It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by stupid girl
what i quoted explains it plain as the schnoz on ya face.
I don't know how else to convey this concept and I have to assume you're just not understanding the concept being conveyed.
maybe Dead Seraph or my Randyvious Brotha' can articulate it in a more understandable way, since they prob'ly understand trollish.
Ok, I think I see what you're saying. You mean that the Nephilim were also classified as men, right along with the other men on the planet. Is that what you're trying to say? If so, then why call them Nephilim? Why not just call them men?

Also, why did god create man when he knew he'd be regretting it later and attempt to wipe them off the earth? I say "attempt" because giants existed afterwards... (I know, I know, he can do what he wants and our puny brains can't comprehend his awesomeness)

okay, Sugar, I will humor you but for a moment.
I know you're smarter than this but because you have chosen to harden your heart, you may very well have a harder time absorbing obvious Truths. Either that, or you are the boredest man on the planet who finds limitless entertainment in vain, redundant inquisition. I choose to believe the former for now, as I still have faith in the substance of your heart and bear in mind that Christ will never give up on you and I am to emulate Him.

What the man who wrote these blog entries is saying is that the neph were the physical progeny of fallen angels who used their ability to incarnate themselves on earth for the unintended use of gettin' it on with the human ladies, which resulted in the birth of genetic abominations born through human women. If you read the article, which you did not, and skimming doesn't count as "absorbing and reflecting", it addresses the concept of "Paternal Spiritual Lineage".
Angels were created as conceptually "male" entities.
Paternal = male
Even though the women were able to conceive with whatever residual genetic material these fallen angels were packing in their tenders as the incarnated versions of themselves, the resulting birth was genetically close enough to humans for there to be virtually no distinction otherwise PHYSICALLY (other than those noted as peculiar to the nephilim), however the SPIRITS of these otherwise genetically humanoid physical vessels was UTTERLY EVIL IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. The things ate each other. And other humans. Even their faces. They were savage, violent, inhumane behaving abominations of humanity.
Like I said before, like Rosemary's Baby, Damien and the Exorcist girl combined, on '___'-laced PCP. Damned spirits by their very nature, but having been created through rebellion, lust and iniquity through machinations that were intended for humans only, and for human spirits only. They baked their freakin' babies in hollow bronze idols. And countless other instances of sickness that I can't and don't even want to imagine.
I often wondered at what seemed like a harsh, unjust judgment of God to obliterate the entire world, animals included, because people were being "bad."
What did the animals do to piss off God? People are bad now, people do terrible things and have done so for centuries, what was so different in this particular instance?

I was grieved and humbled when I was allowed to understand even but a fraction of God's motives for doing what He did. And He didn't show up in my living room to tell me. I had to dig and pray for years until I was prepared to receive that revelation. His timing is always perfect and His actions are always justified. Period, no exceptions. Regardless of whether I understand them or not, and this is something I have had to come to terms with if I truly want to grow closer to Him and fuller in wisdom and understanding.
We are only capable of understanding when we are humble and have our heart open to Him.
A prideful and/or a hardened heart cannot receive revelations from above.

"And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man." - Luke 17:26

The Book of Enoch while having many contradictions to the basic principles of the bible gives us some insight into what the days of Noah were like, and it wasn't a pretty picture by any means either. It certainly was not the same world that we know of in recorded history, it couldn't have been. But I personally don't feel a need to go into it because we will find out in the coming decades what was so different or atrocious in those days that provoked the judgement of God. The New World Order or Brave New World is about bringing back this old world order, and by that I mean this abomination they call 'Atlantis'. They like to give us a pretty picture of 'Atlantis' because they want us to believe that it was a utopia when it was obviously anything but, because if it was then God would have approved of it. Whatever story they try and persuade me to believe in, I believe the opposite.

edit on 3-6-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

great vid, thanks, it was only october last year when i realised that life was just a grand illusion, it was at that point that my view on life has changed for the best, even though there is so much bad stuff going on in the world i no longer spend all of my energy on wondering what everyone else thinks of me or worrying about every little thing because now i understand that its all these worries that distracted me from things that really matter in life and stopped me from being true to myself. it was also october last year that i realised there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that God exsists, and WOW, it hit me like a brick and there wasn't a doubt it wasn't true,

I started to read the bible and most of it made perfect sense, however, when i spoke to a colleague at work who classes himself as a born again christian he came out with explanations that didn't make any sense at all and that sounded completely unlike the God i had come to believe in, it was this that made me realise that organised religions seem to have a lot of their teachings completely wrong, which i think is why so many people turn away from the idea of God.

thanks for replying

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

You're on the right track! Our waking life is, I think, best compared to a lucid dream, and someday, we will wake from it, too. Then we will enter a life which will be to our here & now lives as our here & now lives are to our dreams at night. All we have to do is wake up, and God provides us with the Way...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

i'm so glad i came across this thread yesterday as so many nice words and advice have been shared with me already, thank you

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
How the world will be deceived into believing the Ancient Aliens propaganda:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by BlackManINC

How the world will be deceived into believing the Ancient Aliens propaganda:

This has been coming for years and it makes me sick to see people so blind to it. Thank you personally for your great participation in this thread Blackman. These are the facts. You and I, Stupid girl, ( man it's so hard to call her that )
everyone else on this thread and everywhere else who love Christ. I see us doing the best we can to warn the world of the horrors that will make their way into the world by this very avenue. If just one listens ? It will be worth it all.
edit on 4-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

who love Christ. I see us doing the best we can to warn the world of the horrors that will make their way into the world by this very avenue. If just one listens ? It will be worth it all.
Thanks Randyvs for the thread.

Many years ago I saw these "Imposters". Back then the view was rough and out of focus, but today, today, it becomes clear. The problem is that it is not a new idea, nor is it a tactic that is not employed strictly to our generation or peoples.

My original view was of a person who looked,walked, and talked just like us, except they would be a bit more intelligent than the rest of us. Why? Because they must overcome what the "Spirit" would take care of. They may even state they are highly spirited and even act in environments where you would expect a spirited person to be. But they are not of the spirit as the spirit does not know them.

Would Satan leave a spirited being in charge of this world?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The problem with the logic of the gray aliens being demons is simple. If the ability to possess something, to read their minds, and all the other stuff he mentioned as being "demonic" are all technologies we have in INFANCY right now.

So by his logic in 100 years when scientist can teleport, have beaten gravity and other things the aliens do now, the entire HUMAN race will be demons.

I've always hated the demon logic, because you honestly would NEVER know, the signs people use to assume something is a demon is technology or things they ASSUME humans could never do. 200 years ago if I flew on a hang glider you'd say it was a demon, or a serpent dragon in the sky.

The only true demon is your mind. The worst thing you can imagine and act on that is your demon. You could refer to a child molester as demon, but someone with more love and compassion than me would see the good parts of this person.

Demons or Angels are just your perception of Good and Evil which only exist in your mind. The only sin is denying someone's right to thrive.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by vpjanitorial

I've always hated the demon logic, because you honestly would NEVER know,

Yet you know?

Let's assume for a moment that you are correct about your assessment of the potentiality of technological advancement (and I concede that you are correct). Why would these beings travel hundreds if not thousands or millions or billions of light years, just to play games, possess people, spread a new age message, and $*&! with our DNA?

We have abductee's reporting being floated directly through solid objects (some while reporting they see their physical bodies on the bed), senses of abject terror, subsequent paranormal activity (such as poltergeist activity which occurs prior, during, or after the abduction), etc.

We have a systematic demonstration of deception and terror displayed by these encounters.

If we assume that these are aliens from another planet, and their technology is so far advanced as to render our current understanding of physics (and any of it's related fields) elementary, than why bother with deception, channeling, possessions, fear, etc?

Surely if you can phase a physical human being (along with their consciousness) through a solid wall after traveling thousands of light years almost instantaneously, you have the technology to permanently wipe their memory clean?

Ask some questions. Technology, while explaining a vast amount of possibilities within the phenomenon, does not explain them all. At the end of the debate, we are still left with the account of Enoch, and the "watchers" which taught mankind "forbidden" technologies and practices. When viewing the bigger picture, it can only be seen one way (if you are honest with the evidence).

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

Amen. Even the select will be fooled. Until you seek, you will not find. If, and most likely, when, each individual has an encounter with something divine they will see. I like to think that Jesus comes to everyone right at the end and offers himself again, despite a life-time of denial. I mean this in the most respectful, and not preachy or non-threatening way to others who do not believe.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Your logic is sound. Why would they or any other species travel light years just to toy with us?! They wouldn't! So what are we left with is a force, hidden as it is, with the sole purpose of remaining hidden, from us!

I think it is because that force is far more frightened of us than we would be of them. They seem to be limited with their technology, but are quite concerned about our achieving equality with them. They must play games with us to keep us preoccupied chasing down Ghost stories. They expend great deals of energy and time keeping us looking in the wrong direction, I suspect with great reason.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Seriously, I think your arguments are missing an important point. First, demons do not have souls, Second, the only thing Satan can't do - being an upper-echelon angel along with Michael and Gabrial? - is create life. Third, what about cloning, which seems to be quite the ambition of many humans right now. Taking one cell and multiplying it. Does this "thing" have a "soul?"

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Second, the only thing Satan can't do - being an upper-echelon angel along with Michael and Gabrial? - is create life.
Hello Happy1.

I don't know the level of your research into "Satan" "Reptilians" or "UFOs" is, so I can only assume how you feel about the entire subject.

I have received a first hand account of how a UFO hovered over a wooded area and a heard of deer come running out, where no know deer population was for at least 100 years. Now we have reports of a dog like creature from around the world called a Chupracobra (sp) that has never been recorded by science, but yet its there. Your assumption as to the abilities or disabilities of "Satan" may be flawed.

I know first hand the disks are real, and I know first hand that people have been manipulated by them. I do not know if it was Satan or some of his androids doing it, I just know people are being Demonized every day by forces that are hidden in plane sight.......

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Hello. Angels, or demons, can also possess a living creature - remember Jesus casting a demon from a person and it going into a pig, which threw itself over a cliff. I'm pretty confident that demons cannot create life, but am not sure if they can't possess something and procreate that way. I've spent a lot of years - since 1987 - when a nun gave me a copy of Hal Lindsey's "The Late Great Planet Earth" looking at the bible, secret societies, the US government, various religions, and had the experience of growing up Catholic, in a very Catholic family. I think there's a lot of spiritual activiy going on right now, but I don't think it's the end of the earth. I think the illumaniti is real and satanic, and they are using the 2012 thing to gain even greater control and kill off 2/3rds of the world population, and if an "alien" invasion would help scare the people, they have the technology to pull one off with holograms and such. I also believe they are quite adept at miscontruing the bible. After all I've lived, I believe in the holy trinity and that Jesus is my savior. How's that for a bio. I love discussing this as I have for years.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I'll add one more thing concerning the deer population. Our government, I'm sure, has a lot of machinery we know nothing about - so a stealth flying vehicle would not be out of the question. Are they moving animals around expecting some "earth changes", HAARP earthquakes, maybe like the Japan tsunami quake, and are making sure they have some wildlife to survive from the land masses they plan on flooding?

Wow, don't I sound like a kook.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Hello. Angels, or demons, can also possess a living creature - remember Jesus casting a demon from a person and it going into a pig, which threw itself over a cliff.
Sounds like they might be able to manipulate someone into eating someones face too. I cant say the possession thing does not occur, too many people end up saying the devil made me do it. It just in the execution of it.

The Muslims know all too well about the "Whisperers" who will whisper into ones ear. The Hindus know all too well that the Viamus (sp?) is capable of reading other disk operators minds but the minds of those on the ground as well, and interact with them, unknown to the person themselves.. They are not being "possessed", they cant be because the ones doing this have no spirit, they are being directed via high technology. IMHO.

We are a duality, part flesh part spirit. Satan can and has created life forms in the flesh, it was his original job for god, but he can not create a divine spirit, the spirit will always belong to the divine.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

I'll add one more thing concerning the deer population. Our government, I'm sure, has a lot of machinery we know nothing about - so a stealth flying vehicle would not be out of the question. Are they moving animals around expecting some "earth changes", HAARP earthquakes, maybe like the Japan tsunami quake, and are making sure they have some wildlife to survive from the land masses they plan on flooding?

This "deer" event happened in the 90's, not recently. The gov may have the technology available today to do something like that, but, why would they create a new species of dog?, and deposit it around the globe?
It has been stated in many UFO reports that human and animal body parts have been seen inside of the disks along with live humans and animals. In the depths of the Dulce D.U.M.B. it is reported humans being held in cages for experimentation as reflected in the movie "Fire in the sky".

It all points to creation, not evolution. It can be done rudimentary or with DNA splicing or a combination there of. The devil is in the details! This latest stunt with the Chupacabra reveals a rushed project. It is not perfected and not of a real concerned effort.

www.cbsnews.com...

The problem is this creature has no defense to the blistering sun, or winter freezing. It appears to only have a very limited life span because many are being found dead. No effort was placed into its longevity. They are new to this environment and have not found their place, or it was never meant for them to be successful and only be a detractor and nuisance. Something not inspired by the divine......

Welcome to the nut factory
where all of us X Catholics wind up.

No, you do not sound like a kook, you sound like someone who has been released from the "Matrix of Lies" and are now free to think as you will

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

My dad is retired air force, worked in SAC. He never saw any alien evidence, but he does not trust the government in the least. He buys all the alien stuff. I'm still convinced they're demons of some sort. I wonder what else they're DNA splicing and cooking up for us? By the way, chem trails are real, they have been spraying stuff on us since the end of WW11. Lyme disease is biowar. I wonder what the morgellon's stuff is all about?

Why can't Jesus come back now? How much worse is it going to get? I know, all in His time.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

My dad is retired air force, worked in SAC. He never saw any alien evidence, but he does not trust the government in the least. He buys all the alien stuff. I'm still convinced they're demons of some sort. I wonder what else they're DNA splicing and cooking up for us? By the way, chem trails are real, they have been spraying stuff on us since the end of WW11. Lyme disease is biowar. I wonder what the morgellon's stuff is all about?

Why can't Jesus come back now? How much worse is it going to get? I know, all in His time.

It may appear to be a government conspiracy, but it isn't entirely. History has proved beyond a reasonable doubt we have been manipulated since the very beginning of our existence. Its blatant!

The government may only be trying to hide this fact and even try to take responsibility for for these actions. But its not really government doing it, its the people in government doing this. And some of them are not who and what we think.

The bitter truth is, there is no such thing as aliens, unless you consider the spirit that resides in most of us to be alien to this plane of existence. These "Others" are capable of keeping the wool over our eyes because we can not see 600 miles down into our planet. There is no such thing as biblical demons, but yet we are demonized by these forces. Tempting, misleading, and lying to us, tricking us with ghosts and ufos from outer space.

The memory of Jesus is very near and dear to my heart, but, in reality we have no idea who he really was, or what he was. His memory has been hijacked, that I'm certain of. He seems to be a child who ran out of the house yelling something then all of a sudden he is grabbed by his parents, hushed up, and dragged back into his home. The "Christians" of today are being told to wait for the return of this child, and I suspect, he never will be allowed to. Christians, do nothing until Jesus returns. Do nothing to defend yourselves against the evil, corruption, filth, of your world. Wait, wait, wait, till the nwo order comes into existence. Wait for Jesus to tell you what to do. Welcome to the world of the sheeple..... Welcome to the Matrix of Lies......

The bigger question is, should we be waiting for him to come back, or maybe, just maybe, we can deal with all this by ourselves....

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Where can one start? There's really no difference between the Reps and Dems, and, besides, it's a world problem. I appreciate your comments.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join