn't answer my questions

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You show me a god who sends you to hell for not knowing of him, and i'll show you a man who wanted to control you and your family.

You tell me animals were here to serve us, and I'll show you a man who beats his dog OR doesn't love his animals.

You tell me I'm going to hell because I want to experience the Freewill I have, and I'll tell you I never had freewill in the 1st place.

You show me a land where only good people are, and I'll show you a place of lazy people.

You tell me god doesn't love everyone, and doesn't treat them as such, and I'll have to teach god about unconditional love.

These things I mention are many reasons I am spiritual and not religious, to take away who I am so that someone can be validated is just wrong and true evil imo.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Your loss of belief is sad considering that you hold His memory "near and dear to your heart". You deny that He is the Son of God and the Christ, therefore you are an anti-Christ.
My oh my, that's a first, being called a anti Christ.

What lie makes many believe in the existence of UFOs? Overwhelmingly it's the indoctrination of the theory of evolution taught to every school age kid and placed into any form of media that they ingest. The.'logical' conclusion of the theory of evolution leads one into this thinking; if life evolved on planet Earth, then it MUST have evolved elsewhere
I believe the Divine "Father" manipulated life into existence, not only here but possibly elsewhere, using logical physical steps. I believe in creation, not evolution.

You propose that Christians should be changing the world and not waiting for Jesus' return. Our job is to do the Father's Will
Okay everyone, back into the pen, get back into the matrix, a head sheeple found our hole in the fence and is upset we are getting away from the sheep herder.

Jesus needs me to preach the gospel message of the Kingdom of God and the Light of Christ so that He can still heal the blind and the deaf
Here is the medical forum where you can offer relief to the blind and deaf and any other healing techniques you may have knowledge of www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hello whoknows100. I have a couple of questions for you, I'm sure you wont mind.

Are you a preacher?
What denomination do you belong to? What institutional religion do you speak for?
Do you belong to any "Fraternities"? Moose lodge, Eagles, Boy Scouts, Freemasons?
What version of the "Bible" do you preach from? Have you studied any other form of religion, have you studied all of them?
Have you ever seen the "Craft" in the sky (UFO)?
Have you ever severed your fellow man in the military? Public office?
Do you truly believe I must go through you, or the bible, or a religion, to know God, or the truth?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

This is in par with satan planting the dinosaur feet or God putting those fossils just to test us.

Or aliens traveling the distance of light years and then beefing it right in to the planet.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Satan has lost already and he knows it and you and I still have a chance to make it to heaven, he also knows that. Its a matter of not going alone and will stop at nothing for you to follow and your little gray men are nothing more than minions and the reptilians are all in the same boat. here is your lizard Gods from space.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

How could I ever say "there is truth in his words". But there is... Note that when he was in this ""Hell", Jesus told him to ask God for his saving. Jesus was merely a conduit to the source. I saw in my mind almost the same vision, except the people are not just torn apart, they are eaten alive, and if that is not enough, upon death they are reincarnated into another body to have the process begin again.

There is no place in reality to the biblical or religious hell, but there is a place similar to this. Watch the movie "Fire in the Sky" for directions.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out that you guys are assuming that traveling billions of light years is anything to them. They could have a traveling system that uses a unknown element of physics... or the aliens could be from an alternate dimension on earth or another planet in our solar system or even an alternate time line or the future. If they are tme travelers that are highly evolved humans from a billion years in the future there would be a fairly decent reason not to be so forth coming and open. This whole topic is silly because if you believe in God angels and demons you ultimately believe in aliens. Obviously the Bible doesn't give a clear description of how angels and demons are supposed to look like... it says that Satan can appear as anything even an angel of life which suggests that the beings of pure energy can transform into any corporial form when they are on the planet. Being create in Gods image doesn't necessarily mean we look exactly like God... it could be a reference to DNA. Since energy never truly dies you can say when we do even though we aren't aware our life force/energy returns to the same dimensional plane as God so to speak and are ultimately recycled.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52

I always chuckle a little too, but it's when I see someone make statements about alternate dimensions and planes as a fact, like they've actually been there.

They are not tricking SOME humans into believing what they truly ARE NOT.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52
This whole topic is silly because if you believe in God angels and demons you ultimately believe in aliens.Obviously the Bible doesn't give a clear description of how angels and demons are supposed to look like... it says that Satan can appear as anything even an angel of life which suggests that the beings of pure energy can transform into any corporial form when they are on the planet.

In other words, this topic belongs in this board because of the very nature of what you say angels and demons are. So how exactly is this topic "silly" then, or any sillier than all the other crap on this forum? When talking about what angels and demons are, the term "extraterrestrial" and "alien" should be defined more clearly. According to the bible, and not according to the ancient astronaut theorists, it is made very clear what these entities are supposed to be, no where does it say in any way that these are biological life forms from another planet. These are supernatural beings, something that transcends our physical plain of existence, which is why they can transform themselves to appear to us in any form they wish, and is why the bible states that "we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places", not against flesh and blood space aliens from Zeta Reticuli or some crap like that.

Originally posted by michaelknives52Being create in Gods image doesn't necessarily mean we look exactly like God... it could be a reference to DNA.
Since energy never truly dies you can say when we do even though we aren't aware our life force/energy returns to the same dimensional plane as God so to speak and are ultimately recycled.

According to the bible you only get one life to live, and after death the judgement from God. The idea that we never really die but reincarnate into another life stems back to the same lie perpetrated by Satan in the Garden of Eden.

edit on 8-6-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by randyvs

BTW you didn't answer my questions

Probably because he thought they were redundant.

The point of the OP and the inferences being made seem obvious to me.
But I'm stupid.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC
In other words, this topic belongs in this board because of the very nature of what you say angels and demons are. So how exactly is this topic "silly" then, or any sillier than all the other crap on this forum?

I must concur, brother.
I can't decide which one is my favorite, Cats as Alien Spies or How to Begin a Relationship with an ET.

Which one do you like best Black Man who is Incorporated?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by BlackManINC
In other words, this topic belongs in this board because of the very nature of what you say angels and demons are. So how exactly is this topic "silly" then, or any sillier than all the other crap on this forum?

I must concur, brother.
I can't decide which one is my favorite, Cats as Alien Spies or How to Begin a Relationship with an ET.

Which one do you like best Black Man who is Incorporated?

I pick the "Cats as Alien Spies?" thread as one of the most moronic threads I've ever seen on any forum.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join