It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Still wanna go on a date with Dead Seraph, Hydro?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

I was kind of hoping for one with you

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

I was kind of hoping for one with you

lol, my poor hubby feels the same way

with 3 kids, it's hard enough for he and I to ever get time alone together, so I'd really be in a fix trying to squeeze in anyone on the side

besides, I'm a hideous troll

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
These are your words ! Why is it so tough to keep track of the things you say Hydro ?
I know I said that...but what's your point? Are you speaking of me giving different examples of what "paranormal" activity could be?
edit on 2-6-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Why wouldn't I? We both have needs.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

lol, my poor hubby feels the same way

He can come with Seraph and I. My parents taught me how to share.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

besides, I'm a hideous troll
I don't discriminate. Besides, I don't mind shaving off that coarse hair, filing down your gruesome nails, or even bathing you to remove that horrendous stench. I would make you look almost presentable. Almost.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is out of control.

Hydro, if I can get you a date with a demon will promise to stay on topic ?
edit on 2-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

This is out of control.

Hydro, if I can get you date with a demon will promise to stay on topic ?
Depends on if we have much in common. Hey, and I'm not the only one off topic! Quit picking on the atheist!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Oh come on don't be so sensitive. I know you're not the only one. You just fit the offer best. Somehow I doubt you are truely an atheist but if you say so I can't argue that.

Anyway what you said about the paranormal seemed to be an elimination in succession. That's where things went a miss I guess. Hell I'm lost to now.

No big deal.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Oh come on don't be so sensitive. I know you're not the only one. You just fit the offer best. Somehow I doubt you are truely an atheist but if you saay so i can't argue that.

Anyway what you said about the paranormal seemed to be an elimination in succession. That's where things went a miss I guess. Hell I'm lost to now.

No big deal.
I'm sorry, it's my time of the month.

Now, let's see if I can be clear. I don't know what it could be, if anything.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
okay, back on the alien topic. I found this quite the interesting read. I haven't read all of this particular post, as it is quite lengthy, but you could prob'ly make a hundred threads just on this one entry alone.

Here are a few snippets:

“If alien and human DNA is so different, hybridization would be impossible. This is not only true on the sequence level, but the chromosomes have to pair as well.”
Dr. Robert Carter, Geneticist, An Analysis of the Genetics of the Supposed Starchild

The simplest explanation as to what fallen angels used in impregnating these women is that God created angels all male, and having some sort of residual sperm that came about while in human form on Earth, but sperm which God never intended them to use.
As such, it seems the DNA and chromosomes that the fallen angels bodies could produce was a human match, but flawed, containing genetic deterioration (in comparison to the God-designed perfect DNA of Adam), leading to malformation. It seems very likely that God built into the angels these genetic deteriorations, in how He designed their spirit-bodies to work should they take human form on Earth, but in any case they apparently could do no better than something which was flawed, however it worked. Yet it was correct enough to pass for human male DNA and chromosomes, when it came to combining with the DNA and chromosomes in the egg of a human woman.

The DNA or chromosomes of a human do not have to be as perfect as Adam’s, the original, in order for a person to be considered to have a human body. Otherwise, none of us would qualify as being human, as all of us have some genetic flaws which have accumulated over time, which is just part of being in the fallen creation which has been subjected to corruption and decay.(Rom 8:20-22)

Now, I ain't sayin' it's aliens, but...........it's a very interesting read, nonetheless. And I haven't even touched the trove of additional information available on this site:
The Bible, Physics, and the Abilities of Fallen Angels: The Alien Abduction Phenomenon

I will go on record to say that, all this just opens up a whole 'notha can of worms in regard to what may or may not be considered off-topic for this particular thread

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Now, let's see if I can be clear. I don't know what it could be, if anything.

Well that's just great cause

Niether do I !

Although I've seen some things that would pop your eyes out. Don't ask.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

okay, back on the alien topic. I found this quite the interesting read. I haven't read all of this particular post, as it is quite lengthy, but you could prob'ly make a hundred threads just on this one entry alone.

Here are a few snippets:

“If alien and human DNA is so different, hybridization would be impossible. This is not only true on the sequence level, but the chromosomes have to pair as well.”
Dr. Robert Carter, Geneticist, An Analysis of the Genetics of the Supposed Starchild

The simplest explanation as to what fallen angels used in impregnating these women is that God created angels all male, and having some sort of residual sperm that came about while in human form on Earth, but sperm which God never intended them to use.
As such, it seems the DNA and chromosomes that the fallen angels bodies could produce was a human match, but flawed, containing genetic deterioration (in comparison to the God-designed perfect DNA of Adam), leading to malformation. It seems very likely that God built into the angels these genetic deteriorations, in how He designed their spirit-bodies to work should they take human form on Earth, but in any case they apparently could do no better than something which was flawed, however it worked. Yet it was correct enough to pass for human male DNA and chromosomes, when it came to combining with the DNA and chromosomes in the egg of a human woman.

The DNA or chromosomes of a human do not have to be as perfect as Adam’s, the original, in order for a person to be considered to have a human body. Otherwise, none of us would qualify as being human, as all of us have some genetic flaws which have accumulated over time, which is just part of being in the fallen creation which has been subjected to corruption and decay.(Rom 8:20-22)

Now, I ain't sayin' it's aliens, but...........it's a very interesting read, nonetheless. And I haven't even touched the trove of additional information available on this site:
The Bible, Physics, and the Abilities of Fallen Angels: The Alien Abduction Phenomenon

I will go on record to say that, all this just opens up a whole 'notha can of worms in regard to what may or may not be considered off-topic for this particular thread
Let me point out the problem with what you have posted. If god created angels all male, with some sort of residual sperm that he never intended for them to use, isn't he all-knowing? Did he create them and think, "Hmmm, I think I will let them have some residual sperm in them, but I don't intend for them to use it, though I know they are going to. Yes, this seems like a good idea...." ?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Although I've seen some things that would pop your eyes out. Don't ask.

What did you see, a high pressure chamber? That would pop my eyes out...
edit on 2-6-2012 by Hydroman because: joke backfired, had to remove it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Holy crap ! Sista girl, com'in back with a whammy ! Definetly appreciate that link.

Hydro

Why ! Why can't you just follow instructions ? Give me some time ? Damn rricken fricken

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yeah, I thought the same thing myself.
But, this is just someone else's take on this phenomenon as a whole. A take I found quite interesting, and a take that you have obviously not read in its entirety. Unless your superhero power is speed reading.

Let's just say for the sake of argument and this thread, that it is what it is and why God would create/allow/if he already knew/then what would/blah blah blah is not what is being picked apart by our ignorant, finite, inferior human brains.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Yeah, I thought the same thing myself.
But, this is just someone else's take on this phenomenon as a whole. A take I found quite interesting, and a take that you have obviously not read in its entirety. Unless your superhero power is speed reading.
No, I haven't checked that link out. I was merely responding to the quote you posted. So excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.

Let's just say for the sake of argument and this thread, that it is what it is and why God would create/allow/if he already knew/then what would/blah blah blah is not what is being picked apart by our ignorant, finite, inferior human brains.
And you could give that answer to every question I ask. That's the easy way out. I want to be able to think about things, not just give up on them.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Hydro

Why ! Why can't you just follow instructions ? Give me some time ? Damn rricken fricken
What were the instructions?

EDIT: Oh you mean where I wasn't supposed to ask? Bwa ahhahahahaaha, sorry.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
And you could give that answer to every question I ask. That's the easy way out. I want to be able to think about things, not just give up on them.

yes, I could. and should.
I'm not asking you to give up your infinite loop of questioning, I only asked you to can it for the sake of argument in this particular thread.

read the link Mr. Man. It's a cornucopia of topics I think you'll find quite interesting.

and yes, I said cornucopia.

and you would need a brush hog to even make a dent in my troll pelt. i would be the exception to your non-discriminatory rule just by my stench, alone. so there.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join