It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
This sh*t is going to start this year. It's beginning.
I'm going to save this quote for future reference.

glad to have you back.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Hypnotic regression is not a reliable method of legitimizing an event, IMO.
It has been thoroughly debunked and is the culprit behind the "repressed memories" of satanic ritualism during the 1980's that people talked about having been victims of on Oprah and Phil Donahue.
You may be right about that. I'm just passing along what Flying Fisherman told me. He seemed to be pretty sure it helped. I've never tried it, and don't think I would because I don't want people messing around in my head. It would be very dangerous for them.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

glad to have you back.
I'm not in the religious section, 'tard chick.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
Troll?

Naw, I'm just your run-of-the-mill ugly. I'm no where near as ugly as a bridge troll.

Fitting name though, considering I'm going to have to feed this to you with a freaking baby spoon.

I've got some bigger forks, but if you insist. I would also appreciate it if you got here around 6pm so you can feed the baby too.

and your asking me if he bled out through the hole?

no, I was being a smartass and pointing out how silly your alternate theories were.
Followed by picking on you (in good humor, of course) for including the "mates" and "eys" in your typwritten response.
Personally, I thought it was hilarious.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

glad to have you back.
I'm not in the religious section, 'tard chick.

mere technicality Mr. Man

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

mere technicality Mr. Man
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Anyway, if these alien thingies show up someday, which one of you is going to stand up and say, "Leave this planet in Jesus's name!" and tell everybody that they are actually demons instead of extra-terrestrials? That would be interesting.

I mean, it may be like the Salem Witch Trials all over again, except on a galactic/universal scale.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Abduction
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

Periods Of Unconsciousness/Missing
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

Appearance - Form Of Humans and creatures
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

Mental Communication
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

Levitation
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

Going Into Trances
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

Endowment With Special Powers
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

Channeling Or Spokesperson For The Entity
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

Physical and mental Suffering
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

Raping/Sexual Molestion
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

The Smell Of Sulfer
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

Night Appearances In Bedroom
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

Fear
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

Coercion, Mental Manipulation
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

Interaction at soul/spirit level
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

Men in black
Alien Encounter YES
Demonic Encounter YES

This list could go on and on and on. 

"The proud and haughty man, scoffer is his name; He worketh in the arrogance of pride." Proverbs 21:24

"In his pride the wicked does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God." Psalm 10:4

"The arrogance of man will be brought low and the pride of men humbled; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day,  and the idols will totally disappear." Isaiah 2:17-18

"No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely will stand in my presence." Psalm 101:7

Pride prevents many from opening their minds, even to facts staring them in the face. Pride is a wicked form of deceit that leads many people to their graves. Pride makes many grown men stick to an erroneous path, and leads them to destruction. Pride prevents grown adults from saying "I'm sorry, I was wrong.", pride blinds people to the truth, pride blinds the mind and heart to God, pride fights His Creator, pride fights to put MAN ABOVE GOD, pride prevents a re-examination of held beliefs, and pride ignores evidence to the contrary.

God is spirit. God permits the deception. God is truth. Pride causes one to ignore truth because it insists that it Is right.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Ok I like Sista immensely, even in the light of one of the most profound exercises in irony to keep oneself in check, I've ever heard. And that is a compliment.

Still it gives me fits.

Because stupid is so obviously untrue. If you others are thinking it's only because we agree about aliens that I say that. All I have to say is that observation is to obvious to be true. ( hehe )
So Sista it is.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

And I thoroughly enjoy shakin' my bootay & droppin' it like it's hot on occasion.
Ok, I'm done talking about aliens...I need more info on this. I need details and vivid descriptions please.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

And I thoroughly enjoy shakin' my bootay & droppin' it like it's hot on occasion.
Ok, I'm done talking about aliens...I need more info on this. I need details and vivid descriptions please.

LMAOOOO...quit derailing the thread Mr. Man
that was in response to the dolt who said all Christians thought music made since Frank Sinatra was "the devil's music" and that dancing was dirty and sinful.
In which I responded by advising him to quit watching movies from the 1980's, among other remarks as above noted.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

No problem, just pm me the details. You can even make stuff up, I don't care. I can't wait.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I be dipped. I actually put this kind of disrespect far beneath you Hydro. From now on you're all wet. Hang around if you like but I'm only asking you keep it civil with a please ?
edit on 29-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I be dipped. I actually put this kind of disrespect far beneath you Hydro. From now on you're all wet. Hang around if you like but I'm only asking you keep it civil with a please ?
First, what do you mean by "dipped"? Second, it wasn't disrespect...it was a joke..and she knows that as you can see by the LMAOOOOO part.

Third, I'm all wet? What does that mean? You use confusing words for my puny brain.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

So how about those USOs ?

Looked pretty disrespectful to me. Hydro.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Looked pretty disrespectful to me. Hydro.
I can see how you'd arrive at that. But if I know her, she knows it was a joke. Sorry to derail your thread.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

A few years back I came into direct contact of sorts with a craft that had in it beings who were Nephilim.

You failed to provide a description of these Nephilim. I too have seen a few, these are 10-12 feet tall, and appear to be covered in gold. They attempted to convince me they were my Gods. I told them to bugger off. These are the Annunaki of the Sumerian Tablets, their story was simply transfered to the OT.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

that was in response to the dolt who said all Christians thought music made since Frank Sinatra was "the devil's music" and that dancing was dirty and sinful.
In which I responded by advising him to quit watching movies from the 1980's, among other remarks as above noted.

What "movies from the 1980s" are you talking about. I was referring to the REAL Christian Fundamentalists who insisted that rock and roll was "the devils music". Same thing goes for dancing. Lots of fundamentalists forbid their kids from dancing. Note: I'm not saying that ALL Christian Fundamentalists are that extreme, but some are. It sort of goes along hand, in hand with people who believe Jesus will come back and save his loyal followers and throw all the infidels down into a pit where they will burn forever.

Note that both come from the same naive, quaint, primitive mindset that you find in fanatics in all religions - not just the crazy fundamentalist sects in the US.

(And it certainly makes no difference to me how hip and cool you think you are telling us about your dancing LOL)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

The phenomena is very real. Either your too closed minded to see it or your just too deceived by mainstream science to accept it or both. But there is plenty of credible testimony and physical evidence here and there as well.

I think closed minded is the proper term. There was a time in 1982 I was traveling from my daughter's home to our own house, on a long straight road. It was me, my son, and my ex-wife, one of these closed minds you speak of. We were going along, and suddenly a craft appeared, the light from it shined over the car, and we stopped to look at it. As we got out of the car, my son took his Mother's arm and made her get out too. We all three stood there and watched as it softly came down, near a wooded area, then just as fast, took off again. It was very bright, you just could not miss it. As it rose in the air, it suddenly took off like a shot, and within a millisecond, was gone. We got back in the car and drove on, my son and I discussing this phenomena. My son turned to his Mom in the back seat, and asked, "What did you think of that, Mom? To which she replied, "I didn't see a thing." "You guys are seeing things."

To this day, like most of the religious crowd, she thinks humans are the only living beings in the Universe, and that UFOs are non existing.

I just want you to know from someone that has experienced it all my life along with my family I find your post just right down laughable.

Me too, especially those who think Earth and the Universe is only 6000 years old, and that any being not human is automatically a demon. That right there inspired my thread that Christianity is Brainwashing.
I think it has to do with two things, the age of the Spirit that resides in the person, mine is quite old, and I suspect yours is too, firegoggles, but some are quite young, and are just incapable of forming thought that could include new ideas. Then there is the Evolution of the Spirit. Some refuse to evolve, and live the same life over and over, for unknown reasons.
One other thing, sadly, is Religious Brainwashing and Electronic Mind Control.

3. Behavior Modification and Accelerated Resocialization:
1. This technology is used to develop and control spies, political
candidates, and other public figures through psychological
intimidation, fear and extortion.
2. The NSA uses this technology to resocialize (brainwash) the US
civilian voting population into "Giving their lives to Christ"
(giving up their personal will and civil rights to the NSA). Each
subject is required to maintain a "Personal Relationship with Jesus
Christ" (following the precepts of the Bible and doing what is
ordered by the NSA). The technology is also used to monitor and
optimize NSA employee performance and loyalty.

www.apfn.org...

8.NSA BEHAVIORAL MODIFICATION PROCEDURE:
1.The following procedural outline documents typical techniques, processes,
explanations, and definitions of the National Security Agency’s Behavioral
Modification Procedure using Subliminal Implanted Posthypnotic Suggestions through acoustically delivered phonetically edited language elements combined into scripts without somnambulistic preparation in the subject.
2.In simpler terms, the subject is unknowingly given hypnosis while the subject is completely awake and is tortured and punished with this hypnosis into a predetermined behavior by the National Security Agency. The behavior is usually extremely religious, is called "reborn" by the church, with the subject’s life-long goal of "a personal relationship with Jesus Christ".
www.angelfire.com...

6.Stage 2 (Standard Process):
1.This stage is where most subjects are behaviorally modified to serve and
follow "God" (AKA NSA management of the subject’s civil rights). If the subject accepts religion and direction at this stage the NSA reinforces the subject’s relationship with Jesus and closes the file. This shortened program receives the maximum return for the NSA for the least investment and minimizes the security risk. It also causes the least amount of damage and institutionalization in the subject.
2.Coincidence: 1.Coincidence is used to create the perception in the subject that supernatural events are beginning in the subject's life. A combination of posthypnotic commands and pre-information awarded to the subject prior to an upcoming experience that the NSA intelligence system has discovered gives the subject a feeling that "God" or some other supernatural being is taken interest in their life.
Much More Here

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You believe in aliens, I don't.
I think that pretty much sums it up.

Good! We agree that you do not believe in aliens.
I am almost certain of the existence of aliens, although I really have not seen any proof they are here, visiting this planet. But there are almost certainly millions of alien civilizations out there in the cosmos.

Demons? Well that is another matter entirely and discussion of these entities does not belong here.

(Like that makes any difference to any of you, who clearly enjoy this totally OFF TOPIC THREAD) LMAOAATWC

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

I don't think there is any actual evidence for this at all.

There isn't. The poster just made this up, I think. I have been studying this for many years, and have seen not one religious connotation in it, anywhere.

How do you know that "aliens" typically avoid genuine, practicing Christians? Please show us some scientific evidence to back this up. Or are you just relying on hearsay evidence - second, third hand stories that have no evidence to back them up?

I too would love to see the evidence for this. Christians get abducted alright, their memories are wiped after the experience. When I was in regression therapy, there were two stanch Christians there who regained memories of being abducted, a woman and a man. The woman reported she was shown an alien baby and told it was hers. When people say it doesn't happen to them because they are Christian, that is just wishful thinking.

I will acknowledge that most of the Christians I know do not believe in most of these "apocalyptic prophesies", so it certainly is possible to be a Christian and still maintain a rational and scientific approach to the world.

Is it? I have yet to see it in this forum. Most of the Christians in here, exceptions granted, you know who you are, swear that the Bible is the literal truth, and that is it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join